All Comments on 'The School Nurse's Punishment'

by KittyOfSteele

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Holy mother of wow! That is some seriously sexy smut you have written here! Shemales + domination w/o humiliation! And you write sex like a elemental force, rough, potentialy dangerous and still we want more! Really hope you enjoy writting becuse I think you will have many new fans soon!

bobbycull55bobbycull558 months ago

Extremely well written and descriptive.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Your writing style is exactly what I enjoy reading. You are so descriptive of the scenes and the characters along with their attributes but you don’t weigh it down with useless, drab, repetitive flotsam. You focus on the things that people hooking up would look for and the extras you throw in are things that answer questions that I am sure a reader would think of, such as why they can moan and yell loudly and nobody comes looking to see what the noise is. You mentioned the padded walls which made perfect sense and yet many writers wouldn’t think of it. That’s the difference between being a real Author and not just a writer in my opinion. Awesome job and I look forward to enjoying more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I really enjoyed it. The "she'll ride me back" bit made me laugh.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This part right here needs its own story "Maybe I should put a leash on you so that I can walk you everywhere... Maybe I could introduce you to my girlfriends and tell them that you are my pet, and only my pet. Does that sound good to you, Melissa?" and it would be fantastic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous