All Comments on 'The Scent of Seduction'

by Grey_Lion_Short_Tales

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
BigHornyMeBigHornyMeover 4 years ago
Go on. Don't stop!

I sincerely hope you'll continue this story. It got my heart pumping and my cock growing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice story

His discussion and arguments with his inner voice sound like mine. I really like it when she said, "Well, don't just look at them..."

However, you may wish to work with an editor to polish some of the words, spelling and punctuation. Slightly distracting on an otherwise great story. Write more, please.

DomJ69DomJ69over 4 years ago
Good Idea

I enjoyed your story so thanks for sharing your time and imagination. I would, however, recommend you use an editor before you post your next story as there were too many mistakes that interrupted the flow of the story.

Another tip - limit paragraphs to four or five lines. This makes the read faster and on an illuminated screen it stops the eye skipping over long paragraphs.

Now for your story - There was plenty of sexual tension on his part, but none between the two of them. It would have been much more erotic if she had dropped lots of signals and he wondered if he was reading her correctly.

I hope this helps with your future output.

mBrowmBrowover 4 years ago
Thank you!

Most enjoyable story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous