The School's Fuck Toy

Story Info
Smooth boy caught playing with butt plug in school shower.
2k words
4.36
52.6k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nasties
Nasties
76 Followers

***This is 'one of them schools' where everyone is 18 years or older.***

I am an 18-year-old boy and I attend a catholic school. It is one of the best schools in the state. Most local political leaders, successful businessmen and other famous people actually attended this school. It is a well-funded school that does tend to focus the most on its sports facilities. In fact, for our physical education lessons we actually walk out of school to a nearby sports complex that is owned by the school.

One of the great things about it is that because there are changing rooms, they make us change in our sports clothes there. Unlike other schools where on the day they would have their PE lesson students would wear their sports clothes all day, we have to wear the uniform and then change for our lesson.

But what is more exciting (at least personally) is that we can take a shower, so we don't stink for the rest of the day. The showers where all in like stalls. Each stall was completely closed off with a door, half of it is a shower and in the other half there is just a bench on which to put your stuff on.

It was the most exciting time of the week when we have our PE lesson. Everyone just strips down to their underwear while changing and only start wearing their sports clothes until the uniform is completely off of them. It was plenty of time for me to examine their boxer shorts to see who had the biggest cock and the roundest ass. Sometimes I even managed to peek at some pubic hair. But although at the end we shower there as well, no one has ever flashed someone else. It was my only wish so maybe I could see someone's cock. All of the guys in my class where more or less athletic and good looking so it didn't matter who flashed.

This may be because they don't want to show each other's cocks because they're straight. But I'm not. Although I look like a stereotypical straight guy, I am gay. I only love sucking and fucking cock. But no one from my class knows this. In secret I also like to be a bit feminine. I pluck out every single hair of my body so that I am smooth all over. I do also enjoy having a butt plug in me, even while I'm at school.

I sometimes wear my butt plug for a whole day while at school. But the best time to have it in is during shower time after PE. The plug I have has a heart shaped jewel at the end of it and when its in, it would be clearly visible. So when I'm in the shower I put it in. The feeling I get knowing that I am naked at school with the other guys just near me, naked too makes me really excited.

Well on one particular day, after the PE lesson, our class had a free period which came before break time, so we where allowed to do basically nothing. So after the lesson had ended everyone took a quick shower and were off. I honestly don't think they did because they were too quick getting in and out. But I wanted to take my time in the shower. I thought about going in the shower and use my butt plug instead of a dildo under the shower. I was picturing it in my head, even the load I would end up spraying in the shower.

As I went in the shower, the last couple of guys were actually leaving. Before I turned on the shower, I felt a bit naughty and wanted to be risky. I put in my butt plug and peaked from behind the door to see if there was someone still there. As I saw that there wasn't anyone I went out and span in the middle of the room to see it empty. My clean-shaven cock was rock hard. So I decided to start fucking my butt plug in there. Although I gave it a few thrusts in and out, I wasn't comfortable enough to actually get down on the floor and play with it as I imagined in my head.

So I went in the shower, turned the water on, leaned against the wall and sticked my ass out. With one hand I reached back to grab the butt plug and start thrusting it in and out. And with my other hand I grabbed my cock and started jerking it slowly. It felt good. This was something that I longed to do for a very long time.

As I continued pleasuring myself, I closed my eyes and started imagining some fit daddy fucking me right there. The fantasy in my head was good and I got really into it. The outside world ceased to exist momentarily. Maybe I was into it a bit too much and forgot where I was and what I was doing exactly. I soon found out.

As I was still fantasising, at one point I stopped playing with my cute butt plug. I kept my ass out and continued jerking off. In the background I heard a door opening up, but I didn't bother to see who it was at that time. So I continued.

All of a sudden, I hear a voice. It was talking to me; it was of someone I knew. Oh shit, he's asking me what I'm doing. I turn around to face the door with my cock still hard. It was one of my classmates. Fuck, it seems I left the door unlocked with all the excitement. Did he hear me moan? Was I even moaning? Did he see me? Of course he saw me, why else would he ask me what I was doing.

"Well, well, well. Looks like we have a cock lover in our class. Watchya' got in there?" he asked with a grin on his face.

"Nothing. What would I have back here?" I replied. I knew exactly what he was talking about.

"Oh don't try to hide it from me, faggot. I saw it clearly sticking out of you. That pink heart shaped jewel really suits you." he said.

I didn't respond. What the hell are you supposed to say. I was only thinking how the rest of my school days where going to be hell. I kept thinking that at every chance they are going to have they are going to make fun of me because I'm gay. I couldn't stop thinking about that, especially knowing how close minded they were, with their catholic teachings and all.

"Turn off the water and turn around." he suddenly ordered.

"What? Why should I do that?" I replied.

"Because. If you won't be an obedient slut and do as you're told, I'm going to tell everyone at the school what a big faggot you really are. Maybe it will reach the headmaster and have you expelled for being a cock lover in a catholic school." he said.

I was game. As soon as he mentioned the word 'slut', my cock-loving emotions took over and was willing to do what he said. Because who doesn't like to be submissive. The other stuff that he said about being expelled, well I didn't really give a shit at that moment. So, I turned off the water and turned around.

He came up to me. He pushed me against the wall hard and kept me pinned there with one hand. With the other hand, he started fondling with my ass. Grabbing it, spanking it and spreading my ass how he could with one hand. Probably to take a nice look at my butt plug. He then got out and into the outer changing room.

"Get your ass here and bend over on my lap bitch." he said.

"What if someone comes in?" I asked.

"No one is going to come here. The others are god knows where doing what and they definitely won't come back here." he said.

With all that name calling, that short answer was everything I needed. So I got out, naked and wet, and bent over on his lap. He continued playing with my ass.

"Damn, you're clean shaven more then the girls I've been with. You even got a better ass then most of them. Nice soft thick slightly athletic ass. Shit it even giggles its so soft. And what about this in your ass?" he said.

He started playing with my plug, taking it out and putting it back in effortlessly. He kept saying what a cock-loving freak I was, but I could feel his cock getting hard and pressing against me. I couldn't honestly stop thinking about getting my hands all over it now. Especially when he is playing with my ass.

As he is fucking me with my butt plug and I'm fantasizing about his cock, I felt something else in my ass. He was fingering me. He started asking me in a sexy way if I liked it. How much more can a cock-hungry teenager take? I got up from his lap and went on my knees in front him. I didn't say a thing and he knew what I wanted. He stared at me for a little, most probably thinking if he should or shouldn't. Well he did, and he took out his semi-hard cock out and for me to play with.

I wrapped my hands around his cock and started stroking slowly until getting him harder. Then I put my tongue out and started licking around the head. He started moaning and it was clear that he was liking it. Then I went full on cock sucker and started sucking him. Big rapid thrust of my mouth filled with his cock. Then I looked up and saw him with my butt plug in his mouth, licking it, eyes closed and looking up.

I got up and like some hoe I told him if he wanted to fuck me already. He was startled again but now with a quicker response he grabbed me and put me down on the bench in the middle of the room. He pushed me down face first on the bench and my legs spread to the sides. I sticked my ass out for him and he started spitting on my asshole and on his dick.

I was nervous and excited. First of all I was going to get fucked at school and secondly his cock was a tight fit in my mouth. Unlike any of my previous sex experience where the guy topping me puts his cock in slowly, he went hard from the get-go. I felt my smooth hole being almost ripped. I let out a big moan and he wrapped his hands around me mouth so that I couldn't make a sound.

He started fucking me hard and kept the same rhythm, he didn't stop. After removing his hands from my mouth, he started spanking me and telling me to be quiet. For a while I didn't feel his hands on my body, but I didn't turn back to see as I was looking at the door to see if someone was coming in whilst enjoying getting fucked in the ass. If someone where to open the door, they would see how much I was loving this.

Then I heard him grunting. I knew that he was about to cum. I told him to cum inside me. He didn't say anything as he was too busy dumping his cum in me. After exactly pulling out having drained his balls, he put my butt plug back in my ass.

"You're my fucking cum dump now slut." he said. He put his cock back in his trouser and left. I laid there in the middle of the room with my ass full of cum and plugged. I was fully dried now, so I just got dressed and left. I left the plug still in me so that I can keep the cum in too so that I could enjoy when I'm back home. For the rest of the day, he would make intense eye contact with me, making me want to have another go at him and add another load to the one already in me. School was about to get more better.

Nasties
Nasties
76 Followers