All Comments on 'The Scholarship Ch. 04'

by pixie2002

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great

What a great story and the writing is superb so keep on writing. Are these real adventures because they feel like it.

Sheath1969Sheath1969about 18 years ago
Following you down...

Mmmmmm...I can hardly wait to hear the rest of the story of Sarah's seduction and degradation...I know she's as wet and unable to resist as I am....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Ooooooooooh

What a cum-on!

nicole_73nicole_73about 18 years ago
GOD I LOVE THIS

Need more...what happens next?!!!!

jackiegirl199jackiegirl199about 18 years ago
What a wonderful way to spend a Sunday afternoon

i always enjoy your stories and this did not disapoint me at all. my thighs and fingers are already wet and i cna't wait to see the next chapter.

smallncutesmallncuteabout 18 years ago
Is there no end to Ms Steele's humiliation of Sara

Hi Sarah,

Yet another classic in this series, I only canwait till I see the next part posted.

As always an excellent read

Hugs M

JuilaDixonJuilaDixonabout 18 years ago
Anticipation

The boot did the trick for me! Can't wait until I have the time to read the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Torture-tease

"She'd taken me right to the brink and now the bitch was making me step back. It was vintage Miranda." Maybe vintage Pixie too! I felt just like Sarah, taken to the brink and then denied release! I'm going to save the final part for a bit later - because, like Sarah, I rather like being tortured like this. Mmmm I'm enjoying this story. (And Sarah still hasn't been to the bathroom yet ...)

Bridget69Bridget69over 16 years ago
Puss n' Boots.

Since she was deprived of a climax at the last possible moment, perhaps Sarah should have peed on Miranda's boot as revenge, considering she still hadn't had a chance to relieve her bursting bladder. And that Miranda really carries her name well. She really is made of steel.

verbicideverbicideover 7 years ago
Too bad

I know that the author must get off on humiliation...or at least imagining it, but it's really too bad neither of these girls socked that bitch in the teeth, because she deserves it, fictional character or not.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 3 years ago

Hmm. For as smart as Sarah seems to be with her academic efforts, she's coming along slowly. Hope Miranda is enjoying this series as much as I am.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous