The Scientist Ch. 02

Story Info
Meghan's strange new life continues with new friends.
5.7k words
4.44
10.9k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tollbooth
tollbooth
43 Followers

Meghan woke up slowly as the lights in her room brightened over the course of about half an hour. She ran her hands softly over her body under the comforting blanket. There was something off about her tactile sense - it was more intense than normal. It felt delicious to touch herself.

The images of the day before started coming into her head, entangled in the insatiable desire she felt. Even excluding the prototype sex toy designed specifically for her, she had never had a sexual experience like that. She replayed images of his hands touching her breast and his penis fully inside her. She imagined the heat of his body and the way he smelled. She imagined him having her. It was getting too hot under the blanket.

She looked at the vent she had exposed by moving her bed. "Hello?" She didn't get an answer.

She looked to her right. A fresh pair of sweats sat neatly folded on the table. And a pair of cozy-looking socks and red Nikes. She opened up the covers, swung her legs out, and wrung the sleepiness from her eyes. Then she saw the door was wide open. Her heart bolted.

She hurriedly put on the sweats and shoes and peeked around the corner. The hallway was dimly lit but very clean. She listened carefully; it seemed some light clanking was coming from the left. She inched towards it.

The hallway was lined with doors. There was hers, then her vent friend's, and two more before the hallway turned right. At the turn, she stopped to listen. She heard a woman's laugh. She poked her head around the corner and saw a wide, tall room, filled with diffuse sunshine, and a single, heavy wooden table with a bench on either side. Five women sat at the table, enjoying a meal together. Seeing them physically relaxed her, and she walked openly into the room.

She stopped at the doorway. The room was a large, antique-style kitchen with windows up high on the wall. Meghan guessed the bulk of this complex was underground.

"Nice outfit," said a woman on the edge of the right bench. The others all snickered. Everyone was wearing identical grey sweats.

"Don't mind Alys," another one said, "She's a bit of a cynic. Come, have some soup!"

Meghan sat at the edge of the left bench, across from Alys. "I'm Meghan," she said, raising her right hand in an awkward wave. They went around and introduced themselves.

Alys had short, wavy, dirty blonde hair. She had slightly pouty full lips, pronounced cheekbones with a rosy shadow, and a cute, turned-up nose. Her green eyes seemed to glow, even beyond the bright ambient light. The sweatshirt hung off her thin frame. Images of small breasts and a pronounced pelvis flashed in Meghan's mind. She tried to focus on her chest, to see if she could see her nipples poking through the sweatshirt. This was unusual for her. She also found it unusual how much pleasure she took in watching Alys's lips wrap around a spoonful of soup.

Betsy was next to her. Betsy's perfect skin was painted with a million freckles. Her lower lip was bigger than Alys's, in a similar pouty shape. The freckles above her mouth looked like a pointillist's mustache. She had large, blue eyes and long, nearly orange hair. Her laugh was the least lady-like, which Meghan found absolutely charming. Meghan imagined how fun it would be to search for constellations all over Betsy's pale body. An image flashed of her straddling Betsy's legs and gently spreading her butt cheeks apart to explore her spotted vulva. Meghan felt compelled to put her hand down her pants at the thought of what beautiful things she might see when she did that.

These images and sexual thoughts were most definitely out of the norm. Meghan had never thought of women in this way.

Christina "with a C" was next to her. She was a petite brunette with long flowing hair, amber eyes, and delectable eyebrows. Arcs perfectly framed her mouth under her supple cheeks that seemed to lift her entire face when she smiled. Meghan made very intense eye contact with Christina. No wild images flashed in her mind, but she really wanted to caress her behind her ears. Too bad she was sitting so far away.

Molly sat across from her. She had short brown hair and nearly black eyes behind thick-rimmed black glasses. A few moles were scattered around her warm, chubby face. She was the biggest woman in the group. Meghan imagined how cozy it must be to lay in bed with her. She nearly had to shake her head to clear the images of Molly pulling her pussy lips apart so Meghan could lick her slit.

Next to Meghan was Michelle. She instantly recognized her voice as that of her vent friend. She, too, had rosy cheeks. Meghan tilted her head down to scratch the back of her neck, conveniently taking the opportunity to check out Michelle's body. She guessed she had large, supple breasts, from the way the top draped on her. Michelle spread her legs just as Meghan's gaze reached her hips. When their knees touched, Meghan felt a tingle in her groin. When Michelle shifted in her seat, she swore she could see a dark spot on her pants. Meghan wondered if they were all as aroused all the time as she was.

The soup was exquisite, as was the bread and fresh butter. As they ate, they talked. Meghan liked watching their mouths as they did so.

Nobody had an accurate idea of how long they had been there. It wasn't even clear if they had all arrived at the same time. Alys said it felt like a vacation; she had eaten alone in this room the first several times before Betsy joined her. Betsy's infectious laugh had brought the others out. Each had their own initial level of suspicion and fear, but they had come to terms with it. They discussed their constant sexual desire very openly - without specifics - but they all confirmed the baseline arousal level and the flashing images.

Alys got up and brought out the dessert portions from the large commercial refrigerator. Passionfruit mousse with a few raspberries on top. Meghan was blown away by this new dessert. The tart flavor coated her tongue as the perfectly fluffy texture melted in her mouth. She closed her eyes to experience it fully. When she opened them, she found Christina leaning towards the table, having raised her shirt just above the bottom of her perky breasts. She caressed them as she experienced each spoonful, alternating between cupping them and gently tugging at her nipple. Betsy had her hand on Christina's bare back. She couldn't see what Alys or Molly were doing, but Michelle's hand had found hers on her thigh. Meghan wrapped her fingers around to Michelle's palm and gave her a reassuring squeeze. Michelle responded by sliding over until their thighs were touching along their full length. This set fire to Meghan's body. She was so purely happy and so full of desire to share affection with all these women she had just met. She could only imagine they were being given something in the food, but she didn't care.

They sat quietly for a moment, enjoying themselves and each other. Christina's neck and chest were red; she seemed to have completely given in and grappled at her breasts with both hands. This was most definitely not a show, but she most definitely did not care that they could see her. Occasionally, her shirt would lift high enough for Meghan to see skin. Mostly she just saw the bulges of hands distorting the shirt from underneath. This went straight to Meghan's groin. She pictured laying on Christina's lap, gazing up at her breasts while she fondled them. Betsy had her head bowed, still sharing in Christina's excitement - and who knows what else. Alys had an empty look of concentration on her face. Meghan could only imagine what may be going on under the table. She couldn't see Molly without peeking around Michelle, which seemed inappropriate. But she heard some very pleasurable sighs coming from her. Michelle's caresses had gotten more intense; each held their hand on the other's thigh, slowly daring higher and higher along the leg. Meghan didn't want to look at her. She was afraid if Michelle was looking back at her, she'd try to kiss her and break some sort of rule. Were there rules in this place?

A chime rang. It was a tasteful, electronic version of what an old grandfather clock may make. Christina slowly rose as the others prepared to. Her eyes closed, her hands stroking her breasts, she walked, almost as if being remote-controlled, and disappeared into the dark hallway. Meghan got a good look at Christina's ass as she walked. Her pants had gotten stuck in her crack, and with each step, her meaty cheeks jiggled just right, as if to beckon her to follow. Betsy followed. Her pants were low, and Meghan caught a glimpse of a very muscular trunk. Molly looked to be in a hurry. She was second shortest after Christina, and she carried her curves gracefully and naturally. Alys walked nonchalantly right behind her. An image of the two of them playing with Alys's clit hit Meghan so hard that she nearly fell off the bench. Michelle gave Meghan's thigh a squeeze. "It's time to go to our rooms," she said.

By the time they made it to their doors, the others had already gone into their rooms, so she didn't know where they were. She made a mental note to look for another vent, but there wasn't much in terms of decor for it to have been hiding behind.

She felt very relaxed and perfectly satisfied by the meal. When she walked into her room, she found her bed had been moved back against the wall, and a modified massage table sat in the center of the room. Meghan hesitantly explored it.

The table seemed to have more articulation than the run-of-the-mill folding massage table she had seen her friends use. Its surface was littered with small metal plates that roughly resembled the outline of the human body with a few additional ones inside, particularly where a lengthwise split in the table started. There were two handgrips - almost like bicycle handlebars - near the middle of each long end. Beneath the head hole was a black box with a lot of wires coming out. They connected to another box that lay at the bottom of the supporting frame. She was about to look into the hole to see if she could see anything when Michelle arrived at her door. With no pants on.

God, her pussy was beautiful. A perfect spread of pubic hair seemed to emanate from her slit and fade out onto her legs. She had skinny hips but slightly chunky thighs and the thought of grabbing at them nearly buckled Meghan's knees. She wanted to kiss her in the mouth while she pulled their pussies together with a handful of Michelle's ass.

"I'm supposed to help you with this one," Michelle said, raising a bag with two little plastic jars in it - and the bottom of her sweatshirt with it. Meghan stood there, quietly. Michelle smiled. Meghan stood back against the wall as Michelle approached the table, put the bag on her bed, and opened the first jar. It was full of some sort of gel, and she scooped a big gob of it and put it on one of the metal plates. She looked up at Meghan, and said with a smirk, "Hmm, maybe I can reach better from here."

Michelle walked around the table so that her back was facing Meghan and continued to apply the gel to the metal plates. She was humming some unidentifiable tune. Meghan focused on her ass. It looked adorably compact as if the cheeks had been pushed together from being in pants all their lives. She bent over to reach across the table and Meghan understood the smirk. She caught a glimpse of Michelle's vulva as the angle allowed just enough light to sneak in there. She had small, darkened inner lips and broad, puffy outer lips. She saw a small drop of liquid clinging to her labia and she nearly gasped. Meghan felt as if her heartbeat could be seen on her entire body. She wanted to do something sexual so badly but didn't know if she was supposed to. She settled on rubbing her thighs over her pants.

As Michelle continued, Meghan watched. Her legs spread and came together as she made her way around the table. From the side she could see a cute little belly. At some point her sweatshirt got caught on the edge of the table as she leaned over it and pulled her breasts down and flattened them a bit. Meghan hoped she could see them soon.

"OK, I think that's enough!" said Michelle with a gleam of satisfaction on her face. Each of the plates was covered with a solid dollop of that goop. She walked over to the bed, closed the jar, and put it in the bag. Facing the wall, she casually pulled her sweatshirt off and tossed it on the bed. One of her breasts swung out a bit sideways when she reached for the other jar. She turned as she opened it, "Now we have to do you!"

Meghan could not take her eyes off Michelle's breasts. They were large, as she suspected. They hung about halfway down to her navel and swung a bit as she walked. Her nipples were large and relatively smooth, and the edges were ill-defind as if having been blended with the fingers of a painter. They were very different from Meghan's pert, tight little nipples. She stood right in front of her and smiled. "Is it OK if I take your clothes off?"

"Yes," Meghan whispered wistfully. Michelle squatted down in front of her to put the open jar on the floor, her boobs separating from her rib cage a bit as she leaned forward. She rose back up with a hair tie in her hand and reached up to pull Meghan's hair back. The curve of her breast near her armpit was just exquisite. Meghan reached out and caressed it, and she felt her pussy contract. Michelle finished tying Meghan's hair and reached to grab her hand.

"Oh, so sorry, I just... I..."

"Shhhh," Michelle said. Slowly, she took Meghans' hand across her breast, grazing it, and guided it down along her torso. In a smooth, gentle motion, she swirled her hands around Meghan's to hold it from behind and placed her middle finger directly in her slit. Meghan nearly fell to the floor.

"Relax..." Michelle reassured her, "breath with me." And she slowly started fucking Meghan's finger, keeping it fixed in space and riding it by slowly thrusting her hip to run her slit along its length. "Yes, just breathe..." She pushed Meghan's index and ring fingers equally onto her outer lips as she teased herself further with her middle finger. Her pubic hair was thin and soft. They breathed together for a few minutes, with Michelle nearly imperceptibly running herself along Meghan's fingers.

She took Meghan's hand and lifted it. "Hmmm..." she moaned, "we should probably stop, or I'll spoil it." The sweet smell of her juicy cunt nearly slapped Meghan in the face. She winced, close to losing her balance. "Do you want it?" Michelle asked.

"Yes!" Meghan whimpered.

And with that, Michelle put Meghan's fingers together, and shoved them into her mouth. She ran her articulate tongue along the spaces between them, licking her own juices off them. Her breath, shooting from her nostrils onto Meghan's hand, gave her goosebumps. Meghan stood there, mouth agape, watching Michelle clean her hand.

"I don't know for sure," she said, licking her lips, "but I think you may get to have a turn soon. But we really need to get you ready now."

"Oh...OK," Meghan said as Michelle started to pull her pants down. She looked down and saw a wet spot on it the size of a large mango pit. Michelle giggled. She came back up and helped her take her sweatshirt off. Meghan was still mesmerized by the opportunity to look at Michelle's moving body naked, but she also took great pleasure when Michelle clearly paused to admire her body.

"You're really cute," Michelle said.

"Thanks. You too."

"OK, raise your arms up!" she said, with a back-to-business energy. Meghan lifted her arms until her hands nearly touched the ceiling and arched her back so they rested against the wall. Just over the edge of her shaven mound, she could see Michelle squatting down. She came up with the jar, took a gob of the stuff, and pushed it onto Meghan's stomach, rubbing it about. Meghan let her push her against the wall with that motion. It felt good to have Michelle pushing her at the hip, and upper leg, and rib cage. And if she spread her legs just right, the wall gripped her ass and Michelle's sideway smears would spread her open a bit. She liked feeling the coolness of bricks on her crack contrasting with the fervent heat generated by Michelle's touches.

Michelle did her pits and it tickled a bit. But as she reached for her arms, she had to get really close. Michelle's forehead got to just above Meghan's nose. Meghan loved the smell of her hair. Their breasts touched. "Oops!" Michelle said, taking a step back to check her work. "OK, I think that's good. Let's do the rest on the table."

Meghan turned and walked on the table and patted twice on it. Her breast jiggled when she did that. "OK, get on here, face down."

Meghan did as she was told. She crawled onto the table, trying to avoid the gobs of gel on the metal plates. "It's OK, don't worry about those," said Michelle, grabbing the back of her thigh really close to her ass and gesturing her to get down flat. Meghan did so, put her face over the hole, and adjusted her position by grabbing the handles. Michelle did the rest, making sure her feet were in the right place. The gobs of gel felt cool against her skin but they soon warmed up. The hole she rested her face against smelled a bit like new plastic. She hadn't noticed at first, but there were straps at the base of the table, and Michelle was fastening them comfortably around her ankles. Meghan used the handles to move her body a bit and make some adjustments.

Meghan laid there for a bit, and nothing happened. She felt nice and relaxed. Michelle was taking this chance to really stare at Meghan's body. She was very excited that she was chosen to help. Meghan's butt was bigger than Michelle's, and she loved the curve of her hips. She was bigger everywhere, really - taller, wider at the hips. Perhaps their breasts were close in size. She liked her broad labia. She liked her hair and the shape of her ears. Michelle pinched her own nipple as she walked to the jar of body oil and grabbed it.

Meghan lifted her head for an instant, turned to look, and caught Michelle tugging at her tit. She lifted her ass in the air so she could pull the skin back on her clit, but found a lot of that goop on there, and decided it was best not to mess it up. She relaxed, content with her desire, and the guarantee - in her mind - that what was to come would be worth it.

Michelle started spreading oil at Meghan's calves. Her touch was a bit more tender than the business-like doing of the front of her body. Meghan felt her tits touch her heels. Michelle reached up further, spreading copious amounts of oil onto her hamstrings. Her fingertips reached the bottom of Meghan's butt cheeks and she turned her fingers inward, tracing extremely close to her pussy, and ran them back down along the inside of her thighs. Meghan moaned.

Soft music started to fill the room. It was the perfect rhythm for the moment, soothing yet exciting. Meghan listened to her heartbeat match the tempo of the song. Some sort of display came on inside the box, fading from black, into a kaleidoscopic three-dimensional image of dancing shapes and colors. Meghan, curious, lifted her head from the hole. The illusion broke down. She put her face back down and the shapes popped back into 3D, appearing to reach for her face. They were wonderful.

Michelle had climbed onto the table and was straddling Meghan's left leg so she could get higher onto her body to spread the oil. She spent a long time squeezing Meghan's ass. Her breathing followed each stroke - inhaling up the ilotibial band, hooking her thumb onto her cheek, circling around the small of her back, and coming down with the edge of her palm deep in Meghan's crack on the exhale. At the fourth stroke, when Meghan was sure of the pattern, she thrusted her ass up just as Michelle's pinky passed her anus. It went in a bit. Michelle's breathing stopped. Meghan whispered a little gasp - she was so full of seemingly insatiable desire but afraid she had done something wrong.

tollbooth
tollbooth
43 Followers
12