The Scat Lovers Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fucking delicious," she said. "Come taste." I turned once again and kissed her as she dribbled his cum into my mouth. It was delicious, creamy and a bit salty.

We laid out in a pile of limbs and torsos on the blanket for a well-earned rest. Keith asked if we wanted anything to drink, although all he had were items from a vending machine. "I don't keep alcohol on the premises; it makes my customers nervous seeing it. They don't want some drunk messing around with their Jags." He ended up getting us a couple of bottles of water.

"How did you end up in New Jersey?" Suzy asked Keith after he returned with the water while she lounged between Owen's legs, her head on his chest.

"I worked closely with a guy who ran a shop like this one outside of D.C., and an uncle of his owned this shop. The uncle took sick, in fact was diagnosed with cancer, and wasn't going to be able to run the shop any longer. He thought he'd have to sell it outright or close it down, but I said I'd come here and run it, then buy it from the uncle if we all agreed. I was looking to own a shop of my own if I could find one. So here I am. I specialize in top-of-the-line vehicles, as you can see; lots of good money there."

"So I guess you'd stick your nose up at my six-year-old Civic if I ever brought it in?" I ventured, smiling.

He said, "You ever have car trouble you bring it here any time you want and I'll take care of you." Then he smiled and added, "We'll just have to hide it in the back somewhere. That goes for you, too, Suzy."

"I'm a farmer," Suzy responded lightheartedly. "My ride is a ten-year-old Chevy pickup, so I guess you'll really have to hide that one."

"A scat-loving farmer in New Jersey," Keith laughed. "Wow! Now I've heard everything!"

"You wouldn't laugh if you saw her beautiful big house and built-in swimming pool," I said, sounding a bit huffy. "And her other car is a BMW. And as far as scatting goes..."

"That's okay, Jessica, save your breath," Suzy said, smiling, enjoying the good-natured bantering. "It's just that they're going to be wanting something from us now, and maybe we should just not give it to them for being so snooty."

"Wait a minute," said Owen. "I never said anything snooty. Why deprive me?"

"He's got a point, Suzy," I said. "Maybe we both should give Owen our treasure."

"Now you're talking," Owen gloated. "Great idea!" And Suzy turned around, threw her naked, shit-covered body on top of his and gave him a big kiss, and I reached for his cock. He was still in the recovering stages, but a few sucks with my mouth had him getting harder by the second.

Keith wasn't about to tolerate getting the cold shoulder for long, so crawled over to join us.

"Isn't there a Porsche or Ferrari you should be working on now?" Suzy said to him with mock sarcasm.

"Yeah," I added. "You don't want to mix with us hoi polloi, the great unwashed."

"That's funny," Suzy laughed, "the great unwashed. Just look at us? What could be truer?"

Then Keith did an amazing thing. As I sucked Owen's cock, he crouched on the other side of Owen's body just a foot or so away from me and put his hand under his ass. A moment later a turd floated out and into it, not very long, maybe four inches. He then put his hand in front of my face and said, "Here's a present. A peace offering." Someone else might think that a gross insult, but to me it was fantastic and so sexy; I thought he had given all he had earlier, but this he produced unexpectedly. I stopped sucking Owen and brought Keith's hand to my mouth and kissed the log, licked it. I bit about an inch of it off and held it in my mouth to savor.

Then he did something even more amazing and sexy. He took the three-inch piece left in his hand and put it in his mouth, crawled up to Suzy, turned her head to his, and kissed her, passing the turd to her mouth. When his mouth was empty, he said to her, "For you, another gift. I wish it was bigger, but I hope it tastes just as good as before." He kissed her, hard and long, pushing his tongue into her mouth. My Lord, I thought, what a romantic! I was impressed, to say the least.

With the turd in my mouth, I went back to sucking Owen's cock. Everyone was reaching a fever pitch of excitement and desire by now. "Please," Owen said to me, after pulling my mouth off his cock. "I want your treasure now, Jessica, I've waited long enough. Please, I need it." At about the same time Keith made his plea to Suzy: "Give it to me, I want your shit filling my mouth, I've got to have it."

Suzy and I looked at each other and grinned, and I could see we both had the same thought. It was something we sometimes did with our other scat lovers at Friday parties or during in-between sessions. So I said, "Tell us exactly how you imagine us doing this to you, Owen." And Suzy added, "Yeah, give us all the details how you picture this unfolding."

Owen suddenly beamed as if a great light flashed on inside him; this was going to be a big turn-on for him. "Pick your favorite position, both of you" he began, "or even better let's do all of them, it doesn't matter, because my tongue is slowly licking your ass crack from top to bottom, savoring the sweet-sour taste of you and then focusing on your gorgeous rosebud, pushing the tip of my tongue through it until I can taste the insides of your asshole, feel the fleshy skin in there, drink the juices that begin to flow out of you, my patience disappearing as my tongue seeks out your warm creamy shit inside. I beg you to open your floodgates and let your treasure stream out of you into my mouth, filling it, and then releasing more until I'm almost suffocated. How's that?"

"Hmmm, okay, I guess," I said, trying to sound like a hard-to-please school teacher, "though fairly routine. What do you say, Suzy."

"B, B+ would be about right if I were grading it; it showed some imagination but was, well, insufficient."

"Insufficient?!" Owen complained. "That's like my biggest fantasy of all time, being shit on just like that. No way you're being fair."

"Sorry," Suzy joked. "Decisions are final." Suddenly concerned that Owen wasn't seeing we were just having fun with him, I grabbed his hand with both of mine, curled his fingers into a ball, and kissed them as passionately as I could. Then I heard Suzy say, "Keith, your turn."

He growled deeply and reached out and grabbed Suzy in one arm and me in the other, causing us both to squeal, and hollered, "No more of this talking shit, it's time to start doing shit. Put your assholes where our mouths are before you drive us crazy and we're no longer responsible for our actions!" That sounded pretty interesting; I wondered what that meant. There obviously was no beating around the bush with Keith.

The thought of withholding our shit from them had long disappeared. We had them lie on their backs side-by-side in opposite directions, maybe a foot apart, giving us room for our feet. Suzy sat on Keith's face looking toward his feet, but directly at me, and I did the same on Owen. We could both see everything the other person did.

They licked our assholes deeply, exactly how Owen described it. Other than having my tits slathered in creamy shit, having my asshole tongued is my next favorite thing. He manipulated his tongue in several ways to give the most pleasure: sometimes he would slowly caress my entire sphincter with the flat of his tongue until it was bathed with his saliva; other times he would stiffen his tongue and push it through my rosebud and deep inside me. I was sure Keith was doing the same with Suzy. It wasn't long before the time for defecating had come.

Our actual shitting techniques varied slightly. Suzy's log exited from her into Keith's mouth, and as more came out she slowly raised herself on her legs to give it room. When I felt mine begin to descend my rectum I immediately stood about a foot higher and my log fell from that height into Owen's mouth with a soft plopping sound. Both techniques proved successful in getting the job done.

When Suzy was finished, I noticed she backed off Keith's face, her knees behind his head, and rubbed her hands over his face, covering it with her shit. She started talking to him nonstop: "Do you like my shit? Does it feel good all over your face? It looks so wonderful smeared all over you. I love the smell. Does it taste good?" Then she bent down and kissed him before wiping her tits across his face. "Suck my tits, Keith, cover them in my shit from your mouth, eat them." She was going wild now and soon crawled forward again so her ass was over his face once more and deposited another small pile of poop on him. "Yes, I knew I had more for you, you wanted more of my shit didn't you, lover? Yes, I wish I had even more to smother you in." She put her hands on his chest to balance herself and ground her pussy and ass into his face, smearing her shit all over both of them.

Seeing Suzy going so out-of-control fanned my own passions. I sat down on Owen's face rubbing my ass all over him hard, feeling the warm creamy poop slide along my ass crack. "Lick my asshole, Owen, fuck my shithole with your tongue. You never mentioned this part of the proceedings in your narrative; couldn't you imagine this happening to you, me squishing my shit all over your face with my ass? It feels so lovely."

After he had licked me for a while, I raised my ass up and began pissing on his face. "Open your mouth and drink up my pee. You never even said anything about my pissing on you. Don't you like my pee?" My golden liquid filled his mouth and overflowed down his cheeks. When his mouth was empty from either swallowing or spitting out my piss, I put my dripping wet pussy to his mouth and told him to lick it and make me come. He grabbed my hips to hold me to his mouth and licked my clit until I screamed with pleasure. "Yes, more, just like that, don't stop, keep going!" I implored him. A few moments later he took me over the top and I climaxed.

Keith meanwhile had flipped Suzy onto her back and gotten between her legs. He lowered his body onto hers and slid it along hers, wallowing in their shit. Then he pushed her legs high in the air and rammed his cock into her cunt. I reached over and caressed his balls and asshole with my fingers.

He brought her legs back down again and spread them wide apart on the blanket. "I'm going to fuck you, baby, until you break in two," he hissed at her as he thrust his cock deep into her.

"Do it," she responded between gasps, her arms grasping his shoulders. "Fuck me into tiny pieces, yes, fuck me!" I continued to fondle his balls and finger-fuck his asshole. I wanted desperately to lick his shithole, to ram my tongue up there, but he was thrashing about so violently I was afraid to get my face too close. Owen, meanwhile, had scooted over next to Suzy and began massaging her tits, smearing more shit on them, and sucking her nipples.

Keith pounded into her, their shit spraying with every thrust. Finally, he half-growled and half-bellowed and shot his sperm deep inside of her, and two seconds later she orgasmed as well. He collapsed on top of her, Owen just barely having time to get his head off her tits or it would have been flattened. Soon we were all in a heap on the floor, exhausted.

I don't know how long it was before anyone seemed able to speak or move, but it was a long time. Several minutes, at least. Finally, we came out of our ecstatic stupor and lay against each other, unable and unwilling to stop making body contact.

"Suzy," I muttered. "Remind me to call Thomas in D.C. and tell him I love him and will marry him tomorrow if he wants." Then to Owen and Keith I said, "Club Lacoste must have been awfully sorry to see you guys leave. I know I would be."

"Speaking of clubs," Keith said, "what's this about a club of your own and how do we fit in?"

"We were hoping to find kindred spirits of the male persuasion," I said, laughing. Suzy and I then gave them the lowdown on Club Venery.

"Are the others in your club like you two?" Owen asked.

"Some are even crazier," I answered, but Suzy looked surprised, and said, "Really? Like who?"

"It doesn't matter," said Keith. "Even if they were half as thrilling and sexy as you two, I'd want to be a part."

"Me, too," said Owen.

We all just laid there sprawled out on one another talking about one thing and another, when I mentioned to Suzy that maybe we ought to get going. Then suddenly something dawned on me.

"There's a shower here, right?" I asked. "I mean someplace to clean up?"

"Oh, shit," uttered Keith, showing sudden shock. "I forgot all about that. No there isn't anything like that here. Shit, I'm sorry."

"What!" yelled Suzy. "You've got to be kidding!"

"I'm really sorry," said Keith. "Look, it's dark out and pretty late; you won't mind driving home naked, will you? I'll give you a couple of blankets and something to protect the seats from all the shit. It's what Owen and I will have to do."

"Naked and covered in shit?" I countered. "Fuck!"

"It wouldn't be the first time, now would it," said Suzy. "Besides, I was going to have to anyway since somebody ruined my dress and then tore it in half."

"I suppose not," I said, thinking about the times I'd left an orgy naked and covered in shit rather than shower, especially if I was leaving with Mark. "It would be kind of sexy and daring, too. It might be fun. As long as we don't get stopped or have a flat tire."

"You know, Owen," Keith suddenly said. "I haven't met any girls like these two since I left D.C. They are just fantastic."

Owen laughed and agreed with him. "Are you going to tell them or should I?"

"Tell us what?" Suzy asked.

"Don't worry, ladies," Owen replied, "he's just joking with you about the shower. There's one here after all."

"Now I feel disappointed," I said, "as if someone just popped a balloon I was fantasizing over. I was starting to get all hot imagining driving naked and shit-covered across miles of Jersey countryside."

"Speaking of getting hot," Suzy said, and began to crawl over to Keith. "Somebody needs to drench me in some used motor oil before I leave here. Or did you forget? Because I didn't." She grabbed the container Keith had put the oil in, took the cap off, and while standing over the other blanket, poured a huge slosh of it over her tits. It covered her tits and ran down her body onto her thighs.

"Shit, that feels incredible!" she shouted. "Not as good as the shit, but it's super filthy and sexy. I love it! Remind me to tell you, Jessica, where this craving came from, it's a wild story. But now I want Keith to roll around with me. Come on, you." She grabbed him by the arm and pulled him toward her and then down onto the blanket.

"Get dirty with me!" The oil was a dark brown, almost black color, and, of course, super slippery. It mixed beautifully with the shit on her body, just adding to the creamy texture. She poured some on Keith and a lot more on herself as they wrestled each other on the blanket. Pretty soon they both had it everywhere on them. It did look very sexy, I must say, and when Suzy insisted I come join them, I couldn't resist. Neither could Owen.

"That's it, girl," Suzy said to me. "Wait till you feel it. It's wonderful!" She was right, it was wonderful, and we flopped all over one another like we were mud wrestling. I loved it on my tits, and the most difficult thing was resisting the temptation to lick them or Suzy's or to suck the guys' cocks. It was fun, though; another escapade I can add to my already fairly long list of stuff done.

It was very late when we called it a night. Keith hooked up a hose and we Cherry Bombed (a special pumice soap) most of the oil and shit from our bodies before taking turns in the shower he had there. It took a while, but we managed to get cleaned up. Suzy asked Keith if he had something she could wear since her dress was useless, and he gave her a spare relatively clean work shirt he had with his name embroidered above the pocket. She told him to keep the dress, a souvenir. He said he would hang it somewhere in the shop where he could look at it during slow times.

On the way home (we had agreed to spend the night at my house), Suzy unbuttoned the shirt and stretched her near-naked body out on the front seat, her feet in my lap. She began to touch herself and told me to help finger her pussy.

"I really liked both those guys," she commented. "I think Keith and I have quite a bit in common."

I told her I liked them, too, despite Keith seeming a little bit full of himself.

"That's just his pride talking," countered Suzy, "and it's just about the business. With what he's accomplished, he's entitled to that, I think. Otherwise, he's just like the rest of us."

That seemed about right, I thought. Both men were generous and attentive lovers, exciting to be with. "They'll be great scat partners," I said to Suzy. "Nothing seemed to deter them." That I was certain of.

"Find a place to park and come fuck me in the back seat," Suzy finally said, her pussy wet and on fire.

"Can't you wait until we get home?" I asked her.

"What fun is that? Come on, Jess, let's make love right now."

While passing through a residential area, I pulled into a side street and parked the car along the curb, quite a distance from the streetlight. Suzy slipped the shirt off and crawled into the back seat and I joined her after taking my dress off. We kissed and sucked each other's tits and ate each other's pussy for the next half-hour until we both climaxed, before proceeding on our way. Only we were naked now, not a care in the world, happy as could be. Suzy even told me some more about her "horrible" dating experiences in high school, causing me to laugh wildly. It had been a grand evening.

12