The Scent of Devotion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started humping him a bit faster, using her vaginal muscles to squeeze his shaft tightly, watching with glee as his eyelids fluttered yet again. She leaned to him again and sighed in his ear, "Then you'll never again hesitate to worship my feet, no matter WHAT condition they're in?" She was breathless waiting for his answer.

"No, Rosie...I swear, I'll never hesitate again."

A little faster her pussy stroked his muscle. While he was thus distracted, she teasingly brushed her nipples along his parted lips, back and forth rapidly, quickly removing them before he could recover and capture them. "No matter how bad they smell?" she asked, leaning forward to allow her lips to softly caress his earlobe.

"No matter how bad...I swear. Oh, Rosie, c'mon, I need to come so bad."

"Cool your jets, my footboy, I need to know how devoted you truly are." She grinned as she heard his long, low groan.

"God, Rosie...please!"

Beside herself with power and control, Rosie started squirming and humping him earnestly again, but still kept her succulent orbs from his needy mouth. Instead, she continued humbling her man, needing to hear over and over again his worship of and devotion to her. Something inside her would just not let her stop. It was almost as if the spirit of some cruel, heartless harlot had possessed her, and wouldn't ALLOW her to stop.

"Tell me you will ALWAYS desire my feet, Pete. Tell me!"

"Rosie....yes....you know I will. I'll ALWAYS and FOREVER desire your feet! I promise!"

"Even if they stink? Tell me, Pete. Will you DESIRE my feet at their smelliest?" She was beginning to pant herself now.

"Yes, Rosie....I don't care how bad they smell."

"You'll kiss them all over, even if the smell brings tears to your eyes?"

"Yes, I'll kiss your feet no matter what!"

"And lick them...even when they're sweaty and gross?"

"Yes," he was gasping loudly now, Rosie's humping making breathing more and more difficult for him. "Even if they're really, REALLY gross. I'll ALWAYS lick them for you! I swear I will, Rosie! Now, just fuck me, baby...FUCK ME!"

"And dirty?" she persisted, undaunted by his "fuck me" plea, "What about that? What about greasy, cheesy toes? You'll still let me shove them into your mouth any time I want?" She was losing control, slamming her ass against his thighs as she urged him on. Her eyes were wild but focused on his straining face.

"You'll suck them, too?" she continued, "Suck them clean...if I want...you to? I'll never...have to...wash them...in order...for you...to suck...them if...I don't...want to?" She started digging her fingernails into his shoulders and biting his ears and neck. Faster and faster she pistoned on his cock.

"No...yes...I'll suck...your feet...always....anytime...no matter WHAT! Anything...you want...Rosie! ANYTHING!" He bucked against her as hard as his cushion-bound thighs were able to.

"You'll SNIFF....my stinky feet?" she was hopping on him madly, her molten core ready to erupt.

"Yes...sniff them...I swear!" As he spoke the final word, Rosie's left breast forced its way into his mouth.

"You'll kiss...my feet...no matter what...for HOURS...if I want...you to?" She removed her breast so he could reply.

"Yes...kiss them...always...always...always... God, Rosie...yes!"

In went the other breast, shoved deeply into his mouth. She danced and wiggled on his lap insatiably. "You'll put....your tongue...between my toes....even if...they're sweaty...or dirty?" Out came the breast, his reply eagerly awaited.

"Yes....lick...between...your toes....anytime...you want." The reply had Rosie bouncing on his lap so hard her hair began flying around her head, rising up and down as if blown by some cyclonic wind.

"You'll WANT....to suck....my stinky....feet.....Pete? You'll actually WANT to?" She was close now. She was barely able to talk. Words were beginning to become more rare as her straining lungs fought for oxygen. She felt a marvelous orgasm rising from her very core, roiling deep inside her, molten, seething, bubbling to the surface.

"Yes....Rosie....suck them....stinky or not. You have...my word." His hips were straining upward, heaving against her, his ass cheeks hopping in the soft cushions, his thigh muscles rippling with the effort.

"I don't....want...your word," she gasped surprisingly, "I want....your total...DEVOTION! I want it....NOW...and FOREVER!" She ripped her breast from his mouth again and glared madly into his eyes. She needed to hear it. She needed to FEEL it. His complete and utter, unconditional devotion to her. Nothing less would satisfy her.

Pete's eyes locked onto Rosie's. The two slammed against each other like mindless animals, their eyes holding each other captive as their bodies writhed with intense sexual energy. All it would take was a single statement from Pete, and they'd both climb immediately to the highest peak of pleasure.

"God, Rosie," Pete gasped, his eyes looking right into Rosie's soul, "I will...ALWAYS...be TOTALLY...devoted to you. I will....desire...every inch of you...forever. No matter....WHAT condition...ANY part...of you is in....I'll ALWAYS ...desire...EVERY part....of you. That will....NEVER....change. I SWEAR, Rosie...I SWEAR!"

If he had more to say, Rosie was too excited to allow it to be said. She shoved a firm, delicious nipple deep into his mouth yet again, arched her back, and screamed at the ceiling. Clawing Pete's back, she held his face to her breast as she came, drenching his crotch and legs in hot, sticky love fluids.

Pete moaned around Rosie's breast, his hips thrusting upward as his orgasm filled her. Gasping, writhing and moaning, they squirmed and rolled on the sofa, fucking continually as they changed positions several times. For nearly twenty solid minutes their hips never stopped thrusting. They kissed passionately, Rosie no longer seeming to care where Pete's face or mouth had been earlier. They groped and clawed at each other's sweaty bodies and rutted like animals in mating season. In that time, Pete had one intense orgasm, followed by several smaller ones. Rosie, her ears still ringing with Pete's oaths of worship and devotion, simply had one long, continuous one. They fucked until they were on the brink of unconsciousness.

By the time they realized they were no longer engaged in copulation, they'd both fallen on the floor in a heap, but could only lay there and try to breathe. It took quite some time for their hearts to slow down, for their breathing to become normal again. All they could do was lay and wait for normalcy, their bodies glued together in several places with male or female sex fluids...or a mixture of both.

Pete had ended up on top, and was the first to rise. "Holy shit, Rosie," he exclaimed, still holding his throbbing temples, "what the hell just happened? You're always a hottie, hon, but tonight you were...well... you were....UNBELIEVABLE! And what was all that bossy foot worship stuff. You've NEVER been like THAT before."

"I know," Rosie replied, slowly sitting up groggily beside him, her ears ringing and body still quivering in several places, "I have no idea what came over me. I just remember wanting you to rub and kiss my feet, and then when I realized they were kind of...well...yucky, I only remember that I wanted you to rub and kiss them ANYWAY. I don't know why. But I felt like, if you really do love my feet, you should worship them when I want you to...not just when it's convenient or pleasurable for YOU to want to do it. I dunno....does that even make sense?" Rosie was blushing, embarrassed. She shook her head, barely able to believe what kind of person she'd turned into during that intensely erotic metamorphosis. She looked at Pete, her eyes loving but very,
very confused.

Pete thought about it for a second, then smiled. "I think it does," he said, rubbing her back and shoulders to comfort her and ease her embarrassment. "I really think it does. And you know what? You're right. You're ABSOLUTELY right, Rosie. I told you long ago that I didn't like foot odor and such, but I still maintained that I worshipped your feet. Well, if you want your feet adored and I refuse just because they're not exactly sweet smelling or squeaky clean...am I really being a hypocrite? Feet ARE feet, after all. They're not always going to be rose scented, are they? So, how can I say I worship your feet if I only worship them when it's convenient for me to? I either worship them or I don't. I either worship YOU or I don't. If I'm truly devoted to you...and those beautiful feet of yours...I shouldn't have the right to be choosy. Wow...today has really made me see things more clearly. You're absolutely right. Devotion should be unconditional. I see that now." He laughed, scratching his head, his still reeling mind slowly filling with this important revelation. "And it took some really twisted, kinky sex to MAKE me see it. I feel like someone just flicked on a light switch in my head, shining light on the way things should've been all along." His look at Rosie was almost apologetic.

Rosie looked at her man intently, smiling softly. "So," she offered, "I don't have to rush upstairs and wash my feet anymore in order for you to worship them for me?"

"Nope," he replied, "no more." He hugged her, kissed her neck. "If my baby wants her feet smooched, I will never again make her wait. When your feet need attention, they'll get it RIGHT THEN AND THERE, and not when it's more...palatable...for me. Anytime you want your feet adored, I'll be right there for you. I may gag or hesitate a fraction of a second," he quipped, trying to make light of an obviously deep concept, "but I'll do it for you....no questions asked. You deserve no less." He caressed her face and looked deeply into her eyes, smiling warmly.

She wrapped her arms around him. "You really are my devoted fella, aren't you?" she sighed, embracing him.

"Yup, you bet. Whatever makes you feel good, Rosie...I'm there for you. No more selfishness on my part. YOUR pleasure and comfort are ALL that matter to me from now on. That, babe, I swear."

"In that case," she said quietly, "I have something to say to you, too. I really believe you've proven something to me today. The kinkiness aside, I think you've finally proven to me the one thing I needed to know. I think you've finally shown me that you only care about me, and my needs. You've proven how truly devoted you are to me, and how pleasing me will always be your priority, even if you have to make sacrifices to that effect. You've shown me that I'm more important than ANYTHING, even that manly pride of yours. So, I'm going to prove something to you. I'm going to prove to you that I'm willing to trust you with the rest of my life. And, in that spirit, I have just two words to say to you. I'm hoping you still want to hear them."

"And what might those be, gorgeous?" he asked, lightly kissing her forehead.

"I do," she said, smiling at him and then returning his soft kiss, but on his lips.

It took Pete a few seconds for the meaning to register. The realization dawned on him slowly, and Rosie laughed as it clicked home. But she could see he needed confirmation, that that part of him that had been continually rebuffed still doubted.

"I do, sweetie," she replied. "I'll marry you...if you still want me, and my stinky feet."

Finally it sunk in, and Pete's eyes opened wide, two great, happy saucers. He wrapped his arms around her, squeezing her in a breathtaking embrace. "I LOVE your stinky feet, hon. And I'm going to prove it to you over and over again, anytime you want me to. I don't care how bad they are, I'm gonna prove my devotion 24/7, just you wait and see. But," his eyes pleaded with her, "can I make a suggestion?" He gripped her more tightly, as if fearing she'd somehow slip away again.

"What's that, handsome?"

"Well, couldn't I just clip a clothespin on my nose next time your feet are that bad?"

She shook her head, grinning. "Not a chance, sweet buns. No delays, no hesitation...remember? You love me, and them, as is. You take us as we are."

"I thought not," he replied, sighing a resigned sigh. "Well," he added philosophically, "I'm sure I'll get used to the smell eventually."

"Even come to love it," Rosie added, kissing his cheek, smiling just a bit as she did.

He looked at her and smiled, replying, "I have no doubt. I love you and everything about you. In time, I'm sure your feet will smell like roses to me, even when they're the way they were today." His words said one thing, though his facial expression begged to differ. His nose wrinkled at the thought, and his mouth curled in all too vivid memory of recent sensory overload. His words, it seemed, were more to convince himself than his lady love. That was okay with Rosie. She didn't expect him to enjoy it...just to do it.

"I hope so, for your sake," she replied with a wink, "because I hated watching a grown man cry."

"Hon, cut me some slack here. Your lovely tootsies were just plain RANK today." Again his face twisted in distaste.

Rosie laughed. "I know," she said, her own face twisting, "I could barely kiss you afterwards."

Then they both laughed, followed by long moments of hugging and kissing, lying naked together against the sofa, touching each other with the beginnings of passion. But before things got heated again, Rosie pulled away from Pete, her face brightening.

"You hold those thoughts for later, man o' mine." She rose and hurried off to the kitchen...to Pete's dismay. The throbbing between his legs that had increased over the last dozen minutes or so, sadly slackened.

"Where are you going?" he yelled after her, lamenting the slow deflation of his disappointed member, hoping she'd see the folly of not pursuing their ardor.

"I have some phone calls to make," she said with a happy smile, "I've got to tell everyone the good news. They'll all be thrilled that I finally said yes."

"Yeah," Pete said, "me too. That yes was a long time coming. But hurry back, gorgeous. There's no sense wasting the fact that we're both still naked." He winked at her.

She looked him right in the eye and replied smugly, "Hold on there, sonny boy. When I'm done making my phone calls, I'm going to have you give my feet a soothing massage. We never quite got to that point. And not just with those strong hands, either. I was wondering a little while ago how long it would take you to massage every inch of my pretty feet with those sweet, soft lips of yours. Should be fun to watch, too...those cute lips of yours all puckered up and trying so hard to soothe my achy feet. Once we see how well THAT works, I'll decide where to proceed from there. Maybe I'll let you wash my feet first, and maybe I won't. I'll decide that after I make my phone calls. But massage them you will. And who knows what else I'll have you doing to them. So, maybe you should practice holding your breath again while I'm on the phone. There's probably still some residual stink there that your tongue didn't wash away." She laughed and began dialing. When she peeked around the kitchen door frame, the returning green hue on his face was priceless, and it fueled her laughter. She had to hang up the phone for a moment, wait for her body to stop rippling with laughter, and then redial when her giggles had subsided.

Amidst Rosie's squeals of gleeful laughter on the phone with family and friends, Pete had quite a long time to ponder all that had occurred and all that might occur in the future. In the end, he could only shake his head numbly and wonder quietly to himself...

"What HAVE I gotten myself into?"

Only time would tell.

END

"The Scent of Devotion" copyright ToesNButts4Me/Tom, 2004