The Scene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul stepped back to where he could watch what Nina was doing. The lesbian woman seemed to be revelling in her opportunity of being the dominant one. While still giving Crystal occasional swats on the ass with the riding crop, she was also taking the opportunity to finger Crystal. Whenever she did, Crystal would wriggle her ass and moan. Paul doubted that she was genuinely turned on, so he admired her commitment to the scene. The sight of one woman touching another woman sexually was enough to ensure he was fully erect, so it felt like the right time to get undressed. Nina, meanwhile, had thought of some more dialogue.

"The slut's loving this. She practically soaking my fingers. You could put her in any whorehouse in America and you won't have to pay her. I think it's time for her to experience an American cock."

This was Paul's cue. As Nina stepped aside, he stepped up behind Crystal. Ignoring her cries of "Please, no," he lined his erection up with her pussy while leaning back slightly so that he wasn't blocking the overhead camera. Because of the amount of lube that they had applied, he was pleased to feel the head slip inside easily, so he felt free to slam the rest of his length home theatrically. At the same time as Crystal cried out in anguish, she gave him a reassuring squeeze with her pelvic floor muscles to let him know she was coping alright.

This was the moment in every scene where Paul had to work hard to control his body's natural responses. Her pussy felt divine, and the eroticism of finding himself as a porn actor fucking a relative stranger just for the sake of it was overwhelming. Keeping himself from cumming early was always a constant challenge. Despite all his fear and guilt, he was genuinely loving the feeling of his cock sliding in and out of Crystal's pussy. It provided some consolation for the loneliness and boredom of the time in his cell. And, in clear contrast to his ever-present feelings of helplessness, he loved it when the scene gave him some power and control.

It was clear that Nina was enjoying the rare sense of power herself. Paul knew that she could have just sat back down in her chair and thrown bits of dialogue into the scene and not been punished, but he could see that she had one hand inside her pants playing with herself. After a few minutes, she also unbuttoned her uniform blouse to reveal a white lace bra. Paul suspected that the bra was too modern for the 1940s setting for the scene, but he also knew that the intended audience didn't give a damn about details like that. All he knew was that Nina looked as sexy as hell.

Paul was waiting for Crystal to indicate when she was ready for the next inevitable part of the scene, and he knew that it would take a lot of courage. Finally, he heard the words he was waiting for. "Please don't put your seed inside me. Please. I must not have baby."

"That's right," barked Nina. "You aren't good enough to carry an American baby. It's time for you to learn about the only birth control we give to foreign sluts like you."

Paul stopped fucking Crystal and he stepped back to give Nina room to get between them. Nina approached slowly, running her right hand languidly down Crystal's back before slapping her backside. "This ass is useful for more than spanking," she said. "But don't say that I haven't been kind to you. I'm going to make this easier than you deserve." With that, she leaned over and spat on Paul's cock.

Paul didn't know which of the captives introduced them all to the idea of the spit and lube, but it had eventually spread around the group. Before his kidnapping, Paul had been bemused whenever someone in a porn video had spat on someone's genitals for lubrication. After all, saliva was hardly an effective lubricant. However, it turned out to be the perfect cover for applying proper lubricant secretly, as Nina was doing now. Nina had squirted some lubricant in her left hand before the scene had started, and now she was coating his dick with it while pretending the wetness was only her saliva.

Nina stood up and pushed Paul into place behind Crystal. "Here it comes slut," she said. "Sergeant, give her just the head. I want to savour every inch as it goes in!" This wasn't in the script they had discussed earlier, but Nina had obviously thought of a way of making the ordeal easier on Crystal. Paul pushed. Although her anus was slick with lubricant, it was still impossibly tight. Then, somehow, Crystal managed to relax her sphincter enough to allow the head of his cock to pop inside. Crystal cried out in pain, and Paul was sure that that was genuine.

"Oh, dear God," wailed Crystal, momentarily forgetting to do her Polish accent. She then recovered enough to complain "She said only put little bit in, not whole thing."

Nina's laugh sounded like an evil cackle. "That was only an inch. My sergeant has still got seven inches left to give you." Paul knew that, at best, he still only had five inches left to give, but the lie was all part of the process.

Paul started slowly thrusting. As he leaned back to allow the overhead camera to capture the moment, it also gave him a great view of his cock inside Crystal's ass. He couldn't believe how sexy it looked, and the feeling of her back passage gripping his erection was sensational. Meanwhile, Nina kept encouraging him to go slowly, repeating her line that she wanted to savour every inch as it went in. Eventually he bottomed out without incident, relieved that the lubricant was enough to allow him to work himself in and out freely.

Deciding how long to have sex for was always a difficult decision. In fact, back in the days when he was watching rather than making pornography, he often thought the sex went on too long, and sometimes he skipped ahead to get to the climax. Obviously, now that it was him having the sex, some days he failed to delay his orgasm and he sometimes paid the price with a painful jolt in the back of his head. On other days, however, he was able to get into the zone by distracting himself and trusting the Viagra to keep him hard. They had decided it would be best for the woman to give some sort of signal to indicate when she thought it was time for the cum shot. The general rule of thumb was that, if she felt she might reach orgasm, the sex would continue. If she didn't think it was likely she would climax, she would give the signal once she felt they had gone long enough.

When they had planned the scene, there was a clear understanding that it was Nina's job to carry the story through the final stages and provide what help she could to the others. Crystal couldn't be expected to do much more than get fucked in the ass, and they knew Paul may struggle to do much more than walk the tightrope between cumming and losing his erection. Paul expected that Nina would continue to verbally abuse Crystal, or maybe even make a show of inflicting pain on her exposed breasts. What he didn't expect was for Nina to push things much further sexually.

To Paul's surprise, the first thing that Nina did was allow her blouse to fall to the floor and remove her bra. Then she practically pushed her nipple into Crystal's mouth. "Oh yeah, you like that, don't you slut?" she said. "Yeah, suck on my tits, whore!" Paul couldn't see what Crystal's mouth was doing, but the look on Nina's face told him that Crystal was doing as she was told. He could tell that Nina's hands were busy on Crystal's breasts, and then he could see her reach a hand between Crystal's legs. He couldn't help feeling irritated at Nina's actions. When they had planned the scene, Crystal had agreed that some touching and groping, including allowing Nina to inflict some pain on her breasts, would be necessary for the early part of the scene. However, there had been no discussion about Nina engaging in more sexual touching once Crystal's ass had been penetrated. Now Crystal wasn't just having to endure anal sex, but she was also having to put up with lesbian fingering as well.

Paul expected that Crystal would seek to end the scene quickly. The signal he was waiting for was three quick taps on his thigh. Instead, he was surprised to hear Crystal moan, and then moan again, and her body started quivering intermittently. Nina was still talking to Crystal, saying things like "You like that, don't you?" and "You're going to cum for me," and Paul started to believe that Nina's words were coming true. He could feel Crystal tensing up, then she straightened, almost clashing heads with him. She cried out in pleasure. He could feel the muscle tremors from her orgasm vibrating around his cock as it went in and out through her anal ring. Then she collapsed forward onto the table.

Paul felt Crystal tapping his thigh, but he didn't need her signal to know it was time. He couldn't have held back any longer if he tried. The original plan of pulling out and cumming all over her ass was lost in the moment as he couldn't resist letting lose while he was buried deep inside her bowels. He knew that he would be forced to pay for this lapse unless Crystal was able and willing to help him out. Thankfully he had the presence of mind to start pulling out before the end of his ejaculation so that some of it was left just inside the entrance.

As soon as Paul finished his orgasm, he pulled out and stepped back as the remote-control boom camera swung down to capture a close-up view of Crystal's ass. She knew what Paul had done without having to be told, and he could tell that she was already bearing down for him, trying to produce visual evidence of the creampie he had given her. At first she produced only a fart, but on the next attempt Paul was relieved to see some white fluid flow out from her anus and run down over her pussy lips.

###

They were all relieved that there didn't seem to be anything more that their captors expected to finish the scene. They knew that the finishing dialogue they had planned was terrible, so they were delighted that the scene just ended. The remote-control cameras just went dead, as did the screen showing pornography, and a green light came on over a door which they knew led to a small bathroom. Paul began untying Crystal's arms and legs while Nina stripped off her remaining clothing. They knew from experience that no clothing was allowed into the bathroom. Once all three of them were inside the bathroom, the door shut.

The bathroom contained a toilet and an open shower. The showers were warm and there were shampoos, conditioners and body washes to help them feel clean and fresh. The showers were the only real reward they got for the work they had just done. Since they all had a toilet in their cells, it was an unspoken rule that they avoid using it in front of each other unless there was a real need. In the circumstances they thought it best not to complain when Crystal sat on the toilet instead of rightfully claiming the first shower. Paul took the first shower instead, making it a priority to wash his genitals. He could see Crystal blushing as she bore down again to produce several more resounding farts. She wiped herself thoroughly, then she wiped again, this time looking at the toilet paper before she flushed it. Paul didn't ask, but he suspected she was checking for blood. He was thankful that she didn't seem to find any.

The other unspoken rule about the bathroom was that you waited until you got there before passing on any messages from others. It was considered bad manners to pass on these messages before or during a scene. Paul started by saying to Crystal "I saw someone yesterday who saw Oliver the day before. He wanted you to know that he loves you and that he still supports you to do whatever you need to do to stay safe and healthy." It was a standard message passed on in the standard way (without mentioning the name of the messenger, the woman Oliver inevitably had sex with), but Crystal seemed to appreciate it nevertheless. Although Paul could barely remember what Oliver looked like, he was glad he could help to pass on his messages to his wife.

Crystal's response took Paul by surprise. "I saw Danielle yesterday," she said. "She looked healthy and she was keen to give you her love."

Paul knew he might regret asking, but his curiosity was too much. "You say you saw her yourself? Was it a threesome scene like today?"

"No, it was just the two of us," said Crystal. She could see the look of confusion on his face. "I'm sorry. I thought you knew. Us women are now doing double shifts shooting scenes with just each other. In fact, I thought you might have guessed from today's scene."

"You mean, from what happened between you and Nina. I was wondering if I should say something about that. It looked like she was taking advantage of you."

"No, please don't worry about it, replied Crystal. "In fact, I gave her an orgasm a few days ago and she promised that she would look forward to returning the favour. It really helped."

"So..."

"We're still just at the stage of massage scenes," continued Crystal, "but I guess it's going to go on to include other stuff." The tone of her voice mostly indicated stoic acceptance, but Paul also thought he could detect a small amount of curious excitement. Again, his thoughts turned to Danielle, the girlfriend he hadn't seen for weeks. He knew that if some random guy hadn't already taken her anal virginity, it would undoubtedly be scheduled for some time in the coming days. She had always said she was fully heterosexual, but he hoped she might be able to appreciate the opportunity of doing a scene with someone like Crystal. There weren't many better ways of passing the time.

Once they had all showered, the doors unlocked and they followed the green lights back to the backstage room. Once there, they said their goodbyes as they were only allowed one at a time into the corridors back to their cells. The status board had already been updated. Crystal had predicted the escalation correctly - they were already back at level 5. When it was his turn, Paul hurried along the corridor to his cell where he knew a hot cooked meal would be waiting for him.