The Scat Lovers Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, yes," I yelled. "Fuck my ass!" I spread my legs wide apart, impatient for him to penetrate me.

He pushed his cock up my ass using a handful of creamy shit as lube. I knew when I first eyed his cock it would feel wonderful inside of me, no matter what hole he chose to put it in, and I was right. Drew found remnants of shit all around us and proceeded to wipe them on my back. This was ecstasy for me, being fucked in my ass while being covered in shit.

"It feels so good fucking your ass," Drew cried. "So fucking good up your sweet ass." His words sparked my imagination and I felt my cunt ready to quake. Then I felt his cock spurt into me and with my fingers stroking my clit I came, too. Suzy crawled over to me shortly afterward, insisting she had to eat Drew's cum out of my ass and I was happy to oblige her. She laid down perpendicular to me, my legs raised, her mouth at my asshole; I pushed and Mark's cum flowed into her mouth along with a little bit of shit. She was thrilled by my treat.

All five of us shit lovers lay exhausted on the ground. Scat sex had always been such an elation for me, as I knew it was for Mark; realizing we had literally stumbled over three more such enthusiasts at one time was amazing.

"Wow, that was fantastic," I said, once I had gotten my breath back. "You're all such passionate scat fiends, it's the only word I know to describe you. How long did you say it's been since scat's figured into your adventures?" I asked."

"I didn't say, actually," responded Suzy, "but about six or eight months now, I suppose."

"That sounds about right," said Chloe. "I get angry when I think about all the time gone by without my knowing about it. Notice I didn't say time wasted." And she beamed that ever-present smile again.

"Jeez," Mark said. "You're what, 21? It's not like you're 45 just discovering it."

"I know," she said, still grinning. "But that's how much I love it."

"Hmmm," I said. "It's been my experience" (I was thinking of Jessica) "that once it makes its appearance, it can really take charge and dominate. As long as you can accept it, of course."

"I know," beamed Chloe. "It's like an insatiable craving."

Drew interrupted, "Covered in creamy shit fucking your lover, what could be better?" I decided that Drew was going to be all right, a good caring lover and scat devotee and not a selfish twerp.

Mark and I told them about Club Venery and the growing number of people associated with it, and though they were a bit out of range, especially Chloe and Drew, they would all be welcomed to be a part. Suzy said it would be about an hour's drive from her farm to Jessica's house, not too bad, though they might miss some parties, unfortunately, especially Chloe and Drew with college obligations. But Suzy said she had something to offer everyone that no one else in the club might have, and she pointed to an enclosure at the corner of the cornfield.

"What's that?" I asked.

Suzy answered, "A mud pit. Want to see?"

"Sure," Mark and I both said. We all walked out to the pit, about 50 yards away, still all covered in shit. When we got to it, I saw that it was a plowed up piece of land behind a wooden fence, about 25-feet square, filled with smooth creamy nearly black mud. A hose was nearby to keep it nice and moist. Suzy said it was just a foot or so deep on one side and then got as deep as three feet on the other. She said they loved lying in it, thrilled by the sensational feel of the creamy mud on their skin. She also said they were not shy about having all kinds of sexy fun in it, too.

"Shit lovers and mud lovers," Mark said. "Sounds like a good combination."

"Want to get dirty all over again?" asked Suzy. Mark and I looked at each other and smiled. Both of us had had adventures in the mud, Mark most recently with Jessica in Virginia.

"Sure," I said. "I like shit the best, but mud is a close second." Suzy said we would have to wash the shit off first, that she didn't like mixing the two because the shit attracted nasty bugs and critters, that in fact the mud was pretty free of bacteria. She had it brought in by a farmer she knew in southern New York, and was similar to what they used in mud baths at spas and even mud videos. They went back to where the shower was and took turns getting clean. Chloe and Drew said they would beg off coming along, they had spent time there the day before and were muddied-out. They looked at each other and smiled, and everyone figured they must have had a very enjoyable time in it, indeed.

Upon our return to the pit, Suzy stood at its edge near one end and said, "My favorite way of getting in is like this," and she turned around, her back to the mud, stretched her arms out, and just fell over into it on her back. Her body was instantly submerged in black ooze, all except her face. She stood up, and I could see this was the deeper end of the pit with the mud reaching just above her pussy. I grabbed Mark's hand and yelled "Jump!" and we leaped in feet-first and spread out and landed on our knees and bellies, similar to a lifeguard's jump into a pool to save someone. We plopped, of course, rather than splashed and were quickly engulfed. It felt marvelous.

The mud was heavy but very creamy; it took some effort to lift my arms up out of it and to stand. Neither of which I really wanted to do, but rather crouched down in it up to my neck. Both Suzy and I caressed our tits, blown away by the sensuality of it. Mark held his nose and dunked his head in, and Suzy and I did the same. The mud tasted a bit harsh and was slightly gritty, but had no real flavor to speak of, and I loved the way it felt in my hair.

We moved to the other end of the pit which was shallower and stretched out on our backs. We took turns hugging and rubbing the mud over one another. Suzy and I gave Mark a hand job, and after wiping off as much mud as we could, sucked him. It was the same as sucking a cock covered in shit, technique-wise, with lots of dribbling and spitting out. I couldn't resist and just had to have his cock inside of me, so I crouched over him and slipped him into my cunt. Once inside, I stretched my body out over his and slid my tits and belly across his torso delighting in how enthralling the mud felt. Compared to the shit before, the mud was slightly less smooth and felt thicker but was just as satisfying.

Suzy used her hands to spread gobs of mud over my back and ass, and finally begged me to let her have a turn with Mark. I lifted myself off him, suddenly wishing Drew was there to take his place. She grabbed his cock with her muddy hands and lathered him up before inserting him in her pussy. Suzy seemed to know no boundaries when it came to quenching her desires, which made me smile because that's exactly how I was, too. Seeing her in the throes of such abandonment made me wild, and I scooped up an armful of mud and dumped it right on her head as she rode his cock, the mud flowing down her face and over her body onto Mark. It was beautiful and sexy as hell.

"Do it again!" Suzy cried, Mark echoing her demand. I scooped up an even bigger armful and dumped that on her head as well. They both screamed out in pleasure and I laughed out loud. Suzy was really pounding into him, riding his cock for all it was worth, until finally they both came in a shudder. I knelt down to join them in a filthy embrace, and we wallowed in the mud and all over each other. It was wonderful. We remained where we were for quite a while enjoying every minute of it.

"I think this mud pit will be a big hit with everyone, don't you Mark?" I said.

"No doubt about it," he replied.

After about an hour of this luxuriousness, we wiped off as much mud as we could from our bodies and showered again. Mark and I left for home very satisfied: not only had we spent the afternoon scatting to our hearts' content, but it was with three new friends as well.

12