The Scholarship Ch. 02 - Twins Explore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And what?" I ask, then follow her gaze. There's a light on in the workout room. Someone else is awake. It's only 6:30 now, but maybe Ms. Larson likes an early start.

"And we should go see who that is and say hi," she replies with a grin. She's not wrong. She rarely is. I had just forgotten, in the comfortable, familiar fun of our writing and acting routine, that other people live here. And that we should probably be social and get to know everyone a little better, especially if we're going to be living in the same building and naked around each other all day every day for the next four years.

Lauren waits for me, and we walk side by side down the hallway, like a more naked version of the twins from The Shining. As we get closer, the sound of punk music reaches our ears, flowing out of the open doorway. I wouldn't expect Ms. Larson listens to this kind of music. For some reason, she strikes me as the type to only listen to classical music and maybe occasionally a ballad. Like, a love ballad from Shakespeare or something. I don't know, rich people are weird.

It isn't Ms. Larson in the room. That much is very clear from the first look at her. Roughly six feet tall, no older than 25, maybe Latina by the color of her skin, with a short dark pixie cut, shaved on the sides and the back. Her arms and legs aren't huge like a bodybuilder, but they appear to be pure muscle. Her thighs and biceps especially are made of corded steel. Like a real life Wonder Woman. Her ass is tight, fit, and round, while her tits are perfectly round and perky, maybe slightly larger than Ms. Larson's.

This Amazonian is in the middle of some stretching, one long leg up on a bench, with her bent over, showing the strong muscles of her back. I feel instantly inadequate. She could pick me up and throw me out a window or hold me down and make me punch myself in the face and there's nothing I could do about any of it. She must be the personal trainer.

"Hi!" Lauren exclaims, walking into the room. Oh right, maybe I shouldn't just stand and stare like a total pervert. It had probably only been three or four seconds, but I would have been content to stand in the doorway and watch her work out and show off her body for a couple hours without a break. Alas, it was not to be. So I follow my sister into the room to meet the last member of the staff.

The woman maintains her stretch but turns her head to look at us. Her eyes are a deep brown. It's hard to read the emotion in them, if it is surprise, or disdain, or excitement, or something else entirely. "Hey there, you must be the new kiddos. Joe and Lauren right?" We nod our heads at the same time. "Don't do that weird twin shit," she says with a chuckle, finally releasing her stretch and standing up to her full height. She's beautiful in a terrifying way. Like looking down the slope of an enormous mountain, but a slope that I think I want to fuck.

"It's not on purpose," I say.

"We don't mean to," Lauren says at the exact same time. We look at each other and both giggle, which causes the woman to roll her eyes and grin at us.

"Ok, that was kinda cute," she says but raises a finger to point sternly in our direction. "But seriously, it's freaky. So use your weird mind-link to make sure only one of you talks at once." She raises an eyebrow at us. I wait for Lauren to nod before I nod. "Better. Uh, right. I'm Serena Cortez, I'm Ms. Larson's personal trainer. But I also will work with you kids to help you get in shape or whatever you need." Serena pauses here and thinks about what she said. "To clarify, I mean anything to do with physical fitness. From light exercise to keep you healthy all the way to getting you ripped. I also do kickboxing if you want the sport side of things."

I have a sudden flash in my head of her and Ms. Larson naked, wrestling each other on the floor. I know kickboxing isn't wrestling but I'm not fully in charge of what my brain decides to fantasize about. It takes several deep breaths before I'm able to focus on literally anything other than their tight naked bodies rolling around on the ground together, their breasts mashed together, bare legs wrapped around each other...

Lauren jabs me in the side and helps pull my mind out of the gutter. The grunt that escapes me sounds half like a moan and I blush.

It's only then that I process what she has been saying during my daydream, and realize Lauren is prompting me to respond. "Uh, um, just uh, just looking to get some muscle, I guess?" I somehow manage to make it a question. Serena raises an eyebrow at me, then shrugs like it isn't her problem if I can't form a sentence.

"Easy enough, either of you ever work out before? I mean, regularly?"

"I ran track in high school for a bit," Lauren answers, "but uh, it's been a while and that was basically just running. So much running," she shakes her head, "I found out that I really don't like running."

Serena laughs, "Only sociopaths and addicts enjoy running. No worries. We have a couple treadmills, but if you don't wanna run you don't have to run, we'll work your legs another way." She turns to me, "And how about you?" She looks me up and down, her eyes lingering just briefly on my now only mostly erect penis.

"I uh, I play racquetball sometimes." God, this woman is intimidating. Both physically and sexually. Why am I so attracted to her? Is it the muscles? The boobs? The way she looks down at me?

"Fun sport, not what I'm looking for," she smirks, "that's fine, we'll start you two off like the fresh little newbies that you are."

"Newbies?" Lauren asks, looking just a bit offended. The word tends to have negative connotations in games, and Lauren's love of games is well documented.

"Yes, in the world of fitness, you're a pair of useless newbies, and I will make you something more. Not saying I can turn you into full on experts, but at least more than useless. Do you want to start today?"

"Right now?" I ask. I hadn't been anticipating a workout today, but I guess I had been saying that almost every day since I was born. If I ever wanted to do it, really get in shape, I couldn't put it off any longer.

"Yeah," Serena replies, "Hayley will show up in about ten minutes, she always walks in at seven on the dot. Freaky punctual. Anyway, we can get you warmed up, start slow for a bit and then get into it when she gets here. I don't expect you to fully keep up with us right away, just do what you can."

And just like that we're swept up in her magnetic love for fitness. It isn't quite "love" for us yet. Probably never will be. But she's a good trainer, a smart teacher, and understands how to reach us and help us get to where we need to be. We start with stretches. Just simple movements to make us a little more limber. I very much enjoy this section, as I get to watch Serena show off every inch of her sexy body as she demonstrates the stretch. I also, though this is obviously of lesser importance to me, relish the little moments when Lauren's body is on display. I don't want to do things with Lauren like I do with Serena or Ms. Larson, of course not. My sister's naked body is quickly becoming one of my favorite sights, however much of a moral disturbance that is for me.

Serena isn't wrong about Ms. Larson. Our beautiful red-headed matriarch walks into the room precisely at seven. Today, or at least for this workout session, she's wearing only a sports bra and some tight boyshorts--both black. Her bare legs are firm, toned, and perfectly smooth. Like she's chiseled out of marble. Her eyebrows go up and a smile splits her face when she first sees us.

"Good morning Serena," she says first, "I see you've met the twins. I'm surprised you two are up already."

"Time difference kicked our butts," I say with a blush in her direction. I can't look at her without thinking about last night. About her talking me to the strongest orgasm of my life, hearing her whisper in my ear. Hearing her call herself "Mommy". My cock throbs with need at the sight of her--something she notices if the look in her eyes is any indication.

"You'll adjust quickly, but thankfully you've got a few weeks before classes start in case it takes a bit." Ms. Larson says. "Now, let's get this started, I've got a busy day today." It appears her word is law, as if there was any other option. Serena wastes no more time; the workout gets underway.

My dick, which had stood at attention like a guard at Buckingham Palace from the combination of Serena's body and Ms. Larson's general existence, deflates quickly as we get into the exercise proper. I don't work out much. Very very little would be more accurate. Ok, basically none is probably most accurate. This workout, even though it was an introductory one, kicked my ass. The stretching helped me not feel sore, but I was panting, Lauren doing the same right next to me, within just a few minutes of Serena leading the three of us into the routine.

We're all lined up together, Ms. Larson, then Lauren, then me, facing Serena as she shows us how to move through the workout. This one--because she apparently changes it up every day--starts out involving a lot of jumping up, and then dropping down to the floor and then back up. The physical intensity of this section is counteracted by how fucking wonderful it is to watch Serena and Lauren's tits bounce throughout this exercise. The blood flowing elsewhere in my body is the only thing keeping me from having an erection powerful enough to pierce the heavens.

The next section is when some weighted balls come into play. We toss them back and forth, off the wall, into the air and catch them. It's absolute hell on my arms. And not anywhere near as visually stimulating. Though part of me does appreciate the way Serena's arm flexes when she throws, or catches, or even just moves. Her biceps and triceps are entrancing. I wonder what they feel like. Would she maybe do that thing bodybuilders do where they flex and let people just fondle their muscles, but with her whole body? What a perfect thought. To be able to touch her however I want, to feel her firm body under my hands, to grope those pert breasts, feel the difference between their soft squish and the bands of muscle that the rest of her body provides. I wonder if her pussy is as muscular as the rest of her, would she squeeze down on me and make herself as tight as--

My mind goes blank as I miss catching the medicine ball Lauren threw to me. A deep wheeze bursts out of me and I stumble back two or three steps before falling on my ass. My breath is gone, and I gasp for air.

"Oh shit! Joe, are you ok?" Lauren rushes over to me, concern plastered across her face. I hold up a hand and make noises like a suffocating fish, but soon I get a real breath, my body catching up to what's going on, and I nod to her.

"I'm ok," I say weakly, rolling over onto all fours.

"Why didn't you catch that, dummy?" Lauren asks, kneeling next to me with one of her little hands on my shoulder. It's slick with sweat. She's trembling, shaking gently against my skin. I don't know if it's from fear that I'm injured or the physical exertion taking its toll on her body, but I reflexively reach and place my hand on hers to try and calm her.

"Just zoned out," I mumble. She helps me up, and I stand on shaky legs, wishing I hadn't been so distracted by Serena's body. Wishing I had a smidge more self control.

"Hurts like shit, huh?" Serena comes out of nowhere, like she isn't a 6 foot tall warrior goddess, and puts one hand on my chest and the other on my back. They're soft, but with a strength to them that makes me want to curl up in her arms. "Deep breath for me," she orders, and I comply. "And another." Easy enough. I like this exercise. "Nothing feels messed up. Just uh... catch better next time." Then she's gone, moving away back over towards Ms. Larson.

Our beautiful provider stands and watches me with a mixture of mild concern and curiosity on her face. I'm not the best in the world at reading people, but I do a pretty good job at it. Ms. Larson seemed to be evaluating how I handle a crisis, or at least a moment of physical distress. If the nod and smile she gives me are anything to go off of, I passed her impromptu test.

"We should call it here anyway," Ms. Larson says. "I've got to shower and get out of here for now.". She must see my face fall, or maybe Lauren's, or both, because she chuckles. "Don't worry, I'll be back for dinner, then I'll be around most of the rest of the week. We'll have plenty of time together. Meanwhile you can enjoy everything the house has to offer." She wipes her brow with a towel and saunters out, giving us a wave as she pads back to her room.

"Mostly good first session, kids," Serena says with a wide smile. "We've clearly got some work to do, but I'm here four days a week, and would love to work with you guys every one of those days. If you want, I can come back on another day for a private lesson." Her eyes linger on Lauren as she says this, making my sister turn bright red with embarrassment and look away.

"Just uh, I think um, I'll just start with the days you're here," Lauren responds meekly.

Serena shrugs and nods. "Alright, I'm gonna head out for the day then. Nice to meet you both, look forward to seeing a lot more of you this year." She grins at us and walks out, leaving us alone in the exercise room, both panting and coated in a thin sheen of sweat.

A look at the clock on the wall shows that it's 7:30. Fuck. It's still so early.

"Shower?" Lauren asks me.

"Oh God yes," I groan in response.

With two bathrooms on this floor we can shower at the same time. And thankfully the bathrooms are stocked with towels, body wash, and shampoo. It's weird to not think about what I'm going to wear after my shower. Or what to do with my clothes. I just get in, get blasted by incredible water pressure while I clean myself, and get out. While in the shower, I consider masturbating. I'm worked up from being around Serena and Ms. Larson and, shamefully, even Lauren, but the heat and the water slip into focus and the thoughts of dealing with my sexual needs vanish.

When I get out, Lauren is already in her room, having showered faster than me. That's normal, she always clocks in five minutes faster than me when it comes to a shower. And that's even when I'm not jerking off. Her new laptop is open and she's sitting at the desk going through the steps of setting up all her accounts and everything. She looks up when I come in and smiles.

"Was yours like getting sprayed with a firehose?"

"I didn't think showers did anything but mist at you!" I say in agreement.

"Felt fantastic," she nods, still half focusing on the laptop. "And the workout felt good, even if I'm tired as all hell now."

"Uh huh," I say, sitting on her bed and leaning back against the headboard. "Serena is something else."

Her face turns red again. "Did you uh... did you think she was as hot as I thought she was?"

"Holy shit yes," I sit up a little straighter.

"Were you zoned out fantasizing about her when I hit you with the ball?"

Now it's my turn to blush. I nod, and she giggles.

"I thought so. I've seen that glassy-eyed stare into space too many times. She is hot in a way I never thought a person could be hot."

"Exactly. All muscle and brawn and her hair and the casual way she does everything and..." I trail off, realizing I'm rambling about Serena.

"Everyone here is hot as fuck," Lauren says quietly. "Gonna be a looooong year."

I nod and we sit in silence for a few minutes. She finishes setting up her laptop and I casually watch her, alternating between thinking about Serena and admiring the way Lauren's breasts sit on her body. I've decided to stop trying to make myself ignore that Lauren is attractive. Instead, I'm just going to accept that fact and do my best not to let it interfere in my daily life. Wish me luck.

When she's done, she shuts her computer and stands up, stretching. "How do you feel about checking out the theater?"

"Rush Hour or Shanghai Knights?" Is my only response.

"A Jackie Chan mood?"

"We both know we're probably gonna watch this a little and then fall asleep. Better it be something we've seen too much."

"Rush Hour, then."

The theater room is delightful. As film lovers, we're going to spend too much time here, that's already been determined. Ms. Larson's film collection is all uploaded to a computer in the corner of the room and finding a movie is as easy as typing in the name. Much simpler than the categorical/alphabetical nonsense we used for our DVDs at home. Because really, having to decide if Rush Hour is a comedy or an action movie for sorting purposes is dumb.

The giant lounge sofa thing is where we both end up to watch the movie. It's like a couch, but with one end extended out like a bed. We grab a few blankets, and before I can even attempt to understand the words coming out of Chris Tucker's mouth, we're both asleep. The weird sleep schedule and the intense exercise combine to wash over our bodies like a tidal wave.

My dreams are fuzzy and distant. Odd shapes and blurred lines of some arcane meaning I don't have the capability to decipher. There's just a vague aura of sensuality. Like I can sense that the blurry shapes have nice tits that I want to bury my face in.

I wake painfully hard, my cock throbbing and pulsing with a need to cum. My body is telling me I should have jerked off in the shower. Gonna be masturbating two to three times a day for a while, I think. Only way I'll stay sane.

I'm not sure how long we were asleep, but the movie is over. Lauren is still asleep, and at some point during our nap, we rolled together and started cuddling. One of my hands is on her shoulder, and the other is splayed above our heads, while Lauren has her arms crossed over her chest in an X, facing away from me. My throbbing cock is pressed against her back, my balls touching her butt, and before I can stop myself I slide a little lower. Down, down, down, until my shaft is pressed firmly against her ass crack.

I listen closely to her breathing, straining my ears for changes that indicate she has woken up. It's hard to hear anything over the sound of my thundering heart, though. Am I going to do this? What is this, anyway? I'm not going to fuck my sister. I'm just... horny? Dry humping her? I'm insane, that's what it is. I'm just fucking insane. This is my twin sister. But maybe she wants it too? She did say I had a good looking dick.

Before my thoughts can swing any further in either direction I feel her stretch against me as she wakes up. Oh thank God.

"Good nap," is the first thing Lauren whispers to me. "When did we start cuddling?" She asks, not yet moving. Surely she feels it against her ass. Is she just not mentioning my erection to be polite?

"Sometime while we were asleep," I respond quietly.

"Hmmm," she murmurs. "Hmmmm."

"What?"

"You gotta get that thing under control, bro," she answers. I blush and shift back from her, making some distance between us so my manhood isn't actually touching her anymore. I'm disgusted with myself, embarrassed and frustrated and generally upset that I let myself slide as far as I have. I was genuinely considering humping my own sister. What the hell is wrong with me?

"I was asleep," I say in an attempt to get out of the conversation with as much of my dignity as possible. "It always gets hard when I sleep. It's a biological thing."

"Uh huh," Lauren rolls over to face me, both of us still under the blanket so nothing is visible besides our faces. But I've seen enough of her breasts over the last day to perfectly visualize them. And, if I'm being honest, down her flat tummy to the trimmed patch of pubic hair above her pussy. It's all perfectly burned into my mind, and as much as I would love to not have it there, it isn't leaving anytime soon. "Not at all because of all the naked women you're interacting with all the time, right?"