The Scorned Young Woman Pt. 13

Story Info
MFM threesome with Jason and Tony. Is she about to submit?
7.4k words
4.62
5.4k
5

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/27/2023
Created 11/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a bit since I've brought these characters out to play. Honestly, I've been working on other stories because I was at a standstill. I know where I want them to end, and it's probably obvious to readers of this series what that ending will be. The challenge I've had is getting them there. I've written several scenes, and rewritten, and rewritten. Figuring out how, or if, to stitch the scenes together into a coherent story that's true to the characters is my current challenge. I hope you enjoy this installment.



The following week was anything but typical: Chelsea and I talked about her work each evening over dinner, and I provided input, but Wednesday changed things dramatically--I received a package in the mail from Jackson Financial, it was Chelsea's draft contract for my review. I skimmed the document and called my lawyer. She agreed to take a look at the draft contract that afternoon and so after lunch, I headed downtown to her office. We huddled in her conference room and went over it, line by line. Ed had taken my words to heart, he proposed an initial three-year contract, followed by fifty percent ownership plus an additional percentage ownership for every percent she grew the office above the gross revenue at the end of the second year. He had specified terms of transition and included a consulting clause for himself; a five-year term in return for a very reasonable stipend. I called Ed from my lawyer's office and told him I appreciated what he'd done and that I would recommend that Chelsea sign if he offered her the job. About an hour later, Chelsea texted that she would be late for our Wednesday workout as Mr. Jackson needed to see her about an issue in the office.

As I stepped from my post-workout shower I heard the front door slam and Chelsea screaming.

"Jaassooonnn! Where are you?"

"Bathroom," I responded.

She came bouncing in, her bra barely containing her tits as they flopped up and down.

"I should be the one doing the spanking, you kept this from me!"

"I take it that he offered you the job?"

"And half his company if I do well! You're quite the negotiator."

"He asked for my opinion and I gave it to him. I didn't think his initial offer was good enough."

She wrapped her arms around my neck, pillowing her ample breasts against me, and drew my mouth down to hers. We kissed passionately, our breaths mixing, our tongues intertwining. She slid one hand down my body and pulled away the towel I'd wrapped around my waist. With the towel pooled at my feet, she wrapped her short fingers around my cock as best she could.

"I'm so fucking hot for this," she moaned into my mouth as she gave my cock a squeeze. "There's a bottle of champagne on the kitchen counter, and I hope it goes well with your jizz because I'm going to suck you dry before we celebrate. Ever since I left the office it's all I can think about, the feel of your cock in my mouth, and the taste of your cum when it pools around my tongue."

"Heaven forbid that I deny you," I smiled.

"Do you want me to undress?"

"Mmm," I moaned as she stroked my shaft, "no. If you're that hungry then I don't want to wait. On your knees, now."

She smiled up at me and began kissing her way toward my aching erection. Before kneeling, she kicked off her high-heeled shoes. She settled onto the floor in front of me with her feet splayed out to the sides of that delicious ass of hers and wasted no time by licking me from sack to tip, then wrapping her lips around me and sucking me into her mouth.

"Fuuuuccckkk," I moaned. She giggled in response.

She rode up my shaft and pulled off me with a 'pop'.

"No cumming in my throat tonight, I want to taste you, I want to let you see your cum pooled around my tongue. Deal?"

"Oh god, whatever you say. Just keep sucking on me," I nearly begged.

All I can say is this woman has amazing oral skills. She gave me the best of every blowjob that she'd ever given me. I was beginning to think that she was going to suck me all night the way she was worshipping my cock. My knees grew weak when she started letting my crown tap the back of her throat for a few strokes, then she'd wrap her hand around the base and work it and her lips up and down me. She alternated like that for just a short while before I could no longer hold on. I groaned and lolled my head back to let her know I was on the edge. She pulled off me, leaving just her tongue to tickle the underside of my crown and she exhaled her warm breath over it.

"Fuck!" I gasped as I spilled my seed onto her waiting tongue.

With one hand she milked my shaft and with the other she worked my balls, gently squeezing and massaging. My cum filled her mouth and she leaned back to show me her mouth full of me. She smiled and then went running for the kitchen. I heard her in the cupboard rustling through the drinkware. I picked up my towel and wrapped it around me. When I made it to the kitchen she had just finished drooling my cum into a champagne flute.

"Pop that cork and let's celebrate my promotion!"

I opened the wine and poured some on top of my semen. It didn't mix with the champagne but instead, the bubbles caused it to swirl around, rising and then falling, almost like a stringy lava lamp. I then poured another glass for myself.

"To new adventures!" she exclaimed. We clinked the glasses and she tossed hers back, taking it all in one gulp. She swished it in her mouth and then swallowed. A bit of cum remained stuck to the side of the flute.

"That's fucking delicious!" she squealed and hugged me again.

"Thank you, Jason! Thank you for everything that you've done for me."

We sat around sipping the remaining champagne and talking about how things had gone down with Mr. Jackson.

"You're going to be great at this job, Chelsea. And I'll still be here for our when you feel the need to talk."

"Trust me, I'm going to need to talk daily for a while. I'm scared and excited at the same time."

"You'll be fine," I said as I held her hand.

As the week drew to a close and Saturday approached, she seemed to grow even more excited, yet also more apprehensive (if that was possible). Friday night after our workout, we talked about what I had planned for Saturday: dinner with Tony and then taking her up to the hotel room and sharing her. As we spoke, her apprehension seemed to subside. I assured her that I would take good care of her and that Tony was excited to be asked to participate. That night, after showering, we retired early, and wrapped in each other's arms, we fell asleep.

Saturday afternoon, she disappeared into the guest bath to get ready. She was there for several hours. She spent a fair amount of time in the shower, and I would later learn that she had shaved her legs, armpits, and her delicious pussy. She must have spent a good bit of time on her hair because when she emerged, she had styled it in a braided updo with wisps of hair framing her face. She wore a classic little black dress. It was sexy without being slutty, and it fit her just right. She wore black stockings with a dainty vine pattern running up the outside of each leg. Her lips were a rich, deep, satin mahogany. I did not know yet, but she was wearing a butt plug.

"You look stunning," I stammered as she walked toward me. I couldn't take my eyes off her lips, imagining them wrapped around my cock, and leaving behind their color at my root.

"You don't look bad yourself," she purred as she laid a hand on my chest and air-kissed my cheek. I was wearing a deep blue suit and a paisley tie in shades of blue, black, and grey, and a matching pocket square. Cuff links completed my look. She ran her hand down my body, grasping my stiffening cock through my trousers.

"Does my look make you want to molest me? Maybe you and a friend would like to have your way with me?"

I chuckled. "That's an excellent idea," I growled. "Is this Cassandra's doing?"

"She helped."

"Then I'll have to reward her with a proper spanking."

She smiled at my spanking comment, knowing that Cassandra would love the feel of my hand on her flesh. "I have a bag packed and lying on Crissie's bed. Retrieve it for me."

I retrieved her bag and mine. After loading them in the car, we headed to The Wheatstone to check-in. The young female desk clerk kept looking surreptitiously at me and then Chelsea. She finally handed me our key cards and winked at me as she told us to enjoy our stay.

We took our bags to the room. I'd booked a suite corner suite and the view of the city was breathtaking. Chelsea walked to the window as I placed our bags in the separate bedroom. I returned to her and wrapped my arms around her, cupping her breasts.

"The city is so beautiful when it's all lit up at night," she said softly.

"No more beautiful than you," I whispered into her ear and kissed her sensitive spot.

She leaned her head back onto my shoulder and sighed.

"I'm nervous, Jason."

"It's okay to be nervous. I'm nervous and I imagine that Tony is as well. It's not often that a man gets to enjoy the body of a woman like you, let alone share it with another man. Just relax and let tonight happen."

I kissed her cheek and gave her nipples a tweak.

"You need to stop that," she whispered, "or Tony might think we've stood him up."

I took her hint, and let her to the door. We took the elevator to the top-floor restaurant, La Fontaine. Tony was already there, seated at a table alongside one of the large windows that gave us a view of the city. He rose when he saw us enter and greeted Chelsea by grasping her hands and pulling her close. She air-kissed his cheek.

"You look absolutely delicious," he whispered into her ear, "and this dress is going to look fantastic on the floor later tonight."

"Mmm," she whispered back, "you'd better put it over a chair. You wouldn't want to ruin it now, would you?"

We were all seated and the waiter took our drink orders. After he left, Chelsea took something from her purse and laid it in the center of the table.

"This is for the two of you to share while we're having dinner. You must give it back before we leave."

"What is it?" Tony asked.

"It's a remote control."

"For?" I asked, drawing the word out.

"For a little something that's been... inserted."

I knew exactly what the something was, a butt plug. Cassandra has one and we've used it when we've been out to dinner. She either loaned hers to Chelsea or bought another. I picked up the remote.

"If I'm not mistaken, this will give you a little zing in your back door," I whispered with a devilish grin on my face, and I pressed the center of the remote to activate it.

"I should have known that you would know what that is," she smiled and then softly moaned. "We have about ninety minutes for you two to enjoy torturing me before the battery dies."

The waiter returned with our drink order and I put my hands under the tablecloth. I gave the plug a couple of blips with the remote. Chelsea twitched and coughed to cover for herself. When the waiter left again, Chelsea took the remote from me.

"That behavior might result in loss of privileges," she scolded, "Maybe Tony will be more the gentleman."

She handed him the remote, and, not knowing how to operate it he ended up with it at full power. Chelsea nearly fell from her chair as she grabbed the remote from Tony's hands and turned off the plug.

"Okay, maybe a little instruction is in order."

Once familiar with the operation, Tony and I passed the remote back and forth during dinner.

The meal was excellent, as expected, and Chelsea was very talkative due to her nervousness, and the plug that was vibrating away inside her. The conversation was peppered with tiny groans and gasps. By the time I signed the check, Chelsea was a quivering lump from the attention we'd been giving her with the vibrating plug. Tony and I relinquished the remote and helped her to her feet. We both gently held an elbow as we escorted her to the elevator.

The three of us entered the elevator alone, and after the doors slid closed, Chelsea turned to Tony and looked into his eyes.

"Our lips haven't been properly introduced," she whispered.

There was a brief moment when tension filled the air. Tony took a step towards her, and she took a step back. But he didn't stop. He kept coming until she was backed against the wall. She knew she'd asked for it, wanted it. She melted into his embrace, and he wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close.

"Chelsea," he said, "I am honored to have this opportunity to enjoy your deliciously plush body. But if you are concerned about what we're going to do, or if you're scared, just say no. We don't have to do this. You are the only one in charge of your body."

"Thank you, Tony," Chelsea blushed, "I am nervous since this is my first time. Well, sort of my first time. Cassandra practiced with me using a double dildo."

"Then relax, my dear. Jason and I will ensure that you enjoy tonight," he said with a smile, looking deep into Chelsea's eyes. "Now, I believe you said something about introducing our lips."

She closed her eyes, tipped her chin, and waited for his kiss. Tony took her mouth with a passion that seemed to suck the air from the small enclosure. Chelsea began to sag against the wall but he pulled her up and away from it, allowing me to step behind. I dropped my lips to her neck and slipped my hands between them to grasp her breasts as he swallowed her moan.

As the elevator chimed the next floor, I lowered the zipper in her dress and it pooled at her feet. She stood there in a black babydoll with matching panties, and stay-up hose and heels. The sudden cool exposure scared up a flock of goosebumps that scattered across her body. Tony buried his face between her breasts as I reached down between her legs, pressing the base of the plug with one hand and reaching for her sex with the other. The cloth between her legs was soaked with her excitement.

The elevator chimed once more and the doors slid open. This was our floor. Tony took Chelsea by the hand and led her toward our room as I swept the dress off the floor and followed. Striding towards our room, the view was incredible. Chelsea's generous cheeks quivered with each step, and all I could think about was sliding my cock between them when I invade her from behind.

I carded the door and we stepped inside. Chelsea excused herself, taking her purse with her. Looking over her shoulder she gave us a sultry grin and told us that she would be a few minutes but we should be naked when she returned.

Tony and I did as she requested, then poured ourselves some bourbon from the bottle that I had sent to our room. As we waited, we sat on the curved sofa discussing our plans for the night, and coordinated how we would take her. After about ten minutes, she joined us again. I would later discover that she'd removed the plug and douched her ass for my benefit.

"I'm glad to see that you two can follow orders," she smiled as I handed her a bourbon, "that bodes well for the rest of the evening."

She took a sip and then looked at our semi-turgid cocks. I patted the sofa, indicating that she should sit between us. She settled in and took a big sip of the bourbon.

"Liquid courage," she smiled and tossed back the remaining liquor. She sat the empty glass on the table and leaned back. Looking us up and down, she turned to first Tony, and then me, and ran a hand over our chests and stomachs. With a deep sigh, she took us both in hand and gently stroked us to full attention while she offered each of us her mouth. We alternated our attacks on her lips with pinches of her nipples and squeezes of her breasts. I trailed one hand down her stomach and slipped under the waistband of her panties. My fingers were met by her soppy sex as I slid them over her clit toward her entrance. I dragged them up and down her slit, tapping her clit at the top, and slipping briefly into her entrance at the bottom of my stroke. Tony leaned down and sucked a nipple through the fabric of her lingerie. Soon, she threw her head back and groaned in orgasm. Her nipples strained at the delicate fabric of her lingerie.

As she recovered from the pleasure we'd given her, she slipped off the sofa and knelt before us. Tony and I stood to provide better access to our aching cocks. Holding a cock in each hand she licked me from balls to the crown, savoring my precum, before doing the same to Tony. We both moaned as she alternated between us, wrapping her lips around first one, then the other. Each time her lips wrapped our shafts she took us deeper and deeper. Tony, with his shorter cock, was the first to feel her lips at his root, and he grasped the back of her head to hold her there for a moment. When he released his grip, she slowly slid her lips up and off him with a soft 'pop'.

Next was my turn, it took her a couple more trips down my shaft to sufficiently dull her gag reflex, but in short order, my crown was in her throat and her lips embraced my root. I didn't need to hold her in place, she knew to remain with her throat impaled until the last possible moment. As she rose off me, she inhaled a loud, ragged breath.

"Are we ready to do this?" she asked, smiling up at us.

Tony and I nodded. She retrieved a small Bluetooth speaker and her phone from her bag. She briefly tapped the screen of her phone and told us to follow her as she walked toward the bedroom.

"I'm still dressed, but I can fix that," she smiled as the sounds of a thumping bass filled the room.

Chelsea began to sway to the beat as a voice joined in, "You let me violate you, You let me desecrate you, You let me penetrate you, You let me complicate you." Closer, by Nine Inch Nails, an excellent choice of song for stripping. Chelsea moved like I've never seen her move, gyrating, spinning, writhing against her own hands. She slipped her babydoll over her head and grasped her tits as the mouthed the words of the song, " I want to fuck you like an animal, I want to feel you from the inside," while looking into our eyes. Just under three minutes later, Chelsea was naked and kneeling on the bed over Tony dragging her sodden lips back and forth along his shaft as the lyrics ended but the throbbing beat continued. I watched as they kissed, and their hands roamed over each other. Finally, she reached between her legs and took him in hand, she notched his tip at her entrance and engulfed his full length in one stroke. Tony moaned and arched his back off the bed at the sensation of sinking into her hot, wet, sex; she swallowed his moan as she writhed her clit against him.

Breaking the kiss, but leaving her nose next to his, they breathed each other's air and she asked, "Does that feel good?"

"Holy hell, Chelsea, that feels fantastic!" he groaned, "Thank you for the pleasure."

She planted a brief kiss on his lips. "You're welcome, you sexy man. It feels fantastic to have you wrapped up in me. I'm going to ride you for a while and just enjoy the feeling of your head dragging up and down my tunnel." Looking at me, she added, "Put your cock in my mouth, Jason."

I did not hesitate. I stood on the bed and slipped my cock between her lips. She fucked Tony to the beat of the song and I fucked her face to the same beat. Just before the song ended she moaned around my shaft and her whole body shook. She pulled off my cock, breathing heavily.

"Oh, fuck. I feel like such a slut, guys. I need you to trade places for my next orgasm."

Tony and I chuckled and then positioned her on all fours across the corner of the bed. She took Tony in her mouth and cleaned her wetness off his cock while I entered her dripping pussy from behind. We established a rhythm with both of us thrusting into her in sync, and soon she was quivering again. I grasped her generous ass and thrust deep, holding still so I could feel her muscles squeezing me. She moaned on Tony's cock and he pulled back from her.