First Time

Story Info
Your good friend gives you a first fart fetish experience.
1.7k words
4.6
10.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a dark evening, the outdoors was cold enough for your breath to appear as steam when exhaled. You sat indoors in the warmth of the bar, the atmosphere was fairly relaxed with reasonable speaking volumes around you. You were sitting with your friend, Jasmine, who you occasionally spend time with. Her hair was black and fell to the middle of her torso, and tonight she wore a sexy, dark eyeliner.

"Trust me, it's not like that," Jasmine said to you. You didn't catch much of the conversation due to partial distraction; mainly since you felt some wooziness from drinking tonight.

"Yeah, yeah," you responded, pretending that you understood what she had spoken.

She giggled at your confused response, asking you "Hey, mind if I use your phone real quick? Gotta look somethin' up."

"Oh, go on," you replied, lightly passing your phone to her.

After a few seconds passed, you realised with shock, that you didn't clear the search history. Your heart pounded out of your chest, worrying that she'd see the recent smutty searches you had made. Her neutral expression clearly shifted into a grin, signifying what she saw. She simply gave the phone back to you after finishing, not speaking a word of what you believe she witnessed on the screen.

After awkwardly continuing with the evening for what felt like forever, the both of you travelled back to your house, where she'd then ask in a jokingly seductive tone, "Mind if I come on in?" as she leant against the doorframe.

You felt concerned because of the incident that occurred earlier in the evening, you however, could not refuse. "I mean, come on in," you replied with a fake smile, attempting to mimic her tone.

Following your response, she stepped inside and entered the living room. You nervously followed her in, stopping as she abruptly turned back to you.

"So, no bullshit, tell me about your search history," she requested from you.

"Hm? Oh yeah, I know what you mean, it was a joke-" you said before Jasmine interrupted with "You know I said no bullshit," as she lightly placed her hand on your shoulder.

"It doesn't bother you?" you asked her.

She reacted with a sigh, shaking her head before she continued to say, "There's something you should know about me." She gestured her head to the chairs to suggest that you two should sit down for this talk.

The both of you sat down and she proceeded to explain her story, "Back in college I had this boyfriend, you know him of course, but you don't know about the other things... He had this fart fetish, which, at the time, seemed pretty weird to me, but I thought I'd try and do this- thing- this thing for him. Probably what you saw in those videos. Trust me, I'm no better than you are."

You felt very surprised, yet relieved by her story. "Oh wow, that's pretty surprising, Jasmine," you remarked.

She chuckled, "Yeah, I really never thought I'd tell someone else, kinda thought I'd leave that stuff behind. So! Tell me about your experience!" She demanded excitedly.

"My.. experience?" You asked awkwardly.

Jasmine frowned at your reply in realisation that you've not had an experience regarding the topic. "Well... Someone's gotta show you what it's like then, huh?" She seductively remarked, removing herself from the chair to step towards you.

"Oh uh, but wouldn't that be weird? We're just friends and shit..." You said quietly in nervousness while she grew closer to you.

"Come onnn, live for once," she told you with a smile, putting her hand out to you. Your hand grasped hers now as you slowly got out of the chair, she led you upstairs to your bedroom - you grew more anxious about this, never having experienced this fetish.

"Let me just find something to tie you up with, if you don't mind," Jasmine said to you, now searching around the room.

"You're gonna tie me up too? This is a lot for our first time, y'know.." You replied, feeling some concern about what this might do to your friendship.

She looked back at you and told you, "I get that you're worried, but we're just two single friends having fun, that's all this is." She winked at you, pulling some handcuffs from the drawer, "Besides, you've clearly been tied up before haven't ya?" She giggled at this discovery.

"Aw man. Yeah fine, I've done THAT before," you answered.

She held the cuffs in one hand, moving toward you to softly lay her free hand on your shoulder, slowly grazing it up along the side of your neck. "You do want to do this?" She politely asked you.

"Yeah, I do," you gladly responded, feeling a warmth inside as her hand brushed along your skin.

A devilish grin drew across her face as she slowly moved her mouth close to your ear, whispering into it, "Take off your clothes." She pulled away from your ear as she sensually slid her hand off your body.

You hurriedly removed your clothes, with only your underwear remaining. Jasmine gently pressed her hand against your chest, gradually pushing you onto the bed. You scooted backwards along the bed, placing your head onto the soft pillow. Jasmine took a minute to cuff your wrists and ankles to the bed, restraining your body to a lack of motion. You already felt your dick growing harder from Jasmine's seductive attitude and your bondage to the bed.

She looked down at you from the side of the bed with a large smirk suggestive of her sexual intentions. "You might not think you like this at first, but trust me," she spoke, promptly slapping her cold hand onto your thigh, "you'll learn to love the smell of my farts," proceeding to giggle.

Jasmine removed her clothing, leaving only a pair of panties and a bra on. She began to move onto the bed, hovering herself over you; her big, smooth cheeks jiggled as she carried her body above your face. The tip of your dick twitched at the sight of her cheeks lightly clapping together. With no time left to process, her plump, creamy ass lowered down, smacking against your face.

"What's it like down there?" She asked you rhetorically before blasting a large, wet fart onto your face.

You struggled around for a moment as the smell of her gas came as a shock - Jasmine wrapped her hands around your ankles in an effort to minimise your struggle. She giggled a bit more at your reaction, "Shhh, stay still, now be a good boy and sniff my farts," she demanded, squeezing out another rancid fart into your nostrils.

You attempted to remain still while you hesitantly sniffed up the farts; you found the smell a bit nauseating and couldn't quite decide whether it was enjoyable, yet it seemed like it wasn't possible for you to stop this activity yet. Although the aroma of her stinky gas hadn't vanished yet, Jasmine pushed a couple more rasping farts up your nose. You continued to reluctantly sniff until she lifted her large cheeks off your face to speak to you.

"Enjoying so far?" She asked you with a wide smile on her face.

You shook your head in confusion and seemingly preparing to speak as you opened your mouth.

"Oh well, you do get used to it!" She exclaimed, quickly plopping her ass back onto your face - this time her puckered butthole covering your open mouth, releasing a wet, raspy fart directly into it. You coughed in response, thrashing your head around. Her hand tightly grasped your hair, holding your head in place.

"You'll like it, trust me!" She told you, now releasing her hold on your hair.

You felt a bit weaker and more limp as the scent of her intoxicating farts filled your taste and smell. However, your dick was as hard as can be, aiming straight for the ceiling, pulsating and twitching, waiting to feel Jasmine's touch.

She began to lean forward, gently gliding her hands across your legs as she made her way to your throbbing cock. "You like the smell of my farts, don't ya?" She asked you before removing her rotund ass cheeks from your face, "And you want me to suck your dick, don't ya?" She playfully asked again as she lightly chuckled.

You took a deep breath and unconfidently said, "Yes, I-I love the smell, all I want right is for you.. to fart right on my face."

"Aaand?" She tempted you to say more as she shook her ass above your face.

"And suck my dick.. just fart all over me, please," you requested of her, beginning to lightly smile.

Her face lit up with joy as she grinned, calling you a "Good boy."

Her plump cheeks smacked against your mouth, vibrating a nasty, moist fart against it. You stuck your tongue out to lick her butthole, receiving another loud fart that sounded out against your tongue. Jasmine gently wrapped her cold hand around your hard, quivering cock, jerking it up and down while her stinky farts crowded you. She spat on her hand and slowly rubbed it against your sensitive tip, causing you to lightly groan.

"Fuck," you mumbled underneath her heavy ass, wriggling around a little. Your dick ached more and more to her every action, your will to sniff and taste her farts grew. You suddenly buried your face deep between her big, smelly ass cheeks and inhaled strongly as a large, powerful fart hit your face.

She then abruptly dropped her head down to your dick, tightly wrapping her lips around your shaft, moving her head up and down as she quickly sucked your pulsating cock, her tongue swirled around your tip each time she moved up. She performed this even quicker as more farts exited her butthole - you didn't hesitate to try and sniff everything she provided - and as a massive, raspy, wet fart echoed in your mouth, your cock finally unloaded every little bit of cum into her mouth, she continued sucking for another minute to make sure that she swallowed everything.

She simply remained sitting on your face for a moment, allowing you to enjoy the final moments of this.