The Scorned Young Woman Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was close," he groaned, having nearly spilled himself between her plump lips.

"Swap," I told him. We traded places and I slid my cock between her mahogany lips while he impaled her pink. Once again with our rhythm, she was soon cumming for a third time.

"Let's take this to the next level," I said, "Cassandra prepped you for DP, didn't she?"

"Yes."

"Good, then mount Tony so I can fuck that sweet ass of yours."

She rode him for a while as they kissed and his hands roamed her curves. When he pinched her nipples, she quivered on him and her breath became ragged. "I'm cumming again," she moaned into his mouth and sank him into her depths, holding him there as her pleasure peak subsided.

"Join us, Jason," she moaned into Tony's mouth without breaking their kiss, "It's time to make a Chelsea sandwich."

I lubed her anus and slipped a finger inside. She was already slippery and I knew that Cassandra had taught her how to use lube launchers. I next lubed my head and shaft before joining them on the bed. Tony reached back and grasped her generous cheeks, exposing her crinkled exit for me. Watching him slip back and forth inside her was one of the sexiest things I'd seen in a while. Her cheeks rippled with each thrust of Tony's manhood. Her exit pulsed between her spread cheeks, beckoning me to enter her.

"Like what you see?" she asked, looking back over her shoulder and smiling a wicked smile.

I placed my tip in the center and pressed against her. The smile disappeared and her back arched as she focused on relaxing her sphincter for me. As my crown spread her open she whimpered and gasped, and as I gave her more she hissed, "Yes," and laid her head on Tony's shoulder. It took a few strokes before I had buried my full length into her delicious ass. When I bottomed out in her she squealed loudly and quaked as another orgasm washed over her.

"Fuck, that feels amazing, so full. It's better than the double dildo, so much better. Fuck me, fuck me, and make me scream."

Tony and I began thrusting and soon had our rhythm established. It had been some time since I'd felt my cock sliding against another man, separated only by a few thin membranes. Taking a woman like this was, to me, the ultimate of submission. Two men, taking their pleasure from her, her unable to move, barely able to breathe. Three cocks would be better, a third for her mouth, but I thoroughly enjoy being in a woman's ass while she screams and writhes on two cocks. The sheer decadence of the situation makes it so much more exciting. For a moment, I was lost in a sexual haze as the three of us danced with exquisite pleasure.

Chelsea raised her head off Tony's shoulder and braced herself in position over him. Her moans, squeals, and nonsensical mutterings soon filled the room as we plundered her front and back. All that mattered was the pleasure. Giving. Taking. Making her cum. Once we set our pace, Chelsea was caught on a roller coaster of orgasms. After her fourth orgasm with us assaulting both holes, we began to thrust harder, this heightened sense of urgency, infecting her as well. When we both growled low in our throats, I swore it reverberated in our cocks, and I wondered if Chelsea felt that. She did, she wailed both our names followed by, "I'm cumming! I'm cumming so hard! Fuck me! Finish me!"

The sensations running riot through all of us were wildly out of control. The ecstasy rolled through the three of us, unlike any orgasm any of us had ever experienced before. Her orgasm, when it hit, hit hard, and she was shaking, gripping our shafts. We continued to invade her, as she convulsed, fucking her harder, and taking her to new heights of pleasure, forcing another orgasm, and another. She screamed, completely at our mercy. She begged for relief from our rutting. I felt Tony's cock swell and his cum rush up his shaft just before he throbbed out his seed as Chelsea's full pussy spasmed around his cock. She and I both felt the heat of his release as it pooled deep inside her, even as the fullness of her ass had her writhing while I filled her from the back. The roiling sensation of pleasure seemed to visibly travel from her trembling legs through to her fingertips. She grimaced as the storm of sensation became almost painful in its intensity. Not knowing whether to cry, scream, moan, growl, or laugh, she was soon overwhelmed and collapsed onto Tony.

My cock began to soften, and unable to support myself any longer I withdrew from her and rolled onto the bed next to them. She looked at me with a cock-drunk smile as she lay on him, breathing hard.

"Fuck, that was amazing," she groaned, "I'm doingthat again!"

"I'd be happy to participate," Tony chuckled.

Chelsea looked at me, her smile more bright now. "What about you, Jason? Would you share me again?"

"You know that you don't belong to me," I responded as I rolled off the bed and stood, "Fuck who you want, just don't repeat your husband's mistakes."

Chelsea scowled at me as I walked to the bathroom. I took a shower, and after I finished they showered together. I heard her moaning and knew that Tony was enjoying her again under the spray of the water. Afterward, Tony dressed and left, we were alone in the room.

"The room is paid for, do we stay? Or do we go home?" I asked her.

"What the fuck was that comment about not belonging to you?"

"You wanted a threesome, I arranged it. It's not up to me whether I share you."

"So, you didn't enjoy that?" she stood there scowling with her hands on her hips.

"Yes, I think the fact that my cum was leaking out of your ass indicates that I did enjoy it."

"So youwould do it again."

"Yes, of course, but the decision to share you isn't mine!" I yelled. "I'd fuck you with another man, I'd fuck you with a dozen other men. But You. Don't. Belong. To Me!"

"Oh! I understand now. This is about your kink, you want me to be your submissive little slut, to call you sir and do what you say, to joyfully accept your spankings."

"That's not an accurate description, and you know it."

She stood there for a moment, just looking at me. I wasn't sure what was going to happen next, and what did happen surprised me. She threw her hand up in the air and started pacing the floor.

"You're right! You're right. I don't belong to you, but I sure as fuck reap the benefits as if I did. I guess after what you did for me with my job, I at least owe it to you to listen. Let's stay. We'll have a good night's rest, then order breakfast from room service in the morning. Afterward, I'll let you have me again. We'll enjoy a long, gentle, passionate round of pleasure before we head home."

I smiled and took her chubby face in my hands, "There should be no 'letting me have you', I should be taking what's mine."

She blushed, then motioned toward the mattress with her eyes. "Come to bed with me, let's talk. Tell me exactly what you want."

We slid under the sheets and lay facing each other. We kissed for a while and my hands roamed over her delicious curves.

"I need to show you something," she said, and she slipped out of bed to get her phone.

She unlocked it, tapped the screen a few times, and handed it to me, then sat cross-legged on the bed as I lay on my back. I read the results of her personality evaluation.

"What does that mean to you?" she asked.

"It means I've been right all along."

"What would it mean if I said yes?"

"It would mean whatever you want it to mean. It would mean we'd need to have avery long talk."

"What about Cassandra?"

"She's moving into the new house with me."

"She would stay?"

"Yes, until she asks to leave and I agree, which I will not."

She chewed her bottom lip as she looked away from my eyes. Tiny wrinkles formed at the corners of her eyes.

"Cassandra will help you explore your submissive side. And don't forget, Kitten and Bellissima can play whenever they want."

"Would you bind me and spank me the way you do her?"

"Only if that's what you want. Submission isn't something you throw at people and hope they want it. Submission is probably the single sexiest thing a person can offer. It's saying I know exactly who I am, I know exactly what I want, and I choose to place it all in your hands and let you lead me and love me because I believe the journey will be beautiful."

"So you do love me?"

"We have different definitions of love. Right now, you're incapable of understanding mine. With time, that can change."

"How would our relationship change?


"A good Dom, one who's worthy of you, takes care of his sub. He sees to her needs. All of them. Both in the bedroom and out of it."

"I don't need you to take care of me," she said.

"Of course, you don't, but you have benefitted greatly from my attention to your needs. Your wardrobe, your new body, your confidence, and even your job, have all benefitted. Yet you continue to deny me."

She blushed and looked away. "I see."

"Wouldn't you like me to give you everything I can offer?" I placed two fingers under her chin and turned her eyes to mine.

"In my house, you'll be mine. You'll belong to me. You'll do what I say and I'll take care of everything. You won't have any worries."

"What about making you happy? Isn't that the worry of the submissive?"

"No. The sub obeys and that makes the Dom happy. It's very simple. All you have to do is what I tell you. Nothing more and nothing less. When you're with me, all decisions are gone. All choices are made by me."

She looked deep into my eyes, I saw fear. I rolled her onto her back and kissed her lips.

"It is hard for any educated woman to turn her head off. That is part of the joy of being submissive. None of the decisions are yours. When you cannot refuse anything and cannot even move, the voices in your head go silent. All you can do and all you are allowed to do is feel. All you have to do is let me take care of everything."

I moved my kisses down her neck.

"You effectively own the accounting business, what more would you like?"

I kissed her breasts.

"If you want to see the world, I'll take you."

I kissed her navel and swirled my tongue inside. She giggled.


"Whenever you want a fresh wardrobe, consider it done."

I kissed her clit, she sucked in a sharp breath.

"If you need the attention of another man--or men, I'll choose who and when."

I licked her slit, parting her lips and tasting the remnants of another man. The taste of Tony only served to inflame the fire inside me. I continued with my tongue between her sodden lips.

"And then I'll reclaim you... after a bit of discipline for being so needy."

I started kissing up her body again.

"No money problems, no unfulfilled wants or needs."

I positioned myself over her, my crown glanced off her sex.

"Your every wish becomes my command."

I pulled her lips to mine and gently kissed her. "Doesn't that sound good?"

She nodded her head up and down. "Is this what you offered Cassandra to convince her to move in?"

"I offered nothing to Cassandra, she requested it... begged for it in fact. She knows the joy and release of submission, and now she wants to immerse herself in me, to reap all the benefits that submitting fully to me can bring."

The look of fear remained on her face. I prodded her sex, washing my tip against her slickness.

"Can we do a trial? Right now," her voice had that familiar crackle.

"What do you mean?"

"Bind my wrists and take me. Let me experience letting go, just this once."

I smiled at her, then slid off the bed and retrieved the belts from the two robes the hotel provided.

"Your safe word is red, you say it if you want me to stop."

She nodded.

"You must use words, Chelsea."

"Red, okay," she whispered as I wrapped her wrists with the cotton belt and secured them firmly.

"What's the second belt for?"

"May I blindfold you? Losing one sense serves to heighten the others."

Her eyes grew large and she chewed her lip as she looked away from me and closed her eyes. I waited. Shortly she looked into my eyes again.

"Yes, you may," she whispered.

I helped her sit and secured the belt over her eyes, then laid her back with her bound wrists above her head. Her large breasts stood proudly on her chest.

"One more question before we start, may I spank you with my hand?"

She hesitated, and I waited.

"You must answer, Chelsea. Yes or no."

"Yes."

"What do you say to make me stop?"

"Red."

"Good girl."

I positioned myself over her again and approached her mouth. She was breathing hard and I drew in her breath, she smelled of cock. She sensed I was near and moved her head around, searching for my lips. I tapped my nose to hers and she inhaled sharply but stopped moving. I placed my nose beside hers and let it guide me to her mouth. Our lips brushed together and she opened. Our tongues met briefly, and then I fell into her mouth and we released our passion. It flowed through our lips and tongues, a fire that was about to burn out of control. I washed my crown in her sex again, she was flowing like a river and I bathed my shaft in her flow.

She raised her pelvis to me, urging me to enter, but I pulled back. She whimpered at the loss of contact and moved her hips, seeking my cock. My heart was racing with the thrill of finally having her bound under my control, even if only for a short time. I raised one hand and slapped the side of one generous tit. It flopped across her chest and then settled back into place with a tantalizing jiggle.

"Ow! Hey!"

"You agreed to a spanking, I didn't specify where."

I slapped her other tit and she gasped. Her nipples, already hard, grew harder and her areolae pebbled. She arched her back to present her tits. I took this as a desire for more so I repeated my slaps.

"Fuuuck, I can't believe I like that," she moaned.

I moved down her body and took a nipple into my mouth. I sucked, gently at first, then hard enough to draw another gasp. I took her nipple between my teeth and chewed on her.

"Jason! Easy, please. I'm not used to that."

"Do you need to use your safe word?"

"No. Just--notquite so hard."

I chucked and chewed on her other nipple, a little more gently.Baby steps, I thought to myself.

With her nipples adequately inflamed from my attention, I began kissing my way toward her sex. She writhed her pelvis upward and my lips contacted the top of her slit. I breathed in the scent of her sex. She'd washed after Tony fucked her in the shower, but I could still smell the faint chlorine-like smell of his discharge. She may thrill at the memory of the two of us taking her, front and back, but I know that once I slip my shaft between her lips, she'll forget all about his average cock. I slipped the tip of my tongue under her hood and probed at the hard nub it covered. She drew a sharp breath as I slipped a finger into her while still poking her nub. I slipped another finger beside the first and curled them toward her G-spot. She moaned and spread her legs wide for me.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" I asked with my mouth against her sex.

"Ye--," her voice failed her. She cleared her throat, "Yes," she finished, almost a whisper.

"All of it?"

"Yes."

"So you want more, don't you?"

"Yes."

I made slow strokes back and forth in her sex with my fingers, curling them and tapping her sensitive spot every few trips into her. Her breathing came quicker now, her ample breasts rising and falling, and her nipples became rigid points. I sped my strokes and she began to moan and writhe against her restraint. I pressed into her harder each time, pulling her hood down to cover its' jewel with each stroke. The flesh of her thighs began to quiver and I withdrew from her.

"NO! Please, Jason. I was so close."

"You'll cum when I tell you," I growled.

"What? What do you mean, I'll cum when you tell me? I'll cum when I'm ready, thank you very much."

"No, you won't. I'm responsible for your satisfaction. That means that I'm in control and you'll cum when I tell you."

"And if I cum before you tell me?"

"Then there will be an appropriate disciplinary action."

I smacked her engorged sex with my hand and she gasped. Her body revealed her enjoyment of the sensation as her knees initially moved together at the sudden pain, but quickly fell apart again. I smacked her once more and she moaned. I slipped my two fingers between her lips once more and raked her G-spot with my fingertips. She shivered and a flock of goosebumps raced across her breasts.

"Yes," she whispered.

Soon her thighs began to quiver. I withdrew my fingers and smacked her pussy.

"Please, Jason. Let me cum!" she wailed.

I smacked her again. "It's unbecoming of a sub to beg unless her master tells her to."

"Is it appropriate to tell you I need to cum?"

"It's not necessary. I already know that you need to cum. After all these months I can read every message your body sends me. I also know by the way that your tunnel grips my fingers that you desperately want me to put my cock in you."

"Yes."

"Clear your mind. Don't think about what I'm doing, or what you want, just feel it," I whispered against her mouth.

My fingers circled her nub, gently rubbing, as I slipped my fingers into her again, giving her a chance to build toward orgasm. I built her slowly as her body relaxed, her mind seemingly quieting.

"How many fingers are in you?" I whispered in her ear.

"Two."

"And on your clit?"

"Your thumb."

"How does that feel?"

"So good."

"Where is my cock?"

"Against my thigh."

"Do you want it?"

"Desperately."

"Wrong answer. Don't think about my cock until I'm ready to put it to use. Clear your mind and focus on what I'm doing with my fingers."

"Mmm. It feels very nice."

"Picture what I'm doing in your mind. Watch my hand as I explore your needy cunt."

"Yes," she hushed.

"Do you see my hand?"

"Yes."

"Do you want to cum?"

"Yes."

I pressed hard on her engorged nub. "Cum for me, Chelsea."

She exploded against my hand, writhing her hips, thrusting her pelvis against my palm.

"Oh, fuck, Jason! Yes, yes! Ooooooh, fuck," she groaned as she spasmed. "Thank you, thank you!"

I didn't wait for her to finish cumming. I withdrew my fingers, causing her to shriek, "NO!" I quickly replaced my fingers with my cock, mid-orgasm. With one quick thrust into the river that was flowing between her lips, I bottomed against her womb. Her back rose off the mattress as she wailed my name and she wrapped her legs around my thighs. She pulled me in and worked her pelvis against me, stirring my shaft inside her and pushing herself over the edge to yet another orgasm.

"Fuck me, take your pleasure, I'm yours to use Jason."

"Such a good girl," I whispered in her ear. "Spread your legs so I can take what's mine."

She spread wide, her knees nearly touching the mattress. I began pounding into her, raking my crown back and forth in her tunnel as my sack slapped against her ass with every thrust and her entire body shook. Soon another moan issued from her mouth as she quivered under me. I pulled back, leaving my crown barely between her lips.

"I want to cum for you, Jason!" she groaned, writhing her hips, trying to slide up my shaft.

"Have you enjoyed our little game?"

She inhaled a stuttering breath.

"Say it, Chelsea. I need to hear you say it."

"Yes."

"Yes, Maître," I corrected, "You will call me Maître, just when we play like this."

"Yes, Maître," she hushed. I pressed my crown against her entrance and took her, sheathing myself in her wet warmth. She drew a deep breath as impaled her, and as I bottomed in her, she gasped.

"Yes," her voice crackled, "Yes, Maître. Take me."

I fell into her lips, and as I enjoyed her warm sex, my tongue probed her mouth. Soon, I felt her begin to shiver around me.