The School Reunion Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In my mind I began to wonder if the girls were playing with me in the same running order that I had spanked them. If I was correct, the first one was Mandy and this was Jane, so the next will be Chloe followed by Nikki and Sarah. I was not certain of this, but this was what I was going to imagine!

Once I realised this was my wife sucking my cock, my excitement dropped a little as I wanted to experience what the other girls would do to me. I think my wife sensed this and decided to leave it there and pass on to the next girl.

I had decided this was Chloe, so imagined her in her ridiculously short school skirt, kneeling before me. One hand cupped my balls and the other gently wanked my aching cock. A teasing tongue flicked around the end at the same time. I was in heaven and wanted this moment to last forever. The hands moved away to allow the mouth to have full access and it did not disappoint. Her oral skills were out of this world and I was now not sure if this was Chloe or not. Again, before I could shoot my load the blowjob stopped and my throbbing cock was left ....well throbbing!

So, I had decided that the next girl would be Nikki. For a few moments nothing happened but I could hear giggling from the girls. Someone went behind my chair and something was pressed against my nose. I immediately inhaled the distinct musky scent of an aroused pussy. The item was then pressed against my mouth, so instinctively I began to lick. It was the gusset of a pair of freshly worn panties. Were they Nikki's panties?

After I had been forced to sniff and lick a girl's arousal off her worm panties, they were placed over my cock head and a hand begin to gently wank me. In my imagination these were Nikki's gorgeous white panties and the sensations were like nothing I had felt before. Wearing the blind-fold, meant that my senses were heightened and I could feel every millimetre of movement of the panties on my cock.

Just then a hot tongue darted into my right ear and it wiggled around almost sending me over the edge. I was breathing heavily and was desperate to explode my cum into the panties, or anywhere else for that matter!

I groaned out loud and was about to cum when the panties were taken off my cock I was allowed to go off the boil again. I realised that I was deliberately being brought to the edge of orgasm and then denied the pleasure of relief. It was tease and deny, tie and tease. I was not sure how long I could keep this up for. I needed to cum.

As the mouth kissed my ears and neck, I could feel my cock being placed between two soft mounds of flesh. I was being tit wanked by one girl as another carried on kissing me. Oh my god the tit wank was fantastic, so soft, yet so horny. The tit wank turned into wanking and sucking again. The girls changed places and my cock was then rubbed up and down by a hot bum, but this time without the panties!

I could feel the hem of a school skirt on my bare thighs and I could feel my cock rubbing up and down a bum crack when suddenly the bum lifted a bit higher and the head of my cock slipped just inside a molten-hot pussy.

The bum stopped moving and my cock was held just inside a mystery pussy for a second or two. Was this an accident or was it deliberate? I soon found out as the bum quickly lowered and my cock was drawn fully inside the hot cunt. Lubrication was not required as the pussy seemed to be already bubbling with desire. I was actually fucking another girl in front of my wife. Was she allowing this, or did she not know because the skirt was hiding what was really happening?

In my mind I was fucking Sarah, but the girls had swapped around, I wasn't totally sure. Either way I was going to make sure I enjoyed it. As I sat on the chair I could not thrust as deep as I desired so had to rely on the pussy doing all the work. I imagined the girl to be bent forwards, almost sitting on my knee with her skirt lifted and her pussy hidden to the watching crowd. It was probably an uncomfortable position and after a few strokes the pussy was gone and my cock was left in mid-air, coated with pussy juice.

More whispering, my knees were pushed together and a girl climbed over legs facing me. Breasts were pushed into my face and I soon found a hard nipple in mouth. After careful re-positioning my cock was once more guided inside a hot pussy. This time the girl had complete control over me. I had tits pushed into my face and mouth, a hot tongue pushed into my mouth and the slow grinding of a pussy on my cock. She did not bounce up and down, but kept my cock fully in her pussy and just rocked gently backwards and forwards.

I was on the very edge of shooting gallons of spunk up this pussy when the girl lifted and my cock was allowed to slip out. The girl stood up but stayed in place over my legs and I felt a hand give me a quick wank before I felt a dollop of something that was freezing cold being squeezed over my cock. Another hand wank then spread the cold gel all over my cock. I heard a gasp from the girl over my knee and the mystery hand held my cock steady as the girl I was fucking slowly lowered herself onto my cock. At first there was resistance but then the end of my cock slid into an orgasmically tight orifice. It seemed that I was actually fucking a girl her up her arse for the very first time. The lubrication was working well and the girl slowly raised and lowered herself, allowing my cock to go deeper up her arse with each stroke.

Before I could get my full length in it all became too much for me and without warning I lost all control and shot my pent-up load up the mystery girl's tight arse. It would never get any better than this! Spasm after spasm erupted and it felt like I would never be empty. The girl remained on my knee, kissing me until my softened cock plopped out of her arse and cum leaked out of the girl all over my legs. The girl slowly climbed off me and the spunk was mopped up with a towel.

Shortly afterwards I was released from the blindfold and handcuffs. By this time the girls had all got dressed so I did the same. I looked at the girls' faces for clues as to who I had just fucked up the arse, but there were no clues there!

We finished off our drinks and made small talk in a slightly uneasy atmosphere before I decided it was probably time for us to leave. To everybody's relief Sarah put everyone at ease by addressing the rather large elephant in the room.

"The girl's and I hope that you enjoyed your special birthday party - we certainly did! You should thank your dear wife for arranging all this for you. What happened here tonight will be our little secret, so there is no need to worry about any gossip. And just before you leave us; you can never be quite sure when a group of naughty girls may need to be disciplined in the future can you????" She winked.

THE END

12