The Scholarship Ch. 01 - Moving In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shake my head, "No, that was wonderful. Thank you. I'll uh, probably take you up on private cooking lessons at some point though."

"I'm sure you will," she purrs, and then she turns away to take care of the dishes.

"Alright, we've bothered Julie enough," Ms. Larson's voice from behind me reminds me that she is there. The beauty of that simple sandwich had distracted me from reality enough that I could somehow forget about Ms. Larson's oppressive presence. But there she is, always around, or at least always watching if she was telling the truth about the cameras. "Let's finish up our tour and I'll let you two rest and recuperate! Thanks Julie, let's do that lasagna tonight, easy to save for later." Julie responds with a thumbs up over her shoulder, but doesn't stop washing the dishes she used. For some reason the casualness of that action takes me aback. I had expected Ms. Larson's employees to be... more subservient, I guess? More traditional workers? But they seem like good friends and able to be casual and open. Maybe the nudity helps there.

"We'll do the third floor first, and then come back down to the second for your bedrooms," she explains, leading us back to the foyer. She shows us, as well, a little elevator that we can use if we need, but recommends the stairs.

The third floor is the relaxation floor, as she describes it. There's a theater room with a 120 inch screen linked up to all major streaming services and a Blu Ray player, and an array of seating options from bean bag chairs to an enormous lounge sofa. "It's soundproof," Ms. Larson explains, "you'd have to have the volume cranked up to a dangerous level for anything to be audible through the walls or floor."

Next is a game room, with a proper card table, a pool table, air hockey, and a large all-purpose gaming table for the extensive collection of board games along the wall.

"Do you like board games? Or just have them for your students?" Lauren asks, pointing at the wall of games.

"I like a lot of games, but obviously not everything," Ms. Larson says, gently touching Lauren's shoulder. I watch as my sister doesn't shy away from her hand, but instead leans into it a little. "For me to really enjoy a game there needs to be an element of strategy. Anything that is all luck loses me quickly."

"Do you have a favorite up there?" Lauren asks, taking a few steps closer to the wall, eyes wide as she examines it, searching for familiar names. We both enjoy board games, but Lauren figures out the meat of them faster than I do. She's good at finding the ways to make rules work for her.

"Battlestar Galactica, it's a great show and a great board game. I love a good hidden traitor mechanic and it always feels like something impactful is happening."

Lauren nods, more to herself than to Ms. Larson, and looks for that box. I see they're organized by genre, and then alphabetically, and it doesn't take Lauren long to find it, pull down the box, and start reading about it.

"She could be in here for days," I tell Ms. Larson with a smile.

She turns to me and smiles back. God that smile kills me. The way her lips turn up, the way her eyes go brighter, and the way she gives me all of her attention, as if for the moment I'm the only thing in the world that matters. If she approaches her business with this same level of focus, there's no surprise that she's as wealthy as she is. "The whole house is yours to explore, yours to enjoy," she says quietly, "she can spend as much time in here as she wants, as long as her grades don't suffer."

"You don't have to worry about that, she's smart as hell, and used to cry when she got a B." I immediately regret saying that. It's not something Lauren is proud of, but Ms. Larson has me off guard.

She giggles and touches my arm, which sends goosebumps into action and makes my already hard cock twitch. "Maybe it's you I should be worried about then?" She raises an eyebrow at me. Her eyes drop to my penis and the smile widens. "Are you the type to let that pretty penis of yours do your thinking?"

Pretty? What the fuck does that mean? Are penises pretty? Is that a thing? "Uh, um..."

"It's ok, Joseph," she says, rubbing my arm once from shoulder to elbow and back up again. "It's going to be out in the open a lot while you're here. You're going to get hard, and that's life." She shrugs.

"It's a lot," my voice is squeaky.

"You'll get used to it. Eventually, the sight of all the tits and asses in this house won't even phase you." The casual way she says those words makes me feel funny. I've never heard someone her age say stuff like that.

"Ok..." I say quietly.

"At first, you'll probably have to masturbate a lot, which is fine. Just don't be weird about it. If you're in front of other people make sure they're ok with it first." I don't think I've ever blushed so hard in my whole life. My face is bright red, and I have to turn away as my cock throbs with arousal. Thinking about masturbating in front of her, or in front of anyone for that matter, is strangely an enormous turn on. "Sorry, too much for you just yet? You'll get there." She pats my arm again and then turns to talk to Lauren.

"Come on dear, let's finish this tour, I think your brother needs some alone time." This makes Lauren blush, and I quickly leave the room, waiting in the hallway for them to finish up and join me. Frustratingly, I can hear a pair of giggles as they walk to the door, and they enter the hallway sharing a mischievous look. My ears are burning, but I try to ignore it. "Let's go then, only a few more rooms!" Ms. Larson says, sweeping past me and gliding down the hall.

Next is the gym, and Ms. Larson explains her personal trainer, and by extent our personal trainer, is off today, but she'll be back tomorrow. She recommends that we both start working out with her, and she's used to starting slow with new people. The idea of working out with a boner sounds terrifying, but maybe it'll help my blood flow to other places.

The final room on this floor is a dance hall. Ms. Larson herself is a fan of ballroom dancing, and will often teach dances, as well as use it as a relaxation method for herself. It's not necessarily my thing, but it's also not my house, and if she wants an enormous dance floor and dance studio in her house, who am I to tell her no?

Finally, she takes us down to the second floor. I'm hard, tired, and ready for this to be over, but I have to admit that I'm tingling with excitement. This house is massive, and has everything I could want in a house. Except clothing. From the stairs, we turn left, and she takes us down the hallway to a series of doors. Near the end of the hall, she points us to two doors, both open. "These are your rooms, Joe you're on the right here, at the end, and Lauren you're on the left. All of your stuff has already been brought up. There's two bathrooms on this floor, well, two on every floor, and none of them are gender specific or anything, but I'm sure you're used to sharing."

As she's talking, a woman walks out of Lauren's room, holding a fluffy duster, but of course wearing nothing. She has the largest breasts of anyone I've ever seen outside of porn. Heavy, round boobs with large areolas and nipples that are sticking straight out, hard as diamonds. She is early 30's, thick, with a bit of a stomach, wide hips, and thighs and an ass that quakes with every movement. She sees us and immediately straightens up a bit, bringing herself to her full height, which is still a few shorter than me.

"Ms. Larson, I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention, these must be Joe and Lauren?" she looks at us, her eyes roaming over our faces and bodies, lingering on Lauren's tits and my cock. "I just cleaned up your rooms, dropped off your stuff. I'm Delilah, by the way," she says, almost as an afterthought. "I'm the maid, and my room is just down the hall."

We give our greetings, telling her it's nice to meet her, and then she continues. "I clean every room once a week, on a schedule. Joe you're on Tuesdays, Lauren on Wednesdays. You're expected to handle little problems yourself, but if you have a big spill or a mess, let me know and I'll help clean it up." She grins at us, her free hand slowly rising up her body to her breast. She touches herself gently, then seems to remember where she is and blinks, and walks away.

We watch her walk to her room, my eyes glued to her ass, until Ms. Larson clears her throat. "You'll have to excuse Delilah. She's uncomfortable around new people. And, to be honest, horny a lot. I bet she's going off to masturbate right now." Both Lauren and I look away at that. Her brazen approach to sex and sexuality is something that will take us a little while to get used to. "Anyway. Your phones are in your rooms, and I know you two grew up without much money, not to be rude, but there's a new laptop for each of you. You'll need it for school anyway." She looks like buying us a computer was expected of her, but Lauren and I hadn't even considered that a possibility. It's small potatoes compared to the tuition cost, I suppose, but the sentiment remains.

"Thank you," I whisper. Lauren takes two steps forward and hugs Ms. Larson. It's brief, but it's full of emotion--a much deeper gratitude than I could have expressed.

"You're welcome. My phone number, your computer login info, which you should change immediately, and the WiFi information are all on a card in your room. Do you need anything else right now?"

We both shake our heads. Today has been overwhelming and I can feel the last vestiges of my energy fading.

"We're good," Lauren answers for both of us.

"Well if you need me, I'll be either in my room down the hall, or in my office. Get settled, we'll do more tomorrow." She gives each of us a pat on the arm, and then turns and walks away, leaving me naked next to my twin outside our bedrooms for the next four years.

"You still good?" Lauren asks when we're alone.

"Yeah," I nod slowly, "I think so at least. It's a lot. And I wasn't expecting Julie or Delilah to be naked too. But I'll get used to it."

"You look like you already have," she giggles back at me, her eyes dropping to my penis. I flush and gently poke her in the stomach.

"Stop looking at it, you goober. Not my fault I've been surrounded by boobs and butts since we got here."

"Yeah yeah, I know. Have to tease you about it while I can," she smiles and reaches for my hand. I take it, squeezing her fingers affectionately. "I need to sleep," she says then, "and we should text Mom that we made it. I'll see you in the morning." Lauren leans in and gives me a little kiss on the cheek. This was normal for us, but usually I don't feel her bare tits press against my arm when she does it.

"Sleep tight, wake me if you need me," I say, letting go of her hand and walking into my room. I wait until she goes into hers and then I shut my door.

She's right about texting Mom, and I do so immediately. Not allowed to say anything about the nudity, but I tell her we made it and everything is great and blah blah blah. We exchange a few messages before I tell her I'm going to sleep, and actually crawl into bed.

My erection refuses to go down, however, and I realize that while I have a laptop and all the porn I could want, I don't need it at the moment. All I need are the memories of today, particularly the sight of Ms. Larson and her staff. And also a little bit of Lauren. Not a lot, but a little.

I let out a little sigh as my hand finds my needy cock. I've never been hard for this long at once without relieving myself, and my body seems to be rebelling against me because of my neglect. A little ache in my balls, extra tenderness at the head. I stroke slowly. I need to cum, yes, but I want to make sure it fully sates me.

So I go slowly, replaying my favorite sights from today. Ms. Larson's smile, Lauren stripping, Julie's chest when she faced me, and Delilah's ass as she walked away. So many moments that I know are just the beginning. I hate that Lauren's body is part of it, but I can't ignore the effect she had on me today. Hopefully it's just due to the shock of seeing her naked. She's my sister, my twin sister. I can't jerk off to her.

I focus on Ms. Larson, imagining what it would be like to fuck her, or even to have her suck my cock. Never done either in my life, but in my current fantasy that plays out while my hand slides up and down my shaft, she's amazing at both.

"Enjoying yourself?"

I drop my cock and open my eyes, sitting straight up to see Ms. Larson standing in the doorway.

"Sorry, I didn't hear you come in," I say, covering myself. Why am I apologizing? She walked into my room unannounced. "Uh, do you need something?"

She just smirks and shuts the door behind her. Uh oh. Or maybe yay? Not sure yet. "I need you to cum. I was watching," she points to the camera in the corner on the ceiling, "and saw you stroking yourself and felt I should come help."

"I'm uh, I... what?"

"Keep going, Joe," she says, a stern edge to her voice. "I'm not leaving until you cum for me." Am I dreaming? What is she talking about?

"Sorry, what do you mean?"

She sighs, and crosses the room to sit next to me on the bed. She's still wearing the workout outfit from before, but it feels so much more intimate now. "I mean, I want to watch you cum. And I want to watch from right here. So finish yourself off for me." She gestures for me to get back to business with a smile.

"You're serious?"

"As the plague."

"Um... ok." I say, and I settle myself again, then take my dick in my hand. Pumping my hand along my shaft feels even better now, with her watching. It's a level of eroticism I've never considered, and it hits me like a truck.

"Good boy," she whispers in my ear, her breath hot against my neck. I shiver and stroke faster. "What were you thinking about before I came in?" She asks, and I feel her hand on my thigh. "Be honest."

"You," I grunt back to her. My brain won't let me be any more specific or detailed than that right now.

"Aww, do you think I'm sexy?" She moans into my ear, her hand squeezing down on my thigh. "Do you like my body?"

"Yes, God yes," my breathing is getting harder and heavier. My hand is flying up and down my shaft.

"Are you a virgin?" She asks suddenly, and I pause for a moment. When I pause she squeezes my leg hard, nails digging into my skin. "I didn't tell you to stop, keep stroking that cock."

I resume instantly, following her orders with zeal. "Yes... I've... I've kissed a few girls but that's it."

"That will certainly change soon..." she breathes into my ear, "Would you like to fill my tight cunt?" I gasp and feel my balls tense up. Does she mean right now? Is she going to fuck me right now? Before I can process the thought further I reach the point of no return. My eyes shoot open and I gasp in pleasure.

"Oh fuck I'm cumming," I whine.

"Good boy, cum for Mommy," she whispers.

I erupt like never before in my life. Streams of hot cum shoot out of me, rocketing up to land on my chest and stomach. I shudder and groan throughout, my hand still pumping away to fully empty myself. When I'm done, my chest and stomach are coated with cum, and the last remnants are dripping from my tip.

"Fuck," I whisper.

Ms. Larson is grinning by my side, and finally relaxes her hand on my leg. "That was nice, and quite a load!" She grips my chin with one hand and turns me to face her, then kisses me on the lips. Not a long kiss, but enough for me to get a measure of her taste and feeling. "I'm proud of you, you did what I asked and it turned out well, didn't it?" She stands up and looks down at me.

I nod in response, too tired to think now.

"Clean yourself up. The bathrooms have baby wipes." She walks to the door, opens it, and looks at Lauren's room. "Sleep tight Joseph, I'll see you tomorrow." And then she leaves, walking down the hall.

I wait until her footsteps have faded before I get up and rush to the bathroom to clean myself up. I need to be quick so my sister doesn't notice me. Lauren seeing me naked is one thing, but being seen with my own cum all over my body is something else entirely.

Once all the sticky mess is cleaned up I scurry back to my room, my cock satisfied, my body breaking down from the long day. I crawl into bed and before I can even worry about what might come tomorrow, I'm asleep.