The Script Girl Fills In - Pt. 02

Story Info
Hannah takes on a bigger role in the sequel.
7.9k words
4.67
5.8k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/07/2024
Created 07/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started this years ago, like right after I finished the first story. Couldn't ever quite find my groove with it and almost abandoned it, but here it is. I cleaned it up a bit, but didn't expand on it too much. Mostly softcore and doesn't get too deep with the actual sex, but if you like big boobs and a bit of tease, this might be to your liking.

________

No one from the original production crew would ever have guessed that Fraternity Initiation would be the mega-smash sensation it proved to be. Well, no one but the director, Lane Drexler, I guess. He claims he was always confident it would be a hit. The rest of the cast and crew believed it would be yet another Summer, throwaway picture. These kind of racy, college-themed comedies usually are. Very few achieve success like American Pie, Animal House, or Not Another Teen Movie. All classics, to this day.

Serving as Script Coordinator for Fraternity Initiation was a thrill. It was also a step up for me, even though I expected it would just be a one-off gig. Prior to it, I'd been working a television show. It paid a (just barely) living wage, but most importantly, it was consistent. A dream gig for most people breaking into the industry. Like all good things, it eventually got cancelled and Fraternity Initiation came up just in the nick of time.

Unfortunately, when I got the call to work on the sequel, it wasn't for the job of script coordinator. It was in relation to the other role I played during the first production. In the film, the main character's best friend is "Adam," performed by an actor named Greg Banks. The character of Adam is essentially the comic relief, who constantly fantasizes about seeing a very well-endowed, naked woman everywhere he goes. The audience never sees the woman's face in these scenes and presumably, neither does Adam. He's only focused on this woman's body, specifically her breasts, never her face. The director, Lane Drexler, hated the actress who had been hired for the part and on a whim, he asked me to fill in. Considering my face wasn't to be shown in any of the scenes, I reluctantly agreed. Well, half-reluctantly. The money I got for it was very good and badly needed at the time.

To be honest, I could use that kind of money again. I'd been keeping somewhat busy by working on local commercials at a friend's studio. He gives me as much work as he can manage - and it's barely enough to get by - but sometimes I feel like he's just being generous. I was talking with my roommate Anne about the new opportunity. I said, "They offered me fifty thousand dollars to come back to film some new scenes."

"They're going to play that same, old gag again?" she huffed. Anne hadn't been my roommate for long, but she knew about my history and the film I was in. Well, the film my tits were in, anyway.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I haven't seen the script. The casting agent called and made the offer."

"Hannah, Fraternity Initiation made almost a half billion dollars between box office and streaming last year. It was huge. The biggest comedy of the year, maybe the past decade. Don't you remember all the memes?"

"Of course I do. Most of them were centered on the scenes I was in. Yeah, the movie was successful, so I get why they want a sequel."

"And it's why your tits are worth a lot more than fifty-fucking-thousand, measly bucks!"

I spit up my water. "What? I thought the offer was good. At most, it's only a week or so of work for me."

"It's not a nice offer, Hannah. You need to call an agent. Or a talent manager. Tell them your story and let them negotiate for you. I guarantee you'll get a lot more than what you could negotiate on your own, even with the agent taking a cut."

"You think so?"

Anne was right, of course. I should have known. She'd been working in the industry longer than me by almost five years. She even did some stuff in front of the camera early in her career. I called Tim Moses, an agent on the east side. He knew exactly who I was and, in his words, exactly how much by breasts were worth. I gave him the casting agent's information and Tim told me he'd have something arranged by the following day. It actually took two days, but when he called back, my jaw hit the floor.

"Six hundred thousand dollars. That's your cut from this, after I get my share. They want you to show your face for up to fifteen seconds of screen time. I suspect your other assets will get much more time than that."

The number rocked me. It would solve all my woes. I bounced the math around in my head. After taxes, I might be just shy of 400 grand. Enough to pay off all my debt and maybe even buy a small place nearby. Anne and I could stop worrying about making rent. But the thought of showing my face on screen shook me another way. My parents would definitely hear about it. Even for just a few seconds, in today's digital world, if my face were shown on screen, word would get to my parents. My Dad might never forgive me.

"There's something else," said Tim. "You say you never acted before?"

"That's right."

"I spoke with both the producer and director. They are willing to triple that figure if you will take on a small, speaking role. It would be for one scene only, and this scene would be in addition to what we already discussed."

"You're saying they are willing to pay almost two million dollars for one scene with lines? An actual role?"

"You only have lines for the one scene, correct. From our agreement, your appearance in the rest of the picture will be much the same as it was in the first film." Tim paused before shifting the tone of his voice to something more serious. "Hannah, this small role could make you a star on a project of this scale. Even if it's just one line, millions of people are going to see this. Others would kill for the opportunity."

"I don't like my folks knowing..." my voice drifted off. I was too busy fantasizing about the money. "Tell them I said yes."

"To the bigger package?"

"Yes," I said. I hung up, refusing to think on it more.

**

There's one other thing I hadn't been thinking about. In fact, I had been flat-out avoiding the thought of it ever since I got the first call from the casting agent. It was about the director, Lane Drexler. Remember him? Well, he and I had sex. It was at the very end of filming on that first production and it was completely spontaneous. Greg Banks happened to walk in on us and we let him watch. Greg was the one who played the role of Adam in the film, the character who fantasizes about seeing the anonymous, naked woman. He was the one who was always gawking over my body when we filmed those scenes.

I never got back to Lane after the events of that day. He had offered to look at a script I wrote, but I was too ashamed to give it to him. It wouldn't have been right to earn a leg up, all because I fucked some big shot director. Frankly, I was just so embarrassed that I had allowed myself to cross so many lines. Especially with someone who wasn't my boyfriend (not that I had one). I had gotten incredibly horny being naked on the set which contributed to my impaired thinking. Getting aroused while doing those humiliating scenes was not a reaction I had anticipated. When Lane propositioned me, I jumped all over it. Hopefully, this time around I would handle the situation better. And more importantly, I hoped Lane Drexler wouldn't hold my act of ghosting him against me.

**

Shit, did I ever regret agreeing to this, regardless of the pay. The cast had been called in for the pre-shoot reading and when I glanced over the scene in question, where I have the speaking part, I wanted to flee the country.

The premise of the film is the boys are about to graduate when they discover the university has nefarious plans to remove the fraternity's chapter from the campus. Citing outdated rules, the administration sets an ultimatum: if the fraternity's members don't have an adequate, combined GPA score - and if mandatory community projects aren't completed by the end of the school year - they were going to lose their charter. Kicked out, essentially. Of course, the boys pool their talents and resources together and win in the end, all while embarrassing the University board members who had wanted them gone.

The film's third-act and the climax of the film is an "extreme" Easter Egg hunt - a twist to the scavenger hunt trope - where competing fraternities and sororities are challenged to find eggs in the most dangerous and crazy of places. High up in trees, under overpasses, the bottom of a pond, you name it. It's a mad rush as hundreds of students race across the campus grounds using bizarre hints they're given to find these obscure, but brightly colored eggs.

In the first film, Adam's perverted fantasies are the reason he overlooks his "flat-chested" friend who has a crush on him. In the end, Adam comes to his senses and the two become a couple. He then discovers she is much more blessed up top than he had realized, a payoff when she bares her breasts, of course. That actress was the only other person in the first film who exposed her flesh, other than me. Anyway, she isn't coming back for the sequel because she's pregnant with twins. I was told, when the filmmakers learned this, they wrote her out of the script and used my character as a call-back for Adam's continued troubles and new motivations.

In the new script, Adam is freshly broken up with the girl. The reason for the breakup is because he continues to fantasize about this extremely large-breasted woman, a problem he can't shake. In his feverish fantasies, Adam starts seeing her body on people he knows and interacts with, like his professor, or a waitress in a diner, a cashier behind a counter, even his sister in one comedic beat. You get the point. With the bigger budget, the producers now intended to superimpose the heads of all these other characters onto my body.

Lane Drexler, the director, took a moment to address these comedic sequences while we were all sitting at the table reading. I had yet to officially reintroduce myself to him. He probably thought I was avoiding him, which would be accurate. Anyway, Lane said they would shoot all the scenes that were scripted, but he mentioned they may edit out one or more of them if it interrupted the flow of the film. I wished they'd just edit it all out, but then I guess I wouldn't be getting paid.

As contractually obligated, my face is eventually seen in the film, and it is during the egg hunt scene. But my speaking role -- the thing that pays the big bucks - comes at the very end of the film. Quite literally at the end, as it is scripted to play midway through the final credits. This scene is the "easter egg" itself, of the entire movie, and the gag is set up during the egg hunt sequence, in the scene I am briefly in. It begins with a pool of fraternities and sororities gathered in the campus courtyard, about two hundred people filling the space. When the buzzer goes off for everyone to start the game, the camera cuts from one group of students to another.

In one sequence, my character is with a sorority girl and she instructs me to look for an egg high up one of the large maple trees, in the campus courtyard. We split off and run seeking it out. It's here when Adam sees my character for "real" and not just as a fantasy. It's also the first time my face is shown and the first time I have clothes on. Regardless, it's my bouncing breasts while running through the courtyard that draws Adam's attention. Everyone is in a frantic race to beat others at the game and Adam loses sight of me in the chaos. A moment later, it's back to me, spotting a glimpse of an egg in one of the trees. I awkwardly try to climb it, before the camera cuts away to others. It briefly comes back to me where I'm now in the tree, nearly there, just about to reach the limb that is holding the egg. Suddenly, I slip and the camera cuts away again, mid-scream. That's the last you see of my character before the ending credits sequence. And if I had not agreed to the extra speaking scene, it would have been the last you would have seen of me entirely. Had I known this, I would have just taken that first option, even though it paid much less.

During the egg hunt, Adam is talking to his best friend and Adam insists he saw his dream girl in the crowd. He says to his friend that he would prefer to be looking for her, rather than some stupid eggs. His friend knows about Adam's mental manifestations of this top-heavy muse, so he has no reason to believe this latest sighting is any different. He tells Adam it's all in his head and they move on.

The movie finishes with the resolution of the easter egg hunt, where the fraternity raises enough money for their community's charity and meets all the administration's requirements. Of course, while also embarrassing both the Dean and the president of the school during their awards ceremony. The two administrators run away in shame and it's implied they would never be returning. Cue the ending soundtrack and screen credits. As written, halfway through the scroll, it cuts to my only speaking scene. I'll let the script speak for itself.

FADE IN

EXT. COURTYARD -- LATE AFTERNOON -- BIRD'S EYE VIEW -- TREES, GAZEBO, WALKING PATHS

The muffled screams of a woman can be heard.

Hannah

(muffled)

Help! Up here! Help!

EXT. COURTYARD -- ABOVE TREE

Camera slowly pans down to a specific TREE. We see a GIRL'S LEGS trapped in a branch. The camera pans down, closing in on and following the legs, then slowly zooming back out. We realize HANNAH is hanging upside down from one of the limbs. Her head is about five or six feet from the ground and her large breasts have fallen out of her strapless halter top. Her arms flail and she shakes and rocks in the tree as she tries to escape her predicament.

Hannah

(Her voice is muffled by the obstruction of her large breasts hanging in her own face.)

Help! Help!

ADAM has left the entourage and is cutting across the courtyard when he hears the distant screams. He rushes to the voice, realizing it is the girl of his dreams when he gets a clear view of her. In slow motion, while HANNAH spins and flails, the camera zooms to her BREASTS, bouncing and jiggling with her desperate motions. Cut to ADAM, and we see a look on his face that suggests he "knows" for sure it's the girl from his dreams, just as he'd hoped.

Adam

It's you!

Hannah

(Hannah frantically thrashes around, trying to find the stranger who called out.)

What? Who? Help! Help!

Adam approaches, his face directly at eye-level with Hannah's breasts. He has to stoop a bit to see her face. There is a pause between the two when they make eye contact. Even upside down, there is an instant connection. Music begins to swell, far in the background.

Adam

Are you okay?

Hannah

Of course, I'm not okay! I'm stuck, and my tits are-

Adam

Amazing!

**

The next part of the script is very descriptive, involving the enrapturing music and another slow-motion shot; close-ups of both their faces as they lock eyes. The camera pans back from Hannah eyes, bringing into frame her enormous breasts, still hanging upside down, bouncing against her chin and face. The camera is to angle the shot in such a way as to almost make it appear as if my nipples are another set of eyes in the frame, when locking eyes with Adam. One can't tell exactly which pair he's connecting with.

"This might be the most gratuitous nude scene in the history of comedy," boasted Lane, as we discussed it at the end of the table reading. I was beet red just thinking about doing something so obscene. Was he trying to punish me for ghosting him last year after we had sex?

"Um, Mr. Drexler," I said, not daring to use his first name. "I, uh... I don't know if I can do this. And why does the character I'm playing have the same name as I do? In the first script, there was no name to my character."

"What? Do you want it changed?"

"I mean... maybe? I guess... I'm not sure... But I'm mostly concerned about this scene in the tree. It's really-"

Lane tapped at his script, interrupting me before I could even finish, "You signed paperwork. You're doing it." I didn't get another opportunity to object. From his demeanor, it wouldn't have mattered, anyway.

**

We had five weeks in our pre-production schedule to prepare and since I didn't have a role as a script coordinator, my time was spent with Joe Pazzo and Paula Milestone. Joe is a personal trainer and Paula is an acting coach. Even though I had very little screen time in the grand scheme of things, Lane and the producers were determined to get the best performance from me possible. "I sure as hell don't want to find out you have the acting chops of Anna Nicole Smith," Lane had said to me the first time we finally got a chance to talk alone. We completely avoided the topic of our sordid encounter from last year's production. "Paula's a great acting coach. All you need to do is trust her."

I nodded, sniffling. I'd been crying, thinking about what lay ahead. "But why do I need a personal trainer?"

Lane sighed. "Hannah, we will be filming a scene involving you hanging upside down. There will be no special effects to make that happen. Of course, we'll have you secured, but Joe is going to teach you how to properly hold your weight with your legs. He's going to train you to ensure you do it with ease. If we filmed that scene today, you wouldn't be able to last two minutes hanging upside down. We're going to need considerably more time than that while filming."

I couldn't help but picture it. Me, hanging upside down with my tits falling out of my top, surrounded by dozens of crew members. This would be a significantly different experience than my first time around.

**

There was one bright spot, at least for a while. Paula is a fantastic acting coach and started me out by practicing scenes from some of my favorite films. She made me "overact" the first attempts, followed by trying to emulate the original performances. Then, she would have me do my own interpretations. We tried scenes from Casablanca, When Harry Met Sally, Legally Blonde and several others. You might say I love the classics.

My personal trainer, on the other hand, scared me. Joe is a big, burly guy and just barked orders the first time we met. We meet early in the mornings in a large, cordoned off area of the studio. It's an area affectionately known as "the gym" containing various weights and exercise machines available for anyone to access, at any time of day. When I showed up, it was just me and Joe there, but about a half hour into it, Greg Banks and Casper Kane arrived. They probably had a requirement to get fit for the film, too.

"Ankles here," Joe pointed, as he forced me into a strange contraption about an hour into the session. It was an inversion machine, but I didn't understand its purpose at the time. Joe then snapped some restraints in place and let go. I was leaning back and swung upside down from the sudden shift in weight. I bounced back up before coming down again, bobbing around a 220-degree inversion. Thank goodness I had tucked in my shirt to my shorts, because when I flipped over my tits flew right out of my bra. I should have worn a sports bra, no doubt. Even clothed, one could see the effect my tits had while hanging upside down. Let's just say, what is written in the script won't require any extra special effects. My boobs practically smacked me in the face with my shirt on.

The first few days, Joe had me take longer and longer intervals on the inversion machine, while introducing more squats into my workout. Then there was a bit of gymnastics training, such as learning how to fall (for safety purposes), how to wrap and secure a leg around a pole, and other niche skills. Within two weeks, I was hanging upside down and holding my own weight up, with my head five feet from the ground. We had foam mats beneath me, yet not once had I dropped. I was using only the torqued strength of one leg wrapped around a pole and ankle-locked. It took strength to hold the pose, but it was easy once I got the hang of it. I had a more difficult time with blood rushing to my head, but it seemed my body was adjusting with the hours of practice. With each passing day, I was going for longer and longer stretches of time hanging in the awkward position. Throughout training, I never wear my shirt untucked. I dare not risk the embarrassment of having my tits plop out for all to see. They fall out of my bras too often. Even with the sports bras, sometimes. My shirts keep me appropriately covered.