The Scat Lovers Ch. 14

Story Info
In which a rail/trail hike proves most productive.
5.3k words
4.65
5.1k
5
0

Part 14 of the 23 part series

Updated 09/05/2023
Created 12/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning! Scat play ahead... if this offends you or is not your thing, please steer clear. Each chapter can be read as a stand-alone, though they are somewhat interlinked and are populated by recurring characters. Find a list of previous chapters easily by clicking on my username above. All characters are over 18 years of age. Comments always welcomed.

After a wonderful surprise weekday evening spent with Mark scatting together at his place after taking in a so-so movie, he agreed to accompany me (I'm Tricia) the following Saturday on a rail-trail hike in rural western New Jersey sponsored by a local historical society. It was something I had set my mind on doing, history being my specialty, as I thought it would add to what I could bring to a class I was about to teach at my college. About twelve people attended the hike, including three, a guy and two women, who were obviously together and seemed more than just friends. People constantly holding hands and wrapping their arms around each other's waist and shoulders tend to give that impression. As the hike proceeded, Mark and I got to know them.

One of the women, Suzy, was 29, and was sort of a "gentleman farmer," being the owner of a small farm nearby, which she inherited from a relative. She grew some corn and soybeans, but not a lot and wasn't dependent on the farm to survive financially. The other woman was Chloe, 21 years old and a biology student at a college in eastern Pennsylvania just across the Delaware River. The guy, Drew, was also 21 and an attendee of the same college, only as a student in media studies. He was also a photographer. Chloe had a side interest in local history which was why she was there, and Drew was snapping pictures and taking video. Suzy was basically just along for the ride, though she enjoyed communing with nature.

Suzy told me that she knew Chloe and Drew from when they were teenagers and spent time on the farm when she ran a camp there for city kids in the summer. They both enjoyed the camp and Suzy grew fond of them and took them under her wing, and when Chloe and Drew turned 18 and had had it with their pretty miserable city lives (avoiding gangs and drugs was their chief undertaking), moved in with Suzy. Both were smart and did well in school, despite their disadvantages, and got into college with full scholarships.

I remarked to Suzy that they seemed very close, "like a well-satisfied sexy threesome" (a bit forward a remark, I suppose, but it was exactly that image that popped into my brain), and she responded, perhaps sensing an affinity with me, that after they moved in with her, the way they perceived each other began to change and took on a sexual nature. Our conversation grew more risqué and open, and before long Suzy had disclosed that not only were they all a threesome, but that recently they'd been experimenting and discovered they all had a craving for scat play. I, of course, told her that Mark and I were likewise very much into scat, and we should all get together some time. At the end of the hike, all five of us discussed the prospect of sharing our fetish, and agreed it would be great. I asked when it would be good to meet, and Suzy said, "How about right now!" Agreement was unanimous.

Mark and I followed the other three in Suzy's car to her farm. It was a handsome spread with perhaps a dozen acres sprouting mostly corn. In addition to a large modernized farmhouse, there was an in-ground swimming pool surrounded and hidden by tall evergreen hedges, and a well-manicured grassy area screened in by a trellis that Suzy called their scatting grounds. A large outdoor shower was close by. Suzy suggested we all go for a swim first. Chloe and Drew were the first to strip and dive in.

Chloe had straight brunette medium-short pixie styled hair, brown eyes, and what seemed like a constant smile; her body was slim and athletic. Drew was a bit taller than average, also slim and athletic. Suzy jumped in the pool next. She was tall with auburn shoulder-length layered hair, hazel eyes, and a gorgeous body. Her tits (36C would be my guess) were mouth-wateringly attractive. Mark and I entered the water last. We noticed the water seemed overly chlorinated; Suzy said it was, slightly, because the chlorine helped get the shit smell off their bodies after scat sessions, especially their hair. She added, jokingly, that there'd be no shitting in the pool, please; she didn't want her filtration system all fucked up.

We had a good time with each other in the pool, touching and fondling, making lots of body contact. Suzy had Mark sit on the edge of the pool while she stood in the water (it came up to just below her tits) and sucked his cock; when Chloe came over, he laid down and pulled her on top of him in a 69 position, her pussy in his face. Chloe took charge of sucking him while Suzy spread his legs farther apart and back so she could lick his balls and asshole. She really loved licking his ass, getting it super wet with her saliva and thrusting her tongue deep inside of him. Knowing Mark as well as I do, I was sure he was enjoying what Suzy was doing to him immensely, it being one of his favorite things. Mark tongued Chloe's pussy getting her juices flowing.

Drew, meanwhile, led me to the so-called scatting grounds behind the trellis, where he placed some thick swimming towels around.

"So, you've learned to fancy the joy of getting dirty," I said to him as he arranged the towels. He was a very good-looking guy, and I thought Suzy and Chloe were lucky having him. I wondered to myself how the dynamics of their menage a trois worked out, whether any of them felt especially close to one or the other.

"Are you kidding?" he replied. "I fucking love it, the dirtier the better. I hope you're the same?"

I smiled. "Oh, I guess you'll find out soon enough."

When he was done with the towels, I knelt down on one and reached for his cock while he stood in front of me, putting it in my mouth. I sucked it deeply, and then his balls. He had a nice cock, medium length (I could get him all the way in my mouth up to where my lips were against his belly and not gag, but barely), and with a decent circumference (my hand could just get around it); I thought it would feel delightful in both my cunt and ass. I put my hand between his legs and ran it along his crease until I found his asshole. He opened his legs wider and I pushed a finger along and then inside of it, sucking his cock with relish as I did.

I wanted to taste him back there so I withdrew his cock from my mouth, turned him around, and began licking his ass. His cheeks were firm and attractive, and I ran my tongue over his flesh several times enflaming my desire. I then held his cheeks wide apart and pushed my mouth and tongue all along his crack and then rammed my tongue into his hole. There was little taste to him, thanks to the dip in the pool, just a chlorine trace. I kept it there savoring him and then withdrew it. I licked all around his sphincter, making it sopping wet with my saliva, drinking in his juices.

The longer I licked his ass, which I enjoyed doing, no doubt about that, the more I wondered whether he'd expect me to take charge of the proceedings. Ask anybody who knows me and they will tell you I'm a take-charge person, but as with most women, I think, there's a point where I want my lover, male or female, but especially male, to make their own needs, desires known. I will demand what I crave from my lover, but I also want to reciprocate; that's half the fun. But, amid these thoughts, Drew turned again.

"I probably should have taken a piss before we started," he began, "but I was just wondering: Suzy, Chloe, and I often pee on each other before we do anything else; it gets us all wet and very hot. Would you mind if we do that, too?"

"Not at all," I told him, delighted. "I'd love that. Go ahead, you go first, drench me wherever you want." Not exactly hitting me over the head like a caveman with a club, which I wouldn't' care for, either, but there was enough "I want" in his request to satisfy me for now.

He smiled and took a step back to better his aim. I stretched out a bit, leaning back on my elbows. I suddenly felt a warm stream on my tits and then on my torso.

I grinned and said, "That's it, baby, get me nice and wet; that feels so fantastic."

"Are you thirsty?" he asked.

"Yes, indeed," I answered. "Dying of thirst. Quench me." I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out and he splattered his pee all over my face and hair before concentrating on my mouth. I swallowed two or three mouthfuls and dribbled the rest onto my tits or across my cheeks. Pissing and scatting go together like the proverbial horse and carriage, and I enjoyed it always. Drew was right about it being a great way to get the ball rolling. He was pretty excited, and so was I. There was a boyish exuberance about him that I found charming.

When he finished peeing, he offered me his cock again to suck, which I did as he straddled my chest. He had softened a tad in order to piss, but it wasn't long before I had him rock hard again.

"My turn," I said. "Come sit down here and I'll give you a golden shower."

He did, and I stood behind him, a very provocative and sexy image forming in my mind's eye. I positioned my pussy over the top of his head, stimulating myself with his hair and skull, and then started to pee on him. My piss flowed out onto the crown of his head, through his hair, and down his face; I then lifted his face so my flow cascaded directly onto it and into his mouth. This whole scene thrilled me, made me feel powerful, even imperial, as I stood over him, pissing on him. I thought he might gag from my piss pouring into his mouth from above, but he took it like a trooper. I figured he must do this frequently with Suzy and Chloe, or he'd been practicing with his tongue how not to gag in the shower. For the last of my pee, I stepped to the side of him and directed my flow on his cock.

"That'll make your cock taste extra special," I said, as the final drops sprinkled out of me. I knelt down and put his sopping cock in my mouth and sucked him hard and deep, drinking up my piss.

"Am I answering your question for you about being dirty?" I asked after lifting my head.

"You like it dirty, all right, piss-wise, anyway. We'll see about with scat, though." There was that boyish bravado again, though not so charming this time. Was he challenging me? Doubting me?

I put my hand out for him to grab and pulled him up to his feet. I held him briefly and licked his nipples and kissed him once and then laid down.

"Get your ass down here," I commanded as regally as I could. "Kneel over my face. I want to lick your ass some more."

He crouched rather than knelt over my face, and I pulled his ass onto my mouth. I licked all around his sphincter as I'd done before. He'd made me a little angry with his "We'll see" remark, but I didn't want to make too much of it. Besides, I was enjoying this too much. Still....

Feeling extremely horny while at the same time needing to appease my annoyance, I decided I'd put what I was going to say next in the filthiest language I could muster; you want dirty, Drew, you'll get dirty. I'll show you what dirty is.

"All right," I said, "you know what I want, you better know what I want; I've been thinking about this since we all agreed to scat together after the hike. It's time to make me filthy. Come on and shit on me, empty your fucking shithole onto my mouth and face while I lick it and tongue fuck you. That's what I want. Show me how fucking nasty you can be. Give me all you've got!"

I hoped that would inflame him and make him go totally wild. I know it made me go wild, and I licked all around his asshole with total abandon, pushing my tongue inside of him as far as I could. I said before that I know Mark loves having this done to him, and I love doing it. Oh, did I ream him out, loving his taste, the slight mustiness of him.

But instead of going wild as hoped, he seemed to shut down. I began to worry that maybe I was being too aggressive. I didn't know how far the three of them had gone in their scatting: were they just novices starting out, just getting their feet wet, so to speak? Had he acted the tough guy before to cover up his inexperience? Then, as if coming out of a trance, he was responding to me.

"Oh, wow," he said. "That's incredible, your tongue feels amazing in my ass. Lick me, eat it." And he rocked his ass back and forth over my mouth and face. That's what I was hoping for, that's it, Drew. Get crazy with me! I arched my back a bit and pulled his ass more directly over my mouth, exposing my tits. When he shit, anything that missed my mouth or leaked out would coat my tits.

Finally, I could feel his shit press against my tongue, and then a deluge erupted and a brown mass of pasty poop streamed into my mouth and down onto my tits. I jammed my face into his ass wanting to feel the warm shit splatter against my face, my mouth, tingling with wild sensations all over my body. When he was done, I lifted him slightly and put his cock back into my mouth; carefully so I wouldn't gag or choke, I slid his cock in my mouth, bathing it with my tongue. His poop tasted bitter and a little fruity. I loved it; I was torn as usual between the utter depravity of it all and the unbelievable sexiness and indescribable joy it gave me.

As I sucked him, he rubbed his hands over my face and into my hair, smearing both with his waste. To my surprise he performed this task quite lovingly and tenderly, as if he were putting the final touches on a clay figurine he was working on. My irritation melted away.

"Lie down," Drew told me. "You look so beautiful, your face and hair, I want to cover your tits in shit and bury my face in them." Yes, oh yes, I thought: more evidence he wasn't going to let me take over completely and he wasn't going to try to bully me, either. I got on my back and he straddled my belly, globs of poop falling off his ass onto me. He massaged my tits powerfully, leaning down to suck my nipples; I held my tits up to him, pushing them in his mouth.

"Satisfied now?" I asked, holding his head as he sucked my tits. "Am I dirty and nasty enough for you?"

He lifted his head and replied, "Fuck yes, you're incredible!" Just what I wanted to hear.

"Suck my shit-covered tits, baby," I begged him, "that feels so fantastic. Lick them. Show me how much you love getting filthy." His hands drove me wild as he spread more and more of his shit over my tits and then happily buried his face between them. He rubbed his body into mine as he licked me; the pleasure he was giving me multiplied with every tongue stroke.

When he had pleasured my tits this way for a while, I pulled his face up to mine and kissed him. Our tongues plowed into each other's mouth drowning in the shit that half-filled them. I had underestimated Drew: his craving for shit was as powerful as my own.

"Those two are having way too much fun without us," Chloe said to Mark and Suzy. "Come on."

Chloe came over, knelt next to us, and pushed Drew up off me into a sitting position so she could lick my tits. "Drew's shit is delicious," she whispered to me after licking and sucking my nipples. "A little bitter and earthy; it's getting more and more familiar to me. Pretty soon I'll recognize it instantly." She worked her way from my tits to my mouth and kissed me, licking all around my lips, savoring Drew's poop. She seemed to love shit kissing with me and did so with great passion. Our tongues delved deeply in each other's mouth, our hands caressing the other's face and hair. She rubbed her tits on mine, and the pleasure she gave me felt marvelous.

Drew finally got off me, and Mark had Suzy lie on her stomach on top of Drew in a 69, her face near his cock. She rubbed her body into his, streaking it with his shit, and Drew licked all around her pussy. Mark knelt next to them and ran his tongue down the length of Suzy's back, licking her skin everywhere; when he got to her ass, he opened her cheeks and lapped her crease and all around her sphincter.

"Look how clean she is, Tricia," he said to me, now that Chloe and I had separated. "We're going to have to do something about that, don't you think?"

He pushed her legs together and squatted over her ass. When he rubbed his ass cheeks against hers, she moaned.

"Want to help me, love?" he asked me. "Mind if I borrow your lovely fingers?"

I was more than happy to give my assistance. He told me to wet my fingers in my mouth and put them in his ass. I inserted my two middle fingers first, circling them all around inside his rectum, and then put the others in. They all went in easily up past my knuckles, and I fucked his hot squishy ass with them. I withdrew them every so often, and after a few minutes, a long turd, at least ten inches, curled out of his rear onto Suzy's pristine ass. He turned around and rubbed the deposit all over her ass and in her crack and along the back of her thighs and partway up her back. What was white and clean was now dark brown and dirty. I helped him spread it over her and took some for myself, tasting him and smearing him on my cunt and legs.

"God, that feels so rich on my skin, rub it hard into my ass," Suzy commanded. We massaged the poop deeply into her, Mark focusing on her ass, me her back.

Shit was spreading everywhere and we started to get crazy. This is the point in the proceedings every scat lover looks forward to the most: everyone is at a fever pitch emotionally, the shit is flying, and the desire for more, more, more is paramount. Suzy disengaged herself and had me lie down next to her. We embraced, wrapping our arms and legs around each other, and kissed passionately.

Chloe saw this and said to us, "You two stay just like that; oh, fuck, I know just what you need right now. I've got something for you you're going to love." She squatted across our faces and a 6-inch turd sailed from her ass onto us and we shared the log between us, licking it and pushing it onto each other's face. Chloe, looking as if she were flying off into some other place, then pissed on us, rotating her hips in a circle to drench us from our hair to our tits.

She was chattering away at us: "Do you like my piss? Does it make my shit taste even better? It's making it all mushy, perfect for streaking your hair with. Help me do that, Drew." She and Drew took what was left of her log and spread it in our hair. Fortunately, we both loved it there and encouraged them not to stop. Besides, Suzy and I were too busy coating our tits and rubbing them into one another.

Everyone was now on a plane of existence not of this world, totally out of control, unable to get enough of what we desired most. I knew Mark was determined to fuck Suzy, so he pulled her onto him out of my grasp and got her to sit on his cock with it in her pussy. I wasn't about to part from her so suddenly, however, and I continued to suck her shit-covered tits while she rode Mark's cock. Chloe knelt behind her and licked Mark's cock as it plunged into Suzy's pussy and also ran her tongue into her ass. She would take his cock out of her pussy, suck it a few times, and then put it in her ass, and then vice-versa. It wasn't long before Suzy came and when Mark exploded it was in her ass. When he finished unloading his balls into her, Chloe took his cock out of Suzy's ass and sucked it clean and then put her mouth to her ass to drink Mark's cum from it, a delicious creampie that she shared with Suzy and me.

When I was finished enjoying Mark's creampie, Drew maneuvered me in front of him on my knees. He was eager to fuck me; seeing Mark fuck Suzy seemed to have whipped him into a frenzy. He rubbed his cock through my ass crack and hugged me around my back grabbing my tits, moaning how he wanted to fuck me. I pushed my ass back against him as hard as I could, thrilled by the feel of his rock-hard cock rubbing against me. I wanted him inside of me desperately. Then he let go of my tits, straightened up, and grabbed my hair, pulling my head up. He put his mouth close to my ear, licking my shitty neck, and whispered, "I want to fuck you, fuck your gorgeous ass. Yes, would you like that? Feel my cock up your gorgeous ass?"

12