The Scientist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disheveled and bruised, Wolfgang stood above her with the leash as she writhed in the fiery pain. She screamed and tried to tear off the collar, but every time she touched it, the pain intensified. "You... will... learn dammit!" With every word the pain got stronger, but before she could slip away into unconsciousness, the pain lessened. "I don't want you slipping away just yet. You don't deserve it. Guards!"

They filed in, taking in the scene before them with a stoic indifference. "Take her to Solitary. You know the one I mean. And don't you dare take that collar off her." Two of them nodded and lifted her off the ground. She cried out in pain, the illusion of bruises on her body making everything more painful. In her haze, she noticed that the two guards carrying her exchanged a look, before increasing the pain enough that she passed out.

When she came to, she was attached to the wall by her collar. She wasn't in her regular room. She was in a small cage-like area that was totally empty except a small mattress, a chamber pot, and two empty bowls. There were four walls, three solid, and one made of iron bars that ran unbroken from top to bottom. She didn't notice any door that she could see. Suddenly she realized how hungry she was, and how parched she was from screaming. But the only bowls in there were empty.

She stood, despite her aching body, and walked the short distance to the bars. The cage itself seemed to be set in the wall of a large bedroom. She didn't see anyone inside. "Hello?" She called out, but got nothing back. She began to pace, hoping to ease her stiff limbs. Eventually she heard the door to the bedroom opening. She stopped pacing, hoping it was someone bringing her food. When Wolfgang stepped in front of the cage bars, she laughed at his cut-up face. He waited until she was done laughing before shocking her through the collar with a remote that she hadn't noticed.

She cried out, instinctively grabbing at the collar. He smirked at her. "Now that you're done, bring me your bowls."

"Why?"

"I assume you want to eat, and you'll need your strength for what I have planned." She grabbed the two empty bowls, then slowly handed them over, cringing at his touch. "You're very beautiful when you're afraid." She flinched at his words, drawing back so he couldn't touch her. He smiled again as he took the bowls out of the room. He said some words she didn't hear to someone she didn't see, then came back empty handed.

"While we wait, I thought you and I could get things started. You see, after you beat me halfway to senseless, I thought for a long time about how to punish you. I thought torture, maybe even injecting you with Abyss. But then it occurred to me." As he spoke, he stepped forward and gently pushed the iron bars apart, his hands glowing as he did so. He walked towards her, talking still. "The best way to punish you, is to simply diminish your dignity until it is nothing but dust. You'll hold on to it for a while I'm sure, but eventually I will wear you down. So, until further notice, you won't get food or water until you ask, and you will address me as sir."

Reyna laughed. "You must think pretty highly of yourself if you think I'm going to do that." In answer she received a long shock from the collar. She clenched her jaw as it rocked through her body. When it was over, she drew a long, ragged breath. Wolfgang stepped closer, holding her in place with the chain. "Strip."

"Excuse me?" Another shock, this one short, but painful. "I said strip. I could just cut your clothes off of you myself, but it's less degrading that way." She spat at him again, and he simply shrugged before letting go of the chain. She had a split second to think that she won before the pain started. She hit the ground, crying out from the impact.

She stayed that way until the food came back, writhing in pain on the floor. When it stopped, she groaned in relief, and crawled over to the bars. Eventually she sat, wincing as she did so. Wolfgang sat on the bed, the bowls beside him on a small tray. He had his own food, and he was taking small bites of it as he watched her intently. "You don't get food until you take off your clothes."

"I suppose I'll starve then."

"I suppose you will." He stood, putting his food down on the tray and bringing it over to the bars, just out of her reach. He pulled a chair over and sat, eating just as slowly. It smelled amazing. She couldn't remember the last time she had a real meal instead of the gruel the prisoners were fed. And, she realized, it was a real meal. Even the food in her bowl had an antagonizing aroma. Her stomach growled, and she felt faint from hunger. Just doing this one thing can't hurt me any; if it's for food.

"Fine." She stood; and began removing her clothing. He said nothing until she was done. "Toss them out of the cage." Only when she did so, did he hand her the bowl of food. She ate slowly, not trusting herself to keep everything down. He watched with a lazy smile. When she was done, he took the food bowl and handed her the bowl of water. "No cup?" He smiled wider. "Not until you earn one. Dogs don't drink from cups after all." She glared but said nothing. Why didn't I say anything? Am I already getting used to this??

She handed the bowl back to him after debating whether or not to hit him with it, and they both stood. He put the furniture back and stepped back into her cage, manipulating the metal on her leash to detach her from the wall, then began to lead her to the bed. She dug her heels in as best she could. "No, absolutely not." But he was bigger and stronger than she was. Instead of shocking her like she expected, he simply walked over to her and picked her up. He carried her to the bed, tossing her onto it before attaching the metal of her leash to the metal of the bedframe.

Then he grabbed four metal bands and attached them to her arms and legs, then slowly and methodically attaching the to the sides of his four-poster bed. She fought, but all it did was exhaust her. When he was done, he took a step back to admire her, tied down and afraid. "Are you sore, Ryner? After all the pain you've put yourself through, I would imagine you are."

"All the pain I've put myself through? I wouldn't be here if it weren't for you." Too late, she realized he wanted her to get angry. He shocked her with her collar, but it wasn't hard. Just enough to teach her, she supposed. "It was a yes or no question."

"Yes, I am."

"Yes what?"

She glared at him, not saying anything. He simply stared back, smirking. His hands drifted lightly across the remote he still held. "Yes what, Reyna?" His hands drifted to the button she knew would activate the collar, so she finally forced out the words, "Yes, sir." His smile grew as he set the remote down. "Good, I'm glad you've learned somewhat." He began to strip himself, removing everything he wore except his pants, then he climbed onto the bed in between her legs. He touched her legs lightly, watching her flinch and try to get away.

He began to massage her legs, chasing away the sore feeling with his fingers. She held back a moan, trying not to let him understand how good it felt, but she could tell he knew anyways. He moved up to her thighs, massaging the whole way up. She got more nervous the closer he got to the middle of her thighs. But he passed over that and began to massage her stomach. She hated that he was good at this, and he knew it. He passed over he breasts and moved onto her shoulders. To get a better angle on her shoulders, he straddled her waist and leaned over top of her.

As he attacked the muscles in her shoulders, she closed her eyes and tried to relax. She didn't want to relax too much, as she still definitely didn't trust him, but she didn't want to expend all her energy stressing when she may need to fight him later. She opened her eyes when she felt his hand at her neck. She watched him slowly remove the collar, then lean in until his head was next to hers. "Now the fun starts." He said, before leaning in and kissing her neck. She gasped, and tried to pull away, but he used his hand to hold her in place. His other hand drifted down to her chest and began to play with her nipples.

Although she knew it was futile, she attempted to push him off. He stopped kissing her neck and bit down, hard. She cried out, but he didn't let go until she stopped moving. "Good girl." He whispered in his ear. He began kissing her neck again, biting and licking every now and then as he made his way down to her chest. His hand moved to her other nipple as he took one in his mouth, sucking and biting it. She could feel the need for release growing as he continued his torment of her body. When he noticed her breathing getting shallower, he stopped and waited for her to calm down.

Once she did, he moved down to her core, and slowly inserted his fingers inside her. She moaned unwillingly and tried to thrust herself down on his fingers. He quickly pulled them out of her, and she cried out in protest. He sat down beside her, watching her breathing slow. She glared at him but didn't say anything. "I bet you're burning to call me names, and maybe even kill me. I bet it's killing you to keep your mouth shut." He watched, waiting for her to say something. But, for now at least, she was subdued. Angry, but subdued.

He got down off the bed and walked over to his wardrobe, pulling out a small metal rod with two sharp prongs at the end. He laid the rod down on the bed next to her. "Before we truly get started, I want to explain the rules of this particular game to you. You will not be able to cum unless I say so, and if you do not call me sir when you beg, you won't be allowed to cum at all. I will torture you all night, and you will not be allowed to cum at all."

"Fuck you."

"I intend to make that happen, my dear." He picked the rod and slowly traced it down her naked body. When he got to her exposed clit, he turned it on. A small but sharp electric shock hit her, and she gasped. He moved up and down her body with the rod, making sure to hit her hard nipples as he went. She could see him getting hard, he clearly enjoyed the torture. Eventually he stopped, laying the rod down. He climbed back on top of her and slowly took her nipple in his mouth, swirling it around with her tongue. She almost screamed at the sensation of it. The rod made her so sensitive that she almost came from him playing with her nipples.

He noticed her breathing and stopped. She whimpered in complaint. "Please..." she whispered.

"Please?"

"Please let me cum, sir. I... I can't take it anymore."

He got off of her and grabbed the rod again. "Shame, I hoped you would hold out longer. That's alright." He paused. "Want to know the best part of manipulating metal?" When she didn't say anything, he continued. "I'm conductive." He slowly inserted the base end of the rod inside her, ignoring her whimpers and cries. Once it was all the way in, he turned it on. She thought that only the tips produce electric, but she was wrong. The entire rod vibrated, sending off small shocks into her aching pussy. Still holding onto the rod, Wolfgang leaned towards Reyna and touched her left nipple, sending shocks into that as well. She was about to cum, he could tell. Right before she came, he bit her roughly, instantly bruising her skin. She screamed as she came; the pain and the pleasure mixing together to make her cum even harder.

After he had cleaned her up, he finished undressing, releasing his hard cock. "Please... sir, I'm begging you, I can't handle that." She begged, squirming in her metal bonds. He climbed onto the bed and lifted her hips, angling her so he could enter her easily. He slid inside her gently, softly moaning when he filled her. "You feel just as good as I thought you would." She moaned as he shifted inside her, filling her completely. He pumped in and out of her slowly, stopping every time she tried to make him go faster.

She was losing her mind. She hated that it felt so good, she hated that she was loving every second of it. And worst of all, he knew. He could tell by her every move and breath that she loved it. As he fucked her slowly, he bent down and took her nipple in his mouth, biting and licking as he thrusted. She bent her head back, stifling a scream as another powerful orgasm racked her body. He picked up the pace, lifting her a bit more to fuck her harder. She moaned at every thrust now, he noted smugly. He was getting close.

He pounded her, not caring if the guard outside heard her screaming out in pleasure. He felt her nearing another orgasm, and they came together as he continued fucking her. When he was done, he pulled out of her, going farther up the bed to her face. He put his hand on her neck and squeezed gently, all while kissing her roughly. She gasped at the touch on her throat and opened her mouth. He used this opportunity to bite her lip, drawing blood. As he pulled away, she whimpered; the sound almost making him hard again.

"As much as I would love to fuck you again, you seem like you need a break." She said nothing; only looking away from him, blushing angrily. He removed her manacles, not bothering with the collar yet. She sat up and slowly rubbed life back into her limbs, wincing. He brought over a new collar, a leather one, and placed it around her neck. It was softer and lighter than the metal, and it wouldn't shock her. He felt like she earned it, and he could always punish her in other ways.

12