The Scat Lovers Ch. 18

Story Info
In which Owen and Keith join the fold.
7k words
4.62
2.8k
1
0

Part 18 of the 23 part series

Updated 09/05/2023
Created 12/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: As the Series title indicates, scat play is a factor here. Each chapter can be read as a stand-alone, though they are somewhat interlinked and are populated by recurring characters. Click on my username to find previous chapters easily.

When Mark and I (I'm Jessica) were concluding our visit to Club Lacoste in D.C., Thomas, knowing we were hoping to expand our circle of scatting friends, had given us the names and numbers of two men he knew who had once been into their scat scene but were now living in northern New Jersey. I said at our next Friday party that I'd like to check them out (at the time Club Venery had 6 women and 3 men and we women were seeking a few more men to balance things out, though there was no comment from the three guys about that), and Suzy agreed to go with me if it could be arranged. Gordon and Mark volunteered to come along to watch over us ("We'll be the tough guys lookin' out for yous dolls," Gordon mimicked, and we all laughed, mainly because Gordon wouldn't hurt a fly, even if it was about to bite him on the nose). We told them we were "tough broads" and could take care of ourselves.

Still, it did feel a bit awkward approaching two men out of the blue to have scat sex with, so I phoned Thomas and asked him if he would make the preliminary arrangements. He happily did what I asked, and he called me a week or so later and told me to contact Owen; he would be their spokesperson. I spoke to Owen one evening, and he seemed like a pretty nice guy, friendly and enthusiastic. He said he'd already spoken with Keith, the other guy, and gave me a slew of dates and places to choose from to meet up. I picked the time and place, a well-known sports bar, and all was set.

How things went at the sports bar would determine whether we proceeded or not, obviously. Suzy and I were pretty excited though a bit nervous, never having met these two men before. I drove and we talked quite a lot about what was to transpire.

"If they're ugly as fuck, we just head for the door," Suzy said at one point.

"Yeah, okay," I laughed. "Suppose one is, but the other isn't?"

"Shit, I don't know. Fine, it's either both of them or none."

"Good," I said. "I thought for a second you were going to suggest we fight for him."

"Interesting," Suzy murmured quizzically. "Who do you think would win?"

"Really? What is this, high school?"

"Did you ever actually fight another girl over a guy in high school?" Suzy queried.

I groaned, "Not in a million years. Not in ten million."

"I did, once," Suzy said. "I actually won, really got the best of her, went out with the guy, and found out he wanted the other girl to win all along. I learned one of those great life lessons."

"Which was?"

"Never go to high school. God, I hated high school."

I laughed so hard I almost went through a red light.

We arrived at our destination and went inside the bar. Owen was there but not Keith. Owen said Keith owned a high-class auto repair/restoration shop and a client had come in unexpectedly with work he needed him to do right away, not too difficult, just time-consuming, and Keith was still finishing up.

"There's no way Keith would turn down jobs like what he was doing," Owen explained, "because he could charge his wealthy customers five times the going rate and there would be no questions asked. He'll be as rich as they are, maybe even more so, someday soon, though they'd never suspect it. It's what's known, literally, as 'filthy rich.' He'll make a ton of money, though he'll have to get his hands dirty."

"I like dirty," said Suzy, and I knew exactly what she was talking about.

We ordered some drinks and chatted. Owen was very outgoing and not at all bashful. He was 28, an accountant, had dark-brown hair, was of medium height and build, and had done some competitive swimming in college. "I hope you like hairless chests, because that's what mine is, thanks to the swimming."

"That's okay," I said, unable to suppress the Phyllis Diller in me. "So is mine, and I've hardly done any swimming at all. Suzy is another story, however." A big grin crossed my face, directed at Suzy.

"Uh-oh," Mark mumbled.

"Yeah," Suzy said, hardly hesitating for a moment before coming right back at me, a huge grin on her face as well. "I've done lots of swimming, though not competitively, which is why my tits are so much better formed than others I've seen." Touche.

"Ouch!" Owen blurted in mock concern. "Will it be pistols at ten paces? Or do you want to just wrestle on the floor here?" We all laughed.

"Wrestling sounds good," I said to Owen. "But not here. How about later and you can join in, too?"

"Indeed," added Suzy, "and Keith as well."

"Sounds good to me," he said. "And I'm sure Keith won't mind, either."

A lot of ice got shattered with those verbal exchanges, so it was easy to get right to the heart of things now. "So Thomas told me a little about you, that you were part of the scat scene in D.C.," I said. "That must have been since I left, I don't remember you. Or Keith, for that matter."

"Well," he began, "I was introduced to Jason, whom you know, at a conference, learned that we both had a great interest in scat, and became friends. We attended a few scat parties together, which were super. But not too long ago I changed firms and moved to Jersey."

"Yes, Jason and I go way back, he's a favorite scat partner of mine," I said. "He seems to be exploring a gay avenue now. Is that what brought you two together?"

"No, I don't know anything about that. That must have transpired after I left."

"And Keith?"

"Keith was a friend of Gerry's, who's loaded. Keith took care of his automotive needs, and when Gerry learned that Keith was into scat, invited him to an orgy, which worked out really well."

"The last D.C. party I went to was at Gerry's house," I said. "Quite a nice place."

"Yeah, it might be where I first met Keith. We've crossed paths at a couple of Club Lacoste orgies, but I'd have to say he's more of an acquaintance than a friend, though maybe that'll change after today."

Suddenly his phone buzzed and it was Keith. They talked for a few minutes and when he finished, said, "Keith said we should come over to his shop. He's eager to meet you and is almost done. It's only about a mile from here. Want to come with me or follow?"

"We'll follow," I said.

In the car I asked Suzy what she thought. "Owen seems like a nice guy, not a jerk-off or anything. He sounded as if scatting was second nature to him, too, in a way."

"I like him as well," I said. "Hopefully, Keith will be just as promising. I'm sorry I said that dumb joke, by the way. I shouldn't have said that."

"Hmmm, that's okay. It's just you being you. You're still on my shit list, which for us is a good thing." We both laughed over that.

We were at Keith's auto shop in just a few minutes. It took up only about a third of a block and consisted mainly of a large garage behind heavily fenced and gated security with quite a few luxury cars parked around. We parked among those cars and my little Honda looked sad and embarrassed next to a Porsche on one side, a Mercedes on the other.

We went into the garage and Owen shouted for Keith. He had been working under a car that had been raised on a lift and came forward to greet us.

"Welcome to my domain," he said. He looked to be in his late twenties-early thirties, had sandy hair, brown eyes, and was muscularly built under a well-soiled by grease and oil mechanic's overalls. He was holding a rag wiping his hands on it. Suzy took one look at him, more specifically the grime that covered him, and almost jumped out of her skin. I knew she craved filth, what with her love of scat and the mudhole she had on her farm that she utilized often, but this love apparently extended to other messy things as well.

"Sorry about the delay," Keith said. "It was a last-minute job that I thought I could finish in time." He mentioned some other things about his business, but Suzy couldn't restrain herself any longer. She moved directly in front of him and said, "Keith, I'm sure the auto repair business is fascinating and that you're a big success, but more intriguing to me right now would be if you touched me with those gorgeous filthy hands."

Keith was a little startled by this request, so Suzy grabbed his hands and put them on her breasts, staining her light-blue dress with grease and oil. He looked at the stain and instinctively drew his hands away.

"Oh, shit, your dress," he began to say, "I'm sorry..."

"Fuck the dress," Suzy responded. "I've got another one at home. Keep touching me with those dirty nasty hands. Please."

He looked into her eyes for a few seconds and then went one better: he threw his arms around her, rubbing her body into his. The grease and oil on his overalls spread onto the front of her dress staining parts of it brown and black. Then he took his hands and placed them on her breasts, causing her to moan loudly. Her dress prevented him from touching her bare skin, so he grabbed it at the top of her cleavage and ripped it in two down to her belly. It was right out of one of those bodice-busting exploitation movies, and was sexy as hell. As her dress fell in shatters to the floor he swallowed her tits in his hands, streaking them greasy black.

Suzy was going wild over this handling, pushing her now naked body (she hadn't worn any underwear) into him, trying to get as much of herself onto him as she could.

Owen and I just looked at one another, open-mouthed. I was about to make another joke when Suzy suddenly turned to me and said, "We're going to have sex and scat with these boys, aren't we, Jess? I mean, your mind is made up, right, because mine certainly is. I say let's do it right here. Can we do that, Keith? Can we all get filthy with one another in here, right now?"

We all gazed at each other, nobody objecting outright to the idea, and Keith took a few steps to a panel of buttons on the wall, pushed two of them, and the security gate outside began to close and lock as did the garage doors.

"Now we can do anything we want," Keith said. He told us to follow him to the back of the shop. It was an open area with room to spread out a bit, so he grabbed a couple of blankets, which were padded, and placed them on the floor. One of them was pretty well stained and he said he and Suzy would use that one.

"Stain it some more," Suzy told him. "Dump some more oil on it, used oil if you have it." I couldn't believe this girl; and here I thought I knew all about her! But the thought of her getting messy like that was making me hot, too.

I turned to Owen and he put his arms around me. I wasn't sure I wanted to ruin my dress like Suzy did (it was a red casual thing that I was rather fond of because it made me look especially sexy), so I took it off immediately and draped it over the side mirror of a pristine Lexus SUV nearby. Before long Owen was naked as well and we sank down onto our blanket. It took about two minutes to conclude that Owen was going to be a joy to make love with (thank you, Thomas!). First of all he kept looking at me like his eyes were going to pop out and kept telling me how beautiful he thought I was. He meant it, too. Can't get off to a better start than that.

Meanwhile, Keith had half-filled a five-gallon container with used motor oil from a much larger drum that was ready to be hauled off for recycling. Suzy wanted him to dump it on their blanket so they could roll around and fuck in it, but he wouldn't agree to it, telling her he was hoping to lick and suck certain crucial parts of her anatomy and not poison himself doing it. "We'll save it for later, okay?" Suzy started to complain how unadventurous he was, but Keith quieted her with a deep passionate kiss. He also retrieved a clean rag and wiped most of the grease off her body.

All the guys I could ever remember being with for sex had at least a little bit of hair on their chest (some like Mark and Drew had quite a bit), but Owen was the first with absolutely none. He said he never really had a lot to begin with, so keeping it bare was not a major chore. He said he used to get it waxed during his swimming days, but now just shaved it. I can't say I actually preferred it and was about to tell guys like Mark and Drew to start waxing, but it was different and not unpleasant.

I was hoping our time together would not be as two couples, but as a foursome, all four of us mutually engaging with each other, especially when the scatting began. So when I saw that Keith was going to hold off with the motor oil, I took Owen's arm and moved onto the same blanket as the other two. Keith was kneeling between Suzy's legs by then licking her pussy, and I knelt next to her and kissed her, fondling her tits. Owen, picking up on my wishes, knelt on the other side of Suzy, also licking her tits. Keith had wiped most of the grease off her tits from before, but they still had that distinct smell and taste. I hoped when we started scatting the shit would camouflage it; I thought I could tolerate the smell and taste of shit better than the oil and grease.

Suzy reached for Owen's cock and brought it to her mouth. She licked his tip, running her tongue in circles all around him before inserting it deep into her mouth. I decided to go behind Keith and caress his cock between his legs as I kissed his ass. He was sweaty, what I like to think of as "manly," his taste strong and pungent. I alternated my tongue in his asshole with a well-soaked finger from my mouth.

"Let me do something to counter the lingering effects of that grease on you," Keith said, mainly to Suzy. He got up onto his knees and said he needed to piss and would do it on Suzy. She told him to do whatever he wanted. He aimed his cock at her tits and belly and released a strong stream of piss onto her. I quickly moved next to her and leaned my face into his stream, bathing my face in it. He drenched my face and hair and then did the same to Suzy. She kept Owen's cock in her mouth as Keith's pee cascaded onto her face. Everyone was enjoying this immensely. Suzy and I swooshed the pee around on her torso, washing away most of the remnants of grease.

When he was done peeing on us, Keith crouched over Suzy's lower belly facing forwards in order to defecate on her. Like every worthwhile scat enthusiast I've ever known, Keith was overjoyed by what he was doing, or about to do. He wanted to milk every moment of it for all it was worth, to relish every intimacy about it. So he spoke with great passion and desire to Suzy. "I know you want this, don't you, Suzy, crave my shit piling up on you," he said. "You've been thinking about this all day, haven't you, what it would feel like, smell like. Now it's about to happen."

"Fuck, yes!" she replied enthusiastically, just as enthralled. "I've hardly thought about anything else. We both love this so much, don't we, Keith. Give it to me! I hope it's as much as I imagined and it buries me!"

A long brown turd descended from his rear and landed on her belly, stretching from the upper rim of her bush to almost the base of her tits. A second one emerged right after, just a tad shorter, that plopped from her stomach to half-way across her tits. I thought they were magnificent logs, and put my hands into the second one and began smearing it over her tits. It was medium-soft in texture, rich and creamy, and adhered to her skin like peanut butter on a fresh slice of bread. Her body arched in response to my ministrations, and she put her hands on mine to help me spread it. I took some in my hand and rubbed it on Owen's cock; Suzy put it back in her mouth and tasted Keith's poop.

"Yes," she uttered, her finger tips dancing around her lips. "It's so wonderful. Taste it, Jess, you'll see. Share some with me." I leaned down and sucked one of her tits, filling my mouth with his gift. It was delectable, sweet and bitter at the same time, and that old feeling of power immersed with passion swept over me. Then I moved my mouth to hers and we both sucked Owen's cock, first taking turns engulfing him, then sliding our blackened lips along his shaft simultaneously.

Keith knelt between Suzy's legs again and began spreading his first deposit all over her abdomen, between her legs, and over her thighs. As with the other log, it spread easily and thickly over her skin, covering it completely. He also rubbed some over his own cock and torso, thrilled by the buttery feeling. After he had her thickly covered in his shit he pushed his cock, which was at least nine inches long, into her cunt and fucked her.

Suzy grinned and said to Keith, "I can feel your hard cock slide through the mush inside my cunt, I love it so much, that feeling. Keep fucking me, baby." He altered the speed of his thrusts into her, sometimes remaining still inside her cunt as far in as it would go, sometimes plowing quickly in and out, rubbing her clit with the top of his shaft. Soon, with some direction from Owen, Suzy turned on her side and raised her legs in a fetal position. Keith reinserted his cock into her pussy, while I laid down next to her and threw one of my legs over her midsection, my head on the floor adjacent to hers. My ass was exposed to Keith in this position, and he inserted a finger into me; at the same time I could kiss Suzy. I finger-painted her face with Keith's shit as our lips and tongues danced with each other.

Seeing Suzy and me kissing so intimately, Owen announced he was ready to make his contribution, and crouched over our mouths; between our kisses we took turns licking his asshole waiting for his treasure. The wait wasn't long: as we kissed a soft juicy turd flowed out of him onto our lips and chin. We are so used to doing this that neither the abruptness nor the smell nor the taste affects us in any way any longer, but Owen's taste was special: it was earthy, like most shit, but unusually light and sweet. Keith's shit had tasted sweet as well, and I wondered if their diets were similar. We licked it and spread it on our faces while Owen helped himself to the residue and smeared it on my tits. Being covered in shit, especially on my tits, is one of the greatest thrills for me, so this was fantastic.

Owen instructed Keith to move away from fucking Suzy for the time being and then stretched out my body on top of hers, head to toe, our tits sliding against each other. He proceeded to cover my ass and back with poop and then spread my legs wide apart. He held my ass, forcing me on my knees as I straddled Suzy, and licked my ass crack. His tongue plowed along my crease and then into my rectum.

"Lick my ass, Owen," I implored him. "Your tongue swimming through all that shit is so fucking sexy and is making me wild. I hope you're going to fuck me there next."

He dug his tongue deep into my ass, delighting me as much as himself. Abruptly he straightened and arranged himself with his cock against my sphincter, and in he slid, slowly at first in case there was discomfort, and then faster and to the hilt. His cock, long but slim, didn't fill me to bursting, but fit like a perfectly sized glove. He could fuck my ass as long as he wanted and I'd never want him to stop. Suzy, meanwhile, sucked my tits while Keith knelt over her head and offered the two of us his cock to suck. We took turns gobbling him up, and it was when he was in my mouth that he came, at least his first two spurts; for the rest he came in Suzy's mouth, and she hoovered his spurts. When he was done, she and I kissed and exchanged mouthfuls of his jism. It wasn't long after this that Owen rocketed in my ass, filling it with his sperm.

"Sit on my face, Jessica," Suzy ordered me. "I want to eat his cum out of your ass." I turned myself around and plopped my ass on her mouth; her tongue quickly invaded my asshole as Owen's cum flowed out onto it.

12