The Scholarship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dayang grabbed her head with both hands. She grabbed Megan's head and ground her throbbing pussy into Megan's mouth. The hot steam coiled around their two wet bodies like sinuous snakes, licking them, wreathing them.

"Unngggh . . . unngghhh . . ."

"Yes . . . whore. . . I'm making you cum . . ."

The rush of the water was louder than ever. It seemed Dayang could barely hear Megan chanting to her, coaxing her, bringing her close to orgasm, slowing down then restarting. Toying with her.

"Oh Noooooooooooo now," she suddenly thought, her orgasm flashing through her brain before it even gripped her body. An instant later it engulfed her, making everything else disappear for a millisecond in a blinding blast of crippling pleasure.

"AWWOONGGG!" she roared, her scream bleeding almost instantaneously into sharp squeals as her body shook and sagged back against the glass.

"Mnnggeeee! Oh! Mmnnggghhheeee!"

Dayang's shrieks reverberated off the walls of the bathroom and shower stall. Megan held her up, as the Malaysian continued to come, shuddering in fierce, jolting spasms. She pushed against Dayang's groin with her face, and her shoulders pinned Dayang's flexing thighs to the glass wall. Dayang gasped and gurgled and screamed again, holding herself up precariously with her hands gripping Megan's head, as the prolonged spasm gripped her body.

"Anngghhhmmnneeeee! Oh! Oh! Oh Ohhhh! I'm cuuuuuuuuuuuming."

And then it was suddenly over, her orgasm replaced by the hot sting of the shower water against her skin, though she could still feel the slow pulsing and throbbing in her pussy and her womb as Megan slid her fingers out and gave her aching clit one last, triumphant kiss. Still holding Laura's sagging, wet body, Megan rose from her kneeling position on the floor and quickly dragged Dayang out of the shower and joined her body to the Malaysian's scissor sister style and hissed at the recovering Malaysian, "To the finish bitch."

They glared into each other's eyes issuing an unspoken, direct challenge to each other. Megan then sank her sharpened nails into Dayang's arse and slammed her pussy into the Malaysian's. Dayang sank her sharp talons into Megan's butt and the two began thrusting wildly at each other, forcing their cunt mounds to slam together. Their normally attractive, sexy faces were contorted in grimaces of hate and pain as they grunted their threats and boasts to each other.

They stared into each other's eyes and gasped and hissed insults as they felt their cunts begin trying to suck each other's lips inside the others slit. They cried out in pain and anguish as their cunts pressed hard together, grinding and rubbing each other into unnatural positions. Clits came into contact and began to duel against each other, sending waves of pleasure coursing through their bodies as they sex-fought, Their faces were close together, with each screaming and spitting obscenities at the other.

"My clit's fucking your cheap Malaysian imitation of a woman's clit, Bitch."

"When I drain your sloppy loose cunt of juice, I'll rub your dry clit raw, if I can find it it's so small you Chinese hag."

Megan felt the warmth growing in her loins, heard her pants grow louder and deeper, and called upon her physical and mental reserves to hold back the approaching orgasm. Dayang had tears in her eyes from the mental and physical strain of not cumming, but it was becoming harder and harder not to orgasm. Sensing the Malaysian was weakening Megan increased the pace of her pelvic thrusts. Pussy lips sealed together forming a gasket and then Megan started to feel the hot liquid spew being shot into her cunt.

"EIghhhhhhhhhhhhhh Nooooooooooooooooooo," Dayang wailed as she fell behind 2 to 1.

There was no doubt she had underestimated the inexperienced Megan whose clit was now a super hard knob pressing into her clit, controlling it, not allowing it to move.

Dictating the run of events Megan used her muscles to send her clit into a series of rapid movements stimulating Dayang's clit which was trapped beneath hers. Megan drilled her firmer tits into the Malaysian's larger more flabby mounds forcing her to lean back further opening her cunt, and then Megan pounced using her erect clit to repeatedly rake the entire length of Dayang's now vulnerable exposed quivering cunt.

Uncontrollable moans came deep from the Malaysian student's belly in response to the arousal of her clit. Systematically clinically and efficiently she fucked Dayang, her hard clit twisting, bending, and controlling the Malaysian's defeated clit taking her to the brink before stopping. Teasing tormenting enjoying her dominance before with a series of Kogal movements she took the wailing Malaysian over the top and to her 3rd and losing orgasm.

The scholarship was hers.

Not trusting the Malaysian who was laying exhausted and prone on the floor Megan unzipped Dayang's large shoulder bag and examined the Double Penetrator and normal-sized strap-on dildo and harness inside that she had seen earlier. She rolled Dayang over.

"I don't trust you to keep your word so I'm going to video me fucking you on my iPhone," she hissed to the Malaysian as she arranged her down on the floor, the strap-on dildo now jutting from her groin.

"Want in on a secret? Just thinking of fucking you with this makes me even double horny." She reached down and stroked the hard dildo with the fingers of one hand. "I'm going to ram this into you, bitch, until I cum."

Megan then snarled "Lie back, you bitch."

She pushed Dayang's thighs open roughly. "I'm going to have my way with you and you can't stop me. I'm going to fuck your Malaysian pussy. I am going to nail your sorry arse right to the floor."

Megan smiled triumphantly, squatted between the Malaysian's thick, cum covered parted thighs and lodged the slightly bulbous head of the dildo in the wet, dark pink groove of Dayang's pussy, between the floppy dark cunt lips, still glistening with cunt dew.

"Unnnggggghhh!" Dayang groaned as Megan slid it home. "Oh god!"

Megan smiled and quickly settled into a slow, slowly rocking, motion, sliding the dildo in deep but not pumping or jabbing. "After all, we have to start somewhere, slut," she thought. "And I intend to get the maximum pleasure out of fucking you. I am going to fuck you to hell, and I am going to take my time."

Dayang was still so wet that the hard dildo slid in and out of her clinging slit easily, and Megan did not even have to hold it to keep it steady. That would come later. For now, she could freely run both hands all over Dayang's body. She squeezed her over full round tits and stroked her shoulders, her back, her thighs, her waist, even her round prominent belly, then dropped her mouth again to one large nipple, holding Dayang's large breast steady with one hand while she sucked it hungrily.

"Ohhhh! Ummnnnggg!" Dayang gasped and panted, twisting, bucking her hips now, trying to get Megan to accelerate the pace.

Her large eyes, filled with submissive flashes of sex need, caught Megan's. Megan kissed her sensual mouth savagely. In the middle of the kiss, Dayang began pumping her hips frantically.

Megan held her face in both hands and gloated. "Oh, you want it to be over quickly, do you?" she teased Dayang, reverting to fucking her with a slow, relentless motion, determined not to be rushed.

Megan found it harder and harder not to be caught up in her frothing, frenzied passion. After all, Dayang was so confident she was going to win the scholarship and this contest. She had a touch of the imperiousness about her that Megan always associated with upper-class Malays and seeing her like this, completely reduced to a helpless slave of her throbbing lust, completely in Megan's control, completely vulnerable to Megan's sexual domination, was a turn-on of major proportions.

Megan leaned close and began pumping her harder, whispering into the marvellous shiny dark whorl of her left ear. "I've got a secret for you. I'm going to show this to Prof Chin loser" Then she stabbed her wet tongue deep into Dayang's ear.

"Unh! Unh!" Dayang grunted as she felt the dildo begin to spear her harder.

And then Megan let her have it full throttle. She sucked her neck and squeezed one of her tits with her free hand, dropping the other one to their cunts and gripped the base of the dildo with her fingers to keep it steady; because she knew it was going to be a wild ride from here on in.

She upped the tempo, thrusting and spearing Dayang's impaled pussy so hard that her lunges rode Dayang's arse up off the floor tiles. Megan slammed the shaft into her, again and again, spearing her, stabbing her, hearing the wild squeals that erupted from deep in Dayang's throat as she finally received the full force of Megan's victory hammering.

"Aiieee . . . aiieeee! Mnnngghiieee! Oh . . . oh Goddddddddd . . . oh . . anngghhh!"

"Yes! Yes! Yes, bitch!" Megan grunted as she ripped the dildo into Dayang's now well-used pussy, plunging into her, sucking her neck again, licking her damp shoulder, inhaling and exulting in the defeated student's moans, frenching her ear again, but never relenting in her hard, pounding thrusts.

"Mnngghiiieee . . . . oh! Ungghh! Ohnggg!" Dayang gasped and sputtered, churning and pumping back as much as she was able, squirming in circles on the floor as the iPhone recorded her squealing as the inevitable orgasm began to engulf her.

"Hey slut . . . oh yes, I love this . . . I'm going to cum fucking youuuuuuuuuuu," Megan panted as she encircled Dayang's neck with one arm while still steadying the dildo with her other hand, crushing Dayang to her and impaling her on the stabbing strap-on. She raised both of the Malaysian's arms as high as possible, which gave her added leverage to pull her pelvis down hard on the thrusting dildo. And then Megan exploded in a cacophony of squealing.

"Annnggiieeeee! Annnggiieeeee! Oh . . . Jesus! Annnggiieeeee! Oh

shit! Ohhnnggggggg! Oh Jesus!"

Her slim taut, aroused body went into violent convulsions, ripping the dildo into Dayang as she rode out the most intense, shattering moments of her climax.

"Oh ahhhhhhhhh . . . oh shit . . . oh Yes bitch . . ." she muttered incoherently, over and over, as the spasms slowly released her clenching body, and her breathing calmed a little.

Coming back to earth after her orgasm Megan let the rhythm of her fucking play itself out naturally, easing up, relaxing her grip, slowing her hip undulations until she could pull the dildo from the fucked Malaysian student.

"Well bitch, the scholarship is mine."

12