The School Reunion - Pt. 01

Story Info
Wife's school re-union party has added benefits.
4.6k words
4.7
17.1k
18

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drover60
Drover60
142 Followers

My mobile phone rang out, waking me as I dozed on the sofa. Half asleep and half awake. The TV was playing to itself so I hit the remote and turned it off. I glanced at the clock and it showed it was 12.30am and I knew this would be my wife calling to let me know she was ready to be picked up from the school reunion she had gone to.

I had worked late that evening and was somewhat tired but remembered that I had promised to be the "taxi service" for the evening. I reached for my phone on the arm of the sofa and pressed the green symbol to accept the call. I could see it was Jane. "Hi darling, are you ready for the taxi to come?"

There was a cacophony of background noise with people talking, laughing loudly and music rhythmically beating away. Jane struggled to make herself heard over the racket and it sounded like she was slurring her words - obviously she had had a good night and was more than a little merry. This amused me as it was very much out of character for her, she normally didn't drink much and I couldn't remember the last time she had got drunk. Despite the background noise, the message was clearly to pick her up. She also asked if I could give her friend and classmate Sarah a lift as she had been waiting for a taxi for ages and couldn't get one. Apparently, she only lives 10 minutes from our house and of course she would be very grateful!

My first reaction was one of frustration, as to drop off Sarah on the way home would be going out of my way, however it was late and I couldn't just leave one of Jane's friends stranded on her own. Also, from what I could remember, she used to be a pretty hot babe in her younger days. I pretended to be a little bit annoyed but agreed to the request. I could hear Jane shouting to Sarah to give the good news. Sarah grabbed the phone off my wife and pledged her eternal gratitude for the lift. She was also slurring her words and giggling like a schoolgirl. Joy of all joys - two drunken passengers to take home.

As I said, I had got home late from work and Jane had already gone to Sarah's house before I got home. She had been excited for several weeks before this school reunion and had been driving me mad with constant talk about the best outfit to wear to look good in front of all her old friends and classmates. I wondered what she had eventually chosen as I grabbed my car keys and headed for town.

It was a warm evening and it was only a 20-minute journey to the pub where the reunion was being held in the town centre. As I approached the pub, I could see large groups of people stood on the pavement outside in groups drinking and laughing loudly. The absolutely amazing thing was that most of the women were dressed in various types of sexy school uniforms. There were many really short skirts and I could see several sets of stocking tops and suspenders. It looked like the cast of a raunchy St Trinians film had descended on our town.

On the edge of the pavement, I could see two sexy schoolgirls trying to hold each other up whilst frantically waving at me. Oh My God, it was Jane and Sarah! My heart must have skipped several beats as I tried to take in the short skirts, stockings, tight white school shirts and striped ties. I passed them, pulled over and got out of the car to drop down the front seat to allow Sarah get into the back. As they made their way towards me it was obvious that they were more than a little drunk. Jane gave me a big hug and then kissed me on the lips. The smell of alcohol on her breath was overwhelming and she had to hold on to me to stay upright. She was a little wobbly on her black high heels so I helped her around the car to the passenger door and made sure she didn't bang her head as she flopped into the low passenger seat. For the first time I could see that she was wearing a navy blue pleated skirt which had ridden up to show the tops of her black stockings, black suspenders and white panties. She looked stunning. I could have easily ripped off her flimsy panties and dived in if it wasn't for Sarah being there. I cursed my luck in having to make the detour to drop her off. I suddenly couldn't wait to get home and play with my new schoolgirl wife!

I returned to the pavement to help Sarah get into the back of my 2-door sports car. I had not seen her for several years and she now looked sexy as hell. She had long blonde hair and a cute face. Her black pleated skirt was short, but just the right length to be exactly the same level as her black stocking tops. If she moved you could see her black suspenders and a bit of bare thigh above them. She also was wearing a tight white button-up shirt with a striped school tie. I could clearly see that she was not wearing a bra as her pert nipples pushed prominently through the thin fabric of the shirt. She looked absolutely perfect.

She also met me with a hug said that I deserved a kiss to thank me for being kind enough to give her a lift home. To my surprise the kiss turned out to be on my mouth! I could immediately taste the alcohol on her lips and then I felt a hot little tongue dart into my mouth. I glanced over and as Jane could not see us, I allowed this " thank you" kiss to take a second or two longer than it really should. We slowly separated and I wondered what had just happened!

Sarah had to pull her short skirt up even more to enable her to get into the back seat of my car. She grinned mischievously at me as her tight white panties were momentarily exposed. I struggled to keep my composure and I had developed an erection which was almost painful in my tight jeans - I hoped that the girls wouldn't notice. As I got into the driver's seat, Sarah had shuffled across to the middle passenger seat so she could lead forwards and continue to chat with Jane. Fortunately for me this meant that when I glanced sidewards, I had a fantastic view right up her skirt. Her stocking tops, suspenders and white panties were within my touching distance - but I was sitting next to my lovely wife. This was the definition of torture!

As I drove us back, although clearly a little tipsy the girls were still full of energy and laughed madly and chatting amongst themselves. I might as well have not been there. In a short time, we reached Sarah's house she asked if we would like to come in for a nightcap - as the night was still young. Jane looked expectantly at me so I nodded in agreement. Who would not want to spend as much time as they could in the company of two hot drunken women dressed in sexy schoolgirl uniforms!

After managing to extract two giggling women from my car I tried to get them to keep the noise down so as not to disturb the neighbours. Sarah fumbled for her key, opened the front door and stumbled into the darkness, still giggling. It was obvious that there was nobody else in the house, and I remembered that she had gone through a messy separation a year ago. She turned on the lights and showed us into the living room. Jane and myself sat ourselves on the 3-seater sofa and Sarah plonked herself in the comfy chair opposite. She offered us a drink and I declined on account of having to drive home however the 2 girls went for a glass of pink gin.

With the lights on I could now see the full effect of the sexy uniforms they had put on for the reunion. From my position on the sofa, I could see up Sarah's short skirt, right up to her tight white panties, not that she was trying to hide anything! I could also see that her school shirt was just that bit too tight and her tits were trying to fight their way out of it. Her striped tie was hanging loosely between her boobs, God she looked sexy as hell. She looked at me, grinned and opened her leg's just that bit wider - which was too obvious to be an accident. It appeared that I was being teased and I was loving it. Jane, sat beside me and was totally unaware of the free peep-show I was enjoying.

The girls' conversations were all about the party and they teased each other about who they used to fancy at when they were back at school. Jane seemed to get a little bit defensive about this, probably as I was present. That just spurred Sarah on even more and she tried to embarrass Jane in front of me. They then moved on to the subject of which teachers they had the hots for. Again, Jane was trying not to give too much away but Sarah was really going for it. She talked about a science teacher who, apparently, all the girls lusted after. A certain Mr. Spencer, who it was rumoured had caned some of the serial trouble makers in the 6th form. This in school terms meant he was given the obvious nickname of '"Spanker Spencer."

Sarah teased Jane of purposely being naughty at school so that she would be caned by Mr Spencer. Jane tried to laugh this off but I could sense that she felt embarrassed and was trying hard to deny it. Sarah was relentless and Jane jokingly picked up a cushion and threw it at her. It was a terrible throw and we all watched as it hit the light fitting on the ceiling causing one of the glass shades to shatter and fell to the floor. We all looked at Sarah to see her reaction. Jane froze and put both hands on her mouth in disbelief. "Oh Sarah, I'm so sorry," she exclaimed.

Sarah said nothing and thought for a few seconds.

"Just because you wanted to be spanked by Spanker Spencer there's no need to get violent with me!" she laughed.

"...However, you must be punished for breaking my light. I therefore suggest that your husband gives you a spanking, on your arse, here and now, as punishment for your naughtiness. I'll just sit here and watch.... And it has to be hard enough to make up for the damage that you've caused".

At that moment we all went quiet and Jane looked at me wide eyed, in disbelief. In truth, I was secretly turned on and 'well up' for dishing out a spanking to my wife in front of Sarah...... What about Jane though? I looked at her, grinned and patted my lap as an invitation.

She spluttered "that's not fair it was an accident" but her protest was instantly dismissed by Sarah who was revelling in her newly-found power. "

You can't get out of it,......and I don't think you really want to do you?"

Jane looked sheepish and stood up in front of me. Where do you want me Sir? She whispered.

"Over my knee young lady," I commanded.

Sarah grinned and sat back to watch the show. Jane positioned herself over my knee, face down on the sofa. I glanced over at Sarah who had now blatantly opened her legs to and show me her panties and placed one hand resting on her crotch. With my left arm I held Jane down and gave her bum a couple of slaps.

Sarah quickly intervened and stopped the proceedings. "No, No, No! that's far too soft. This is a punishment, so it has to be much harder....and lift her skirt as it is softening the spanking."

Jane began to complain. "No, you can't do that."

I held her firmly in position and slowly peeked back her pleated skirt revealing her stocking tops, black suspenders and eventually her white panties stretched tightly across her pert bum. I looked at Sarah and saw that she was gently caressing the front of her panties. Looking straight at her I began to spank my helpless wife. I could now hear the satisfying noise of the flat of my hand slapping bare skin and thin panties that were not providing much protection. Sarah slipped her hand inside the waistband of her flimsy panties and I could see that she must have slipped a finger or two inside her pussy.

My wife began to protest and I could see her bum beginning to get getting red with my fingerprints. I was now thoroughly enjoying myself and wondered where this situation was heading. Sarah was also in her element gently frigging herself in front of me. I decided to push the boundaries a little bit more and pulled Jane's panties into her bum crack like a wedgie so I could have free access to all her bum cheeks with my spanks. I gave her another dozen fairly hard shots which caused her to yelp.

"Surely that's enough," she cried out.

"No not yet," Sarah replied. "I think you should take her panties down for the last few spanks. She has been really naughty!"

Jane cried out and kicked her legs in protest "No. I've had enough. Leave my panties on you bully".

I had to hold her down even more firmly to stop her from escaping from my clutches. Sarah jumped up from her ringside seat and offered her help.

"Allow me to assist the bully," she sarcastically remarked.

She then used both hands to pull my wife's' white panties down past her stocking tops. This caused them to turn inside out and the wet gusset was evidence of her arousal. Sarah looked at it and ran her index finger over the stickiness.

"Who's turned on then!" she said.

This made my wife struggle even more, but I held her in a vice-like grip. I resumed my spanking and Jane seemed to accept her fate and stopped struggling. Sarah sat back down to watch the proceedings and I upped the ante to finish off with six real stingers that made Jane cry out in pain and start to sob.

I eventually stopped the onslaught and started to rub and caress the delightfully red bottom my lap. I could feel the heat from her skin as I allowed the odd finger to stray between her legs and close to her glistening pussy. She just lay there and allowed me to virtually play with her body in front of her friend.

Sarah looked glassy-eyed at the events unfolding in front of her and slipped a hand inside her panties again. I trailed my index finger down my wife's' moist pussy lips and allowed it to slip inside. I heard a moan as I gently pushed it all the way in and gave it a wiggle. She seemed to be enjoying this and her wetness started to leak all over my fingers. I slipped in another finger and started to piston her pussy.

After a short time, I felt her whole body shake and she let out an involuntary "Noooooooooo, I'm coming, Ahhhhhh!"

Her juices ran down my hand and the pungent smell of female arousal filled the room. My wife went limp and lay panting over my knee. I looked at Sarah, smiled and deliberately licked my index finger, sucking off the sweet juice of my wife's cum. Sarah reacted to this by jumping up and grabbed hold of my hand.

"Save some for me," she whispered as she pulled my hand towards her perfectly lip sticked mouth. She looked straight into my eyes as she sucked each of my fingers one by one and then suggestively exclaimed

"Oh that was really naughty of me -- perhaps I should be punished as well!" she teased.

By now my wife had just about regained her composure and climbed off my lap, pulling her panties up at the same time.

"Give the cheeky bitch a bloody good spanking!"

"Just a minute, who's the cheeky bitch?" Sarah replied. "You damaged my property and got what you wanted tonight -- a red bum!" "Now it's my turn."

"OK Sarah, I think you should refer to me as 'Sir' for the purposes of this punishment"

"Yes Sir," she replied smiling.

"Over my knee young lady" I patted my knees to invite Sarah to assume the spanking position. My wife rubbed her red bum through her panties and went over to sit in the chair that Sarah sat in for her spanking.

I took a second to think about what had just happened and what was about to happen. I had just spanked and frigged off my wife in front of her best friend and now had another sexy woman dressed as a schoolgirl over my knee asking to be spanked. The stuff of (wet) dreams!

I wanted to enjoy every second of the situation so slowly reached for the hem of Sarah's navy-blue pleated skirt and slid it upwards. Her black stocking tops came into view first followed by the clasps of her black suspender belt. As I slid it further, the tops of her thighs were framed perfectly by the skirt and stocking tops. I could even see the blonde hairs on her toned thighs. Sublime. As I reached the curve of her bum, I could see that she was wearing fairly plain white cotton panties that really accentuated the sexy schoolgirl look.

"Very nice panties, Sarah."

"Thank you, sir," she modestly replied. "I'm glad you like them"

I rubbed my hand over her pert bum, squeezing and caressing. "But they are perhaps a bit tight, are they not?"

"Excuse me, sir?"

"...And they are a little bit damp aren't they young lady." I gently ran a finger down the crease from her bum to her pussy and giving her a quick rub between her pussy lips.

She juddered. "Oh my gosh!" she exclaimed. "I'm sorry, Sir!"

I left the skirt rucked up just above her panties to give unrestricted access to her beautifully sexy bum. I patted both cheeks and gave her a good caress which made her wriggle on my rock-hard erection. I could have stroked and caressed her stocking tops, thighs and bum for ever but my wife became impatient and urged me to start.

"Come on then...... Give it to her, just like you gave it to me!" Jane urged.

Not wanting to disappoint I started by giving Sarah a couple of hard smacks on each cheek. Her bum wobbled beautifully and each smack was followed by a soft

"Ahhhhh."

I resumed the caressing of her bum through her panties as her bum started to show the redness of my hand prints on the bare areas.

"What do you think - panties up or down?" I asked my wife.

"Down! She can have the same punishment as me!" Jane quickly replied.

"Want to do the honours then? Just to keep thing equal" I offered.

Jane nodded, came over and slowly pulled down the white panties, turning them inside out as she dragged them over Sarah's stocking tops but left them in place over her thighs. She noticed the wetness in the crotch of the panties and mimicked Sarah by slowly running her fingers through it and gathering some of the glistening stickiness. She then put her fingers right under Sarah's nose and exclaimed,

"Ah I can see that Sarah is also enjoying this!"

I thought for a second that she was going to make Sarah lick her fingers clean, but instead she surprised us both by sucking her own fingers and tasting the juice of another woman.

"Naughty. Girls. Get. It. On. The. Bare!!" she forcefully exclaimed whilst slapping each of Sarah's cheeks in turn before sitting back down to watch the proceedings.

Sarah yelped at the unexpected strikes from my wife. I looked down at the vision on my lap. Sarah looked absolutely stunning. I could see her shaved wet pussy glistening at me, lips already parted. Her cute little bum hole looked like it was waiting for a hot tongue to dart in and out of it. I would be more than happy to oblige give the chance!

I took my time and alternated between hard spanking and soft caressing. Sarah was caught between cries of pain and moans of pleasure. I gradually built up the intensity and when I thought the time was right, I slipped a finger into her hot pussy. Feeling guilty I glanced over at my wife who watching proceedings intently however her right hand was pressing against her pussy through the front of her panties.

She licked her lips, smiled and nodded at me to carry on. I took this as a green light and continued to finger Sarah's wet pussy slipping a second digit in. Her moaning continued and I knew that she was getting close to orgasm. I licked my index finger and gently eased it into her tight bum hole. After initial resistance it slipped in and the presence of fingers in both her holes appeared to be the trigger to send her over the edge. She let out a scream and squirted her juices all over my fingers and hands.

Sarah was still wriggling around with her crotch unfortunately rubbing on my raging erection that was threatening to break out of the front of my jeans. Although she had just cum, she seemed ready for more. She daintily climbed off my lap and disappeared out of the room. I wondered if it had all been too much for her and she had got all embarrassed about how the proceedings had got out of control. After less than a minute I had my answer. She appeared again with a big smile on her face and her hand behind her back.

Drover60
Drover60
142 Followers
12