The Script Girl Fills In - Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can we go see your movie?" Mom asked.

"It's not 'my' movie, Mom," I insisted. "And really, it's just a stupid, little part. I'm really not very proud of it."

"Don't be silly," Dad bellowed. "You have every right to be proud. Our beautiful daughter. A movie star? No one deserves it as much as you."

"Why would you say that? I never wanted to be an actress."

"But maybe it's your calling," said Mom.

"Maybe in this particular movie..." I murmured.

"Excuse me?" asked Dad.

"Nothing." I said. I wanted to bury my head in the sand, but instead I was going to the movies with my parents.

I'd already seen the film several times. I had even gone to the premier, so nothing on the screen surprised me. I was holding my eyes closed during my scenes, hoping Dad and Mom would have no clue, since other people's heads were imposed on my body. The nudity was there, but not my face, and I hoped I could scramble them out of the theater before the easter egg scene plays, during the closing credits. It was my only chance of saving face. Maybe. How long could this lie possibly last?

When my parents finally saw my brief appearance (in clothes) during the start of the egg hunt, Dad and Mom screamed. I'm pretty sure others in the theater thought they were nuts. I also think that's when Dad was figuring it out, that I was the "boob girl" in the movie. I considered if I could convince him that was a body double and not me, but getting out of the theater once the film ended was impossible. Mom insisted we watch the credits because she was so proud of me. I couldn't take it anymore and dashed out, making the excuse I needed to use the restroom.

I did go to restroom, but mostly just to hide. I finally came out ten minutes later and Mom and Dad were waiting, staring at me. I dropped my head to the floor. "I'm sorry," I said, meaning it, but also not meaning it. The money I got for the work had recently been deposited, and my life was literally changing.

"Why be sorry?" Dad boomed. "Your mother and I met almost exactly the same way!"

"Wait, what?"

"Oh, boy. We never told you that story?" Dad was grinning ear to ear. "You're in for a doozy..."

"Oh, stop!" said Mom. "You can tell her later. Honey, we are so proud of you! You were hilarious!"

"Uh, no," I said to Mom. "You can praise me later, but right now, I gotta hear Dad's story."