The School Reunion Pt. 04

Story Info
Nikki and Sarah get their turns. I get my birthday present.
4.9k words
4.81
7.5k
7

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drover60
Drover60
123 Followers

"Two girls left. Who is number 4?" I asked.

"That's me," Nikki smiled sweetly.

I was a little bit disappointed that Nikki wasn't the last one up, however I suspected that Sarah had somehow managed to cheat the numbers to make sure it was her.

I asked Nikki to stand in front of me. Her face flushed in embarrassment again. I couldn't work out she was actually shy, or skilfully playing the sultry seductress role.

She presented herself over my knee and I made sure that her tight white panties got my undivided attention for the next few minutes. I couldn't get enough of playing with her bum encased in the perfect tight white garment.

After much squeezing and caressing I delivered twelve carefully aimed spanks which she joyfully accepted with soft moans and prick teasing wiggling. I then asked her to pull her panties down. Her bum was pure perfection. Her pussy nearly bald, with only a few wisps of dark fuzz around the glistening full pinkness of her lips.

I let my index finger trace a line down her spine, into her crack, over her asshole, and down to her soaking wet pussy. "Hmmmm...I think someone is ready," I said.

She wiggled her ass in response and I took hold of her right cheek and squeezed, finding that tender spot. I raised my hand and let it fall with a crisp smack right on the fleshiest part of her check. Her cheeks had already turned a nice shade of red so I was determined to up the ante with harder spanks.

"Ow Sir! No! Ouch!" she squealed, wriggled and squirmed as her sensitive bum began to throb painfully and erotically under the stinging blows that rained down. As she squirmed, I could feel her pussy rubbing against the hard muscle of my thighs, creating a delicious friction that made her even more aroused. She tried reaching behind her to stop me spanking but I simply folded her arm behind her back, using my elbow to push her down and her bottom stuck up in the air, fully exposed.

"I hadn't realised quite what a horny, little slut you were," I said, a little breathless as I slid a hand between her legs. Nikki blushed red. Without the flimsy defence of her knickers, it was obvious just how aroused she was.

"Oh Sir!" she moaned, as she felt my fingers stroke her swollen folds.

You really are very wet, aren't you?" I said, my fingers moving in slow circles, massaging her intimately as she shivered with desire.

"Please Sir," she sighed.

"Here: see how wet you are girl," I insisted, pressing my fingers against the, scarlet lips of her mouth. As her lips parted, she could taste her own arousal.

I slowly slid my fingers from her mouth, glistening with her saliva.

"Yes," she groaned as I ran my glistening fingers along the length of her aching slit. Up and down, up and down, over and over again till she quivered with pleasure.

Nikki spread her legs wide, her thighs grinding up and down against me as she happily rode the waves of pleasure.

"What a slutty girl you are," I insisted, making her jump by lightly slapping her labia.

"I think you enjoyed that a little too much, didn't you?" I said.

"Mmmmm. Hopefully there is more to come!" she laughed back.

She stepped out of her white panties, kissed them and put them into my hand.

"A birthday present for you!" she smiled and kissed me on the lips.

"Thank you, but that's not going to get you out of a caning young lady!" I pointed out.

I didn't want it to!" she smiled and bent over the chair, wiggling her pert red bum at me.

Move your legs farther apart," I demanded.

She shifted so that her legs were about two feet apart fully exposing her pussy.

I took aim and delivered the first stroke of the cane which put an angry red line across her flawless bottom.

"Oooh Yes!" a shriek came from her mouth.

She tried to settle herself. I tapped the cane lightly and took aim again.

I seared again her bum again, this time it was lower and much closer to her swollen pussy. The pain made her heart beat faster and her mouth drier.

"Oh my god that is exquisite!" she cried.

She pushed her bottom back in anticipation of being tapped with the cane again. This time I tapped a little harder. To Nikki this did not feel like punishment. She was sexually highly stimulated. Would she have an orgasm? Would she have an orgasm by being caned? The third strike was my hardest yet and the pain threatened to override the pleasure just for a moment.

"Oh yes. Cane my naughty schoolgirl bum please Sir!" she pleaded.

Again, never one to disappoint a girl, I gave her the fourth stroke, quickly after the third.

"I need it. Cane me again Sir."

I laid the fifth and sixth followed right on. Her pain was now almost overwhelming, but she took the strokes extremely well, almost like she was used to it!

"You have another six young lady. Are you happy to continue?"

"Please carry on Sir. It hurts so good,"

I returned to the tapping. The pain was ramping up her arousal. Her pussy was dripping and she pushed her bum back to encourage me to hit harder. She thought that orgasm was inevitable. She didn't care that everyone could see the whole of her excited pussy and bottom.

My index finger teased her clit and gently slid the length of her pussy until it found her tight little anus. I did this time and time again until her cheeks and anus were as wet as her pussy. She was desperate to orgasm, but just as desperate to make it last forever.

Two of my fingers reached her clit again and I sneakily allowed my thumb to circle her tight little anus round the entrance. My thumb applied a little pressure and I felt her bottom relax as she pushed back and my thumb tip entered her warm hole.

"I had a feeling you might like that. Would you like me to push it in little further or do you want to do it all yourself?" I asked her.

Nikki grunted indistinctively, so I just pushed my thumb until it was fully in. She pushed backwards and forwards making my thumb to fuck her arse. She was in a trance and was riding a sexual tidal wave that carried her away.

She thought she was going to orgasm but I held her at a place where her excitement was building, but I did not let her climax. My fingers worked around her clit and my thumb was working her tight hole.

"Would you like me to stop there, or would you like me to spank your bottom while I play with you?"

"Please, do want but don't stop playing with me. I am so close, so close to, so close to cumming." She cried.

"I want to hear you tell me what you want." I teased.

"Please Sir, bring me off. I have never needed an orgasm so bad, or looked forward to one for so long."

I didn't change what I was doing with her clit or bottom but started to spank her bum on alternative cheeks. It was not hard but it still stung her freshly striped cheeks. She knew she would orgasm. Not immediately but soon, as soon as the spanking got hard enough.

"Oh, thank you Sir. Thank you. That is so sexy."

Very quickly she knew that nothing would stop her from cumming. The first spasm or wave coincided with my hardest spank and each subsequent spank was accompanied by another spasm. My thumb in her anus stopped her thrashing out of control and meant her bottom was an easy target for me. After about a dozen spanks she was back in a trance with her bottom getting a brighter red.

Nikki then pleaded with me to stop, but as she had not said the safe-word I continued. I did ease off on the spanking but I rubbed her clit even harder until Nikki lost it completely and shouted for me to stop.

"No, carry on, you are nearly there!" I denied her.

Suddenly she exploded violently and lost all control of her body. She squirted onto my hand in time with the contractions that gripped her pussy. Five or six spasms hit me before she slumped lifeless over the chair.

"My god that was unbelievable, it was like you had never had an orgasm before! Are all your orgasms as violent as that?" I asked.

"It was my first orgasm by spanking and caning, so I don't know if they will all be quite as violent and wonderful as that. Perhaps I will let you know the next time!"

"I can't believe you don't want to fuck me," she looked me in the eyes with an expression of pure lust.

"Oh, believe me, I do want to fuck you," I replied...but there's still the matter of one more naughty girl to deal with first!"

Nikki gingerly got to her feet. She turned to face me, and I could see her face was stained with tears.

"Now what do you have to say to the headmaster?" I asked.

"Thank you," Nikki said. "Thank you, Sir. That was everything I hoped it would be!"

"My pleasure!" I replied touching my mortar board cap.

"And soooooo, rather conveniently, the last one up is Sarah!" I laughed.

"So it is!" she showed me the number 5 to prove it.

She came and stood directly in front of me so I reached for the hem of her navy-blue pleated skirt and slid it upwards. Her black stocking tops came into view first followed by the clasps of her black suspender belt. I lifted it further and to look at her sexy white cotton panties.

"Very nice panties Sarah, they do look rather familiar though," I smiled.

"Thank you, Sir. Yes, you are quite correct, they are the same ones I wore the last time you spanked me," she replied.

"You make it sound as if spanking you is a regular thing!" I laughed.

"Maybe it will be!" she winked at me.

"Assume the position young lady" I patted my knees.

As I lifted her skirt and looked at the vision on my lap, I had a flashback to the school reunion evening. I remembered spanking Sarah and wanted to savour every second of her luscious bum being over my lap, so I spent an inordinate time caressing and stroking it. I glanced over at Jane who seemed to be enjoying the show. She had a hand up her school skirt.

"These panties are a little bit wet aren't they young lady." I gently ran a finger down the crease from her bum to her pussy and giving her a quick rub between her pussy lips.

"Please, please spank me," she cried in desperation. "I've been waiting for this to happen since you tanned my arse a few months ago."

Who was I to deny a lady! So, I gave Sarah twelve hard spanks. She took each one with a soft cry of pleasure.

"I can see how naughty you really are," I said as my fingers toyed with the damp white strip of material that bisected her rosy cheeks. Perched across my lap, she assumed the role of naughty schoolgirl.

"But I am a good girl Sir!" Sarah played along as my fingers explored the sensitive folds of her pussy under the skimpy material. I repeated the cycle several more times, a series of hard, stinging spanks followed by a few, sweet moments of bliss as I stroked her increasingly wet panties. The mixture of pleasure and pain left her shaking and breathless. Her eyes started to brim with tears of pain and pleasure.

"Oh Sir, please," she groaned, spreading her legs as once again my teasing fingers found that sweet, aching spot between them.

"And naughty girls need a bare-bottom spanking," I insisted, grabbing the waistband of her panties and quickly pulling them down to just below her rosy buttocks.

"No, please don't Sir!" Sarah protested, but at the same time lifted her hips to let me slide her panties down over her legs.

"Now then, you slutty little girl, let's give you a proper spanking," I said, raising a hand and delivering a flurry of short, sharp slaps, the blows alternating between her naked buttocks.

She was wriggling wildly in my lap now, impaled on the fingers I had sneaked underneath her torso. I teased her hard little clit as I continued to spank her sore bum.

"Yes, yes! Please don't stop!" Sarah cried breathlessly, my teasing fingers making her hotter and hotter.

She was moaning loudly and uncontrollably by now, her body on fire, and rushing towards a climax. She bucked against my body as I finger-fucked her harder and harder, my fingers strumming her deliciously sensitive clit as her breathing grew shallower, her cries more and more desperate, until finally she teetered on the edge.

"Oh God, yes, yes!" she squealed as she came, a hot wave of ecstasy rushing through her as I delivered a final slap to her aching buttocks, my fingers plunged deep inside her.

Eventually she recovered and eased herself up from my lap before giving me a lingering kiss with her hot tongue darting into my mouth. She glanced at the large bulge in my trousers as she rubbed her buttocks.

"Now please cane me!" she simply remarked. "I am so looking forward to it and I need it really bad."

She couldn't wait to bend over the chair.

"I want you to count the stokes Sarah," I commanded.

I swung the cane.

WHACK!

"One Sir," She moaned in sweet agony.

I paused.

"Two Sir," Her voice weaker now.

She hadn't let out any tears yet, but I knew they were on their way. I ran my fingers over the two red lines and swung the cane again.

WHACK!

"Owwwww!" Sarah moaned louder. Her breathing became deeper.

"Three, Sir," Sarah said, but no sniffles came, she managed to hold them back. But not for long as I swung the cane again.

WHACK!

Sarah squealed.

"Four Sir," and the sniffles started. She sobbed silently as her body trembled. Was it pleasure or pain?

WHACK!

"Five, Sir," Sarah said between tears. Her body shook again and her panties fell from her knees all the way to her ankles. I noted where the cane marks were placed on her bottom, and made a mental note to ensure she got equal attention on every part.

WHACK!

Sarah shrieked.

"Six Sir."

We were now halfway through the caning, so I gave Sarah another "teasing tap" to test her sensitivity. She jumped at the softest touch of the cane, so I was pleased I'd instilled a sense of fear in her. I just held the cane stationary against her buttocks for several seconds before taking the next swing.

WHACK!

"Seven, Sir," Sarah cried. She gripped the chair hard, trying to put the pain out of her mind. I swung again.

WHACK!

Sarah emitted a noise that didn't sound like a number, so I waited to hear it. She sobbed for several seconds.

"How many Sarah?" I asked.

"Ei-eight, Sir," Sarah said between breaths.

"That's what I thought I heard," I said. "But if I have to ask again, the stroke will be repeated, understand?"

Sarah quickly nodded her head.

"Yes, Sir," Sarah said. I examined the cane marks on her behind. I made sure to put several on the very lower part of her buttocks and one or two on her upper thighs.

"Now Sarah, you're going to spread your legs apart for me, nice and wide," I said.

Sarah sniffled for a second, and then spread her legs apart as I asked.

"Wider," I said. "As wide as you can. There, that's a good girl."

Sarah now needed the support of the chair to keep her standing. This made it much easier to cane the very soft and sensitive inner thigh area just below her buttocks.

I planned my next four swings, and I took the first swiftly.

WHACK!

Sarah's squeals got louder.

"Nine, Sir!" Sara screamed. I nodded and swung again.

WHACK!

"Ten, Sir!" Sarah screamed.

WHACK!

Sarah sobbed. She took a breath. She sniffled. She moaned.

"Please finish me!" she pleaded.

"Ask nicely for want you want, I may just grant your wish," I teased.

"Please," Sarah pleaded, "I need to come." She pushed back her sore, pulsating bottom as if asking for more.

"But you've still two cane strokes outstanding."

"Make them hard as you like," gasped Sarah. "My pussy needs attention NOW."

I finished with a flourish and landed two real stingers across the marks I had previously made.

Sarah's beautiful bottom now featured brutal red cane marks across both cheeks and the back of her thighs.

"Well done, Sarah, you have taken the full dozen." I was pretty amazed as none of the others had managed it. But I had not finished with her just yet!

"Stay where you are. Slutty girls like you need a good seeing-to," I grunted, my fingers smearing the juices flowing from her pussy along her slit.

She let out a long, low animal-like howl as she felt two of my well-lubricated fingers easily slip inside her inflamed lips. Sarah was overwhelmed with carnal desire, desperate for release.

"Yes, yes, I need it," she groaned happily as I slid my fingers in and out of her wetness, starting slowly and quickly settling into a rhythm. She wet her own fingers, then slid a hand beneath her stomach and gently flicked her aching clitoris as his fingers explored the depths of her pussy.

I changed fingers and sneakily allowed my already lubricated index finger to penetrate her tight little bum hole. After initial resistance it slipped in rather easily and I pushed up to my first knuckle. Seconds later, she was hopelessly responsive to my firm fingers, wriggling slowly and gripping them fiercely.

Slowly she went up on tiptoes again, squirming. She entered sensory overdrive as Sarah pushed her clitoris against my palm as I simultaneously smacked her hot cheeks and fingered her sopping pussy and arse. Her climax was noisy and intense.

After it subsided I allowed her to get her breath back before I uttered the same words that she had said to my wife on reunion evening:-

"That's what naughty girls deserve!"

"Touché," she replied quietly.

"You just need a good fucking, don't you girl?" I said, using my free hand to slap her angry red buttocks.

"I wish I could suck you off, Sir."

I could hardly believe she'd just said that. I looked at my wife for guidance as to what to do next. The events of the evening had already gone way beyond anything I could have imagined. Would they get any better?

Jane thought for a second then gathered the girls into a circle and after a short period of whispering she broke away to informed me that

"The girls and I have agreed that as it is your birthday you will be rewarded as long as you stay on the chair with the blindfold on."

By now I was getting pretty desperate for relief, so instantly agreed to their request.

"So, you have seen all us, we think it's about time we saw you. So take off those clothes."

I slowly and deliberately took off the gown and cap followed by my jacket, shirt and tie then my shoes and socks. In full view everyone I lowered my trousers. I took my time folding them, placing them on the chair. I took a sip of wine from the glass on the table.

I faced the freshly spanked schoolgirls then peeled my boxer shorts down. None of the girls could resist looking as my penis on display. It was fully erect and is a reasonable size a good handful in width.

When I was naked I felt much more comfortable without the constraints of my suit. The blindfold was re-applied and my hands were again handcuffed behind my back.

"Are you ready?" Jane asked me.

"Bring it on!" I happily replied.

A hot little hand stroked my cock and a finger was dabbed in the pre-cum that was leaking out. I could sense someone getting to their knees in front of me. Then a hand on my cock. I was wanked off slowly and could feel a tongue licking my cock and balls. The mouth closed around my cock and began to gently bob up and down on it. It was just like how I liked my cock sucked. I felt that if this continued much longer, I would shoot my load into this girl's mouth. Not knowing which naughty schoolgirl was sucking me off simply added to my excitement. I imagined it was Nikki or Sarah.

But then it suddenly stopped and I could hear whispering from the girls. The girl in front of me moved away and I sensed another taking her place. This time, however, the cock sucking did not start. What I did get though, was the unbelievable feeling of a bum rubbing up and down my cock. The friction of smooth panties on an unknown bum against the underside of my cock was mind blowing. As I was building up to a climax again the sexy arse rubbing stopped. A tongue started to tease me, licking my balls and shaft. I then got a whiff of the perfume that my wife was wearing so knew it was the familiar cock sucking technique she used.

Drover60
Drover60
123 Followers
12