All Comments on 'The Scent of Her'

by Omenainen

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Lovecraft_LoreLovecraft_Loreover 2 years ago

5 stars

Bittersweet ending. This story posted the day after Thanksgiving in the US, one of the saddest holidays ever. All these sad lonely horny people will either love it or hate as they project themselves into the characters.

rescatooorrescatooorover 2 years ago

That was an atmospheric sweet little piece. I quite enjoyed it and liked that it was of the sad sort.

You have some mild issues with tense that you might need to watch out for next time writing. But oh well, isn't that the case for all of us.

ThefirefliesThefirefliesover 2 years ago

Excellent. This is poignant and real, but sexy too, and worthy of five stars.

StrappySandalsStrappySandalsover 2 years ago

Sadness, loneliness, despair, hope, disappointment. His life, my life, your life... Most of us have been there! A nice little read, and a reminder that life can be hard. If you find something nice along the way, keep it!! Those good things are too often difficult to replace.

AwkwardMDAwkwardMDover 2 years ago

Even better the second time.

MigbirdMigbirdover 2 years ago

Very nice, so well crafted — drawn into the erotic moment between two real characters. Poignantly tender and, yes, probably sad but not entirely without hope. Probably feel different the second time read and upon the third, yet a different feeling.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 2 years ago

A tender, touching tale, reminding the reader of love lost but never forgotten. Really well written, it leaves us with a sense of sorrow but also a touch of hope for the future and the chance of better days ahead. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A masterpiece, heart touching, even the title was perfect.

Lifestyle66Lifestyle66over 2 years ago

Interesting lost love story.

But I wonder why she would "make love" to the guy who dumped her years earlier, then disappear without a word. Was her controlling the situation and now dumping him retaliation?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOmenainen@Omenainen
I write stories I like to read and publish them here in hope someone else might enjoy them too. Comments are much appreciated. English is not my first language, so go easy on my mistakes. I’m also writing under a second penname with the wonderful AwkwardMD. Our collaborat...