The Scat Lovers Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What did it say?"

"Each of you must take a shit on each other. Big deal, right?

"I'm sure it was back then."

"Actually, I had been fantasizing about it already. So much anal had been going on with the three of us girls, heavy duty anal not just with fingers and dildos, but also tongues, and it made me super hot doing it. I would look at anal porn videos online, especially ones with lots of ass licking and ATM, and found them exhilarating. I also watched some scat videos and something clicked inside of me; I couldn't help imagine what that must feel like on my skin, and it seemed so over-the-top, so naughty yet so thrilling. I even played with my shit a few times in the bathroom when I had to go, just to touch it, feel it a little bit on me to see how grossed out it would make me. Turned out it didn't at all."

"Then what?"

"Well, at the party that card was eventually picked by a girl named April, who looked like she was going to faint when she glanced at it. Then a guy named Dylan reached over to her and snatched the card away, and said he'd take it, that he had put it in the deck to start with. And Dylan looked straight at me. We had gone out a few times together and had great sex each time. Thinking about it, I recalled how much he paid attention to my ass, and we even had anal sex as early as our second date. Great anal sex, too. He was a great guy and I really liked him. So when he made it obvious he wanted me for his partner, I thought about it for a few seconds and said okay, I'd do it. Everyone howled and thought I was crazy, that both of us were crazy, and they even said I didn't have to do it if I didn't want to. But Dylan and I kept looking at one another and I said let's do it. Both of us were very turned on about doing it."

"That's the spirit," I joked. "You go, girl." By this point in our conversation, we were lounging on the swing with our feet in each other's lap, massaging each other's legs.

"Of course, the next question was would we have to do it in front of everybody. It was decided that since everything stipulated on the other cards had to be witnessed, so would this. While everyone else was howling and wandering around wondering where this would take place, Dylan asked me if I was sure about this. I remember saying Yes., and that I was hoping it would be sexy and not just disgusting. That's when he told me he had done this before and always found it sexy. That was a big encouragement.

"It was decided we should do this in the bathtub, which at this house was slightly larger than usual. Dylan said he'd shit first, so I got in the tub and laid down. He straddled my mid-section and crouched down over me facing me. I remember feeling a little anxious but not at all embarrassed or mortified; I always thought of myself as the adventurous type, not afraid to try anything at least once. I had made up my mind and that's all there was to it. Besides, I'd probably done everything sexually possible except this with everyone there, so this one thing wasn't going to matter much. Not humiliation-wise, anyway, I thought.

"Then he started to defecate, and the second his shit touched my skin, just above my pussy, I almost screamed with excitement, pleasure, and disgust all mixed together. I was engaged in something so outrageous and filthy, so beyond the pale yet so above the norm, I felt almost invincible. Suddenly it was as if no one else was there except Dylan and me, and I remember putting my hand into his shit and smearing it over my belly and onto my tits. He saw me do this, as did everyone else, I presume, though as I said, I had blocked them out, and he put his hands on my tits and spread his shit on me as well. The sensation was incredible, my tits almost on fire. I loved every second of this and didn't want it to end.

"But he got up so we could switch places, my tits and torso covered in shit. Later people told me it smelled pretty bad in the bathroom, but I don't remember smelling anything at all. I got in the same position over Dylan as he had over me. I hadn't gone to the bathroom in nearly two days, so when I went it was a lot; a long turd followed by another one. Both logs curled onto his stomach. I stood and turned around, and everyone thought I would exit the tub at that point, but I knelt down between his legs instead and began spreading my shit on his body. When he was fairly covered, he pulled me down onto him and we kissed. I rubbed my body into his, sliding on the shit on our skin. It felt fantastic and he loved it, too. We would have loved staying like that for a while longer, but the others had seen enough. We took a shower right afterwards, and, thankfully, everyone left us alone, so we could linger in our mess longer. We were both hooked."

"No doubt that added a whole new dimension to your having sex with Dylan."

"Yeah, it was incredible. Our next date the following week we couldn't wait to get to his place and begin exploring our new discovery. That's when I tasted it for the first time as well as fuck in it. Dylan was amazing. He loved it so much and was thrilled to see me love it, too. It became a huge craving for both of us."

"I assume you got all those free dinners, too?" I joked.

"Oh, yeah, we made sure of that."

"Did the others start to look at you two like you were a couple of degenerate perverts?"

"Not to our faces," Paula answered. "After the party a couple of people joked that it almost looked like we enjoyed all that shit on us, and I told them bluntly that we did. I think that shocked them into silence. We were all friends, so I guess they thought what they wanted to about that, but didn't use it against us."

"And Dylan now?" I asked.

"Ah, Dylan. For a while I thought I'd found my scat partner for life, but it's funny how circumstances interfere with your plans. I heard a joke once that went 'If you want to make God laugh, tell him what your plans are.' I learned the truth of that when Dylan took an important job with a company in Toronto; he thought it was temporary, a big step he needed to take to move up the ladder, but six months later he told me the job was a permanent position and, oh yeah, he'd met somebody, the "Scat Queen of the Great White North" he called her. I was pissed, naturally, that he didn't even give me a chance to be with him or for us to work something out."

"Wow," I put in, "it's interesting how our stories are similar, at least to a certain degree. I also left my best friend and scat partner Jessica in D.C. to come to New Jersey to teach, but we stayed in touch and eventually she moved here, too, along with Mark, a scat fiend we both know and love." I startled myself for a second saying that out loud, but there was no denying we all loved one another, thanks mainly to our shared all-encompassing fetish.

I poured us each some more wine and Paula continued, "Fortunately I had Rhonda, my other roommate/lover besides Fiona who held me together. After Fiona left for California, Rhonda and I remained together, the Dynamic Duo. Once after a night out we were making love and she told me she'd been obsessing over Dylan and me scatting together, trying to wrap her head around it, it seemed so wild and degrading yet so sexy at the same time. We both were pretty sloshed so I finally said, 'You really want to find out what it's like, how about if I shit on you right now.' Without a second thought she said, 'Yes, I'd like that. Do it.'

"I remember getting a quilt from the closet and stretching it out across the bed and telling Rhonda to lie down on it. We had already made love so that feeling of intimacy between us still lingered, and I got right to the task at hand. Alcohol has always worked like a magnificent laxative with me, and it wasn't long before I felt the urge to defecate.

"'On your tits, okay?'" I said to her, rather bluntly.

"'Yes, anywhere you want,'" she replied. 'I want to love it like you do, if I can.'

"That comment had a huge effect on me. Part of me thought she was just being freaky and wasn't very serious about this, but now I realized she believed she could crave it and wanted me to help her achieve that. Would my lover become my next scat partner as well?

"In a much softer tone I asked if she was ready, that I was about to go. She insisted she was and for me not to hesitate, she really wanted this. My shit cascaded out of me in the form of a long creamy turd that buried her tits. A much smaller log followed, which I deposited on her belly. The smell meant nothing to me, but I wondered if Rhonda would be overwhelmed by it; it was a bit strong. But when I got up and turned around, she was already spreading my poop over her tits, eyes closed, relishing the feeling. Not a word about the smell.

"I, of course, knelt next to her and helped smear her as best I could, making sure I covered my own tits, too. Rhonda was amazing, and like me and probably like you too, she couldn't get enough of it, the sensations, the filth and nastiness, and mostly the pleasure it was bringing her, even though it was her first time. Shortly after that Dylan was gone for good and she and I became almost inseparable. We remained together all through my years in grad school and my first years at the library. Every now and then she would go to England or Europe and got involved in the scat scene there, much more prominent there than here, and even made some scat movies. Quite a few, as a matter of fact. I'll show you them sometime. Not too long ago she decided to stay over there. I've visited her once so far, and she's coming here during the fall sometime. And there you have the scat life history of Paula."

"Fascinating," I said. "How about we add another chapter right now?"

She moved her hand under my dress to my bare pussy (we both wore sundresses and nothing else), and answered, "You should've shut me up a long time ago. That's a good idea you have, the main reason I came, isn't it."

"I hope so," I told her. We went into the house and I took Paula into the bedroom. I had stripped the bed down to the mattress and covered it with a plastic sheet over which I'd stretched a cotton one and a few comforters. We took off our clothes and got on the bed. Listening to Paula's story was both informative and arousing, and it was good feeling her in my arms again.

"That was really fun the other day," I said. "That kiss you gave me on the elevator, that took me totally by surprise and sent me reeling."

"Good," said Paula. "That's what you get for referring to my tail. I thought you were opening a door, and I just wanted to let you know I'd be happy to enter."

We kissed passionately and massaged each other's tits, biting the nipples. Paula laid on her back and I ran my fingers down her belly to her pussy. I stroked her lips and pushed a finger into her cunt, swishing around in her wetness. Paula moaned and arched her back up to meet the invading finger.

"Oh, that feels so fucking nice," Paula said.

"Nice?" I enquired. "That's all, just nice? That certainly won't do."

"Don't hold back on me, now," she laughed. "I want all you've got."

"Holding back? I don't even know what that means."

I straddled Paula's tits facing backward, and bent forward to lick her pussy from above. She massaged my ass as it hovered over her and put a finger into my asshole. She licked it first before inserting it getting it moist and slippery. I relaxed my anus so the finger would enter easily and deeply. Paula moved her finger in and out of my ass, wiping the brown smudges that coated her finger on my ass cheeks.

"I believe I'm in debt to you for something," I said. "I think I'd like to pay it off now."

"Please do," replied Paula. "And don't forget it was with interest. Lots and lots of interest," and she laughed.

Almost immediately I had the need to defecate and felt a log slowly push out of me; it stopped its descent suddenly and then commenced with a rush. It finally swam out, a juicy turd about eight inches long, and landed with a soft thud on Paula's stomach, followed by a creamy messier deluge of fudge that splattered on the same spot and splashed onto her tits.

"Fuck, that feels so fucking good," Paula growled in a guttural voice. "Mmmmm." Her hands went for the pile, removed the solid turd, and swished the shit all over her tits. She breathed hard and said how much she relished the incredible feeling heating her inner belly. I turned around and buried my hands in the poop, too, helping her caress her tits with it. They were soon dark brown and glistening. Paula slowly spread the shit to her neck and then onto her face, her fingers and palms burying her face in the dark brown goo. She utterly craved the filthy shit she smothered herself with, wanting more. She wiped her fingers across her mouth and licked them, savoring my acrid taste. I, meanwhile, spread my shit down onto her lower belly and pussy, pushing it all around and onto her cunt lips, causing her to squirm. I put my face down to her pussy and licked her opening, spreading more of the shit in my hands onto her thighs and between her legs.

"Yeah, suck my pussy. Tongue my clit, that feels wonderful." She picked up the eight-inch log she removed from the pile earlier and with lusty fanfare stuck one end of it in her mouth, just as we had done in the library restroom.

"Do you like my taste?" I asked. "Is mine as good to you as yours the other day?"

"Oh, fuck yes," answered Paula. "Delicious, fucking delicious." And she sucked it deeper into her mouth, turning her lips and tongue dark brown.

Her eyes were closed and her awareness was on another plane, all her concentration on her sucking and the nastiness of it. It was obvious by the way she lovingly massaged herself with the poop how much she loved the filthiness of her actions. Suddenly, as if she had the feeling another person had entered the room, she opened her eyes and observed a well-built naked man with light brown eyes walking toward her, about to get on the bed.

Speaking quickly so she wouldn't be startled, I said, "This is Gordon, Paula, a shit-loving, scat fiend friend of mine. I think I mentioned him at the library. I thought I'd invite him over to join us. You're good with this, yes?"

"Hello, Gordon," she said in a sing-songy tone of voice. "I'm not used to being introduced to guys quite like this, but I'm happy to meet you." Then holding out her hand with the turd in it, she continued, "This is delicious, by the way. Care to share with me?"

"Nice to meet you, too, Paula. Love to share with you," he said and joined her on the bed, laying his body half on top of hers, embracing her. She put the log back in her mouth and Gordon took the other end in his. I joined them on the bed as well, and soon we were engaged in a threeway shit kiss. As we shared the log, I began smearing shit on Paula's face and onto her neck and shoulders, kissing her all the while. Gordon told me to continue doing what I was while he moved to her tits to smear them more completely with shit and then suck them. All three of us were now enjoying our adventure and each other.

After a while Gordon told me to arrange my body perpendicular to Paula's with my head lying on her shit-covered tits. I did and he squatted over my face low enough so I could lick his ass, which I did with abandon. I always loved to suck his ass, reaming his asshole with my tongue. He lifted himself slightly and a torrent of brown creamy waste poured from his ass onto my face, filling my mouth and splattering my face. He then moved toward Paula's face and released a second load into her open mouth and on her chin and neck. I moved my head a quarter turn toward Paula which put my face flush with hers and kissed her mouth. We engaged in a deep long shit kiss while Gordon spread the excess poop onto our bodies and into our hair. I love having shit smeared in my hair and have it cut and styled not quite touching my shoulders, which is perfect for what I like, the weight and feel of the shit in it, and I hoped Paula did, too, because I knew it was one of Gordon's favorite things to do to his scatting partners. After we exhausted our tongues by plowing them into each other's mouth, Gordon slid his cock onto our mouths and we shared sucking him. Paula pulled his ass onto her face and licked the excess shit off it.

With his cock rock hard from our sucking it, Gordon dragged Paula next to me and arranged her on her back. He told me to suck Paula's tits while he licked her pussy. While he licked her he kept smearing our shit over Paula's torso and between her legs. Finally, with her juices flowing, Gordon rammed his cock into her cunt. She yelled for him to fuck her hard as he plowed into her mercilessly. I continued to suck her tits, biting her nipples, putting my filthy fingers in Gordon's mouth. Then he rolled over onto his back and pulled Paula into a half-sitting, half-lying position, keeping his cock buried inside her cunt and slammed her from below.

"Shit on me now, Paula," he bellowed, "give me all your shit." I rubbed my fingers through her ass crease and plunged my two middle fingers up her ass, but moments later she reached back and pulled them out. I put my hand under Paula's ass, she pushed and grunted, farted loudly, and my hand was filled with warm pasty feces. I took it and rubbed it all over Gordon's balls and thighs and Paula's ass and halfway up her back. I leaned over and thrust my face into her ass crack licking up Paula's shit. Fuck, fuck, I thought to myself, I want all this shit so fucking much! It tastes so fucking wonderful!!

Gordon kept hammering his cock into Paula's pussy as she implored him to fuck her and never stop. Her climax built and then exploded like cannon fire, sweeping her away. I pushed her off his cock and slammed my mouth onto it, catching his first burst of cum shooting into my mouth; two more bursts erupted filling my mouth with his slimy jism. Paula sat on his face holding her ass cheeks apart so Gordon could feast on her shit that filled her crack, and I sat on Gordon's belly in front of her and shared his cum with her, slurping it back and forth in our mouths. It was fantastic, over-the-top marvelous, and all three of us were supremely satisfied.

When we had all recovered a bit, an urge made itself known and I responded to it by announcing, "That trip to paradise deserves some champagne."

"Great," said Gordon. "Want some help?"

"Okay," I said. "But the champagne I was talking about isn't in a bottle and we don't need any glasses." I stood on the bed, making sure the well-stained but still functionable comforters were in place, and aimed my pussy toward Paula. "Want some, Paula?" I asked, grinning.

Seeing what I was about to do, she stretched her body out, and said, "Oh, yeah. I'm sure your pee is better than any Dom Perignon out there. Let me have some." I began pissing on her, drenching her, and then directed my flow into her mouth. She swallowed several times, and when I was done Gordon had me sit next to her, and now it was his turn. Paula joked about my pee matching the best champagnes from an excellent year ("the 2010 vintage was exceptional, but still no match for yours, Tricia"), and wondered if Gordon's could compare.

"I guess you'll find out," he said and released his flow onto us. He had us sopping wet in no time and then just kept pissing on us as if his off switch had broken. Paula and I hugged one another, laughing, and begged him not to drown us. Finally he stopped and Paula grabbed his hand and pulled him down to us. He and I embraced and, kneeling, Paula made her contribution all over us. Her pee looked and tasted just as it had at the library.

We lay in a heap on the bed staring at the ceiling. Gordon and I got around to telling Paula about Club Venery, and she right away indicated she was all in if the group would have her. Gordon said he couldn't imagine anyone in the club not wanting her, that she was one hot fucking shit queen. I agreed wholeheartedly.

12