The Scat Lovers Ch. 15

Story Info
In which Paula makes her entrance.
7.6k words
4.75
3.5k
4
0

Part 15 of the 23 part series

Updated 09/05/2023
Created 12/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning! Erotic scat play ahead... if this offends you or is not your thing, please steer clear. Each chapter can be read as a stand-alone, though they are somewhat interlinked and are populated by recurring characters. Find a list of previous chapters easily by clicking on my username above. Comments always welcomed.

It hopefully isn't news to anyone that I (Tricia) am a history professor at a local college. I was recently doing research on certain aspects of the Revolutionary War in New Jersey when I came across a packet of letters by a Loyalist that apparently had escaped detection by fellow historians. It was an interesting find and contained information about George Washington and some of his activities in the state late in 1776. I needed to further examine certain details, and called on the very large university nearby to see about gaining access to their extensive holdings. The person I eventually talked to was Paula, a research librarian, and she said she would be happy to help. We agreed on a meeting date, and I looked forward to getting into the archives.

The day arrived, a Thursday, and I appeared at the library as scheduled. Paula introduced herself, and she looked to be about my age (she was 27, I learned later) and very attractive: layered blonde hair, blue eyes, and a petite well-proportioned figure encased in a floral casual dress that showed off a beautiful pair of legs. My immediate thought was, Wow, two young sexy-looking highfalutin female college academics in the same room, look out world! I smiled at that, and tried to corral my thoughts before they stampeded off to where I knew they'd want to go next.

Paula said the archives and rare books I would be most interested in were in the basement, not under lock and key, but certainly not in general circulation. We got into an elevator, perhaps the slowest ever in existence, and descended two floors to the bottommost level of the building. In the elevator we talked about this and that, and I, having trouble with my corralling intentions mentioned earlier, commented on her youth and beauty. Paula laughed and, modestly avoiding my remarks, said she worked her tail off in grad school and pushed hard for the library position when it opened.

"And quite a tail it is," I said unabashedly, and gazed at Paula's ass. Ruing my impulsiveness for just a second, I hoped I hadn't embarrassed her, at least not too much. But she turned to face me and looked into my eyes as the elevator clumped to a stop, and instead of indicating disapproval, offered a sincere "Thank you," and placed a soft wet kiss on my lips as she exited the conveyance.

Before I knew what hit me, I was following Paula down a dimly lit aisle lined with heavy-duty metal shelves overflowing with old books and cardboard manuscript preservation boxes. My brain was suddenly enflamed with thoughts far removed from the Revolutionary War and George Washington. Why had she kissed me like that? Was she thinking about me right now the same way I was thinking about her? Was she as sexually daring as I was?

Halfway down the aisle I grabbed Paula's arm, begged her to stop walking, and gently turned her around.

I looked in her eyes and holding her hand, her arm, said, "Wait a minute, damn it. You can't do that to me and just walk away."

She smiled and replied, "You're not the only brash woman here, you know. You pushed a button in me, and I responded."

"And now you've pushed one in me, too," I declared, and finally kissed her back. I was carrying a soft leather briefcase which I dropped to the floor in order to embrace her, and by the third kiss our tongues were deep inside each other's mouth. I needed to touch her, had to touch her, so ran my hands down her back to her ass and then around the front to her breasts. I was about to kiss them when she broke away and told me, "Not here." She told me to grab my briefcase and pulled me by the hand to a less-conspicuous area.

My heart was racing as I allowed her to tug me along with her. I got as close to her as I could, smelling her perfume, wanting to throw my arms around her. When she was satisfied with the new location, Paula embraced and kissed me again, hugging my body tightly to hers. Her mouth was delicious; I loved her taste, her pliant wet tongue, and wished I could somehow crawl inside her mouth and drown there. But she took my hand and placed it on her pussy, using it to stroke herself through her dress.

"Touch me, finger my pussy," she commanded, though in a whisper, ever cognizant of where we were. She briefly looked around, saw it was safe, and lifted her dress so I could touch her beneath it.

I slid my hand under her dress and through the side of her panties, inserting a finger into her wet slit while kissing her passionately. I caressed her gently before pushing my finger deeper inside. She moaned softly into my mouth as we kissed. After several seconds of this, I also looked around for a moment, and then knelt before her, raised Paula's dress, and slipped her panties off. I held them to my nose and inhaled her scent. She held her dress up for me with one hand as I kissed her pussy, my nose buried in her well-trimmed bush, my tongue drinking up her sweet juices. With her other hand she caressed her breasts. My heart soared as I licked her, fearful of being caught, but excited by the boldness of our actions.

I nibbled on her lips, her opening, so soft and wet, and pushed my tongue inside her cunt. I put my fingers, two of them this time, back into her pussy and then, after finger-fucking her for a while, put them between her legs to her ass and stroked her crack. I wondered if she would find this too aggressive, too presumptive. But Paula turned around and put her right foot up on the side of a shelf, exposing her asshole, which I immediately started to lick. That she would offer her asshole to me at this early stage enthralled me, since anything anal is my favorite pleasure, and I spread her cheeks wide apart to drench her sphincter with my saliva and push my tongue inside. It tasted barely salty like sweat, but nothing more. Both of us were breathing hard and trying not to make too much noise. After several minutes of this we forced ourselves to stop, the fear of being caught growing just too strong. Paula collected her panties from the floor and gave them to me to put in my briefcase. She had no desire to put them on again.

She finally got me to the section I was interested in, showed me how things were arranged and where to put items back. She then said she'd leave me alone, "or you might never get anything done," and said she'd return in a couple of hours. We kissed briefly and she left. I needed to sit down and collect myself, which I did on the chair beside the table I'd put my things on. My body felt on fire, and it was several minutes before I could think about anything else other than Paula's pussy and delicious ass. I wondered what she was feeling and thinking as well.

A good two hours later Paula returned to find me at the table with several books and folders opened and spread around, a laptop with its screen filled with notes. "How'd you make out?" she asked. "Get much done or were you too busy sucking my panties?" Brash, indeed, I thought, remembering what she had told me about herself earlier. An amazing woman, totally to my liking.

I reached into my briefcase and pulled her panties out, putting them up to my nose again briefly. It was my turn to push the envelope a bit more. "I sucked them, all right," I replied. "Too bad you didn't pee in them before giving them to me. That would have been sexy as hell." Thinking and then saying those words made my pussy grow wet with desire. Okay, Paula, I thought, will that make your eyes grow large and your mouth pop open in horrid offense?

"You don't say," she said, not at all shocked. "You're a dirty girl, aren't you." Dirty barely scratches the surface of what I am, Paula, I thought. I had brought a snack with me, which I'd eaten already, leaving an empty Ziploc bag on the table. Paula picked up the medium-sized plastic bag and put her panties inside, looked around to make sure nobody was near, lifted the front of her dress, put the bag to her pussy, and peed into it onto her panties. She pissed for about five seconds and then stopped.

"Wet enough for you?" she asked, handing the bag to me. I looked at her and smiled, and thought how much more enticing and thrilling she was than any research I expected to accomplish that day. This dance we were performing must not stop. I opened the bag and took her panties out and brought them to my mouth. They were wet, but not sopping wet, and I put them to my lips and sucked her piss from the fabric. The taste of piss is more a matter of degree and not variety, and Paula's was light and with little acidic taste. Some of her pee dribbled down my chin, so she put her hand under it and caught the liquid in her palm. Then she slurped it from her hand.

I had one more outlandish card up my sleeve, the ultimate maker or breaker. I'm about to tell you, Paula, the major component of who and what I am. I put the panties back in the bag, handed them to her, and said, "You wouldn't care to shit on them, too, would you?" I looked at Paula and waited to see what reaction that would produce. Would it be the proverbial straw that collapsed what we'd just begun, or would my impulsiveness lead to something more?

"Oh, you'd like that, huh?" she asked, more with enthusiasm than the disgust I half expected, as a smile crossed her face. "Really?"

"Yes, indeed, I would," I replied, somewhat defiantly, laying all my cards on the table before her. "I bet you'd taste delicious." There you have it, Paula, me in a nutshell. I love dirty sex, crave it, the filthier the better. It's my fetish and defines me sexually.

Paula laughed out loud, the noise she made startling me. "Get that cute little fucking ass off that chair and come with me," she said to me, much quieter but very persistent. There was a wild look in her eyes, and my mind was soaring; where was she taking me? We went down a short corridor and through a door into a small room. It was a restroom with a toilet and a sink and nothing else, and she locked the door. We embraced again and kissed deeply, scraping our tongues together. I licked Paula's throat and fondled her tits through her dress. I waited for a verbal response to what I had said, but so far there was none.

Growing impatient and pulling at her dress, I said, "Take this fucking dress off, I want to see and touch your body, taste you." The dress was off in a second as was mine.

"Sit on the toilet seat and lick my pussy again," she ordered me. I sat on the seat and Paula half-stood and half-crouched over my face, pulling it into her pussy, her fingers in my hair. "Lick me, baby," she uttered. "Taste my juices." I licked her heart-shaped bush (so cute, I thought) and finally her wet slit, so juicy and tender. My tongue plowed into her cunt as far as I could push it, and Paula held my head as she rammed her cunt into my face. She moaned and whimpered for me to eat her pussy, pushing my mouth, almost my whole face inside of her. She was a firecracker ready to explode.

After several minutes of this, she turned around and thrust her ass into my face. "Suck my ass like you did before," Paula said and spread her ass wide open with her hands. "Fuck my shithole with your tongue! Deep, put it in deep as you can." She was hot and horny as could be. Maybe this was her way of responding to my filthy statement regarding my wishes, by showing me her own filthy wants. I reamed her butt hard, pushing my tongue inside the hole as far as I could. What is it about the asshole I love so much, can never get enough of? I slobbered all over her opening until it was dripping wet.

"Oh, fuck!" Paula swore, trying not to make too much noise. "You're eating my ass like your life depends on it, like it's rarely been eaten before. I love it, it's fucking incredible. Suck me more!"

I jammed my tongue back into her for a while and then spit all over my fingers. "Would you like something else up your ass besides my tongue?" I asked, hopefully stoking her fire even more. "Want me to shove my fingers up there? Want me to finger fuck your shithole?"

"Yes!" she bellowed, a bit too loudly, but what the fuck. "Do it! Fuck my ass with your fingers, all of them."

I put my fingers in my mouth and drenched them, then spit several times onto her asshole. Her sopping wet sphincter opened easily to let my fingers in and I slid them in as far as my knuckles. She was breathing hard and moaning as my hand plowed in and out of her. After several minutes of having her ass fucked, Paula reached back and took my wrist, pulling my fingers out of her. The tips of my fingers were stained brown.

"Did you bring my panties with you?" she asked. "I'll shit on them right now for you."

"No," I said. "I left them out on the table."

"Great! I hope nobody walks off with them."

"Why? Do you have your name sewn in them?"

She laughed. "No, I suppose not. Fuck it, who cares!"

"Here," I said, holding my dirty fingers out to her. "Want to suck them? You suck two and I'll suck two. Let's see how good you taste." Here we go, I thought. Will you make the final leap with me?

"Oh, I taste good," she said. "I know that for a fact." She put my first two fingers in her mouth and licked the shit off them. "Yep, as I said, tastes great as usual. Try it and see." Yes, she was into this all the way, and not for the first time.

I put my other two fingers in my mouth and licked them clean. She was right, she did taste great. We kissed again sharing the residue on each other's tongue.

Paula looked at me, still wild-eyed, and said, "Scat, scatting, playing in shit, you've done that, then?"

"Fuck, yes," I answered. "It's my favorite thing in the world."

Paula responded, bursting with desire and passion, losing all self-control, "Oh, yes! I love it so much, too! I'd love to shit on you right here, shit all over you and piss down your beautiful fucking throat" (the hotter Paula got, the filthier her thought processes and language became) "and have your shit and piss pouring out of you all over me, too. Oh, fuck, yeah, I would love that! Wallow in our shit and piss right here while we make each other come."

Then, as if possessed by her wildest fantasies, her most erotic thoughts, she said, "Oh, fuck it, Tricia. You know right this minute I say fuck it all, I'm so fucking horny right now, I want to just walk out there naked with you and get on that table and spread all those books and papers under us and shit all over everything, including those fucking panties, piss and shit all over the whole fucking table and us too, and roll all around in it. Fuck, yes! That's just what I'd love to do!" All the while she ranted she was touching her pussy with her index finger. She had obviously worked herself up into a fever pitch, the words just flowing out of her thanks to her extreme horniness. It felt great throwing logic and clear thinking out the window in favor of filthy crazy talk; I'm sure she felt like a sex maniac right then and was determined to sound like one, too.

But one of us needed to stay real. "Whoa, girl," I said, laughing and grabbing her gently. "Calm down, okay? Wow, that's hot as hell and fantastic to hear, and I get it totally, but also a bit crazy. Look, you can shit and piss on me all you want, but just not here, and leave poor George Washington out of it, okay?"

"Shit," Paula said, unable to let go of me, feeling my skin next to hers. "You're no fucking fun, are you! But thanks to those wonderful fingers of yours up my ass, I've got to shit really bad right now. If all over George Washington and us are out, how about if I do it in that little sink over there?"

I took one look and replied, "Yeah, that'll work fine. We can play a little, and clean up shouldn't be too hard." Then I looked at her and saw she was smiling. "Wait a minute," I added. "You've done this before here, haven't you, shit in that sink!"

She grinned sheepishly, and I uttered in mock disgrace, "Why, you nasty little dirty girl, you!"

"That's me, all right," she replied, giggling.

"Was it with anybody?" I asked.

"No, just by myself. Sometimes working upstairs I get so desperate thinking about it, the craving becomes so strong, especially if I really have to go, and found this place. It's only been a few times so far. It was fun but should be even more fun with somebody."

"All right, let's do it," I said.

"Tricia," she said. "I take it back; you are fun. Even for a historian."

She aimed her ass over the small sink and released a wet, medium-soft turd, and then another, both about seven inches long, dark brown and only mildly smelly. We each picked one of the logs up and rubbed it along our outstretched tongues. Then we sucked them like a couple of cocks, thrilling at how filthy and dirty we were acting. We started to play with the shit, breaking off pieces and kissing each other, exchanging pieces mouth to mouth. It was fun and marvelously sexy. It took every ounce of our willpower to restrain ourselves from smashing the turds into each other's tits and start smearing.

"Do you need to shit?" asked Paula

"I don't think I can," I replied, "I took a huge shit last night" (which I saved in a plastic container), "and don't think I can now." Paula was disappointed and said I owed her one.

"Don't worry," I said. "I'll pay my debt with lots more than just one," and we cleaned up at the sink. The tiny room smelled pretty bad by then, but it was doubtful anyone would be using it soon. In fact, I hadn't seen a single soul since I first entered the library's inner sanctum.

I asked Paula if she was doing anything Sunday afternoon, three days hence, and she said no.

"Would you like to come over to my house and continue this escapade?" I asked, and Paula said it would be great. I inquired whether she was strictly a lesbian and when she said no, I asked her if she'd mind maybe having some male company join in. That would be great, too, she said. By then we were all cleaned up, and I gathered up my research (old George Washington, though saved from a shit disaster, was going to require another visit) and left.

Sunday rolled around and Paula arrived at my house about mid-afternoon. We had some wine and sat on a nice sized porch swing I have, talking. Paula told me a little about her past, where she grew up, how her mother was a public librarian which sparked her own interest in the field, helped by her love of books. I was most curious about how she discovered scat and fell in love with it.

"When I was in college," she began, "I became close friends, lovers actually, with two other girls. We all dated boys so it wasn't that we were lesbians, although one of the girls, Fiona, is now living in California and strictly with another woman, so she might be the exception. When we were able to, we roomed together. We were rather on the wild side, to put it mildly, and were not at all sexually shy with each other. I mean we would have sex at the drop of a hat. It's amazing how exciting it can be to find other people who are into the same things you are and at the same intensity."

"Yeah, I know what you mean.," I commented. "My best friend Jessica and I are like that."

"We had attended some wild parties where things got really crazy: group sex, lots of anal, even some outdoor parties where pissing was the main event. All of which we enjoyed. So there wasn't anything we hadn't done and liked. Or so we thought."

"Uh-oh, here's where it really gets interesting," I laughed.

"Well, we were at this party, which was pretty wild even for our standards, all of us having had sex with at least one other person already. We were playing a typical drinking/sex card game, everyone totally naked, where you had to respond to certain commands correctly or take a shot or two of alcohol. But mixed in with the drinking cards were just as many sex cards such as sucking someone's cock or licking their pussy for ten seconds or peeing in a glass and drinking three sips of it. We were bold and daring and it all seemed so cool to us at the time. But there was one card in the pile that had been snuck in that was a humdinger. In fact, it was so bad that if the couple actually did what the card said, everyone else would have to take them out to dinner sometime in the next month or two."

12