The Scorned Young Woman Pt. 14

Story Info
The submission of Chelsea Beauchamp.
7.6k words
4.67
3.5k
6

Part 15 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/27/2023
Created 11/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next several weeks were crazy busy, and nearly devoid of sex with Chelsea; she was setting up the new office in the Tech Park, and I was dealing with the completion of the new house and shopping for new furnishings. Chelsea and I rarely had dinner together as she usually worked late. She took to sleeping in Crissie's old room to keep from disturbing me when she came to bed. I did miss her, but Cassandra was quick to fill the vacancy in my bed. Chelsea and I did not have an opportunity, or perhaps with did nottake the opportunity to talk about our soft bondage session in the hotel.

Cassandra, ever the opportunist, and eager to advance our relationship towards live-in status, stepped in and helped me out with the house, we spent hours together selecting lighting fixtures, paint colors, furniture, drapes, and all the minutiae of moving into a new house. Her son graduated college during this time, and two weeks later he was gone, moving around the world to start his new job. Helping me with the house kept her mind off of suddenly becoming an empty nester. We had dinner together most evenings, just being Jason and Cassandra; though there were a few nights that we played. More often than not, she spent nights with me rather than going home to an empty house. Four weeks later, she'd decided to put her house on the market and the few of her things that would go to our new house, in storage. She scheduled an auction for what was left.

One Friday night toward the end of this period, we all happened to be home at dinner. With all the stress that the three of us were dealing with, we decided to order something for delivery and I recommended that we head over to the new house to inaugurate the hot tub as I had turned it on that morning and it would be hot by now. We packed what we would need since the new house wasn't quite furnished yet. Soon, with sacks of food from the nearby Chinese restaurant and a couple of bottles of German Riesling in hand, we were on our way. Chelsea and Cassandra set out the food in the kitchen while I made final adjustments to the tub and removed the cover. We filled our plates and wine glasses and sat on the patio having dinner and talking about our recent activities. When our tummies were sated we slipped out of our clothes and into the hot tub. No one could see us so why not go nude, right?

As we lounged in the hot tub and continued our conversation, the tensions of the past few weeks melted away. Before long, I felt a foot between my thighs, first rubbing my balls, then sliding up and down my shaft. I looked at Cassandra, who was sitting across from me, and she gave me a lustful grin and wiggled her eyebrows. I laid my head back and slid a little lower in my seat, enjoying the attention. Within a minute, Cassandra slid next to me and replaced her foot with her hand. I moaned when she grasped my erection and gently stroked it. Chelsea, who'd been lolling her head back just as I had done, heard my moan and quickly realized what was going on. She slid around to the other side of me and took my balls in her hand.

"I need to be fucked, Jason," Cassandra moaned into my ear, "I need to be spanked too, but most of all, I need cock. And you have just the cock I need for the task."

"I need fucked, too," Chelsea moaned in my other ear, "And I need you to suck on these big titties."

"I'd enjoy all of that," I smiled, my head still lolling back against the headrest, "But I could use a blowjob."

Cassandra wasted no time in disappearing under the churning waters and wrapping my cock in her lips. I'd never had a blow job underwater and it felt amazing. She focused on my velvet crown, licking it, wrapping it in her lips, tugging on it with her fingertips, and squeezing my balls. She was underwater for about a minute. When she surfaced, Chelsea giggled and disappeared as well. I felt her plump lips slip over the head and then quickly proceeded down my shaft. I moaned and arched my back as I grabbed the back of her head, prodding my shaft toward the back of her throat. She was able to hold her breath longer than Cassandra, who sat next to me in wild-eyed amazement. Chelsea eventually resurfaced with a gasp and a big smile. My cock throbbed as I watched the water flow over her delicious breasts.

"Did you just deep-throat him underwater?" Cassandra asked in amazement.

Chelsea nodded in the affirmative as she giggled with satisfaction.

"Well! I guess the challenge has been issued and I accept!" Cassandra uttered as she dove back under the water and engulfed me, sliding her lips over my shaft and reaching my root. Thank god for the lack of gag reflexes. They went back and forth like this for probably ten minutes, before I begged for mercy.

"Unless you want to see my cum mixing with the bubbles on top of the water, you two need to stop what you're doing," I groaned, "I need one of you to sit on the edge and let me have a taste."

They both quickly positioned themselves on the edge of the tub, one leg in the water, the other outside the tub, their pussies both aimed at me. I turned in the tub and positioned myself between them, pussy on the left and pussy on the right; surrounded by pussy. I tongued one and then the other, licking the length of their slits and prodding their clits with my pointed tongue. I noticed movement above my head and when I looked up I saw them fondling each other. Keeping things moving, I slipped a finger into each of them as I continued alternating my tongue between them. They both moaned as I invaded them with first one finger and then two. Hearing smacking, I looked up from my pussy feast again and they were kissing while pinching each other's nipples and massaging their breasts. My erection raged in the flow of one of the jets.

"I need to be filled, Jason," Cassandra moaned and moved to kneel on the seat with her ass pointing toward me. I washed my crown between her lips and pressed into her, eliciting a moan and a tilt of her pelvis.

"Oh, fuck, yes," she hissed, "Give me that gorgeous cock. Fuck me, Jason."

Chelsea slipped out of the tub and wrapped herself in a towel, then padded into the house. In a few minutes, she returned with an extension cord. She looked in Cassandra's eyes, and then at her wrists, raising one eyebrow as she did so. Cassandra released a soft moan.

"Can Maître come out to play?" she asked as she looked at me over her shoulder.

I nodded to Chelsea who then wrapped Cassandra's wrists three times with the cord, and knotted it. I gave Cassandra's ass a slap with my hand. The water on her skin and mine caused a loudSMACK and a stinging sensation in my hand; it had to sting her as well.

"Do you need this cock, you redheaded slut?"

"Yes!" Cassandra squealed, "Yes, Maître! Take your pleasure from me."

"I'm going to fuck you hard, fuck you until your screams shatter the night."

"Yes, Maître!"

"Tell me what you need, slut!"

"I need to be fucked hard! I need you to pound me into submission! I need to hear you as you enjoy my slutty cunt!"

Chelsea stood on the patio, transfixed by what was happening. This was only the second time she'd seen Cassandra bound and plundered, and it was the first time she was a willing participant.

"I intend to enjoy using you, Chéri," I growled as I sunk my fingers into the flesh of her hips and pounded my desire into her.

"Fuck me, fuck me, yes, give me all of your cock, ugh, fuck," she began muttering as I sent ripples through her body.

"Your pussy feels so fucking good, Chéri."

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming, Maître," she moaned as her body shook. I buried my shaft into her and gripped her tighter as she writhed against me, then collapsed on the edge of the hot tub.

I backed out of her hot sex and slipped out of the tub. Grasping the hair on the top of her head I lifted her face so that my cock was inches from it. With my other hand, I stroked my cock until I released ropes of cum to cover her face. Usually, I don't defile Chéri in this manner, she's too precious, but tonight I have an ulterior motive. Tonight I plan to draw our audience member closer to Maître.

I milked that last of my cream and wiped it over Chéri's lips, she extended her tongue and laved my crown, sending a shiver up my spine. It's too soon to be stimulating me, I'm too sensitive. Turning to Chelsea, I see that she's still mesmerized. Her eyes are wide open, and her plump lips form a perfect little O. She's rolling her nipples between her fingers, and squeezing her abundant breasts.

"Clean her face, and then my cock," I ordered. Then leaning into her, I whispered, "Then I'll do this to you."

Chelsea swallowed hard, but her eyes were still wide as she looked into mine. I sensed her hesitation, surely she was wondering what exactly 'doing this' to her meant. Obediently, she unwrapped the towel from around her, folded it, and placed it on the patio in front of Chéri as a cushion. Slowly she lowered to her knees and took Chéri's face in her hands. She placed a delicate kiss on the redhead's pouty lips. Moving to her cheek, she began sensuously licking my cum, cleaning the sticky ropes from where I'd spent myself.

"Share with me, Bellissima," Chéri hushed.

Chelsea returned to Chéri's lips and probed the redhead's mouth, sharing what semen she had collected so far. The redhead hungrily sucked the blonde's tongue. This went on until my seed was all removed, and had been shared between them. As they broke their final tongue battle, I stepped close to Chelsea and grasped her hair. Pulling her mouth toward my waiting manhood.

"Clean her cream from my cock," I ordered, and she eagerly took me in.

As she cleaned Chéri's cream from my flaccid tool, it began to stir, growing against her tongue as she licked and sucked the combination of cum and cunt. When she was done, I was at full attention and ready for more.

"Untie her," I commanded.

Chelsea removed the electrical cord from around Cassandra's wrists and laid it on the patio. My cock throbbed when I saw the ligature marks left on her, reminiscent of when I tie Chéri with rope. Freed from her restraint, Cassandra slipped backward into the tub and disappeared under the water. When she surfaced, she was rubbing her face, removing the last traces of my seed, as well as Chelsea's saliva. She extended a hand to Chelsea.

"I believe it's your turn," she smiled.

Chelsea looked at me and I nodded. Yes, get in the hot tub and assume the position, my Morsel I thought to myself. She climbed into the tub and leaned over the side, replicating the position that Cassandra had been in just moments ago. Her breasts pillowed against the tub surround. I followed her into the churning water and stood behind her as Cassandra stepped out.

Kneeling in front of Chelsea, Cassandra picked up the cord and looked questioningly at me. I nodded in the affirmative. Chelsea hesitated to bring her wrists together at first. She looked over her shoulder at me with a touch of fear in her eyes. I grasped my shaft and washed my crown between her slick lips.

"Your safe word is red," Cassandra said soothingly.

They looked at each other and Cassandra nodded, smiling at the blonde.

"Do you consent?"

Chelsea didn't move.

"He never has and never will hurt you, Bellissima. I'll be here with you. Relax and let go. Let him enjoy you how he desires. Trust me."

She brought Chelsea's wrists together and bound them, just as Chelsea had done to her earlier. With Chelsea's wrists secured, Cassandra leaned forward and softly kissed her.

"Enjoy, Chelsea," she whispered against the blonde's full lips. At that moment, I pressed into Chelsea's tunnel, forcing her forward and pressing their lips tightly together. Cassandra swallowed Chelsea's moan.

I pulled back and began long thrusts deep inside her hot sex. Dragging my crown the full length of her wet tunnel. She moaned softly, still kissing Cassandra, tongues dancing in a lustful tango. It felt exquisite to be back inside Chelsea after being denied for so long, and I took my time to enjoy all the sensations. My eyes roamed her body and I noticed she was not struggling against the restraints on her wrists. I had enjoyed her for several minutes, watching y shaft slide back and forth between her lips, when she moaned again.

"I need to cum, Jason. Please make me cum."

As with Cassandra, I began to pound hard into Chelsea. The ripples were deeper and lasted longer in the plush Blonde's ample flesh. Slapping against her thick thighs, I felt the water splashing against my sack. With Cassandra's thigh gap, the water had someplace to go, but not with Chelsea's thick thighs. Spurred on by the heat penetrating my balls, I dung my fingers further into her flesh and pounded more rapidly. Soon Chelsea was moaning out her satisfaction.

"Fuck me, Jason. Give me that glorious cock. Drive it deep inside me. Oh, fuck, YES!"

"Take my cock, my curvy little fucktoy."

"I'm cumming, Jason! Don't stop!"

She spasmed in my hands, and I felt her tunnel gripping me tighter. I plunged deep inside, feeling the end of her sex against my tip. I pulsed my cock, the tip rubbed against her cervix, and she screamed and then collapsed onto the side of the tub. As I'd done with Cassandra, I slipped out of the tub and shot ropes of cum over her face. Cassandra wasted no time cleaning my seed from her. Their tongues began a sensuous dance as they shared my cum once again. Watching them share each other's mouths caused a faint stirring between my legs, but I knew I had nothing left in me so I slid back into the tub and watched. After a few minutes, they separated. Cassandra untied Chelsea who then slid back into the tub and disappeared beneath the swirling water. She reappeared quickly, rubbing her face to clear the remaining cum and saliva.

"That was sexy as fuck!" Chelsea exclaimed in a hushed tone. "We need to do this often after we've moved in."

We all laughed and Cassandra slipped back into the tub with us. We relaxed a bit longer then went inside and showered off before getting dressed again and heading back across town. That night, for the first time in what seemed like forever, the three of us shared my bed. That was the best night of sleep I'd had in months.


Finally, the day neared when the three of us would occupy the new house. Other than relocating our clothes and toiletries, the house was ready, fully stocked with new linens, new cookware, and everything a person would need to move in and begin keeping house. Well, except for the contents of my playroom. I rented a moving truck and took care of that myself. It took most of the day, but in the end, I had the playroom I'd always wanted; complete with a new purchase, a dungeon bed!

I was making final adjustments to the layout of the room when I turned and saw Chelsea standing just inside the doorway, her mouth agape. To access this space required you to pass through a hidden door disguised by a feature wall in the basement. Finding that door let you into a small vestibule with another door that had an electronic lock. You had to enter the correct code for it to open. I had left both doors standing open as I carried items into the room and failed to close them while I worked to arrange things.

"What are you doing here? You shouldn't be here Chelsea."

"So this is the secret room, your playroom," she said as she looked around. She reached out and touched a bondage horse.

"You really shouldn't be here."

"Why, do you think I'm too delicate?"

"No, it's just that--."

"Don't worry about it, Jason. After all, I've let you tie me twice now, well, one time it was Cassandra doing the tying. Don't I deserve to understand the man I live with?"

She started wandering the room, touching things, asking their purpose. I followed along behind her. It was a Friday, a work day and she was in her professional dress, a navy blue knee-length skirt, white blouse, and a navy blazer over it. The skirt followed every curve of her hips, and as I followed her and talked about the sex devices I could feel my excitement growing. When she trailed her fingers across the wall display of spanking tools, my cock throbbed. She removed her blazer and laid it across the spanking bench. Returning to the display, she picked up a paddle and smacked her ass with it. The sound and effects were muffled due to her clothing. She returned the paddle to the wall and picked up a flogger. She struck her exposed flesh on her arms and legs. Not hard, mind you, just exploratory slaps.

"So Cassandra likes this?"

"We both like it."

"I bet," she chuckled.

"In the spirit of getting to know me, you should understand that Cassandra is not the only woman who will enjoy this room."

"Oh? I thought Cassandra was your only submissive."

"Cassandra and I have been in a relationship for years, but we're not exclusive. I have other lady friends who enjoy playing, but we're not in relationships."

"So Cassandra is your sub and these others are -- just your playthings."

"That's accurate."

"This seems to be quite a large room for just you and Cassandra."

"I plan to host play nights."

She jerked her head around, looking a me with shock.

"For consenting adults, of course. I'm even considering offering lessons to new Doms."

She continued exploring the room. "Sofas?" she asked, running her hands over the shiny leather.

"Yes, for resting... or watching. There's another room through that door," I said pointing to a hidden door, "that is for what we call aftercare. These sofas can also be used but the room allows for subdued lighting and quiet time."

"Show me."

I walked over to the wall and pressed the spot that would free the door to open. I heard her suck in a sharp breath when the wall gave way to expose an entire hidden room. I motioned her through the opening.

"Sometimes playtime can take a lot out of both the sub and the Dom. In here, they can turn down the lights, wrap up in a blanket if need be, and hold each other until their heart rates and pleasure chemicals return to normal."

There was a kitchenette along one wall, with a refrigerator, microwave, and sink; sofas were placed around the area, and off to one side was a bed.

"This is amazing," she said with a look of wonder, "A person would never know this was here."

"What happens here is meant to be private."

She wandered back out to the main playroom. She walked to the middle of the room and stood under a spreader bar that was suspended from the ceiling.

"You know," she began, turning to look at me, "I didn't mind being tied up... or blindfolded for that matter."

"There's a big difference between not minding and enjoying."

"But how can I know whether I enjoy it if you don't let me experience it? You act as if a woman is born with the knowledge of what it means to be submissive, what it's like to give up all control, what it's like to be bound and spanked."

"You've never expressed an interest in it. You've actively rejected the idea of being my submissive. Wasn't it you who saw Cassandra and me playing and became so overwhelmed that you vomited on Antwon's lawn?"

"Yes, that was me," she blushed.

"So you've changed your mind? You're interested in learning more about playing?"

I walked to the wall display and picked up the paddle she had used earlier. I looked at her and grinned

"Your earlier attempts to experience paddling were pretty weak. Come here."

She hesitated but eventually walked to me.

"Rest your hands on this." I motioned to the piece of furniture in front of me.

She placed her hands on it, bending slightly at the waist.

"This is a spanking bench. Normally the submissive would straddle this raised area in the middle and be strapped in. We're not going that far today, just a few love taps for you."

I gave one skirt-covered globe of her bountiful ass a swatsmack and she squealed. It surprised me a bit that she didn't recoil and stand up. I moved around to her other side by walking in front of her. Her mouth was an almost perfect O, and her eyes were a bit wild.