The Scientist Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle moved up the table. She let her body come down, pressing her vulva against Meghan's hamstring. She got back up and spread her slit wide with her fingers prior to setting herself back down again. Meghan could feel the difference between her soft pubic hair and her hot, oozing pussy. Michelle started thrusting slowly - as she had done before on Meghan's finger. She squeezed her hand, palm up, between her thigh and Meghan's vulva, resting three fingers over her slit, slowly shifting them sideways as she humped her leg. She moaned. She pushed her thumb onto Meghan's anus. The tempo of the music picked up.

The kaleidoscope turned pink, and floating crystals liquified into droplets as they spun before Meghan's face. She started to delicately heave her ass up and down to make it easier for Michelle's fingers to touch her. She tried to move her thigh back and forth for Michelle's benefit, too. Her hamstring was so hot under Michelle's pussy. The kaleidoscope turned orange and the music picked up again.

Meghan was desperate to be penetrated. She imagined Michelle bending over to enter her with two fingers, causing her large breasts to graze onto the small of her back. She pictured the smear of pussy juice that Michelle was leaving on her hamstring. An image flashed of her licking Michelle's slit and ass as she fingered someone else. She pictured that thick uncut cock between their bodies. She thought of the two of them laying on that wooden table having an orgasm in front of all the other women.

Meghan grabbed the two handles to give herself some leverage to push against Michelle's thrusts and the kaleidoscope went blank. An image faded in. It was that of a woman straddling another's leg. She watched for a moment before she realized this was live video. That was Michelle on her leg. Her ass cheeks draped beautifully over her hamstring, wrapped around glistening skin. She could see the side of her beautiful breast. She pulled herself down to suggest more pressure on her vulva and the camera spun around wildly, settling eventually on a side view of Michelle's beautiful, draping breast and her cute belly. Her cheeks and chest were red. Her left hand was sweeping furiously across her clit. Meghan realized that the handles could be twisted to position the viewpoint. She could watch herself have sex in VR. The rhythm of the music intensified.

Then the door opened. a man walked in. He was naked, except for some sort of belt just above his semi-erect penis. Michelle snapped to attention and hopped off the table, clearly dissatisfied, hoping for a reward. After the man walked in Christina, still wearing her sweat pants, but no shirt. She went straight for Michelle and hugged her. And she started to stroke her hair and face.

Meghan's body was tingling all over. The man stopped at Meghan's feet and caressed her calves. he undid a latch on the table and slowly started spreading the two halves, taking Meghan's legs with them. "Are you comfortable?" he asked.

"Yes!" she mumbled from within the box.

He walked up the split table, running his hands over the inside of her thighs. She spun the camera to see from the side. The music took a happier tone when she saw Michelle cupping Christina's perky tits in her hand while they made out slowly and deliberately. The way they kissed was so beautiful to watch. Meghan really wanted to touch herself, but she felt she understood that there was something to this set up and she was, so far, using it properly.

His thumbs were tracing the edges of her vulva now as he rested his palms on her ass. Meghan rotated the camera again to focus on him. His cock was growing between her legs as he caressed her ass. He spread her legs a bit more. The stretch felt good. He moved his hands to the small of her back, sending a heat wave up her spine. His cock touched her as he did that. Its head resting on the table, just next to her clit. She tried to pull herself down onto it, but the camera spun wildly instead. It settled on a view from above, where she could see her own legs spread wide, and his cock resting just next to her pussy.

"I'm going to have sex with you now," he stated calmly. With that, he watched as he picked up his cock with one hand, aligned it with her pussy, and pulled his foreskin back and forth just at the tip of her vagina. He was dripping.

She stared intently at the image before her. "Please, just fuck me," she whispered to herself. As she did, she noticed her lower lip touched something. Something slick.

"Lick it," he said. And she did. She traced the tip of her tongue around it. It gave a bit when she pushed on it. She watched - and felt - him put the tip of his cock just inside her. Her mouth was opened by this object in the box. She clamped her lips around it. Over the music, she could hear Christina's panting. And it sounded like Michelle was about to cum. She squirmed, desperate for more of his cock, and the dildo went further into her mouth, then just beyond her reach.

He went in deeper. His cock felt so fucking hot inside her. She watched as he meticulously parted her lips, lubricating his shaft with her juices. She reached for the dildo with her tongue. It filled her mouth again. She held it with her lips to try to keep it inside. She wanted to be filled. Everywhere.

Michelle came. Christina gasped. Meghan sucked on the dildo and it went deep into her mouth. It was in a bit far, but she didn't want to pull her head back and lose the image of her pussy wrapped around his cock. She calmed herself. He started to stroke his penis in and out of her. She tried clamping on it to see if it looked different. She loved watching her muscles contract, feeling his cock inside of her, and giving head at the same time.

He started fidgeting with his belt. There was a small dildo on it. She perked up in curiosity and the dildo in her mouth retreated. He was still fucking her - slowly. She saw that Christina and Michelle had come off the bed and were standing next to either leg and began to caress it. The sensory load from two dicks, four hands, and the tingling all over her body were like nothing she had ever experienced. She didn't feel like she was anywhere near orgasm, but had reached an almost mind-numbing level of arousal.

She loved these women. She was so thankful for the touch. Fast, light sweeps around her thighs, getting close - so close - to her ass. She remained relaxed in this stretched position, watching and feeling all the touches. The music was calming. Watching Christina touch her breasts, as she had in the dining hall, was calming.

Michelle and Christina used both their hands to tease Meghan's asshole. They pulled at it so gently, slipping around its lubricated surface. They caressed it in turn, sometimes stretching it a bit, pushing some lubricant in. He prepared the slender dildo on his belt, resting its tip on Meghan's crack.

The teasing of her ass was bringing her very close to orgasm. "I want you to make me cum," she begged.

"You need to wait until the process is complete," he said. "Try to hold it".

"Yes. OK, yes, I'll try."

She rotated the camera to look from her back down towards her butt. She could see the four sets of fingers spreading her ass. She could see his belly and the belt dildo. When he pulled back enough she could see his glistening shaft. The music intensified further - as did the tingling. Christina bent down to kiss her cheek. Then she looked at him for a moment, turned back, and started to lick Meghan's asshole. Meghan gasped for air, holding as hard as she could to this exploding feeling.

He pushed his penis farther in, bringing the tip of the dildo to Christina's tongue. Meghan clamped around his penis, and then released. Exercising her pelvic floor seemed to distract her a bit and help her hold out. She licked ahead of her, looking for the dildo. Michelle guided the dildo into Christina's mouth. She pushed Christina's head gently towards his torso and she swallowed the whole thing. The dildo in the box pushed at Meghan's lips and she opened her mouth to let it in.

She rotated the camera back to an overhead view. Michelle's hands on her cheek, her pussy wrapped around his glistening cock, and Christina's beautiful hair draped over her, with her nose pressed against his body. She backed away, guided the glistening dildo towards Meghan's anus, and he pushed in.

Christina held her fingers over the tip of the dildo as she lapped up some of the drool off her chin. Then Meghan felt her ass get penetrated. Michelle's fingers still teased around it. He thrust himself in a bit further, and so it went a bit further into her ass. The tingling intensified around her body. She sucked at the dildo in her mouth. She wanted more.

The music picked up. He put his cock deep inside her. She felt him fully in - that inexplicable pleasure around her cervix. The dildo in her ass increased the pressure in her pussy, pushing him against her G spot. She pulled the dildo deeper into her mouth. It was beginning to touch her throat. She spun the camera again, looking for a new vantage point, and landed on a view of Christina from behind, her pert cheeks jiggling as she frantically fanned her fingers over her pussy. The last image she saw was of Christina penetrating her own ass, her body trembling, and having a very sloppy orgasm.

Meghan had closed her eyes as the tingling intensified. Micro-convulsions ran up and down her body as he fucked her deeply. She sucked the dildo into her mouth and stroked her head up and down on it. She filled her mouth with it as he pushed deep inside of her. His gripping of her ass squeezed her pussy around his pulsating cock. Her panting grew louder than the music. The fullness in her ass was such a new feeling of her. She was effectively screaming in pleasure but it was all muffled by the massive cock filling her mouth.

She let go...slowly. The fire built around her chest and inner thighs. She could see it building. And then it drained into her groin. The first jolt was so strong she lifted off the table, forcing the dildo out of her ass. The straps at her feet helped keep her on, as did his gentle grasp. He pulled himself deep inside and bathed her with thick gobs of cum. She turned her face to the side to breathe. She looked at Michelle. Michelle smiled at her. She was still tingling when he pulled out. Cum dripped out of her as her pussy still pumped. She closed her eyes as Michelle and Christina covered her with a warm, soft towel.

She woke up some time later in her bed. The table was gone. She was nestled in between Michelle and Christina. They smelled of sweet sweat and sex. Her body felt loose and disconnected - in a good way - as if it had just been assembled from the very best parts. A slight tingling still ran through.

"That was intense, wasn't it?" said Michelle as she stroked Meghan's hair between two fingers.

"Yes. I don't remember many specifics, just an immense feeling of joy."

"I came on your foot," Christina said, with a shy, devious giggle. Meghan didn't even remember that.

"I love you," Meghan answered. They hugged tight. Michelle gave her a peck on the lips.

"We've never been on that setup," Michelle said. "The table with the box. I don't think the others have been, either. I think he built it for you."

Meghan sighed, full of bliss and gratitude for her new friends.

"I think you were cumming for about 3 or 4 minutes," she continued, "He picked you up and lay you on the bed and we got to hold you while you finished. We tried to ask you about it, but you just wanted to touch us and be held."

"I love you," she said again. Then she fell asleep.

12