All Comments on 'The School Tramp'

by tawnysuede

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Was that a lesson on how to fuck up your life and everyone elses around you? OMG!?!?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

She just acts like it is ok to rat out people just because she got caught. She was the dumbass who was being obvious alll over town. She gets caught but doesn't want to do the time so she rats people out. The author has written this like it is ok to rat people out. I sure hope this is just a story and the author doesn't really feel that it's ok. It's all a game and if you are gonna play sometimes you gotta pay. Well she was to fucked in the head to deal with her own problems so she just passes them off to the other people. I HATE this kind of person. Won't accept responsibilty for her own actions. It is always somebody elses fault. And people wonder why the world is going to hell! I don't care how hot or slutty this thing is. All she actually deserves from this fucked up life is buck shot to the head. People like this don't deserve to live as all they ever do is fuck other people over. What a piece of shit for a person!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
good story

This is a good story, with a lot of very hot sex. It's a little long, but it reads quickly. My main gripe is that you tell a lot of things, instead of showing them. I realize that to get through the amount of material you have, this may be a necessity, but I think a series of shorter chapters, with more description, and less "then we..." or "then I..." would flow a little better. But nice work. I liked this and will look for your other contri's.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story!

this tells the ups and the downs of what happens in RL to people. Myself i was loving it as she was finding herself but didnt care much for teh later chapters. But all in all a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good job

Nice story. It did get a little dark for me towards the end. I had to skip the parts when a guy wanted to suck her clit or a guy wanted her to fuck them. I loved it when she was totally satisfied when her dicklet wasn't touched; she was totally satisfied with just pleasing her man. I'm glad she ended up with a guy that had no interested in her dick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Yeah no

Good story, but seriously, fuck this guy. I don't like his type of person. Still loved the story though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

The deaths of Troy and Sindy's mom were rather anti-climatic, and now I'm depressed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good story but ....

the ending felt rushed and I lost any and all sympathy for the main character and once I stopped caring the story just seemed laborious. I actually found myself wanting Sindy to die after being fucked over by everyone she hurt. But up until then I though the story was well told and interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Had everything, but screwed it up

Seems like that was a erotic story that sounds like the why Breaking Bad writes their stories in which Carl/Sindy went through the Walter White/Heisenberg character transformation not just his/her appearance, drugs (the white stuff does sound like something it would be from Breaking Bad if that is what inspired you to write this story), but his/her attitude throughout the story although he/she had a better ending than Heisenberg. Walter White would not have pulled off the look Carl/Sindy was going for.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Eminem Asshole verse 3

Listen to that first half of the verse it describes her to a t.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
The schpol tramp

I thort it was very procise in how the transformation took a life. It can be adoctive to want to be a girl when your a man. To fight with the mental changes that people cant see. To act out on the only way you can by getying what u desire. Yhos story in my judment id besed on the struggles that people cant see. The inner person that os trying to get out. Everybpdy does mistakes in thete lives its our choice what we do. And how we go about doing it. Thos story is open to changes phisical and mentally. Is a great story on how things work out. The auther should be proud of what he has written. He id not afraid to dig into the soul and let it all ouy. GOOD. GREAT STORY.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 9 years ago
Mixed review

I liked the early parts best. His curiosity about, and attraction to, his Sindy side carried a lot of eroticism. As s/he began to branch out more with Cassie, and later with Karen, that trend continued. The early parts were more enthusiastic. I could tell that s/he was enjoying most of what was happening. In the early parts we saw the shy guy that Carl had always been finally starting to bloom, but s/he was still a decent person. I liked that part of the story.

Somewhere in the middle of this story, the tale quickly lost it's shine. S/he deliberately became shallow, and self-centered, and did so quickly. How s/he could so quickly start disregarding his former peers, and disrespecting her/his mother were hard to understand. Carl had always been smart, yet we get only the most minimal glimpse into his thoughts about his former friends, and his feelings for his mom. The switch seemed too drastic, and you offered no insight to account for it.

The last several pages of the story were just depressing. S/he was too jaded for me to enjoy the story; as if she enjoyed nothing anymore. The character was just reviewing bad behavior: betrayals, back-stabbing, etc.. The worst part of the last few pages was there was almost no emotion showing through in the story-telling.

Where was the soul-searching? Where was the anguish about poor choices of the past? S/he joined AA, but where were the agonizing talks with her/his sponsor, with his sister? I desperately wanted those, so I could re-kindle an emotional connection to the character. In seeking forgiveness of those s/he may have harmed, the story-telling did NOT let any regret or remorse show through. In light of that, Karen's response seemed entirely appropriate. Forgiveness did not seem merited.

I really liked the first parts best. I liked your writing in the first half, or so. I'm going to read another of your stories in hope of seeing the dynamics you brought to the the first part of this story. I recommend breaking long stories like this into smaller installments. Let each Chapter have it's own temper, and allow each Chapter to have some sort of focus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
just don't know

I liked the first half very much. As a CD or transvestite, I could relate to Carl/windy. But as it went on and on, and she started becoming a true bitch, I couldn't relate anymore, I would have never became quite that superficial in that short of time. Our struggle is very real. Hell I could even relate to the drugs and prostitution, I've thought about it. But I am not as pretty as s/he was. But yes, it lost its emotional content during the last half. But it was a good story, it just started to take on the feel that you were getting tired of telling the story. Someone else mentioned that too. Next time break it down a little in separate storries and you should be able to keep the emotion throughout the whole tale. But that's just my opinion, you have a lot of talent, I am going to read more of your work. Please take everything I just said as constructive criticism, nothing more..............Miss Kira Bangkok

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just like that

I would want to look like her if I were to go that route, cause realistically it is a big decision and you can never turn back. I would want to look like her minus the attitude and disregard for her family after supporting Carl to become Sindy. Carl/Sindy just repaid them with his/her crap lifestyle even if she wanted to get those implants how did that make his/her POV look credible.

sashatvslutsashatvslutabout 9 years ago
many different emotions, as well

Overall, perfectly written and flowed smoothly. I don't know how many times I came reading this. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My Hero....

...such an inspiration to this leather/pvc stoner tgurl....just I hate cops lol

Thank you...Miss Felony Strutter..want Sindy to find me n be bad again (wink)

LindseyTSLindseyTSover 6 years ago
Loved it, but

Went down fast, and hard. Hope many more come from you and hope they are more positive.

LuganisLuganisover 5 years ago
Great, good & depressing

The title describes the sequence of this great story. A lot has been said in the previous comments, but I will summarize

- To long. Would have been better to write as a series.

- Not really descriptive. Could have given amazing sex scene descriptions. At the beginning there were at least descriptions of the characters.

- The school’s slut disappeared from the story to fast.

- Carl got hooked to fast. Becoming a sissy (Sindy), then a prostitute, drugs. There is no psychological/emotional change.

+ Well written & easy to read.

+ Not many typos and grammar.

++ Very hot story. The story kept me aroused until the last chapter.

++ Shows how sex is an addiction, and anal sex is even more.

+ Presents the social bisexuality denial

++ Presents the dark side of human beings, from school bullying by teachers, “success”, the struggle to be on top of the pyramid, the need of power and greed.

++ Presents how a joke can change more than just one life

I like very much the story. It seems like a script for a 90210 style TV program.

My suggestion, write it again, add some of the elements mentioned in the comments and I believe it could be an even better story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I have wrote on here before, I don't take back my comments on Sindy as the human being she ended up being. I wish her mom would've supported her in with Sindy wanting implants. Everything fell apart and I wish Cassie was the one who brokered the peace between them. Wish Johnny did not get a free pass for his cheating and pimping Sindy out. Wish Cassie would not have given Sindy a free pass like Karen did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If anyone doubted Carl/Sindy was thinking like a woman, she got back with the first boy who treated her like shit. Basically, every woman I've met. Praise Kek.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I read your recommendations in your notes after Predator and Prey chapters. One was this long story which I loved!! Yes, downbeat, but appropriately so. So well-written. 5 stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is actually quite a good story. Carl (Sindy) Barton comes across as a vivid character.

What's fascinating about the transformation from Carl to Sindy is how much self affirmation and power Carl gets from it. Carl starts out as a young man with serious confidence and inhibition issues, he's lonely, intimidated by life, intimidated by everyone, living a sexless life. Carl lives a life of unrequited desire, he wants to be desired, but no one wants him, not even himself.

Then, when he assumes a female role, becomes Sindy, suddenly, someone wants him. Everyone wants him. He's desired and desirable. That's amazingly powerful. Sindy gets pleasure from being fucked, she enjoys the experience prostate massage, and it's a formative first experience. But the pleasure of being fucked is second to the mind blowing charge that someone wants her, she gets second looks, she gets desire, it's the real drug for her.

It's interesting the power she gets from being a slut. She's completely amoral about it, completely hedonistic. But no matter what she does, or who she does it with, ultimately, she's always in control, it's all about her and her power. Even she's whored out by Johnny to a gangbang, she chooses to go through with it for her own power, and then she rips Johnny a new one, takes his money, and takes his power. No matter what she does, no matter what degrading acts, she takes power from it. She's never a victim. People try to use her like a whore, but she refuses to be used. She uses whoever uses her. She's the goddess that their pricks worship.

For Carl, being Sindy delivers everything she ever wanted or needed in spectacular ways. In a sense, she's super-addicted. Even the downside - the prolapses, the drug and alcohol abuse, the downward spiral into the gutter, she's still chasing being desired, still expressing power. All her mistakes and self damage are freely chosen in the pursuit of that self affirmation, of being desired, of having power over her life.

The only thing even a little false is the eplogue where she settles down and becomes a good little wife. Someone like Sindy might grow up and mature, but don't think she'd ever settle. I think she's pursue her drives, simply in less toxic but more managed or controlled ways. I could see her graduating to club owner, or porn director, or just finding a way to get up to higher level.

But excellent story, and hot as hell.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous