The Sea of Darkness Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Iris was in shock. She knew that unauthorized sexual augmentation existed, but this was the first time she saw a female with a penis. The size was also impressive. Soft, it was already bigger than every single dick she had seen in her life, not that she was an expert in that matter.

"Choice number one, you get on your hands and knees, crawl toward me and give me a blowjob." Kara explained, pointing at her dick.

"Choice number two, you get out of this cell, and go through this door. I won't stop you. Sure, there's probably thousands of pirates in this ship, but if you could reach the hangar you could probably use a ship to get out of here."

Kara paused for a minute, letting Iris really take in what she had just said.

"Of course, there's also a multitude of other courses of action you could go with. But be assured that only these two will let you keep your life." Kara finished.

None of those choices were particularly appealing to Iris, but one seemed even worse. At first, leaving this cell and the crazy Queen behind seemed like a good plan, but for all she knew the door could lead straight to outer space, or simply be locked. And even if Kara was completely honest, what was the probability she would reach the hangar, be able to steal a ship and leave in her state. She had a dislocated shoulder, probably bruised or broken ribs and she was stark naked.

No, there was too much uncertainty with this plan. At this point she had to take everything Kara said to face value. All she had to do was drop on her knees, suck her dick and she would live another day. The burning shame would fade away, as long as she kept her life. Iris was resolved to continue living, whatever it took. At some point, an opportunity will arise for the Imperial Captain, but for now she had to be the submissive cocksucker Kara wanted.

Iris dropped to her knees, swearing to herself that she would not let this perverted psycho freak break her spirit, no matter what happened. Her name was Iris Stjarna, and she would emerge victorious out of this.

Walking on all fours is harder when you're actually on all three with an useless arm, but Iris did her best and she crawled towards the pirate queen.

"Good choice." Kara said, once Iris was on her knees right in front of her dick. "But before you get to work, a few more details. First, if I feel your teeth, I'll rip them out of your mouth, one by one. And second..."

Kara fiddled with her fallen belt, looking for an object in particular. When she found it, Kara exposed it to Iris.

"Know what this is? It's an hourglass. I know, it's a pretty archaic way of measuring the time that passes, but I like the uncertainty of it. So, if I don't blow my load in your mouth before the top part is empty, I'll blow your head off."

Iris started to wonder if this was an elaborated joke, one that would inevitably end with her death. But she had no choice but to press forward.

"Is everything clear?" Kara asked, a fake concerne in her voice.

"Yes, yes it is." Iris answered simply, not knowing what else to say.

"Then do your best. The clock is ticking. Or rather, the sand is flowing." Kara chuckled at her joke.

Iris never gave a blowjob in her life before. In fact she had never been that close to a dick before. In her youth, she was a genius, several years ahead of others. She had spent her teenage years working her butt off at the officer's school. Then she was a respected and feared officer of the Imperial Forces. She had never looked at any boys, or girls this way. All she ever sought after was a bright, glorious future. But right now her future was tied to this grotesque appendage.

The Imperial Captain obviously had the gist of it, all she had to do was put her mouth around this penis and bob her head up and down. But an issue was currently at hand. Kara's dick was still soft. All of Iris' sexual knowledge came from pornographic material she had seen out of curiosity or by accident. And the "soft" part of it was rarely included.

Iris had no idea how to proceed, so she just went with her instinct. Her valid hand loosely grabbed the base of Kara's shaft, her hand unable to close around its girth. She was very careful not to apply too much of her massive strength, as she logically imagined that any amount of pain she caused to this sensitive part of Kara's body would result in a swift death. She started stroking gently, and she approached her head closer to the bulbous tip of Kara's dick. She planted a chaste kiss on the tip, as if she kissed someone's cheek.

Seeing little to no reaction to what she was doing, Iris decided to go with some tongue licking. In between slow strokes, she licked the entire length of the shaft, all the way from the base to the very tip. Confident in her left hand now, she went a bit rougher, applying more pressure and stroking faster.

Soon enough Kara's cock was slick with saliva and hardening. Once Iris managed to get Kara's dick hard, another issue appeared. It was ridiculously gargantuan. Iris was pretty sure that dicks were not supposed to be 16 inches long and as thick as her arm. She could not even imagine how copulation with this thing would work. But she had a more urgent matter, namely she had to please this dick enough before Kara's arbitrary time limit was reached.

Iris breathed deeply, then took the tip in her mouth. Her jaws ached, held open much more than they should. Her tongue played with the tip now contained inside her warm mouth, and outside her hand still worked the shaft. Iris was weirdly proud of herself, imagining that Kara was in heaven with pleasure.

Truth be told, Kara watched with great amusement as Iris experimented with her dick. It was funny to see the proud, competent soldier struggling with her task at hand. But funny was not what she was looking for right now. At least her dick, if only the tip, was at last wrapped inside a wet mouth, but that was not going to be anywhere near enough to make her cum. She had to give Iris some motivation.

"Hum, you heard me, right? Your life ends with the hourglass, remember? Maybe you should try a little bit harder. Or not. Maybe you want your epitaph to be 'She suicided with a shitty blowjob'."

Iris' eyes shot up, finding Kara's.

"Oh yeah, that's much better. I like seeing that fire in your eyes while you blow me." Kara chuckled as she swept her hand in her long crimson hair.

Iris' cheeks were blushing crimson, the shame of what she was doing not lost to her at all. She was sexually pleasuring what probably was the Empire's biggest enemy. But this was what needed to be done. That's what Iris repeated to herself, again and again. This is what needs to be done to stay alive, she rationalized. She hated Kara, with all her heart. And all the anger and fury she could not express with her actions, she sent through this eye contact.

She started to move her head forward, engulfing just a bit more of Kara's enormous meatpole. Then she withdrew her head as much as she could without letting the tip pop free. Iris began going back and forth with her head and mouth, taking more and more dick inside her every time. She used her tongue as much as she could, licking and slurping the shaft when it was in range, and she did not forget about her hand, which continued to stroke the length of the shaft that was still not enjoying the warmth of her mouth.

Finally a proper blowjob was going on. It still was not that great, as Kara had a great amount of experience in that matter and had numerous, very, very skilled partners. But still, a decent blowjob was a decent blowjob, and Kara was enjoying herself. But from the corner of eyes, still focused on Iris', she saw Iris' hand move away from her dick, towards her balls and her pussy below. With inhuman reflexes, Kara caught Iris' valid arm, surprising the blonde Captain and making her squeal on Kara's dick.

"Be careful of what you're doing with that hand, girl. Or this arm may join the other one in the 'not-correctly-working' state." Kara then let Iris' arm go free.

Iris had remembered that balls were supposedly a sensitive place, and she thought she could speed up the orgasm process by stroking them too. Based on Kara's reaction she guessed that she was right, at least about the sensitivity.

As Iris' mouth kept herself busy, her hand started kneading Kara's balls, to her great pleasure.

"You know, I kinda hoped you had to suck miles of cock to get your wings. But now I can see you got them only with your non-blowjob skills." Kara said, and Iris wondered if that meant as a compliment or an insult or both. "But fear not, you're a natural at this, and you'll get as much practice as you need to get better." This was probably a compliment, but still Iris was not overjoyed at the idea.

Kara wore a cruel smile as she relished in the sight of Iris trying her best to pleasure her, while she looked at her straight in her eyes, staring daggers.

Iris now had a good rhythm, she sucked that cock as if her life depended on it, because it did. And while her speed was, at least to her, satisfying, she was hardstuck in terms of length. A huge portion of Kara's meatstick was still untouched by her mouth. But everytime she pushed forward more, her jaws threatened to unhinged, and the entrance of her throat resisted. Iris was thinking, hoping to find solutions to these basic anatomy issues, when with the corner of her eyes she caught sight of the hourglass. At least three quarters of her allocated time was gone and she had no clue how long it had been since she started sucking. While Iris was pretty sure Kara was enjoying the blowjob, she had seen no obvious sign of a near climax. Iris was growing desperate. Is this really how she was going to die, she wondered.

But still, she had to try one more thing. She stopped her current motion, holding her head steady as she breathed deeply. Then she used every augmented muscle in her neck in unison to slam her head forward, spearing herself of Kara's dick. Her jaws held tight, not dislocating as she feared, and the entrance of her throat was successfully breached, the tip of Kara's dick at last enjoying the tight folds of her throat.

Kara's eyes grew wide, then she laughed. "Damn girl, this was a move that was equally impressive and scary. Don't break your neck sucking my dick please."

But Kara couldn't hold her moans anymore, and Iris saw that as a victory. She resumed her back and forth, now able to get more and more of Kara's cock inside her mouth. But Kara's groin was still so far, it could as well be on Vyke.

Kara could see the outline of her cock inside Iris' bulging throat, moving up and down as Iris swallowed it. This was a sight Kara would never grow bored of. Everytime she wrecked a poor girl's orifice, she took tremendous delectation in visibly seeing her bitchbreaker unnaturally distend her partner's body. This was the reason she made sure the dick she got from an illegal and tailor-made augmentation was as big as it was. Sure, it also meant that partners able to take it without breaking were rare, but her current position in the foodchain made sure she never ran out of warm, wet holes to fuck, both willing and unwilling.

While Iris' technique was lacking, the motivation and effort she was putting in this blowjob was very pleasing to Kara. Even above sexual pleasure, what Kara wanted from this encounter was to dominate Iris, to show her that her place in this world was now on her knees, worshiping her betters, and to humiliate her as much as possible. And dominated Iris indeed was, fearing for her life so much that she threw away all that she once was and sucked with wild abandon.

Kara's breaking point was near. She threw her head back, bonking against the wall, and she closed her eyes, growling. Iris saw that as a sign that her climax was imminent, and for that she was thankful. She was getting lightheaded from the lack of oxygen, her augmented lungs at its limit. And more importantly, she was going to keep her head and her life. She couldn't see it, but the hourglass was still standing nearby, ignored by both women, the top part empty.

In a last moment of lucidity before what she expected to be a massive orgasm, Kara yanked her dick out of Iris' throat, exiting with wet, arousing sounds and a loud pop. Iris coughed, and breathed, her mouth suddenly empty.

Kara let out a primal, ecstasy-filled scream, and she climaxed. Her whole body was trembling and her balls churned. The first jet of cum hit Iris in the face, with enough velocity to make her recoil, splashing and soaking her whole face. Iris had to close her eyes to not get blinded by hot cum. She then felt gush after gush land her face, thoroughly glazing her face with a thick layer of semen and even getting into her hair. When Kara stopped battering her face with ropes of cum, Iris thought that her orgasm was over, but the reality was that Kara had adjusted the position of her meat cannon, and she was now unloading the rest of her load on Iris' chest.

Kara's orgasm finally stopped, after full minutes of bliss and having dumped what felt like gallons of cum on Iris.

For a while, the only sounds in the cell were the ragged breathing of both women.

Once she had settled down, Kara broke the silence.

"Would you look at that, the hourglass is empty." Kara said, a mean smile slowly stretching her lips.

Iris' breath was cut short, her heart sinking. She wanted to see it for herself, but she did not want to open her eyes.

"Well, I'll admit that I was not really paying attention to it at the end. So, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt." Kara added, as she patted Iris' head.

The truth was that Kara never actually planned to kill Iris, no matter what the hourglass result was. Playing with her was going to be way too much fun to kill her this early. All that mattered was that Iris thought she would do it. And it seemed like Iris believed it, very much.

"But I feel like I still have another round in me. You don't mind, do you?"

Iris opened her mouth to speak, but she was interrupted by cascades of cum falling from her lips into her mouth, the weird, salty taste making her grimace.

"Don't worry, I know you must be tired. I'll do all the work for you."

While Iris didn't really understand where this was going, she was pretty sure that Kara taking the lead was NOT a good thing. Her eyes still closed, she felt Kara's hands holding the back of her head.

"All you have to do is to open your mouth." This was not a suggestion, Iris knew that much. She slowly opened her mouth again, worried about what was about to happen.

As soon as Iris' mouth opened enough, Kara rammed her hips forward and pulled Iris' head towards her, burying her meat deep inside Iris' already sore throat. Iris screamed in surprise as Kara plundered her throat.

Kara started pistoning her hips and moving Iris' head back and forth in rhythm, using her mouth and throat as a fucktoy with the brutality which characterized Kara.

Iris' eyes rolled back behind her lids, the sheer strength rocking her head rendering her unable to think properly. Her body tried its best to breathe through the dick blocking her airways.

Kara was riding the high of her first orgasm, she was not going to last anywhere as long, especially not with the cadence she went to town on Iris' throat. That was fine to her, she just had some spunk left in her balls she had to dump, before moving on with her plans. And she was not sure her Imperial whore could handle it anyway.

Iris consciousness was fading, from the lack of oxygen and the pain she was in with her dislocated arm swinging around, moved by the force that was swaying her body.

"Hey!" Kara interjected. "Don't you dare pass out! You'll be fully awake for everything that's coming!"

She moved a hand from Iris' head and slapped her. Seeing no result, Kara stopped destroying Iris' throat for now and pulled her cock away from her throat.

"Take a deep breath and steady yourself, slut. I'm not leaving with blue balls." Kara growled, waiting for Iris to ready herself.

Iris was not holding on well, her head was spinning, she could barely hear Kara over the ringing in her ears and her arm caused her world of pain. Despite all of this, she did what Kara asked at the best she could, fearing what could happen should she fail to do so. She took deep breaths, and held her right arm with her valid left one.

The moment Iris looked halfway ready, Kara slammed her cock back in Iris' tight throat and resumed facefucking her in the earnest, with renewed fierceness.

This lasted mere minutes before Kara was ready to blow another immense load. Iris still was in bad shape, but Kara was too far gone to care. With a last thrust she buried every single inch that she could inside Iris' throat, and dumped a second load, straight into Iris' stomach. Towards the end of her climax, she withdrew her cock from the depths of Iris' throat, and brought it back towards the entrance of her mouth, a torrent of cum still pouring out of her tip, to make sure Iris could taste her cum as much as she needed to never be able to forget it.

Done, Kara withdrew her softening meat monster, and let Iris go, who fell to the ground, her left side first, fortunately landing on her valid arm.

She was barely conscious, her eyes closed and her body unmoving. Kara squatted near her, making sure she was still alive and breathing, then wiped her dick clean on Iris' hair before tucking it back inside her pants.

The Pirate Queen stood up, watching what was once a strong, powerful and feared Imperial soldier. Now all she could see was a naked, broken doll, her face and upper torso fully glazed, cum leaking out of her open mouth and tears falling from her eyes. Iris' once flat belly was now slightly distended from the amount of viscous, potent seed in her stomach.

Kara had all the time in the world. She decided, in a rare merciful moment, that she could let Iris rest, if only for a minute.

--------------------

"I'm sure I have it somewhere..." Kara was looking for something, browsing the numerous pouches she had hanging from her belt.

Iris was standing next to Kara. She looked like she went to hell and back, but she was still alive. And more importantly, while on the surface she appeared broken, somewhere deep inside of her, safe from harm, the Imperial Captain Iris Stjarna was still there, waiting for her time. All she had to do until that was to stay alive.

"Found it!" Kara cheerfully said, producing both a collar and a leash from her belt.

She wrapped the collar around Iris' neck, then tied the leash to it.

"I think it looks cute on you." Kara said, smirking.

Kara was originally going to make Iris walk on all four, like a dog. But seeing her current state, it would have taken forever to go anywhere in the ship with her struggling to crawl behind her. So Kara renounced it, for now.

"Let's go, we have quite an agenda in front of us."

Since she woke up, Iris stayed silent, not wanting to give any more satisfaction to her enemy. This was starting to annoy Kara, who was looking for a way to make her talk again.

Kara started walking in direction in front of the exit door, the one Kara offered Iris to go through, an eternity ago. Iris was scurrying behind, cradling her right arm.

Upon Kara's approach, the door slid open, revealing a corridor full of dozens, if not hundreds of pirates. A part of the crew of the Dread Wyrm. As the door opened, they all turned toward the women, hunger in their eyes.

Terror swallowed Iris. She expected the worst, as the few past hours had made her very wary.

But at the sight of their Queen holding her new pet on a leash, the crowd rearranged itself, creating a passage through them for the Queen, with disappointed looks on their faces.

Kara turned around toward her captive. "I told you you made the good choice, staying with me in that cozy cell." The implication of that not lost to Iris.