The Scholarship

Story Info
Chinese Megan and Malaysian Dayang shower sexfight.
5.2k words
4.52
18.9k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Megan Liew 97.5."

The lecturer at Monash University's Sunway College Malaysian campus in Bandar Sunway continued reading out the results of the 3rd year Business studies course.

Megan sat back and relaxed. With only one more major assignment left in her 3rd year, she would have to fall over not to win the all-expenses-paid scholarship to study for her PhD in the main Monash University campus in Melbourne Australia.

It would be no exaggeration to say that Megan had it all. Born and raised in Melaka of Chinese heritage, the 23-year-old was intelligent, had great personality and was popular, and with her tallish 5ft 6, slim 120 pound 34C body and attractive face highlighted with her large, wide-open almost manga-like eyes, she certainly turned heads both male (appreciatively) and female (jealously) when she entered the room.

She had moved from Melaka to the University town of Subang, and after studying one year at Segi University had moved to the more prestigious Monash University in nearby Bandar Sun-way. Her closest rival Dayang Nurhaliza couldn't top her mark and therefore she was assured of 2 years in Australia. Dayang was a Malaysian, 22-year-old, a bit shorter but heavier and more voluptuous at 5 ft. 3 130 pounds 36D 30 37. Today the bitch had squeezed it into 2 sizes too small and low cut stretch jeans that showed the top of her black thong and the tramp stamp tattoo above it.

The lecture continued "Wan Mohammad 68.5, Dayang Nurhaliza 99."

The rest was lost in a blur as the marks fully registered to Megan. The slut was now so close to overtaking her and getting the scholarship to Australia. How? How? The bitch was average in her answers in tutorials but for the last 5 months, her assignment work was getting exceptional marks. Megan had seen Dayang's rough draft, and it was, as she expected average, now it got 99. WTF,

She stewed about it all day and finally decided to approach Prof James Chin, the head of Business and ask for a remark on Dayang's work. It just didn't add up. Megan took the lift to the 4th floor, noticed the sign on the door that said the Professor was in and went to the toilets to steel herself for the accusations she was about to deliver.

Opening the door of the toilets she stopped as she saw Dayang use a key to open the professor's door and seconds later the sign changed to out. Forty minutes later the door opened and Dayang strutted out on her high heels and headed to the toilets where she redid her face in the mirror.

She noticed the refection of Megan and spun around.

"Hi, Bitch. Looking forward to coming second this year. Oh, that's right. There's no prize for second, only first and that's me. Another 99 or I might take a 100 in the last assignment and you are back to that Chinese slum of Melaka (about 30% of the residents are Chinese, well above the Malaysian average). And yeah. If you've come to fuck the Prof you've no hope, he's addicted to this Malaysian honey and a woman who is built like a woman. While I was fucking him, I asked about you and he said he wants a woman, not a girl though he wouldn't mind watching me fuck you. And I wouldn't mind having you squeal like a Chinese pig on the end of my strap on after I'd shown you how I'm a better woman than you. Just like I took his secretary now."

Dayang opened her shoulder bag and displayed a double dong and strap on. "But you would be too scared to take me on woman to woman."

Megan had never had a real-life sexfight though she had joined the free catfight forum online and indulged in some cyber sexfights and catfights though there was a bitch there Cassie_sf who had beaten her and seemed to make it her mission to boast this all over the site.

Perhaps a combination of the fear of having the scholarship hat was rightfully hers taken from her, the taunts from Dayang and the online insults from Cassie_sf combined within her but she found herself answering back.

"What you bag of jelly, you think you're sexier than me. I'll be fucking you raw while the Prof changes your mark back to the 50 it deserves and that's 50 marks more than your sex appeal slut.

Slap slap. Dayang hand left a red weal on Megan but with her reply quickly evened it up.

Between insults, the two worked it out. Loser would be the first to cum 3 times: if Dayang won she would fuck Megan in front of Prof. Chin and Megan would say to the other students Dayang was the better student; if Megan won the last assignment would be marked on merit.

Not having been in a sexfight Megan was unsure of how to proceed but Dayang gave a snarl, dropped her halter neck fondled her large melons and flicked her teats erect before she grabbed Megan and began to undress her by unbuttoning the buttons that ran down the back of Megan's pale green blouse and sucked her smooth golden shoulder as it came into view

Then they kissed, slowly, sensually, creatively. They were unwilling to hurry. They sucked each other's tongue and lips. Dayang ran the tip of her tongue under Megan's upper lip, making her shudder and knock her knees together. As they kissed their hands manoeuvered undressing each other till Dayang was in her black thong and Megan who had a taste for fancy underwear, was down to her lacey black bra and her matching panties.

Dayang was kissing every part of Megan's body she could reach with her lips and at first, Megan watched Dayang's lips explore her smooth golden skin captivated by the marvellous door of Dayang's body after her fuck with Prof Chin when whatever perfume she had applied in the morning had mixed and mingled with their natural body scent to form this sweet and, to Megan, erotic smell that seemed to fill her nostrils and her head with hints of devastating and potently emotional sex. It was amazing.

Dayang started to pull down Megan's sexy, lacey black panties. "Not so fast bitch," Megan said, pulling Dayang upright, face to face with her. "You too. Clothes off. Fast. You are going to cum."

Dayang large fleshy brown tits were already bared. She mashed her breasts into Megan's and kissed her savagely to be surprised by the firmness and hard nipples of the Chinese as Megan refused to be intimidated by the Malay's huge mounds.

"Mmmm . . . nnnggggg!" Dayang growled through the kiss, her hands flying over Negan's naked back, grabbing her arse, sliding up to her tits. In reply, Megan kissed her body ravenously, as Dayang busied herself kissing and sucking Megan's uplifted shapely breasts, mouth-mauling her big dark brown nipples, squeezing the firm globes with her fingers while she sucked. Soon Megan was cooing and gurgling and stroking Dayang's hair while her body came alive. Excited little bumps appeared all over her large, wet areolas.

Dayang pulled her into the glassed-in shower stall and turned on the taps. They kissed ravenously while the water was getting hot, embracing and sucking each other's nipples until wisps of steam began to float out of the half-opened shower stall door into the bathroom, wreathing their naked bodies as they panted and rubbed together. The shower water hammered on in the background, spraying their naked bodies and the tiled walls as their tongues coiled together. Both were completely drenched, and between kisses, and gaining confidence Megan sucked and licked the water off Dayang's wet shoulders, her neck, raising her hands to the Malay's large breasts now, squeezing them gently, rubbing her thumbs across the big, protruding, puffy nipples.

Dayang kissed and licked Megan's wet ear, sticking her tongue into it, breathing into it. Before cradling Megan's firm breast in her hand and letting her tongue explore it completely before she finally sucked the huge, bulging brown nipple into her mouth. Megan's whole body quivered, and she gave a tiny, sharp gasp as her nipple disappeared into the Malay's mouth.

Now Dayang was in her element. Once she got her hands and her lips on the less experienced Chinese student's naked body for any length of time, she knew Megan would not be able to stop her until she brought her to a soul crushing orgasm. Dayang could feel the soft, pulpy bulb of Megan's large, silky nipple becoming more erect inside her mouth as she swirled her tongue around it, pinched it with her lips, then sucked it hard, harder.

"Hhhhh! Hhhhh! Oh!" Megan panted, her eyes rolling up. Dayang released the hard, rubbery, pointing nipple from her mouth but not from her fingers, pinching it lightly and squeezing Megan's breast too as she raised her mouth back up to Megan's.

"I love being better than another woman," she gloated. "I want to win and fuck you bad bitch."

Megan looked paralyzed, her eyes somehow frightened, possibly by the power of the sexual urges she was feeling. She was completely hypnotized by Dayang, totally in Dayang's power as Dayang cradled her other wet, water-beaded breast in her hand and sucked Megan's other nipple into her mouth. Megan began to moan as Dayang sucked her, moaning softly, at first so softly that her moans were drowned out by the relentless shower water, but then more urgently as Dayang squeezed her firm breast rhythmically and sucked her bulbous, stiffening nipple harder.

"Oh! Oh!" she gasped, leaning back against the tiled wall of the shower stall, raising her hands to her own breasts and holding them for Dayang. "Yes! Yes! Oh . . . Unhhhhh!"

For Dayang, it was a feast. Megan was at her mercy, and her wet, deliciously golden and shiny body aroused Dayang's lust to a burning core of need. The fact that Megan was her rival completely disappeared in the storm of her desire, and she luxuriated in the feel of Megan's slippery skin under her fingers, of Megan's throbbing nipples in her mouth, of the rich contrast between her deep chocolate skin and Megan's pale skin, shiny with water.

She had not made love in the shower for ages, probably last with her 28-year-old aunt, with whom she had fucked in every imaginable place. The thrill of Megan's wet, golden, shiny body trembling and writhing under her lips and her caresses while the warm stream of the shower sprayed them both was so intense. She had to unleash the full strength of her lust on this challenger, who was now cooing and mewling and panting, out of control, consumed by sexual needs Dayang had aroused in her.

Megan held her breasts in her hands while Dayang slowly licked the beads of water off every inch of the large, firm globes, kissing the deep valley between them and running her tongue up the skin to Megan's throat, to her chin, then her lips, kissing her ravenously.

"It begins now bitch," Dayang smiled confidently, kissing her again, dropping both hands to Megan's groin and letting the backs of her fingers brush Megan's wet, taut lower belly.

Megan shook her head, more vigorously this time. "I don't . . . you know—"

Now Dayang knew why Megan was mildly frightened. "You will this time," she purred, slowly kissing her way back down Megan's marvellous wet body, pausing everywhere to lick her wet, shiny skin, tongue-teasing her large, erect brown, swollen nipples, sliding lower, until she was kneeling on the tile floor, her lips brushing the flat skin of Megan's belly just above the water-bejewelled black thicket of Megan's muff.

Emitting a tiny, choked whimper than seemed to mean she was giving in, Megan moved her feet a little farther apart, as if planting them more securely for whatever lay ahead, parting her firm, water-glistening thighs. Dayang was already licking and kissing the water droplets off them, caressing the firm muscles with her fingers. Megan's cunt hair was silky and smooth, sparkling everywhere with jewels of water droplets, and with her fingers, Dayang parted it to reveal the long swollen wet red gash of her pussy. It was a fat pussy, a glistening blossom of juice, with thick dark cuntlips and a clit almost as large as her enormous nub, a whitish, distended grape at the top, peeking out from its glossy wet hood, beckoning Dayang's tongue.

She hadn't touched it with her tongue or her fingers yet, but already Megan was whimpering and quivering.

She caught Megan's eyes, laced with panic and lust, above the jutting gourds of her beautiful, dripping breasts and bulbous nipples. Biting her lower lip, Megan placed a hand on each of Dayang's wet shoulders, bracing for the ride. Dayang smiled at her.

With her fingers she again spread aside the wet hair, exposing the inflamed crease of Megan's excited pussy, then slid the tip of her tongue in to the warm, buttery pit.

"Ahhh!" Megan gasped, her thighs clenching, her body shuddering slightly as the first contact took place. "Oh . . . oh Oohhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Parting Megan's cuntlips with her fingers, Dayang slid her tongue deep into Megan's tangy, oozing slit, tasting the warm, gooey nectars that lubricated it so abundantly, then slide the flat of her tongue slowly across Megan's large clit as she withdrew it. This technique nearly made Megan come unglued. Her fingernails bit into the naked, wet flesh of Dayang's shoulders.

"Unnhhh! Oh god! Ungghh!"

The shower water hammered into the tiles and their naked bodies relentlessly, beating against them, little pinpoints of water peppering them and somehow raising the excitement level to a high pitch. Dayang pushed Megan's thighs a little more open with both hands, trying to make it easier for her mouth to reach Megan's pussy, and Megan quickly responded, parting them further, pant-ing harshly now, her panting and moaning more audible over the steady, crashing water that sprayed them.

"Ohhhhh Unghhhhhhhh . . . ohhhh Unhhh! Oh!"

"Megan," Dayang purred, "you are going to cum till I win." She licked and sucked the dark brown cuntlips, flicking Megan's swollen, engorged clit with the tip of her tongue, bringing tiny squeaks and uncontrollable squeals from Megan's throat

Ungh! Oh . . .! God, I..."

By now Megan was swirling her hips forward and upward, pushing her wet pussy into Dayang's mouth, her thighs flexing, her hands clawing Dayang's shoulders, her head thrown back, her wet, jiggling breasts dancing and dripping in the shower waterfall. Dayang was slurped and sucked her flowing pussy hungrily, concentrating more closely on Megan's sensitive, big clit, knowing that Megan would pop very soon if she continued.

She moved her fingers upward and pulled up on the glossy sheath that half-covered Megan's whitish, bulbous clitoris, exposing it more completely to her tongue, and then began licking it in a frenzy of passion, occasionally sucking it between her lips too, tongue-lashing it and sucking the hard little berry at the same time. Megan's self control completely disintergrated.

At first, her delicious, slender, wet body froze, as if in shock, and then shuddered and undulated violently. Her moaning, previously sensual and soft though audible over the shower water, be-came suddenly coarse and sharp, twisting into the loud nasal whine that so grated on Dayang but now was a helpless cry of near-ecstasy.

"Oh god, , oh god . . . oh god, I . . . I..."

"You are mine bitch," Dayang mumbled, her face buried in Megan's flowing cunt, her lips releasing Megan's throbbing clit only to gloat. "You're going to come. Right now."

"Ungghh! Oh god, it feels so good! Ungghhh! Unh! Unh! Unh!"

"Unghhh! Oh god! Oh!"

Dayang believed she knew Megan was coming before even Megan knew it, or realized it. She could feel Megan's large clit against her tongue, inside her mouth, swelling, growing harder, then becoming as hard as a small pebble for a moment, accompanied by an internal quaking deep in-side Megan's belly that announced a fierce eruption. Megan's fingers bit into her wet shoulders, and her luscious body seemed to buckle in mid-air, falling back against the shower stall.

"AUUNNGGHHHHH! OHNNGGHH! OH AUUNGGHHHHH!" she cried out, completely shattered by a surging, convulsive orgasm that shook her entire wet body violently.

Dayang quickly rose to her feet, pinning the writhing Chinese against the tiles, replacing her mouth in Megan's pussy with her hand, still rubbing Megan's throbbing clit and luxuriating in the feel of Megan's wet body squirming and straining against her as she held her up. It was her destiny to win with the shower water still beating furiously into their bodies and all around them, Megan's ecstatic cries echoing off the tile walls; her wet body flexing and quivering as the aftershocks of her orgasm shook her.

The water made Megan's body shiny and slick, and Dayang licked the water off her flesh thirstily. Megan's silky hair was quickly plastered to her scalp and hung down in long, wet ropes to her shoulders, while Dayang's, denser and more wiry, still puffed out in billows from her head, glinting with tiny jewels of water droplets.

Heavier and stronger, the Malaysian quickly forced Megan against one glass wall and continued to kiss and caress her wet body hungrily, dropping her mouth to Megan's nipples, siphoning them up with her hungry mouth, licking the water off her shoulders, toying with the wet ropes of her hair. Fuck, she's in control; she's trying to make me come again, and quickly, Megan thought, fighting the frenzied assault. The hot water hammered into her flesh, stinging the parts that Dayang was not sucking or squeezing.

"Oh . . . oh. ahhnnnngggg!" she gasped and panted, trying not to swoon, leaning back against the wall of the shower stall as Dayang's experienced mouth explored her body. Struggling free she managed to break off the Malaysian's frenzied attack on her wet, throbbing body and quickly stooped and knelt, reaching up to part the Malaysian's wet, shiny thick thighs. Perhaps overconfident and surprised by the manoeuvre and caught off guard as she thought she had Megan under control Dayang let out a low, soft moan as she felt both Megan's fingers and her tongue touch her slit at the same time.

In the small confine of the shower stall, Dayang was trapped with Megan below her, tongue and fingers working on her cunt. She tried to reach down and prise Megan's mouth from her slit, but she couldn't reach the fingers arousing her prominent pussy.

For some reason, the hot shower water seemed to increase in volume and quantity. In her mind Dayang knew nothing had changed, she should be in control, but everything had somehow changed. The water roared in her ears and bit into her flesh, and Megan slid two fingers up into the clenching sleeve of her cunt, and Megan's full, sensual lips enclosed her throbbing clit and began to suck as Dayang's resistance petered out. Dayang went crazy with a crackling, steaming surge of lust.

Her wet body sagged against the glass wall of the shower stall, but she bent her knees enough to maintain a little leverage by pushing her arse back against the glass, and then she pushed her pelvis forward, gyrating a little, pushing her pussy into Megan's mouth and fingers, trying to make the kneeling Megan lose balance. She had to succeed because she knew she was going to come in about ten to twenty seconds.

"Oh! Oh!"

Megan, in her first sexfight, gained confidence from Dayang's gasping and whimpering and writhing and began fucking Dayang harder with her two fingers, jabbing them rapidly up into Dayang's cunt. Then instinctively she sucked Dayang's clit in short, sharp sucks, rhythmically in time with her fucking fingers.

"Oh! Ungghh! Oh!" Dayang gasped, shaking, pumping, feeling the needles of hot water bite into her skin.

Dayang's eyes fluttered open long enough to see Megan crouched below her, her black hair still bejewelled with silvery water droplets, her wet, naked back sleek and shiny and dark brown and shapely when it happened.

"Oh god! Oh shit! Nooooooooooooo" she gasped.

"Yes bitch, it's starting," Megan responded, briefly glancing up at her opponent and smiling, her face contorted from the efforts of finger fucking the Malaysian or maybe merely mirroring the urgent need of the arriving climax showing in Dayang's face.

12