The Scene was Surreal Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Jan was finally aware of her surroundings Khalid began again with his sexual ministrations. He began an oral assault on her pussy that brought her to three screaming orgasms and then she squirted into his mouth. Jan, never having squirted before, was embarrassed that she had just wet Khalid's bed. Khalid again held her close and quietly assured her that she had not wet his bed but had her first female ejaculation. Jan was astounded and seemed pleased with herself as she began to enjoy the intense feelings that Khalid had provided to her but the night was far from over.

I sat and watched the coupling of the two lovers for several hours while masturbating my perpetually stiff cock. Khalid was as skilled a cocksman as he was an oral virtuoso and Jan appeared to have waves and waves of orgasms from his very large uncut member. I was in awe as he would fuck her through one orgasm after another without cumming himself. Finally I could not stay awake and nodded off listening to my wife's moaning from another man's cock.

Khalid awoke me at an early hour and told me that it would be best if I went home and returned on Sunday afternoon to retrieve my wife. Having watched how well he treated her and the enjoyment she had been receiving from him I could not argue. I felt as if I was abandoning her at first but after a short discussion I agreed that she was in good hands and after dressing went to her side. She looked up at me glassy-eyed and smiling. I kissed her lips and tasted, once again, the taste of Khalid all over her lips and mouth. I told her of my plans and she gave me a warm tight hug and thanked me. I then took my leave. I pulled into the driveway of our home; it was 2:30.

12