The Scene of the Crime Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bumpercars
bumpercars
1,010 Followers

A lot could easily happen in those few minutes, too. Fila was slowly losing control of her breathing as the man did his work. She started gasping with each breath, each one sharper and sharper. She closed her eyes and gripped the sheets, trying desperately to keep the pleasure out of her voice and failing in the most enticing manner. After a moment, she was letting out a delicate moan with each breath, and I was moaning along with her. My fingers danced along my lips and slid inside, and I was sure the man's fingers would have been doing the same to her if her panties weren't there.

I couldn't help but be taken in by her beauty. I could see almost every inch of her gorgeous brown skin, from her curling toes to her swaying hips to the expressions of repressed pleasure that she was struggling to contain. She knew she wasn't supposed to enjoy this sort of thing, but now that it was happening she couldn't help it. I didn't know what sort of fantasies she had, but watching her get dragged upward by a rising tide of pleasure was as hot as any of my fantasies.

I realized after a moment that he was doing more than just warming her up. A note of desperation was creeping into her voice as she moaned in his grasp. She could feel herself rising towards a distant climax, and she was trying to evade it.

"It's alright," the man said, leaning in close to her ear. "You can't help the way you feel." She squirmed, and he took this as a sign to continue. "You've been wanting to know what this feels like. I can't help but satisfy your curiosity."

"No," she gasped. "Let me go. You said you would!"

"I said we'd stop if you weren't having fun," he said, "And you feel like you're enjoying yourself."

"I am not!" she insisted, with a waver in her voice.

"Can you say it without moaning?" he asked.

"I'm not!" she repeated, trying to keep her voice level and nearly succeeding. "This is wrong!"

"I think you like it more because it's wrong," he said. Subtly, without drawing her attention, he withdrew the arm that held her shoulder and lifted himself up above her. She was shaking her head, but she opened her eyes to look at him.

He put one of his legs atop one of hers, then slid his ankle between hers. She gasped at the additional touch, his skin on hers, his cock hard against her hip. He didn't stop rubbing her, though; his fingers made quiet wet sounds as they danced along her barely-clothed pussy, and she tried desperately to keep from gasping and moaning. She would hold it back for a few moments, her breathing almost even, and then one of his motions would break the dam and she'd moan helplessly.

He watched her expression as she tried and failed to keep herself contained. I knew he was quite taken with watching the girls' faces as he pleasured them, but I thought I could see another kind of focus - he was waiting for the right moment. I moaned at the realization.

The next time she gasped with pleasure, her eyes scrunched shut, he reached up and grabbed her right wrist. Before she realized what was happening, he lifted himself up and over, positioning his body between her legs. She squealed and raised her other arm to push him away, and he grabbed it too, pushing her arms up above her head. Her shoulders were beautiful like that, her little muscles standing out and her breasts pulled upward, but her attention was elsewhere. He was atop her now, with only the thin fabric of her panties to protect her.

"No!" she cried. "You said you'd leave them on!"

The man moved one of her wrists over, pinning them both in a single one of his hands, keeping his gaze on her face. Fila struggled mightily, and I suspected she'd break free eventually, but I doubted she'd have the time. The man reached down with his free hand and grabbed her panties.

"I did," he said. "And I will. I'm just moving them to the side."

As I watched Fila thrashing around in hopes of escape, I glanced at the timestamp. What I was watching had happened just after closing. If I'd driven back, and traffic had been perfect, I might have arrived just in time to see this. The guilt churned in my stomach as I kept watching, my fingers sliding into my pussy in anticipation.

"Stop!" Fila cried, and her desperate tone made me look to her face. "You said you wouldn't look at my hair!"

He looked her in the eye. "I won't look," he said, and moved forward.

Their struggle was one of the hottest things I'd ever seen. True to his word, he didn't look down at her pussy, which peeked past her stretched panties. He kept his eyes on hers, watching the mixture of desperation and denied pleasure on her face as she twisted and shook to evade him. His gaze was magnetic, and neither she nor I could look away for long. He moved forward blindly, his cock touching her thighs, her panties, and her bum as she made herself as difficult a target as possible. She was doing well, I thought, but she needed to win every time, and he only needed to win once.

The guilt of knowing that I could have saved Fila went to war with my lust. I hadn't wanted this to happen, but I had helped it happen anyway and now I wanted to watch. I could feel myself leaning in both directions, unsure of what to feel.

Fila tipped the battle for me, though. She zigged when she should have zagged, and the head of the man's cock pressed against her lips. She cried out in shock and pleasure, and the sound made me set my guilt aside. I watched her struggle and wail as the man eased himself into her wet pussy a bit at a time. He groaned in ecstasy, and she squealed in outrage, and I chose to moan along.

One of the cameras looked up from near the foot of the bed, and I watched as the man parted Fila's lips, his cock vanishing inside her. I could see her bush, wet with her excitement. A part of me felt guilty for looking, since even the man wasn't looking at her hair, but the sight of her body opening up for him even as she struggled in his grasp forced my guilt down once again.

"Oh yes," he moaned as his hips bumped hers, his cock buried inside her. "Oh, you feel so good."

"Stop," Fila moaned. Her voice told me that she wasn't prepared for any of this. She didn't know how to handle having a stranger's cock deep in her pussy, and she certainly didn't know how to handle the pleasure that came with it. She looked up at him, pleading for relief of some kind.

"I'm not going to stop until you're done enjoying yourself," he said, before pulling back and gently thrusting into her.

He was truly serious about not looking at her hair, I realized as he began finding a rhythm inside her. He looked at her face as she gasped and struggled beneath him; he watched her breasts sway with his thrusts; he even let his gaze wander up her shoulders and along her arms to her slender wrists. But he didn't let himself look at her cute little bush. I wasn't sure that Fila found this all that reassuring, but it fascinated me.

Of course, I had other things that demanded my attention as well. The man was still exploring, plumbing Fila's delicious depths and feeling her body shift as he moved. I knew he was seeking out her pleasure, trying to find the motions that pushed her higher. I watched him adjust his angle and his speed, his pace slowing as he found the right frequency. I watched his cock withdrawing and thrusting deeply into her, its slow pace a contrast with Fila's rapid breathing.

"Yes," I whispered to myself as I tried to keep pace with them. "Give it to her."

I could tell by Fila's expression that the man's cock had picked up where his fingers had left off, and continued to drive her towards a climax. She stared into his eyes, perhaps out of shock or perhaps because she didn't know where else to look. He stared back, judging the effects of his movements by her gasps and moans and struggles.

It wasn't long before Fila was gasping with each thrust, her body slipping into his rhythm despite her objections. She still twisted her hands and kicked her feet, but most of her struggles took place as he drew back, when the lessened contact was teasing her. She shook her head, but I couldn't be certain what she wanted to deny.

I glanced at the timestamp. If I'd done the right thing, and traffic hadn't been bad, I probably would have made it back by this point. I couldn't have saved her from everything, but I could have saved her from being forced to cum, at least.

"Let me go," she begged. Her impending climax was getting obvious, and she'd given up on concealing it.

The man smiled at her. "Once we're done," he said. He lifted himself up, and restrained the urge to look down at where they joined.

"You can still look if you want to," he said.

"No!" she gasped.

"Then keep looking at me," he replied.

I don't know if she was obeying him or if she just didn't know where else to look, but she looked at him, and couldn't look away. She shook her head sharply as she moaned with every thrust.

"Yes, Fila," I said, quietly but fervently. "Let him take you there."

Fila's eyes grew wider. She could feel it coming, feel her body preparing to peak whether she wanted it to or not. She tried desperately to push the man off of her, but he wasn't moving in that direction.

I wasn't as close as Fila was, but I wanted to see her go off the edge. I'd already seen so much that I shouldn't have seen, but I wanted more. I wanted to see her come apart, wanted to hear what she cried out, wanted to understand how all of my girls looked when this man revealed their desires and fulfilled them. I knew I'd get that and more, so I rubbed myself and, like the man, I let her go first.

Fila moaned and didn't let up, a long, plaintive wail of surfacing pleasure. She was begging it not to happen, but she craved the release all the same. She strained upward, her back arching as she passed the point of no return. Her eyes were locked on his as the dam burst, her pleasure finally overwhelming her ability to hold it back.

In a way, I was luckier than the man, because I could look everywhere. I watched her mouth, her soft lips parting as she cried out in undeniable pleasure. I watched her green eyes as her gaze clung helplessly to his. I saw her bosom heave as the climax washed her away. I saw her pussy clutch his cock, her body urging him to fill her.

The man didn't seem bothered by his limited perspective, though. He watched her, meeting her eyes until they rolled back in her head. "You're beautiful," he whispered, although I don't know if she heard him.

Eventually, the waters began to recede. Fila's long plaintive cry trailed off into a series of moans and whimpers. She gasped for breath and looked back up, wondering if the man was finished with her.

"He's not done," I said to her. I saw the sweat on her breasts, her face, and under her headscarf. I realized that just as I could see things that the man couldn't, he had a perspective that I had to imagine. He could smell her sweat and her wetness, feel her body envelop him, and taste her skin with every kiss. I couldn't know everything, but I knew what was coming.

The man was moaning quietly as he thrust into her. He was trying to watch every expression that crossed her face, but it seemed as though Fila's orgasm had been more exciting than he'd anticipated.

He leaned down and kissed her forehead, and she moaned in response.

"That looked like fun," he said.

Fila didn't respond. I moaned, my fingers straining as I tried to keep up. I had made this happen, had put Fila in the man's path, and it somehow seemed fitting for me to cum along with him.

"I think I'll try it," he went on.

"No," Fila moaned.

"Yes," I said with a gasp.

Fila twisted in his grasp, but she didn't look like she held out much hope of escape. His gaze was wandering down as far as it could; he pressed their hips closely together and looked down at her belly. It was flat and smooth, if only for the moment. I wondered if, like me, the man was imagining what Fila would look like when her belly started to grow.

He looked back at her face and lifted his body up. Fila looked down, watching helplessly as his hips moved above hers, her pussy and her bush wet with her body's excitement, easing his passage as his cock plunged into her. I wasn't sure which was kinder, staring into her eyes or letting her watch his body as he prepared to seed her.

"You are so beautiful," he groaned.

"Please," she moaned. Her orgasm was still coloring her speech, and I wasn't sure what she was pleading for. Was she begging him not to knock her up, or just to stop pleasuring her?

Even as I felt my own orgasm approaching, I had enough presence of mind to glance at the timestamp. It was well past closing. Even if traffic had been terrible, I still would have made it back by then. I could have seen this and run in and saved her. Or perhaps I would have just seen it happen in person, instead.

"Fila," he moaned, his gaze still fixed on her face. "I'm going to cum in your pussy."

"Let me go!" she cried.

"As soon as I've knocked you up," he replied.

"No," she moaned.

He sped up, his breath coming in gasps as he drove himself into her. I could hear a soft, wet slap as his hips met hers. I could see his balls tightening up, and I bit my lip with excitement. I was right alongside him.

A part of me wanted to feel guilty, in that moment. I could have saved her and I chose not to. But all I could think about was how exciting it would be to watch him fill her, how wonderful it would feel to cum with him, how pretty she'd be with a baby in her belly.

"Oh yes," he groaned. "Oh, Fila. I'm gonna get you pregnant."

"No!" she wailed. She stared down at his cock as it plunged into her defenseless cunt, her body enthusiastically welcoming him. I knew he was past the point of no return, and watching Fila's last futile struggles pushed me over the edge too.

"Oh yes. Take my seed. Take it!"

"Yes!" I cried, drowning out Fila's wails of protest. "Knock her up!"

Here, too, I was his accomplice. He roared as he reached his peak, thrusting his cock deep inside her and calling out in triumph as he creamed her. She moaned in helpless protest with each thrust, watching in shock as the man claimed her womb. I could see the tiny motions of his cock as it pulsed inside her, filling her eager pussy with wave after wave of his potent seed. And, instead of calling the police or checking on Fila, I was cumming to her violation.

My climax rose up around me, pleasure flooding my every nerve. This time, though, I kept watching the whole time. Each time I saw a pulse of his climax, his cock flexing as it sent another wave of semen into her fertile womb, I would follow with a wave of my own pleasure. Fila's squeals of dismay as she felt the man filling her, and felt her body urging him on, only sharpened the edges of my pleasure. I was just as bad as the man, using her for my pleasure, but the thought didn't stop me.

I watched, gasping, as he seeded her until he had none left to give. Even in the throes of his passion, he took care not to bruise her wrists, or to look at her pussy as he filled it. Once again, I wondered whether he'd told the truth when he'd said that he wasn't going to hurt her. Once again, I wondered whether I could say that I cared about her or the other girls and have it be true.

Eventually, the man collapsed atop her, holding her right and keeping his seed trapped inside her. I couldn't decide if I hoped she'd buck the trend, or if I hoped she'd get pregnant like the others. I knew that if I wanted to atone I'd need to start, but the thought of her belly slowly growing over the coming months was almost exciting enough to get me going again.

I put the video on fast-forward. The man took his time, but he eventually got up and made his escape. Fila gathered her clothes, then made her way out. I stopped the video before I saw myself arrive and went home.

--

I spent the next few days in a kind of agony. On the one hand, I couldn't get the memories out of my head. Seeing Fila at work acting as though nothing was wrong made my heart race. Walking past the bed where she'd been ravished got me wet. Imagining her belly growing almost made me close the shop early on one occasion.

On the other hand, I was wrestling with deeper guilt than I'd felt before. I had seen things I shouldn't have seen, which I'd grown used to, but this time I was responsible. It was my fault, even if I hadn't done it.

I told myself that the guilt at least meant that I had some morality left, but the guilt so often led me towards lust, and when the two of them battled one another lust would invariably win. I had added Fila's ravishment video to my collection, and I rubbed myself to it every few days. I wanted to be better but I hadn't changed.

It was Fila who saved me from this stalemate. Two weeks after her ordeal, she asked to meet with me. She sat at my desk and asked me if I'd sponsor her for citizenship.

"Of course," I said. "I'm happy to help. Just tell me what to do."

She smiled. "I'll give you the details," she said. "You have to write about how you know me."

I could do that, I thought, even if I left some things out.

"I'm glad to hear you're staying," I said. "I wondered if your parents would want you to go back."

She shook her head. "They did," she said. "But now they are coming here too."

"That's wonderful!" I said. "Do you want me to write anything for them too?"

She shook her head. "It will be easier for them," she said, blushing a bit. "Since they will be related to two Americans."

I frowned for a moment, then understood. "Fila! Are you pregnant?"

She blushed brighter, then nodded.

I didn't know what to say, or even what to pretend, under the circumstances. So I just hugged her. I couldn't tell myself that I was a good person, any more, but I could at least try to do right by her from now on. That was the best I could do.

--

I want to thank SylviDoll for her editorial help.

bumpercars
bumpercars
1,010 Followers
12