The Scene of the Crime Ch. 04

Story Info
It was my fault my last shopgirl got ravished.
7.1k words
4.63
33.5k
36

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bumpercars
bumpercars
1,014 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a fantasy about acts that would be terribly immoral in reality.

--

In a way, Fila's ravishment was my fault.

After all, I had known perfectly well what was coming. For the past six months, a mysterious man had been sneaking into my MattressSoft shop. He only came when one of the girls who worked for me was closing by herself, after the whole strip mall was deserted. And every time he came, he ravished one of them.

He'd started with Georgia, a quiet and sheltered southern belle, six months ago; he'd made her strip, then forced himself on her on one of the display beds. Then four months ago, he'd visited Ashanti, and kissed her almost everywhere before concluding with her womb. And finally, about two months prior, he'd snuck in on Isabella, who used to believe that the first two girls were just sluts who didn't want to admit it, but now knew better. So, I knew we were due for another visit.

In fact, I knew more about the man than even the police. After Georgia's ravishment I had snuck in to review the security tapes, to find out what happened. The tapes left me horrified, but also thoroughly wet. I had watched Ashanti and Isabella's tapes as well, and I rewatched them on at least a weekly basis, more often when I had more free time.

Now, six months after the ordeal had begun, my shop was staffed almost exclusively by pregnant women. Georgia was just hitting her third trimester, her belly and her boobs all deliciously round. Ashanti was showing pretty clearly, and Isabella had just told everyone she was expecting too. I had to take care not to get distracted, looking at their bellies and thinking about how they got that way.

"Hello, Miss Martin," Fila said, shaking me out of my reverie.

Fila was the reason I was concerned. She was the only employee I had who hadn't been knocked up by the intruder, and I had been careful to keep things that way. Given the timing, I expected the man to return soon, and I was being especially cautious.

"Hi, Fila," I said. I glanced briefly at Georgia as she walked through the shop, her hand on her belly, then looked back at Fila. She was watching Georgia too, with an expression of rapt interest, and for a moment I wondered if her thoughts mirrored mine.

The moment passed, though. She smiled at me, then picked up a broom and began sweeping the floor.

It was hard not to watch her, too. Fila was attractive from any angle. She had striking blue-green eyes, light brown skin, and straight black hair that she always kept mostly concealed beneath a headscarf, with a lock or two poking out. I wanted to believe that she was letting her hair down a bit to be flirtatious, but that was wishful thinking and I knew it. She was short, and on the slighter side, but she had a few curves that the store uniforms highlighted to lovely effect. I would have loved to teach her about flirting, but I was pretty sure she was straight.

"How are your classes going?" I asked her as we finished prepping the sales floor.

"Really well," she said. "I only have two classes this semester, but they're both interesting."

"Fancy computer stuff?" I said with a smile.

She smiled back, and I was reminded of how cute her dimples were. "Fancy computer stuff, yes. And some math."

"Do you know what you're doing after that?" I asked.

Her smile faded a bit. "Graduating, and then...I don't know yet."

I nodded. Fila was in the country on a student visa, and her parents wanted her to move back once she graduated, but I suspected that she'd prefer to stay.

"Well, if you need a work visa, I'm happy to help. Although I bet your degree will help more."

Her smile brightened a bit. "Thank you."

"Oh, and you remember we're closing tonight, right?"

She nodded, and I nodded back. So far the man had only broken in when someone was closing alone, and I had made sure that none of us were doing so. As long as I was with her, I was pretty sure we'd both be fine. I did my best to believe this, and tried not to worry.

--

I was mostly successful in not worrying until about seven that evening. The phone rang, and an automated voice told me that our delivery service hadn't been able to deliver a package today, and that they'd return it at the end of the day if it wasn't claimed.

I glanced at my phone. I could make it to their location before they closed and get back just in time for closing. My phone's battery was running low, but I figured it would last. I told Fila my plan and rushed out the door.

I spent the next half hour cursing evocatively at the traffic and my GPS, my worries rising further. I piled out of my car just past the hour, snapped at the poor receptionist who handed me the package, and ran back out to my car. I had twenty minutes, and it had taken me a half-hour to get here.

As I was trying to calm down, a thought struck me. I could call Fila and tell her that traffic was terrible, and that I wouldn't make it back in time for most of closing. If I did, she'd close by herself.

I shook my head, horrified at the thought, but my mind kept going. I could go into the shop right afterwards, and check the recording. If the man really was planning to strike tonight, I could watch almost as soon as he'd left.

I couldn't do it, I told myself. Watching the girls get ravished was one thing, but enabling it was something else entirely.

But, no matter what I did, I ought to call Fila and warn her. I fished my phone out and rang her up.

"Miss Martin?" Fila answered.

"Fila, I've just got the package, but I'm running late. I don't think I'll make it back by nine."

"That's alright," she said. "It is pretty quiet. Do you want me to just close up? There's not much to do."

I knew the right thing to say. I knew I ought to be diving through traffic and ignoring the speed limit to get to her as soon as I could. I knew the right thing, and I didn't do it.

"That would be great," I said.

I could almost hear her smile. "Alright. I will see you tomorrow."

I sat in my car for a minute, just wondering what I'd done. If the man was planning to return tonight, then I had just put Fila in his path. And every moment I spent sitting here left her even more alone. But If I drove back quickly, I'd have to tell Fila why, and I was afraid I wouldn't be able to tell a good enough lie.

I did drive back to the store, but I drove slowly. I kept glancing at the clock and wondering what was happening in my shop. Was Fila checking our merchandise, or was she stripping so that the man could check out hers? Was she locking the doors, or was she letting him in? Checking our bank balance, or receiving a deposit in her own little private vault?

I was used to feeling guilt over what I'd done, but this was a new low. The only thing strong enough to hold back my guilt was my lust, and I was thoroughly wet by the time I got close to the shopping center. If nothing had happened to Fila, I'd have to re-watch one of the older tapes pretty much immediately.

The store was darkened when I pulled into the parking lot. Fila lived close enough to walk, so I had no way of knowing if she was still there, but I couldn't wait. I unlocked the door, only barely remembering to lock it behind me, then went to my desk.

I lifted my skirt up as soon as I sat down, and ran my fingers along my lips as the security program started. I started my search at about 8:45, and immediately gasped.

As Fila was explaining the benefits of a Fuschia-brand mattress to an older woman, the man who'd ravished the other girls was standing in the back of the shop, wandering slowly as if perusing the mattresses. He was watching them out of the corner of his eye, and when they were both distracted, he stepped into the employees-only section and vanished.

I groaned in anticipation. I reminded myself that, even if I had rushed back, I wouldn't have been able to prevent this part, and kept watching.

Once the older woman had stepped out, Fila locked the front door behind her and started closing up, just like I'd told her to do. She sat down at the desk and started checking the accounts and the inventory.

The man didn't make me wait this time, which I appreciated. I was already furiously horny, and if I waited too long I suspected the guilt would start getting to me. He stepped out of the employees-only section once he was certain that Fila had started to close up and silently walked closer.

Fila was usually quicker with checking the numbers than the other girls, and I was grateful for that tonight. After just a moment, she closed the system down, stood up, and stretched.

Even though I was eager for Fila to get some company, I couldn't help but take a moment to appreciate her lithe form. With her hands up over her head, pushed back, I could see the shape of her petite bosom, the arc of her ass, and the line of her back. She was pretty, and even though I hated myself for it, I wanted to see more of her.

She finished her stretch, turned around, and caught sight of the man. He was tall and lean, with blond hair and featureless clothing that I knew he'd be able to slip off easily. Fila screamed, but the man and I both knew that there was no one to hear it. I glanced at the timestamp; even if I had been hurrying back I wouldn't have been there yet.

Fila grabbed a small knife that we used for opening boxes and held it towards him. "Stay back!" she cried.

"I don't think I will," the man said, taking one step forward.

Fila thrust the knife awkwardly in his direction. "You attacked Georgia, didn't you!"

"No," he replied. "Georgia needed some help feeling good about herself, and I helped her. I helped most of your other coworkers, too."

I moaned. A part of me wondered why I had to be the exception, but I knew I ought to be glad of it. I still got to watch, after all, and before long I was going to be the only one who wasn't pregnant.

Fila lifted her chin. "I would rather die than let you do that to me."

"No you wouldn't," the man replied. Fila made a confused noise, and I chuckled in spite of myself.

"I...I would," Fila repeated, but she hardly sounded certain.

"I've seen the way you look at the other girls," he continued. "You see their bodies changing. You know they've had sex and you wonder what it feels like."

I'd noticed Fila's long looks at the other girls. It occurred to me to wonder how he'd noticed it, but only for a moment; Fila's adorable consternation soon demanded my entire attention. When she couldn't figure out what to say at first, she brandished the knife again.

"I'm not going to learn from you," she managed after a moment.

"We'll see," he said, and rushed at her.

It immediately became clear that Fila hadn't expected to use the knife, and indeed didn't know how to do so. She thrust it awkwardly in his direction, and he grabbed her hand and pulled the knife away. Then, after tossing it onto the desk, he leaned down and threw her over his shoulder.

Out of all of the girls, she might have had the most adorable struggles. She squealed indignantly. She struggled against his grip in a way that only served to draw attention to her ass. She alternated between delicate punches and grabbing her headscarf to make sure it wasn't dislodged. I felt a pang of guilt at the thought that I'd likely get to see her hair soon, and I did my best to ignore it.

The man deposited Fila on one side of the Healy pillow-top near the desk. I glanced over at it, noting that the display sheets had been thoroughly rumpled, then turned my attention back to the rumpling.

The man had grabbed both of Fila's ankles and was holding her in place as she struggled against his grasp.

"Let me go!" she cried.

"I will," he replied. "But first I want to see if we can learn from each other. Even if we can't, I promise I'm not going to hurt you."

Fila paused her struggles for a moment. "Then let go of my legs!"

He did so, to Fila's surprise. She scooted back, glancing at the entrance before deciding he'd catch her if she ran. She watched him, her eyes narrowed. It occurred to me to wonder if she would have seen me arriving, if I hadn't led her alone, but the timestamp told me that I still would have been maybe ten minutes out.

"How about this," he suggested. "I'll take my clothes off, and you do the same. We'll see what we learn. I won't touch you while we're learning."

Fila looked hesitant about his word, but she seemed to know that her options were limited. I thought I could see a certain curiosity in her expression, too - a part of her did want to learn more, even if she wasn't acknowledging it.

She took a deep breath. "Alright," she ventured.

"I'll start," the man said, and slid his shirt off.

Fila might have had a brief window in which to run, while he was occupied, but she was distracted by looking at him, out of apprehension but also a certain amount of arousal. He was tall and lean, with just a bit of chest hair and a little path of hair starting just above his stomach. I'd been watching videos of him for months, but I hadn't had quite this opportunity to stare.

"Now, do you want to go?" he asked. "I'll help you if you need it."

Fila bit her lip. She could tell what he was implying, and she knew that no matter what she planned, it was wise to play along.

"Alright," she said. Then, after a moment of hesitation, she started unbuttoning her shirt.

The man and I both watched avidly as she progressed down, the buttons giving us glimpses of her neck, her little bit of cleavage, and her belly. She reached the last button, took a deep breath, and pulled her shirt off.

One of the cameras, positioned above and behind her, showed me her back, her beautiful brown skin crossed by her black bra strap. From the front I could see the soft lines of her belly, her bellybutton, and the swell of her chest.

The man appeared to be enjoying the view as well, but he wasn't content to be silent for long. "Go ahead and take your bra off too," he said.

Fila nervously reached behind her back and unfastened her bra. She slid the straps off of her shoulders and tossed the bra aside, blocking her boobs with one arm.

"You can put your arm down," he said, and Fila reluctantly dropped her arms to her sides. Her boobs were lovely - softly curving, with dark nipples and just a bit of cleavage between them. She held her hands together out of nervousness, and this only pushed her girls closer together.

"And your headscarf," he said.

"No," Fila said. He raised an eyebrow, and she rushed on. "Please! I'll show you anything else but please let me cover my hair."

The man hesitated for a long moment, and I wondered if he was going to tear it off her, and spill her hair all over. But, to my mild surprise and Fila's obvious relief, he nodded.

"Alright," he said. "I won't look at your hair. But I think you should keep going."

Fila took another deep breath, her expression shifting as she tried to figure out whether to be grateful or apprehensive. She stood up on the bed and fumbled for a moment with her zipper, then pulled her pants down.

I moaned as I caught sight of her. Her black panties highlighted the shape of her cute ass as much as they covered it, and I couldn't decide whether to state at it or ogle her smooth brown legs.

She kicked her shoes off and shed her socks, standing awkwardly atop the bed. The man stared at her for a long moment, his gaze ranging from her petite feet, up her legs, across her hips, over her bosom and to her face. She looked back, nervous and trying to keep it under control.

"You've still got your panties," the man noted.

Fila took a deep breath, as if nerving up.

"You said you wouldn't look at my hair," she said.

The man frowned for a split second, then laughed. "And you have hair under your panties."

Fila nodded, and I could see her wondering if she'd pushed things too far.

"Well, go ahead and lie down," he said. "I'll lie down with you and see what I can feel through your panties."

Once again, Fila looked uncertain about whether to be relieved or concerned. She sat down on the bed, then leaned back onto one of our demo pillows.

The man kicked his shoes off, then shed his pants. Fila eyed him with fascinated apprehension, her gaze flitting between the muscles in his legs, his hardening cock, and her now-blocked escape route.

The man climbed onto the bed next to her and lay down on his side facing her. Fila stiffened as his knee brushed against her leg, and gasped as his chest touched her arm.

"Ssh," he murmured, his free hand landing on her belly and caressing her. "I'm not going to hurt you."

She wanted to believe him, I could see, but she wasn't sure if she could. I wasn't sure either. He'd been careful not to injure the other girls, and was often surprisingly gentle, but he didn't seem to mind their objections when he started fucking them, or when he filled them with his seed.

His hand began to wander, ranging over to her side, then up along her ribs towards her shoulder. She watched his progress, her breathing heavy and her brow furrowed. He traipsed his way onto her left breast, his fingers exploring the upper curve and spiraling slowly towards her nipple, but she kept herself contained, her breathing hardly shifting and her eyes fixed on him.

"Tell me," he murmured, his hand continuing to explore, "when you look at the other girls, what are you thinking about?"

Fila gasped, just a bit. "I...I don't have to say," she managed.

"I know," he said. His hand began tracing a path back down, along her breastbone and over her belly. "But if you don't say I'll have to guess."

He watched her for a moment. As his hand drew near her panties, she scrunched her eyes shut, unwilling to meet his gaze.

"Do you wonder what it feels like to have a man touch you," he speculated, as his fingers danced along her waistband, along her belly and over her hip. She whimpered, more out of surprise than anything else.

"Or perhaps you're wondering about kisses," he suggested. He leaned in and kissed the side of her neck, and she gasped and squirmed. He snaked his arm beneath her neck and held her shoulder, pulling her close as his kisses wandered to her cheek, her ear, and her lip.

She squirmed further, but she couldn't entirely pull away as he kissed her lips. The color rose in her cheeks as his tongue met hers. He pulled himself closer, and she struggled as she felt his cock pressing against her hip.

He pulled back and looked at her. She was breathing heavily now, her bosom rising and falling in a terribly enticing manner. She looked back, her body's excitement rising more than she'd expected. She was panting, and I guessed that she was wetter than she was accustomed to getting.

"Do you like that?" he asked softly.

"No!" she insisted, although I'm not sure that she convinced anyone, including herself.

"Well, if you're still not having fun in a few minutes, we'll stop," he said.

She opened her mouth to speak, then felt his hand beginning to move along her waist and gasped instead. He held her close as his fingers moved along her hip, with only the thin fabric separating his touch from her skin, and her bush, and her lips.

"Oh!" she cried as he first caressed her pussy through her panties. She squirmed, trying at first to close her legs, and then to push herself away, but he held her close and continued to explore her treasures.

I was amazed at how, even while he held her in place, he could manage to be so gentle. I could see his fingers moving delicately along her cleft, dancing along her lips and circling the area of her clit. He was truly trying to pleasure her, and judging by her panting and her only-occasional struggles, he was doing fairly well.

I was also a bit surprised that she wasn't grabbing or punching him, since he wasn't holding her wrists yet. Perhaps she was enjoying it more than she was letting on, I thought, or maybe she believed what he'd said about stopping. Maybe she was hoping for rescue, I thought with a pang of guilt, but even if traffic had been at its lightest I still would have been a few minutes away.

bumpercars
bumpercars
1,014 Followers
12