All Comments on 'The Scorned Wife'

by Kandy5647

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
JonATaylorJonATaylorover 11 years ago
Wrong Category

You should have put this in Loving Wives. You would have gottn a hundred angry comments and a few other women who fantasize about abusing a man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The aftermath?

Divorce the bitch and beat the boyfriend to within an inch of his worthless life. That was WAY over the top. Do you really think any man would let that kind of betrayal stand?

SamuelxSamuelxalmost 11 years ago
Your story rocks, babe !

I love your writing sweetie. Keep at it. Your stories rock. Ignore the idiots who couldn't write a story to save their miserable lives. So many cowardly women and dumb men hide behind the moniker "anonymous". Well I am Samuelx the most profilic writer on all of Literotica and I say I am a FAN of yours. I look forward to reading your new stuff whenever you post them. You are an amazing writer and a talented young woman.

Kandy5647Kandy5647almost 11 years agoAuthor
Seriously?

To Samuelx Thank you Hun! Your comments and admiration mean a lot to me!

To the others: it's a story. First and foremost. Secondly, it's called "The Scorned Wife" I even went so far to say she was pissed off. Meaning she was vengeful. This is a story about a wife's revenge. Plain and simple. So do me a couple favors: .1) don't like it? Don't read it. 2.) lighten up!

Thanks! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What a slut!

How stupid can a woman be to get "revenge" by turning herself into a slut? Makes no sense. She risks her health by exposing herself to STD's, aids and herpes? She guarantees herself a divorce and probably the wrath of her friends and family when word gets around as to what she did. Yes, it's fiction/fantasy. That doesn't mean it isn't a HORRIBLE story.

Kandy5647Kandy5647almost 11 years agoAuthor
To the Anonymous person below my comment.

If a husband can sleep with another woman behind his wife's back in the bed he shares with his wife on their wedding anniversary then all bets are off as to how he gets revenge on him. If she chooses to humiliate him then that's what she chooses to do. If it makes her a slut then oh well. She got her revenge at his expense and to her that's all that matters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What Next Time?

After that,chapter 2 should be about how Brandon gets revenge by slicing off Carmine's cock and balls and using them to suffocate Alisha by wedging them down her throat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKandy5647@Kandy5647
Hello there dear People in Literotica land! Name's K aka Kandy5647. I'm here because it's fun to be here! Happy Reading Folks! PSA: My stories are copy written so yeah; don't try anything stupid! Just enjoy the stories! (^_^) -Management