All Comments on 'The Scene'

by ChrisWarner

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
pimptasticlypimptasticlyalmost 3 years ago

Where is the film version of this story!! Video makers need to seek out imaginative and interesting tales like this for plots. Well done!

cma68cma68almost 3 years ago

I have enjoyed your stories for many years - my favorites are "Changing Time," "Amy's Stage Debut," but especially, "Holiday Games." (Paul should have ended up with Nina, though! :-))

This story is so different, but still shows the same skill and talent - bravo. I also appreciate that although the characters have no overall choice in their actions they still try to be respectful of each other as much as they can.

I hope you continue with this theme - I can envision the story of their capture and first days making porn, as well as stories in the future as the plots become more involved and somewhat darker (just, please, no killing or maiming!) I can also envision stories told from the the other captives' points of view, especially the women's.

Thanks again for the great entertainment.

wapakonetawapakonetaalmost 3 years ago

Really impressed with the decisions about where to start this story and just the right amount of how we got here. Would be a lot of fun to see you explore this through the eyes of different characters.

AJeyeAJeyeover 2 years ago

Great plot line. I agree with others, this could go on in several directions. Different perspectives, changing attitudes, going from fear to desire. Thanks for great reads.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the story, very disturbing, chasing your own wife/girlfriend only to find she has been doing lesbian scenes without his knowledge, awesome, please please write more episodes how about one with Danielles story and what she has had to do ? Keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very interesting but should have a prequel and a few sequels

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope you continue this story. I would love to know more about what happens to the characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChrisWarner@ChrisWarner
I began writing stories in 2005 and have posted them on several other sites. I have moved some of them here, but unfortunately some of them can't be posted here. I live in New Zealand where the age of consent is 16, so I naively included 16 and 17 year old characters in a few ...