The Scoop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The paddle slammed against his pale arse and the sound reverberated loudly around the room as did the moan it drew from him. The pain was greater than Vinnie had expected and it stunned him momentarily.

Miss Angelica flicked the cane off his face, "I'm sorry did you forget something."

Vinnie responded in an instant, "Thank you, I deserved that." His reply was shouted as loud as possible, no way did he want to receive any more of that than necessary. A hum of female laughter followed his pitiful utterance.

Bill braced himself in readiness as the assailant walked behind him and playfully ran the cold paddle over his firm cheeks. When it hit, any form of macho resistance disappeared from Bill as the pain flew from his lips in a pathetic cry. "Thank you, I deserved that," his eyes watered immediately.

Both men's backsides throbbed and had grown a nice shade of pink as the paddle was passed to the next participant. Neither of the men could imagine how many ladies were in attendance and eagerly awaiting their turn but they soon would.

After each beating Miss Angelica would bestow upon the men, "good boy." This and the growing agonizing pain emanating from their glowing derrieres were their only constants. They had long lost count of how many they had received, they just prayed for an end to their suffering.

Tears now fell across their red-shamed faces as they whimpered and horsely replied to their mantra. Those words would be forever engraved in the psyche of both men, she had been correct in a lesson learned.

"Thank you ladies for your participation here tonight. Don't say we don't provide you with entertainment." Miss Angelica applauded the efforts of the unseen attendants, "I do hope it was worth your time."

The thunderous response of cheers and claps brought some genuine amusement to her cold facade. Both men slumped dejectedly to the counter, their legs buckled from the immense strain. Bill wriggled his fingers trying to loosen them from the grip of holding the bar rail throughout his torment.

Any chance of the ordeal being over was ended when the butt plug was abruptly withdrawn from both men producing identical moans. The pulsating pain emanating from the beaten backside was now accompanied by a sore swollen empty feeling from the anus.

"Oh I'm sorry boys, did you think it was over?" Both men lifted their heads to see the towering black girl leaning against the drinks display behind the bar. Her gigawatt smile beamed down upon the broken men, "the funs only just beginning."

She giggled as she high-fived the flirtatious young blonde girl who had joined her, "that punishment was from the ladies you tried to ruin."

"Your next punishment will be from us, for the damage to the club and for breaking the first rule of this club." The stunning blonde flashed her dazzling green eyes into Bills, "no men unless invited."

"And you were certainly not invited," the black girl slammed down a thick black rubber cock on the bar.

Both men's eyes locked on the horrifying object and turned terrified toward each other. Bill tried to plead for mercy but his words stayed frozen in his throat. A cold liquid was being poured over his swollen hole, he knew resistance was futile.

"We'll be nice to you to start with," a thickly muscled arm wrapped around Bill's waist. "Nice and medium-sized, a bit bigger than you." The hard body pressed against him and the tip of a plastic cock pressed at the edge of his anus.

Bill looked over to Vinnie for any vestige of help but discovered he was in his own world of pain. A butch leather-clad lady had gripped his neck with her tattoo-sleeved arm as she fed her strap-on cock deep within him. His cries were silenced but his pleading bulbous eyes stared back at Bill.

Bill's abuser wanted all to hear as she slid that cock into his virgin hole, his guttural groan bringing whoops of delight. Her strong arms lifted his body with each deep thrust, "oh you like that don't you bitch." Her mocking words forced him to deny but the rhythmical thrust of her cock drew helpless groans from his lips.

"Come on bitch don't be greedy," the back girl tapped her tattooed friend on the shoulder and assumed the position. "Next size up."

Bill knew from the scream from Vinnie that the black girl was wearing the strap-on off the bar and he was thankful it wasn't him. When the cock was removed from his hole Bill feared the worst until a slightly gentler grip attached around him.

"Don't worry I'll be gentle with you," Bill knew from the cool confident tone whispered in his ear the identity of his abuser. The gorgeous blonde licked his ear as she teased a much thicker cock along his crack, toying the head at his once tight hole.

Bill gripped the bar rail once again as the cock plunged roughly inside him, the animalistic roar seeped from his throat. His head was yanked up so he could see the blonde mistress smiling triumphantly in the mirror.

"You're my bitch boy now," she squealed in delight as the bound man bounced back on her fat cock. Both girls now grinned at each other as they began to pound in unison, keeping rhythm with the claps of the audience.

Their audience now clapped at each thrust of the girls and both men's groans were drowned out in the rising atmosphere of the bar. Bill's head was still raised so he could witness the adulation in the mirror and the beaming smile of his tormentor.

At the release of their plastic cocks both men slumped heavily to the bar top, the generous applause for the ladies' performance ringing in their ears. Vinnie's face lay flat on the counter, his breath steaming up the glass beneath him.

Both men pleaded for their endurance to be over, vocally at least, their physical struggle had long relinquished. Their brief moment of calm was ended by another plastic cock pressing at their manholes.

Bill peered over at Vinnie to see the blonde proprietor of the club lubing up an enormous plastic cock and Bill realized to his horror that he would get the equivalent. From the squeal that it produced from Vinnie, Bill knew it would stretch him to his limit.

The thick wet cock head teased between Bill's sore red cheeks and pushed against his aching throbbing hole. His head slumped to the bar and he closed his eyes to try to blank it from his memory. As the head popped abruptly in Bill could do little but whimper as it slowly edged further.

His eyes opened wide as the strong wafting scent of the new arrivals perfume filled his nostrils and he lifted his face to see her face. His heart dropped as he came face to face with the cocky grin of his nemesis.

Sam Murray plowed the thick cock down to the plastic balls, burying the full ten inches into his once tight hole. His resolve crumbled as the realization of her identity dawned upon him, watching her face delight at the moment. "Hello Bill, what brought you here."

Tears slipped from his eyes as he slumped despairingly to the counter, his humiliation finally complete. The fat cock slowly stretched his painfully sore hole as she pulled it agonizingly back out.

"Tell me you want it back up your fuck hole, bitch." Sam pulled his head up viciously by his hair, "beg for more." She gripped his cock with her lubed-up fingers and gently brought him to life.

Bill bit down on his lip as he desperately tried to fight her, the sensation of his growing cock and that cock inching back into him clouding his resistance. His red tear strained face shook back at him in the steamed-up mirror.

Sam gripped his waist hard as she gently eased her cock minutely up him, his cock oozing pre cum in her fingers. "You better say it or this will go all night," her cocky tone taunting her foe.

Between soft sobs, Bill exhaled his quiet response, "I want it back up my hole."

"No knobhead," a swift spank accompanied her reply. "Nice and loud for all the ladies to hear." Sam pressed her cock as she squeezed his waist, "and I want to hear you beg me for fuck it."

Dejectedly Bill raised his voice over the hum of the room, "please put your cock up my hole." His face burnt red in embarrassment as the words slipped into the air.

"Louder," her voice raised in annoyance. "I want to hear you say please Sam shove your cock up my fuck hole, nice and loud."

The room hushed slightly waiting for his response broken by Bill's shouted plea, "please Sam shove your cock up my fuck hole!"

The room erupts in appreciation as Sam forced the cock back up Bill to the hilt, each inch accompanied by the strange squealing noise emerging from him. The gentle probing was replaced by a relentless powerful thrusting, her buttocks pounding into him.

Vinnie clamped his mouth tightly shut keeping his humiliation locked inside, the salty tears ran over his pursed lips as he whimpered. With his eyes fixed on the fogged glass top, he futilely attempted to block out his degradation at the hands of the mocking women.

Sam's forceful pummelling of Bill's tender opened hole had the opposite effect on him, his mouth drooped open with each deep thrust and as it rubbed hard against his prostrate he let out a loud echoing howl.

Vinnie's ordeal had ended with his spunk shot up the side of the bar and he lay beaten and dispirited flat on the counter. His face was flat against the top watching in awe as his accomplice moaned orgasmically alongside him.

The whole room's attention was now solely on Sam's performance and she rose to the occasion. She had waited years to get her own back on Bill and his like in the office, the jokes, the insinuations, and the mockery had all come home to roost on poor Bill.

The harder she pounded, the louder the room's response and surprisingly the noise from Bill. His cries of anger and horror had been turned to groans of erotic enjoyment and as Sam stared into the mirror she could see the shame in his face confirming it.

"Who's bitch are you Bill?" Sam gleefully screamed her question.

Between each deep thrust Bill yelled out his answer, "yours Sam, I'm your bitch."

Her elation at his reply grew when she felt his cock explode in her fingers, the hot cum shooting to the floor. She had fucked the cum out of him and her victory was complete. Burying the cock deep into him she reached her hand around to him, "lick it clean."

Without thinking Bill lapped away at her cum soaked hand, cleaning every last drop. Never paying attention to Vinnie's gobsmacked appearance, both men had been taken but only one had been turned.

Sam leaned over the beaten man and whispered in his ear, "Monday morning you will remove your application for the editor's job and if you're a good boy none of this will go any further than those present here."

Her cock pressed hard at his insides, "yes Sam, I'll remove it and quit the paper." Bill felt her hot breath tickling his lobes.

"Oh no," Sam tickled his ear with her tongue. "I'm going to make you my assistant when I get the job." "I'm going to keep you very busy."

She slammed two more thrusts into him and then released the glistening cock from his now gaping hole. Sam admired the view of Bill's red spanked arse bent over the bar and the pool of cum at his feet which she had drawn from him.

The proprietor walked cooly around the bar to face both men and leaned over the panting Vinnie. "As for you, I think your blackmailing days are over." She tapped the cane abruptly on his head, "the only video worth paying for is this one of you two boys being taken by weak little women."

The room filled with the uproarious laughter of the ladies who were certainly glad they had attended at such short notice. She tapped Bill's face to gain his attention, "especially you Mr. Reporter, actually begging to get fucked by your colleague."

Bill's face collapsed to the glass counter, catching Vinnie's face for the first time since the ordeal ended. Realizing he had been witness to his capitulation but also his loud willing submission. He closed his eyes and longed to never set eyes on him again and hopefully none of the women here present.

Except for Sam, his tormentor in chief and soon to be his daily oppressor. How would he explain his fall from grace to his friends in the office and how would she treat him around them from now on? Bill sobbed gently to himself as he fully grasped his despair had only just begun.

"Now ladies, I think we should reopen the bar and celebrate the night's festivities," the proprietor clapped her hands and begged for attention. "First round on the house."

The cheers reverberated around the room as the ladies swarmed to the bar, brushing against the still bound helpless figures of the men. Both of them took the indignity in quiet beaten silence, the pokes, pinches, slaps, and spillages accepted in sullen grace.

The muscular door woman pulled both their heads up by the hair, "we'll get around to releasing you when we lock up until then shut the fuck up and be the pretty little fuck toys that you now are." She dropped them roughly back to counted with a slap, both men winced but neither made a sound, not even a whimper.

Neither of them had the nerve to look up for fear of catching the other's eye, they kept their eyes locked straightforward on the steamed-up glass of the counter. The sounds of clinking glasses and the popping of corks swirled around them mixed in with the throb of female laughter.

Every loud cackle made them wince and squirm, knowing they were the butt of the joke. Every passing woman didn't resist giving their beaten backsides another spank or delivering one more demoralizing comment spat into their ears.

As the last customer left the men were finally released, the pain in their cramped-up legs causing them to collapse to the floor in agony. The door women grabbed both by the neck and hurled them bodily out the door and into the cold wet street, followed by their belongings.

Vinnie sprawled across the pavement, furiously grabbing up his clothes and scurrying away in hasty silence. Bill dressed in front of the building, his nakedness meant nothing after the night's humiliation.

Slipping on his shoes, he felt some respite from the night's cold, and his mind could concentrate solely on the aches in his body. His wrists and ankles stung from the bounds but the overwhelming pain throbbed from his anus. Each step reminded him of the violent taking of his manhood and he winced tenderly away into the night.

12