The Scorned Young Woman Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I won't have a liar living under my roof, and I won't take on a submissive who is dishonest. You have a bad habit of deception."

She looked up at me, I saw a hint of fear in her eyes.

"I'm not welcomed in your home if I continue to be dishonest." I was a statement, not a question.

"Yes. Open and honest communication is the foundation of what we are embarking upon. I will demand that you be honest with me and more importantly, honest with yourself."

After a few moments, she spoke again.

"Jason, will it always be so intense?"

"It does not need to be. Today was your lesson about honesty. Consider it part of my efforts to help you become the woman that I know you can be."

More silence.

"If you will become my jewel, my Bijou, we can explore your limits and find a balance that serves both of us," I told her as I stroked her hair.

"I don't want to leave."

"Then swear to be honest while you're under my roof. You learned the consequences of dishonesty today. I will not hesitate to repeat the discipline, and if need be I will box your belongings and set them on the curb."

"I swear, Jason. Please don't send me away. I've never felt safer than when I'm with you."

"As with all things in our relationship, you are in control."

"Just be honest, with myself and with you," she said.

"Yes."

She snuggled against me again.

"Will you have me? Can I be yours?"

"Is that what you want?"

She tilted her eyes up to gaze into mine.

"Yes," she whispered.

"You sound unsure as if you are not confident in your answer. What exactly is it that you want?"

She swallowed hard and spoke more forcefully

"I want to give you control over me. I want to serve you. I want to be possessed by you. I want to kneel for you. I want to be your submissive."

Those were the words I'd been waiting to hear. I fell into her mouth and consumed her with perhaps our most passionate kiss yet. We kissed for minutes, our tongues and lips dancing sensuously. When we finally parted we were gasping for air.

"I accept your request. I've waited for so long. You are mine, Chelsea Beauchamp."

We held each other close under the warm blankets for a while, not speaking. As we drifted off to sleep, I whispered to her, "Who owns you, Bijou?"

"Mon Maître, my Master," she responded.