The Scholarship Ch. 02 - Twins Explore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I roll my eyes. "Of course that has something to do with it. It's just... most of today has been you, with a little Serena."

"Do I make you hard?" Lauren practically punches me in the gut with that question. I could lie to her and say no. It wouldn't do any good though, Lauren and I haven't been able to effectively lie to each other for years.

"It's not like that."

"That might as well be a yes," she says quietly. All I have in response to that is a nod.

"I told you you're pretty."

"There's a big difference between saying I'm pretty because you're my brother--my twin brother--and saying that I make your dick hard."

"I know. And I'm not... look it's basically just... it's not like I want to have sex with you..." I can't think of the right words to say. This is a minefield of emotion and taboo, and it's something I'm not a hundred percent prepared to navigate right now. I'm still a little high off the nap I took, and the soreness of today's workout is setting in. It's a hell of a cocktail to deal with while explaining to your sister that you're attracted to her, let me tell you.

"So I'm not hot enough to bang?" She teases, earning a frown from me.

"This is serious, stop." Her grin fades and she nods for me to continue. "Seeing you naked is weird and different and maybe it's you that's making me horny or maybe it's all the other women and the nudity itself is erotic and it's just a jumbled mess. You're my sister, so I'm not gonna have sex with you or do anything, but if you weren't my sister then maybe I would try?" It's a question more to myself than anything.

"It's really sexy to be naked all the time," Lauren says with a sigh. "I understand you being horny a lot. It's just easier to tease you because you're so obvious about it. And..." she looks into my eyes for a moment and then looks away, "I know we're not going to have sex. That's obvious. Because that's wrong. But it's kinda fun to see your penis so much. And for you to see me naked so much." She blushes and I realize I'm blushing too.

"So what now?"

"Now maybe we check out the pool?"

I shake my head with a chuckle, "I meant--"

"I know what you meant," Lauren cuts me off. Of course she did, twins and all that. "But I don't have an answer other than I guess it's ok to look and stuff and if you think about me while you jerk off that's ok."

"Oh."

"Too much?"

"No. Well, maybe? Just unexpected."

"Have you?"

"Not really," I say, not wanting to lie.

"What the hell does that mean?" Lauren sits up and the blanket falls away from her chest. Those cute fucking boobs are back in play now.

"It means... well it means that last night I jerked off and wasn't really thinking about you, I was thinking about Ms. Larson, but thoughts of you kept popping up."

Now it's her turn to not know what to say. We're in a weird place of honesty and being totally open about our thoughts and feelings but maybe we shouldn't be. This could open up an entire can of worms we're not ready to handle. "How often do you do it?"

I shrug, "Once or twice a day."

"Twice a day?" Lauren looks like I just told her I'm Superman. Her mouth hangs open and everything. "How do you still have skin down there?"

"I'm not that rough with it," I giggle at her reaction. Is that too much? Am I an addict? "I'm a horny 18 year old boy. If I don't do it at least once a day I will go insane. Twice is just for when I'm extra horny."

"I think you already are insane," she shakes her head at me.

"Well how often do you do it?"

She shrugs and thinks about it for a minute, "Two to three times a week? Roughly. Sometimes more, sometimes less. I basically don't do it when I'm on my period."

"And uh, how do you do it?"

She tilts her head to the side and stares at me blankly. "You've seen porn, right?"

"Are you saying you think porn is indicative of real life sex?" I reply with a grin.

"Ok, good point," she concedes, "but uh, you know how it's supposed to work, right?"

"Well yeah," I roll my eyes and sit up. I'm still hard, and this conversation isn't helping. "I mean, do you use like... a vibrator, or a dildo or just your fingers?"

She scrunches her face up and looks away. We've never talked like this before and it's certainly not a conversation I intended to have with my sister. But here we are. Day two of our new lives, and openly discussing our masturbation habits. "Never had that money for a toy like that," she says. I should have known that. Any money we did get went right into making a home movie together. "So just me and my fingers."

"You and your fingers..." I say, my mind drifting to the image of Lauren in her bed at our house, her legs spread and her fingers sliding down between those pale thighs and rubbing up and down her slit. I picture her eyes closing as she finds her clit and she bites her lip, circling her pleasure button.

For the second time that day I'm pulled out of a sexual fantasy by my sister throwing something at me. Thankfully this time it's just a pillow. It still stuns me, bringing me back to reality. "What was that for?" I sputter at Lauren.

"I saw the look in your eyes! You were fantasizing about me masturbating!" She very accurately accuses me. It's almost like she knows me. Crazy.

"That's a strong word, I was just visualizing you masturbating."

She shakes her head, stifling a giggle. "Did your visualization turn you on?"

"Am I allowed to plead the fifth?" I ask meekly.

"That question is enough of an answer," she tuts at me, "if the visualization turned you on, then by law it's fantasizing."

"This is a kangaroo court," I slam my fist against the couch in mock anger.

"Overruled!" The giggle comes out of her finally as she mimes banging a gavel on the couch. "The court finds the defendant guilty!"

"I don't even know what I'm being charged with," I say with overdone bewilderment.

"Being a pervert," she replies with an unearned air of superiority. Ok, maybe I handed it to her when she caught me fantasizing about her masturbating. Then her face softens, and the joke fades, the scene ends, and it's back to just being us. "Does the idea of watching me play with myself really turn you on?" She asks quietly.

I can't bring myself to answer that verbally without breaking down. She'd know if I was lying, but she also knows me well enough to already know the answer. So I nod.

"Do you want to watch?" Lauren asks, and I feel my heart stop.

For a moment there's nothing. No sound, no air, no heartbeat. Lauren doesn't exist and neither do I. The only thing that's real, the only thing that matters, is that question. And my answer.

"Yes," I say when time resumes. Lauren fidgets for a moment, looking unsure about the whole thing. Then, as if suddenly possessed by a spirit of courage, she whips the blanket off of herself, and slides back to the other side of the couch.

"Ok," she whispers, barely audible over the sound of the world as I knew it crashing down around me. Her legs spread, and she closes her eyes. Her chest rises and falls, deep breaths while she steels herself to do something she had likely never considered before a minute ago. The labia are glistening with wetness, arousal clearly coursing through her body. One hand slips down her body, past those trimmed pubes, to her slit, and she traces a finger around herself, eyes still closed. Her sex reacts to her touch, contracting and pulsing; her body clearly wanting or even needing some manner of release.

I throb right along with her, my cock a thrumming instrument of sexual desire, aching to do its duty, to penetrate and impregnate a presented pussy. I'm not mentally ready for that sort of thing just yet, but I do reach down and grip my shaft as I sit up and take a position at the other end of the couch. My legs go out, and my cock stands up as the blanket leaves me too.

Her eyes open and we look at each other. Brother and sister. Twin to twin. Best friends. Those relationships fall away in the wake of a new one: horny teenagers about to cum together.

"Is this ok?" I ask.

"Yeah, just..." she pauses, her eyes going to my purplish tip for a moment. "This is as far as it goes, right?"

"Right," I agree immediately.

She smiles, and then pushes a finger into herself. This is accompanied by a low groan as she digs up into her cunt, her middle finger quickly buried inside of her as far as she can get it. "Fuuuck," she grunts.

That was my cue to begin, to join her in this immoral act of pleasure. I slowly stroke, my hand going from base to tip and back down over the course of several seconds. I go at her speed, matching the motions she's making inside of herself. "What got you so worked up?" I ask.

"Mmmmm," she writhes slowly and speeds up the pace that she fucks herself. I join her. "Serena being hot. Ms. Larson being hot..." She pauses for a few sharp breaths as she hits an exciting spot. "Thinking about you watching me. Thinking about watching you. Thinking about watching you fuck Serena. How fucking wrong that is. How wrong this is." Each word is delivered in a breathy tone I've never heard from her before. Each syllable seems to rip straight from her stomach, strained by the quick exit from her mouth. "You?" she looks up, her eyes locked on mine.

I stare back at her for a long moment, both of us pleasuring ourselves, but focusing on our twin. I don't know what's hotter: watching her masturbate or watching her watch me masturbate. Her eyes slide down to my cock, pupils widening when she watches my hand sliding up and down my pulsating shaft. That just makes me stroke faster, more desperately. I have to take a shuddering breath before I can answer her.

"The same," I say honestly. "It's kinda hot how fucked up this is, right?"

"Yesssss," she hissed, pulling her finger out of herself and sliding it up to her clit. Fuck. "Already getting close," she whines, "needed this."

"Cum whenever you want," I tell her, knowing that the second she cums and I get to watch that, I'll likely explode as well.

"Fuck yes," Lauren rubs her clit slowly at first, and builds speed, going from a lazy circling to almost furious, dangerous back and forth along her clit. "Oh fuck, Joe," she moans.

I pump along with her. Watching her do this to herself is one of the hottest things I've ever imagined. It puts all porn to shame, and I can't believe it's my own sister showing off for me.

"Hey kids! I'm making---Whoa!" Julie's voice cuts through the moment, ending in a note of pure surprise as she comes into the room and fully sees what we're getting up to. Lauren squeaks in fear, embarrassment, and I think a hint of frustration, pulling her hands away from herself and falling over the side of the couch. She pops back up, red faced, and looks in fear first at me, and then at Julie. My hand is still on my cock but I'm not stroking anymore. Just trying to focus. Trying to understand what is happening right now. "I am very sorry," she says. I want to believe her, and her tone sounds truthful, but there's the hint of a smile on her lips. Maybe she's just taking in the sight of two twins masturbating to each other like a pair of depraved lunatics. "I just came in to tell you I'm making lunch, was gonna do BLTs, but uh, if you're busy, I can wait."

"No no, lunch sounds good!" Lauren says. I feel the moment end, the spell is broken, and Lauren darts mortified from the room, leaving me alone with Julie.

"Uh, it wasn't... It was... we were..." I don't know why I'm trying to lie. She saw what that was. She saw two siblings masturbating together.

"Hey, I don't judge, alright?" She says, slowly walking towards the couch. "I've seen some fucked up stuff in the last few years I've been here. You and your sister masturbating together, that's nothing," she shrugs, "I mean, I've seen what Serena does to boys. It's... hot but fucking crazy."

"Um, what?"

"Just... don't try to fuck Serena. Not if you want to keep walking."

"Ok..." I still haven't let go of my cock. Her eyes are on it, watching me twitch. Likewise, my eyes are fixed on her tits. Watching them sway gently as she shifts side to side. She's beautiful. Her dark skin is flawless, without blemishes of any kind, and her eyes are bright and enticing.

"Do you want help with that?" She nods her head towards my cock.

"Uh," I'm slow now. I had been mentally prepared for one thing: masturbating with my sister. All of my mental capacity had gone into preparing myself to break that taboo and now... now Julie is propositioning me. "What do you mean?"

"You look like you could use some help," she says simply. "No, actually, you look like you've got it handled," she grins at her own pun, "but if you want me to jerk you off, then I'd like to do that. I'd also like it if you fingered me." She's so matter of fact about it, like this was a normal thing for her.

"Really?"

"Yes," she moves around the side of the couch, "stop thinking about Lauren, and let's have a little fun before lunch. It's been a while for me, so I could use this. Plus, what I just saw was a massive turn on," She crawls onto the couch near me and looks at me expectantly. "You ever fingered a girl before?" she's on her hands and knees, perpendicular to me, to my right. She gets closer, our bodies so close I can feel the heat of her against my, her tits basically in my face.

I shake my head, "No."

"That's ok, I'll teach you. You'll do fine." She reaches out and gently but firmly takes my hand away from my cock, then replaces it with her own. She slowly strokes me, her hand going up and down with a little twist at the top. Oh that's nice. I moan and squirm at her touch. The first person other than me to touch my erect cock. Fuck, this feels wonderful. Julie grins at my reaction, then leans forward. For a moment, I think she's going to suck my dick, but instead she spits a thick glob of saliva onto my tip and strokes it down over my head and shaft, lubricating me.

"Oh fuck," I whisper. My head falls back against the couch, and I stare at the ceiling as I try to adjust to what I'm feeling.

"Reach up, go for my pussy," she wastes no time trying to get me started on touching her while she pumps my cock. She must be as horny as I am. Well, that's currently impossible. But maybe she's close. "It'll be a little weird at this angle, but it'll work. Find my slit, and then---" my fingers brush against her and she inhales sharply. "Yes, there, that's my clit, that's good. We'll come back to that. Higher, towards my ass. Spread my lips and, fuck yes right there, push into me and--oh fuck." Her pace on my shaft is steady, unwavering, just stroking me along while she guides me through touching my first vagina. Her dark hand contrasts my pale cock beautifully. I can only imagine what she would look like with a nice cumshot across her body.

"Oh my God you feel incredible... so soft, so smooth. So wet."

"First pussy?" She asks with a grin. "Glad it could be mine. Just take some time. Explore. Push your fingers in and out of me, yes, fuck yes add a second one." She responds to my touch instantly and I feel her stretch a little around me as my middle and ring fingers penetrate her. "Curl them towards my stomach, in a few inches, then curl like you're beckoning me and that's my spot that's--yesss," she grips me hard, turns her head towards mine and kisses me. Her tongue slides into my mouth, a moment so overwhelming I forget to continue fingering her. "Don't fucking stop," she breaks the kiss long enough to berate me, and then our tongues are wrestling again. This time I keep my wits and keep finger fucking her. In and out. In, curl curl curl, out. In and out.

She's speeding up, her hand flying up and down my shaft. She pulls away from the kiss, panting. "Am I the first girl to make you cum?" I can't talk, it's just desperate noises and frantic nods as I get closer and closer to a much needed orgasm. Everything that I've seen in this short day has built up to this. "Cum for me, fuck yes! Let go baby, let go and let me watch you explode."

I moan one more time, then my balls churn and the world goes white. The only sensations I feel are Julie's hand on my cock, cum erupting from my balls and racing to spill from me, and Julie kissing me again. I don't see how much I cum, I just feel shudder after shudder wrack my body until it's over, and feel it rain down on my stomach and chest, the last bits streaming down my shaft and over her fingers. Then she releases me, and pulls my hand out of her pussy.

"That was hot as hell, I love cute virgins," she purrs at me, "but my turn now." Oh yeah, she deserves to orgasm too. "Just... the clit now. I don't need much." She rolls over and spreads her legs, one nice dark leg going over my lap, the other tucked against her with her knee pointed up. Her bald pussy is so inviting, but almost all of my energy is gone. I reach out, finding her engorged clit, and press a thumb against it. "Fuck!" She shouts in pleasure, then her voice softens back into a breathy moan, "ok, back and forth, thumb, a few fingers, I don't fucking care. Just touch it, rub it. Fuck yes." Her voice is already getting high and reedy as she approaches her orgasm.

I do as she asks. Touching and rubbing her clit, enjoying so many aspects of what is happening: the learning, getting to feel her pussy, still riding the high of my own orgasm, but most of all is watching her shake as she is pleasured. Her tits shake heavily from side to side, and her face is contorted with ecstasy. It doesn't take long before she cums, her body tenses for a moment, and then she lets out a low groan and her legs shake uncontrollably for several seconds before everything stops. The way it shakes against my body, her calf bouncing up and down on me, makes me happy in a way I wasn't expecting.

"Fucking... yes thank you," she says with a grin. "You're a quick learner, I like that," Julie shifts and leans forward to kiss me again. I kiss her back and let my hands roam her body, getting one or two good squeezes in on her tits, enjoying the softness of them. My first boobs, and they're almost an afterthought. "Ok," she breaks the kiss, "I need to actually make lunch. I know you don't like tomatoes, what would you prefer instead of BLTs?"

How is she suddenly right back to business? Asking what I want for lunch as if she didn't just blow my mind and shatter my world. "Uh, Lauren and I used to eat bacon, peanut butter, and jam sandwiches. Strawberry jam, if you have it."

"Little weird, but I've made weirder. I'll get to work. See you down there, Joe," she pops up, looks down at her hand and licks it clean of my cum, then grins in my direction. As she walks slowly to the door, taking her time on shaky legs, I can faintly hear the sound of feet pattering rapidly down the hall away from the theater.

I would recognize Lauren's footsteps anywhere.