The Sea of Darkness Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still, Iris was collared, naked, beaten, covered in cum and distended by cum. And she was now exposed to the eyes of grunts she used to slaughter by the thousands. Humiliation swallowed her, and she started trembling, like a scared little girl.

Kara had taken a few steps, and she tugged the leash, wordlessly asking Iris to move along. She took a step, then another, now walking.

Humiliation grew even stronger as a pirate had the courage to insult her.

"You imperial whore, I hope you drown in our cum!" the nameless pirate shouted.

Kara stopped and looked in the crowd towards the brave pirate, then resumed walking. Emboldened by the Queen's silent approval, the rest of the crowd followed suit, copiously insulting Iris.

Though they were not very clever about it. They mostly were using her Imperial citizenship as an insult, combined with some sexual, demeaning word. Imperial bitch, Imperial slut, Imperial whore, Imperial cocksleeve...

One of the pirates managed to call her an 'Imperial cum glazed donut'. Maybe this pirate was more hungry than horny.

The uncleverness of the insults did not diminish the impact they had on Iris. She was blushing crimson, and wanted to simply disappear, away from all these eyes.

The duo walked for a short while, the crowd of pirates getting thinner around them, before Kara suddenly stopped. She turned around, smiling.

"Maybe we could stop by the medical bay, you know, to fix what I had to do to your poor body." Kara said somewhat gently.

Iris was expecting some kind of trap, but the pain was starting to alter her decision making.

"Yes." she said, her voice low, and her eyes fixing the ground.

"Yes? I'm only fixing up my good pet. You have to be a good pet if you want to go to the medbay. Tell me, are you a good pet?" Kara was teasing Iris, forcing her to demean herself.

"Yes I am." Iris' voice barely above a whisper.

"Tell me what you are." Kara's smile was cruel.

"I'm your pet."

Kara shrugged. "Not good enough, sorry".

"I'm a very good pet, your good pet, please..." Iris was getting desperate.

"What did you say? I'm sorry this place is kinda noisy." Kara gestured to Iris to speak louder.

"I'm your good pet, I'll be your good little pet! Please, please heal me, please..." Iris almost shouted above the constant noise of insults thrown at her. Tears started to drop from her eyes. The crowd grew quieter, taking in what Iris just yelled to the face of the world.

"Alright, alright. I don't want my good little pet to be in more pain than needed. Next stop, the medbay."

Kara was smirking ear to ear as she resumed walking. She was pretty happy with the way she managed to get Iris to talk again, and managed to humiliate her even further.

--------------------

Some time later, somewhere on the ship, Jay was relaxing. He was sitting on a comfy-looking chair, a real, physical book in his hands and a glass of a strong, alcoholic beverage within arm's reach.

Kara would be busy with her new toy for at least a few days, he thought. That meant he would have to assume both his position and hers, but also that he would not have to temper her constantly.

In their duo, Jay had always been the voice of reason, the calm one. Kara was the exuberant, hyperactive one. While he hated it when she kept him in the dark, like for this whole ambush thing, having to constantly convince her that her new plan she had come up with was ridiculous, or suicidal, or both, time and time again everyday was exhausting. He loved Kara, in a platonic, siblinglike way, but Jay sometimes wished he could go back to simpler times, when she was nothing more than just Kara.

So he raised his glass and cheered, silently, to the good Captain Stjarna, who was going to buy him a few days of relative serenity with her body.

But after reading a single page of his book, he heard his quarters' communication channel open.

"Jay! Get your ass in my quarters, now! And get a guy or two with you." Kara's voice said, in all the finesse she was known for.

Jay sighed, he sensed no real urgency in Kara's voice, she was not in danger. But he felt the fury in her voice very well. Pressing a button on the control device on his arm, he answered.

"I'm on my way. Is there anything I should know?"

"I'm PISSED!" Kara's voice replied, fuming.

Who would have guessed. Jay got up, delicately put his book down on his desk and grabbed his leather jacket.

No rest for the wicked.

--------------------

Hey,

Thanks for reading this chapter.

As a smut writer, writing a pornless first chapter to kickoff a series is quite a gamble. You are losing a huge part of your potential readers before they even start reading. This is something I sadly realized after this story.

The relationship between Kara and Iris is the very core of The Sea of Darkness. A relationship between two women that everything opposes and yet are more alike than they appear to be. The grand space opera takes a step back to let the characters be the stars of the show.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. My original notes below.

---

Hey,

If you enjoyed the previous chapter, I hope this one was not a disappointment and that the way the situation unfolded pleased you.

This is not the smut filled chapter I thought this would be when I started writing it, as there is still a massive amount of build up and exposition at the start. But at least there is some porn here and the exposition is mostly done. The next chapter should almost be pure debauchery (and be shorter).

Again, comments and feedback are highly appreciated.