The School Dress Code Pt. 02

Story Info
A small mistake at school lands Nik in a world of trouble.
1.9k words
4.45
46.6k
25

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So mom and I left with probably one of the biggest decisions to make, but both of us were completely silent during the short ride back apart from my mom saying sorry to me a couple of times. Natasha was with us but she was silent as well.

As mom parked, we exited the vehicle and Alisha was already home.

Ali greeted me. "So how was your day panty boy?"

Natasha burst out laughing. "Ali you wouldn't believe what happened."

"Shut up girls and go to your rooms. Nobody comes out before dinner." Mom shouted and both of them retreated to their rooms.

Mom started preparing dinner.

"Mom should we not talk about today." I inquired.

"Let's do it over dinner with everyone. They need to know and I guess there's no way to hide. Maybe we can come up with a good idea."

I stayed silent. Obviously, my sisters would know.

Dinner was served and we sat together, mom started the conversation.

"So today was a terrible day. I think Natasha partly knows what happened to Nik and he got into a lot of trouble."

"So Nik is getting expelled?" Natasha asked.

"No, the principal has given us two options. A two months suspension or."

"Or what mom?"

"Nik has to attend the rest of the school year in female uniform."

"Wtf!!" exclaimed my sisters followed by a huge laugh.

"You chose that right?" Alisha asked me still struggling to control her laughter.

"I still haven't chosen. I don't know if I want to dress like you, stupid girls." I shot back.

"Then take the suspension and kiss your shiny GPA goodbye."

I began to sob. "I don't want to do that either."

"Then Nik, I think we have only one option. Maybe you'll end up liking it, it's just clothes after all and our society is getting more and more accepting of clothing choices." Mom tried to console me.

"Yeah, that's the way to go baby brother. Sorry, baby sister." Alisha mocked.

"No teasing your brother. I have taken a vacation day tomorrow to go shopping with Nik for his uniform and I guess since it's a 6-month ordeal he would need his own underwear, can't just keep borrowing Natasha's." Mom smiled and gave me a gentle tap on my shoulder trying to cheer me up.

"So does he dress up at home too? Are we going to be 3 sisters?" Natasha asked gleefully.

"Absolutely not," I shouted and mom supported me.

"No one irritates your brother regarding this. He needs your support. The next 6 months at school are going to be difficult."

I was woken up early in the morning by mom as I took a quick shower and headed out with mom.

I dreaded the first place we arrived, it was a fancy lingerie store. My mom sensed my anxiety and held my hand lovingly and said "Don't worry, I know someone in the store, she is nice, and we won't be here for long."

We entered and were immediately greeted by a woman of my mom's age.

My mom and she exchanged pleasantries and then my mom said "so Cynthia, we kind of have a problem. So Nik here got in trouble at school for something which wasn't his fault. But long story short, he has to wear a female school uniform with all that comes with it. So we need some lingerie for him."

Cynthia stared at me and smiled. "Sure thing, I am confident Nik will make a really pretty woman. Let's get you fitted for a bra right away"

I slowly followed Cynthia to the back of the store and to the changing room. Thankfully it was quite empty in the store. No other shopper on a weekday morning. I took off my shirt as Cynthia started measuring me and then walked out and came back with a handful of bra all thickly padded. I tried them on, one by one and Cynthia kept aside a few that fit perfectly. I still couldn't believe I was being fitted for a bra and already tried at least 15.

"As for the panties, I would need to figure out what styles would be comfortable for you. So can you lower your boxers and measure your around your hips."

I knew this wasn't good, so I just closed my eyes and let my boxers drop. Before the boxers touched my ankles, I could hear a stifled laugh and I think I knew the reason for it. I kept my eyes closed as she put the tape measure around my hips.

"Great, most girls would be jealous of your full hips. You can pull your boxers up."

I did so quickly and dressed up. Finally, we were done and walked back to my mom with a handful of bras.

"Now these would be a little uncomfortable at first, but you'll get used to it in no time."

Then she picked up a pair of panties and gave them to my mom.

"This is his size, you guys can pick out the styles you want. Frankly, I think all styles would fit and look good on him, he has the perfect hips for panties."

I turned red at her comment.

Mom said "I think we will stick to boy shorts mostly and we can probably pick out a couple of more styles just to see what he likes. Do you have just plain white ones?"

"I am sorry, I really don't think we have plain whites. But we do have a lot of different colors. How about I pack 7 pairs to match with the 7 bras he got and you can pick out the rest and meet me at the counter." Cynthia left us to go to the counter

My mom quickly filled up a bag with 10 pairs of undies and we headed to the counter and paid our dues and finally headed out.

The next stop was the shoe store. My mother walked up to the nearest salesperson who was a teenager, probably the same age as me, and said "Can we get black mary-janes in his size" and pointed towards me.

"Mary-janes for him?" The salesperson laughed.

"Are you going to help us out or do I need to speak to the manager?" My mother said angrily.

"Follow me." He skipped forward obviously with a large grin on his face.

We picked up a couple of pairs and headed to the counter to pay. Thankfully he didn't say a word more. But as we were leaving as saw him talking to one of the co-workers and they were obviously grinning while looking at me.

Lastly, we arrived at my most dreaded place. The place that had the contract for manufacturing our school uniform. We walked in and saw Carla. Since all of us siblings went to the same school we had visited here multiple times for our uniforms. But today was different.

"Carla, can we get three female school uniforms in Nik's size?"

"In Nik's size?" Carla looked a bit confused.

"You see Natasha really needs them but she couldn't come. She and Nik are mostly the same size so I just thought if you need any measurements, that's why I brought him along."

"Didn't Natasha get 3 sets just sometime back? It's just the start of the school year?"

Carla seemed more confused.

"Um, actually..." my mom tried to come up with something.

Carla finally smiled and said "Don't worry I already know. The principal called in yesterday just to make sure we had stock for female uniforms and told me the story. Don't worry Nik, you'll look very pretty in the uniform."

I just hung my head.

She brought out 3 sets of uniforms and said to me " I am pretty confident these will fit him. But we do have a changing room for you to try just in case."

Mom looked at me and I shook my head, " mom, no!!! I cannot wear this here."

"Nik, just remember you have to wear this tomorrow in front of your whole school. Is there really any point in being shy now? Do you really want to go and come back to return them?"

"I see you have gotten all the rest of the items you need, why don't you try out your full uniform?" Carla said.

I really didn't like the idea so I just stood there holding the uniforms.

"Maybe you are a bit shy in front of your mom, why don't we go to the changing room and I can help you out and we can surprise her."

She grabbed the bags from my mom's hands with one hand and took my arm with the other and almost dragged me to the back of the room.

I went inside the changing room and Carla stayed outside and rummaged through the lingerie bag. She handed me a pair of white panties with red polka dots.

"Why don't you close the door and wear those and then I can come inside and help you with the rest."

I just turned inside and slowly stripped off my clothes. Held out the panties and the entire of yesterday flashed before my eyes as I slowly put them on and gingerly opened the door.

"Omg they fit you so well and your butt looks cute. Let's get you in the matching bra".

She held it out and I put my arms through the hoops and she quickly hooked it behind me. She then brought out the uniform. First came the shirts, then I slipped on the skirt which was only till my mid-thigh. She helped hook the bow around the collar. Then came the knee-high socks and finally my new mary-janes. I looked at myself in the mirror, though I still looked look a boy in a dress, undoubtedly the uniform sat right against my body. The padded bra gave the illusion of boobs. The skirt no doubt accentuated my already big ass.

I was a little lost in thought as Carla snapped me out of it. "You look beautiful and your whole body is so smooth and soft, I think this is the right choice of clothes for you. Let's give your mother the surprise."

We went out and as my mother saw me she let out a gasp. "Awwww, Nik you look so cute."

"Cmon! Moooooommmmmm!!!!" I screamed in disgust.

"There, there Nik. It's ok. If you have to dress like this at school for almost a year, you might as well embrace it and look the best you can."

I stood there for a couple of more minutes and after what felt like an hour, went back to the changing room and back into the clothes I belong.

We drove back to our house, where mom suggested I wear the uniform for the entire day to get more used to it but I declined. Didn't want to put on that stupid uniform for a moment more than I had to.

The rest of the day went by in a breeze apart from a few snide remarks from my sisters. They actually looked super excited but like most days I just ignored them and studied the entire evening.

After dinner, we retired to our rooms but I couldn't sleep. I was just anxious. I never thought that one day I would be going to school in a skirt. Finally, I dozed off from tiredness and was woken up by my mother knocking on the door.