The School Reunion - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Guess what I have found.... It's what Jane really wants?" she teased.

"I've got not idea" I replied, "perhaps Jane can guess?"

My wife looked confused and laughed, "Give me a clue then!"

Sarah couldn't wait any longer and exclaimed, "It's what you always wanted from Spanker Spencer!". She produced an old-fashioned school cane from behind her back and gave it a swish in front of my wife.

"Where the hell did you get that from?" my wife laughed.

"I've had it for a while......just in case!!!" came the cheeky reply.

"Come on let's get going. Jane deserves what is coming to her.... At least a dozen strokes of the cane I think."

Sarah gave the cane another swish and then handed it to me.

"Ok let's get you in position," she said as she took my wife's hands and pulled her up from the chair and turned her around facing away from me.

"Bend over Miss." Sarah pushed my wife's neck forward making her bend at the waist.

"OK I'll take it from here," I ushered Sarah away to sit and watch.

"Legs straight. Hands on your ankles," I ordered in my best authoritarian voice.

"You will count each stroke and say Thank You Sir after each one. If you forget, the stroke will be repeated. Do you understand me girl?"

"Y. Yes Sir," came the reluctant reply.

I slowly lifted the hem of the pleated schoolgirl skirt up over my wife's back and could see that her bum was already quite red and blotchy from the spanking I had given her earlier. Apparently, this was what she had always wanted (according to Sarah) so I didn't want to disappoint her. I decided that her flimsy panties were not going to protect much so they might as well come down. I hooked my fingers into the waistband and slid them over her hot cheeks until they were clear of her bum but decided to leave the mid-thigh.

I took my stance to the side and placed the cane across my wife's bare bum, tapping it a few times to delay the inevitable. Her bum wiggled in anticipation so I teased her with even more taps. Then without warning I gave her the first stroke with the cane. I was unsure how hard to strike so I made it a light tap with a flick of the wrist. She let out a yelp and immediately tried to stand up. I pushed her back into position and could see a thin white line appear across the centre of both cheeks.

"Did you forget to say something?" I sarcastically commented.

"Oh yes. Thank You Sir!"

"Sorry, too late. That one doesn't count," I replied. "I'll have to start again."

I gave her a slightly harder stroke just underneath the previous line.

"Ouch, one. Thank you, Sir."

"That's more like it young lady."

I laid another stripe on her bum just below the last and was admiring my handywork of 3 neat red lines.

"Ouch. Two, thank you sir."

I carried on caning her at about the same power until I got up to six when I found that I had run out of unblemished bottom to aim at. Jane yelped at each stroke and began to sob lightly to herself. I paused for a moment and ran my fingers over the corrugations of the red welts on her pert bum. I could feel her wince at my touch, which only made me want to do it even more! She was leaking juice from her pussy but was too far gone to care.

The final six strokes would have to be over previous ones and I guessed that the pain would increase however the power of the cane had taken over my senses.

I laid the last onto her red bum in criss-cross fashion. The counting stopped, my wife was crying and I was drunk with power and excitement. After the last stroke, realisation kicked in and I was panting hard. I looked at the angry red lines I had created on my wife's formerly alabaster arse with a sense of guilt. This must have shown on my face because Sarah rescued the situation with a simple utterance

"That's what naughty girls deserve!"

My wife remained in place so I comforted her by caressing her red-hot bum. She wriggled sexily and sighed with contentment. "Gosh, that was all my fantasies rolled into one!"

"Naughty girl!" I replied as I let my fingers wander back to her drenched pussy. Two fingers slipped inside without any resistance and I sneakily placed my thumb over her puckered bum hole and pressed gently.

"Oh yes. Please," she squealed.

I pressed a little more and felt my thumb slip into her. She squealed more and thrust herself onto my hand before squirting her juices over my fingers. I had never seen her as abandoned as this and she had never actually squirted before. Maybe I was onto something here!

I would love to tell you that I then had unbelievable wild sex with the two women I had just spanked and caned. Unfortunately, on this occasion the evening appeared to have reached its natural conclusion and we went home shortly afterwards.

The sex with my wife was unbelievable for the next few days and now I had unlocked some of my wife's secrets I was sure I could take advantage of the fact that she liked being spanked.

I just needed to find out ways to link up with Sarah again, as a threesome with two hot women was now top of my fantasy bucket list.

12