The Search for Amairah Ch. 01

Story Info
Revenge comes for a price.
10.9k words
4.83
13.3k
5

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a sequel to "A Game of Chess".

"The Meera Series" consists of 4 stories in the following order.

The Story of Meera > The Girl Next Door > A Game of Chess > The Search for Amairah.

Since the premise of the stories is quite expansive, I've mentioned references in brackets.

This story is the final episode of this series, and like the rest of the stories in this series, it is very close to my heart. This intense thriller is written specifically for the darkly inclined readers.

I hope you find it, worth your while. Constructive feedback is most welcome.

*****************************************

"So, tell me," Aryan said as Meera drove her car, "What exactly happened when Armaan was at your place?"

"I humiliated him," Meera said.

"What exactly happened, Meera?" Aryan said, sounding angry.

(Reference: A Game of Chess - Chapter 3)

"If you really want to know the details," Meera said, "I made him lick my asshole, I branded him with my initials, then I put a collar on him and made him crawl on all fours like a dog and then I fucked him."

"Wait, wait, what?" Aryan said, sounding clearly annoyed, "You had sex with him?"

"Yeah," she said, "What's the problem?"

"What's the problem? What the hell, Meera!" Aryan shouted. Then he composed himself and muttered, "What was I thinking! Once a whore always a whore."

"Excuse me?" Meera asked sharply, "What did you just say? Aryan, you have no right..."

"Did you sleep in the same bed?" he asked, cutting her off.

"Yes I did," Meera said bitterly, "What is your fucking problem?"

"My fucking problem is that I care way too much about you and I am always looking out for you and cleaning up your mess!" Aryan shouted.

"Look Aryan," Meera said sharply, "I never forced you to do anything for me. Whatever you did for me, you did out of your free will, and I very much appreciate it, I really do. And if you have a problem with me, you are free to walk away. But you have no right to insult me like that."

Aryan didn't respond. He was just upset with the fact that Meera had sex with another man.

When he glanced at Meera, he noticed that she was in tears. She quietly wiped her tears with the back off her wrists as the tears were making her vision hazy.

"Meera...I..." Aryan said, "I am sorry."

"I can't believe you among all people would say that," Meera said, weeping bitterly.

"Meera," he said, "Please stop the car...I am sorry...I can't let you drive like this Meera, please...we need to talk..."

Meera didn't listen to him. She kept driving as tears continuously flowed. "It's OK Aryan," she said trying to smile bravely, "Just tell me where you want me to drop you. I'll manage on my own henceforth."

"Meera, no," Aryan said, "Please pull over...I'm sorry...we really need to talk..."

"There is nothing to talk about," she said as she refused to stop the car.

"You want me to pull the park brake?" Aryan said in a threatening tone.

Meera reluctantly pulled over. Aryan quickly got out of the car and pulled Meera into his embrace into a tight hug. She wept bitterly in his arms.

"I am really sorry Meera," he said, "I should not have said what I said. It just came out the wrong way. I was just upset that another man touched you. You are mine Meera, no one else gets to touch you. I love you."

"You never said that before," Meera said tearfully.

"I am sorry I didn't," he said looking into her eyes, "But I am saying it now. I love you Meera. That's the only reason why I did what I did for you. You are so special to me."

"I have nothing to give you Aryan," Meera said.

"I don't want anything from you," Aryan said, hugging her tightly, "I just want you. Let me drive now."

Meera nodded and handed over the keys to Aryan. He picked up the rest of her money and drove her to the docks. A man was waiting there for them. Aryan helped Meera get onto the boat along with her money. Then he handed over the car keys to the man and joined Meera on the boat. The boat sailed off.

Once they reached the shore, Aryan led Meera to the house. It was a small and cozy little place. Meera smiled as she rested her back on the couch. But she didn't look at Aryan. She was still upset with him.

"Hey Meera," he said, kneeling in front of her, "I am really sorry, I really didn't mean to hurt you. If it is okay with you, will you let me stay for the night? I just want to hold you..."

"You are welcome to stay," Meera said with a weak smile, "I am sorry I guess I overreacted back then. It's not your fault. I am the dirty one. You are a nice guy Aryan and you deserve far better. You deserve a nice sweet girl who will love you with all her heart. I have nothing...just a broken heart and a used body, hell, my body is so worthless that I can't even bear a child anymore...I don't think I'll ever be anything better than a whore..."

Meera broke down into tears. Aryan hugged her tightly.

"Hey, no, please don't cry Meera," he said, "I am sorry, I know I've hurt you. You are the strongest woman I know Meera, and I'll never find anyone as amazing as you."

Aryan led Meera to the bedroom and held her in his arms. Meera knew she felt something for Aryan. Whether it was love, or her need for security, she couldn't tell. She just felt safe when he was around. She snuggled closer, close enough to feel his beating heart. Soon she fell asleep.

In the middle of the night, she was awakened by a noise. It sounded like glass shattering on the floor. She opened her eyes and found herself alone on the bed. Another disturbing noise got her extremely agitated.

"Aryan!" she gasped and tiptoed out of the room looking for him.

She realized she had stepped on something. It was a wet stain. Her eyes were still adapting to the dark, but from the feel of the warm fluid under her bare foot, she could tell it was fresh blood. There was a trail of blood leading to another room.

She followed the blood trail and screamed in horror to find Aryan badly wounded and forced on his knees with his hands cuffed behind his back. Armaan held a gun to his head and shot a sinister gaze at Meera, it almost made her shiver.

"I was wondering when you'd wake up," Armaan said as he cocked his gun and held an angry eye contact.

"No...please don't..." Meera begged.

"This is what happens when you hurt other people's families," Armaan said with a bitter emotion in his eyes.

"No! Please don't...he had nothing to do with..." Meera's sentence was interrupted by a loud gunshot.

Meera almost felt her heart stop as Aryan collapsed on the floor lifeless. Armaan had shot him in the head. His skull was torn with a nasty wound and his eyes were wide open. A steady stream of blood flowed from Aryan's wound as his lifeless eyes stared back at hers. The sound of the gunshot echoed in Meera's ears. The sound brought back painful memories of Kabir's death. And the sound played over and over in her head like a sinister hammer relentlessly hitting her skull. She couldn't take it anymore. She pressed her palms over her ears and screamed hysterically.

"Meera! Meera are you OK?" she heard Aryan calling out to her.

She opened her eyes and found herself in bed with Aryan inside the safehouse. She ran her trembling hands all over Aryan to feel him. She wanted to ensure that this is real, that he is safe and sound.

"Bad dream?" Aryan asked.

Meera nodded and broke down into tears.

"I am sorry I put your life in danger," Meera said, hugging him as she cried over his shoulder, "I can't lose you too."

"I'm fine Meera," Aryan assured her, "It was just a bad dream, it's alright."

"Armaan knows about you know...he will come after you too. I can't let this happen..." Meera said, drowning in panic, "You can't be punished for what I did! I'll do something...I'll...I'll go away from your life forever...and I'll have nothing to do with you...we'll never speak again...we'll be like you never knew me...like you were never involved..."

"I am involved, Meera," Aryan said, "I never intended to hurt Pankhudi, that never felt right to me. But I helped you anyway, so I am involved, and there's no denying that. Even if we no longer speak, Armaan will still hunt me. But he will never get anything out of me, I can assure you that."

"I just don't want you to get hurt..." Meera said.

"I made that choice long ago Meera," Aryan said with a deep emotion in his eyes, "When I decided to help you, I knew what that would mean for me, but I did it anyway...because...I love you."

"People who love me...just...die..." Meera said weeping bitterly, "Naina died, and then Kabir...and now I don't want you to die..."

"I won't," Aryan said, hugging her and gently rubbing her back, "I am a survivor, just like you. I'll spare you the details of what they did to me when I was in jail. No amount of torture can break me. I know pain, Meera, and I know how to handle it. I am going to be fine. I just...want to live for you, I want to protect you, I want to love you...you've brought meaning to my life..."

"Then take me Aryan," Meera said with an emotion of surrender in her eyes, "Punish me for being so horrible! Punish me for being so stupid! Punish me for putting your life in danger! I am all yours now, my body, my heart, my soul...I am giving myself to you completely...I'll do anything that you want me to do, I'll obey you...I'll...."

Aryan interrupted her with a passionate kiss. "You are mine," he said as he ran his fingers through her hair and looked into her eyes with a deep emotion. Then he pulled her into his arms and showered her with kisses.

"You've been a bad girl Meera," Aryan whispered in her ear, "You are not going to like your punishment."

Meera arched her neck as Aryan nibbled her ear. She ran her fingers through his hair as he nibbled her neck and ran his hand on her breasts. He sharply bit her neck leaving a mark.

"I'm going to mark you," Aryan said, leaving another bite on her left breast, "You are mine, only mine!"

Meera moaned in response. She closed her eyes and lay in complete surrender. She let him take off her clothes and felt him run his hand on her naked body. He licked and bit her nipples leaving visible marks. Meera felt a strange mix of pleasure and pain. She felt a familiar tingle between her legs. She reached for her pussy and began to stroke her clit.

Aryan grabbed her hand and looked into her eyes as said, "You don't get to cum. That is your punishment."

Meera moaned in disappointment. Aryan placed her face down on his lap and spanked her naked butt. He loved to watch her flesh vibrate with each stroke. Meera's growing sexual pleasure was driving her mad, her pussy juices were now glistening on her upper thigh. She squeezed her legs together trying to relieve that fire between her legs that was driving her crazy, as Aryan continued to rain blows on her ass.

Aryan watched her ass turn a shade of pink. When he saw how she was squeezing her pussy, he pinched her ass sharply.

"Bad girl," Aryan said, "No orgasm for you today. Stop squeezing your desperate pussy. Open your legs."

Meera reluctantly obeyed. Aryan ran his fingers through her wet slit making her shudder with each touch. She started humping his fingers, only to be punished by another set of spanks.

Aryan smiled at her desperation. He dipped his fingers in her pussy and transferred her juices to her asshole and dug a finger inside. Then he added one more finger and wiggled his fingers in her asshole. Aryan held on to her hair firmly as he invaded her intimate orifices with his fingers. Meera was melting in the pleasure of submission.

Meera so badly wanted him to do the same in her pussy so that she could cum. But she knew he was not going to let her. He kept lubricating and toying with her asshole mentally preparing her for the anal fuck that she was about to get. She could feel his erection poking against her belly.

"C'mon now, you know the drill," Aryan said.

Meera dutifully got off his lap, unzipped his pants and began to suck. The feel of his hard cock in her mouth was driving her crazy imagining this same hardness pounding her ass. She sucked so energetically; Aryan had to use all his will power to not cum in her mouth. She skillfully played with his balls, heightening his pleasure. The feel of her silken mouth squeezing his cock felt so good, he grabbed her hair and began to fuck her head. His breathing became heavy as he neared his orgasm.

He pulled her hair and ordered, "Get on all fours."

Meera quickly obeyed. Aryan was desperate by now. He pressed the tip of his cock against her asshole and rammed it all the way in. Meera moaned at the sudden invasion, but he grabbed her hair and began to fuck her ass hard. Her ass cheeks were already red and sore due to the spanking she had received. With every thrust of his hip, she felt a sharp pain and also the pleasure of penetration. But she craved for this same hardness in her pussy instead, that would be so much more pleasurable. But she knew Aryan was going to punish her, and he was not going to let her cum.

As his strokes intensified, her breasts jiggled obscenely as her asshole was thoroughly pounded. She felt him explode inside her ass. She deeply wished she could also cum like he just did. Her desperation made her look absolutely pitiful. Aryan looked at her and smiled as he pulled her into his embrace.

They kissed passionately.

"You want to cum?" he asked.

"If you want to let me," she said submissively.

"I won't let you," he said with a naughty twinkle in his eyes, "Not today."

Meera smiled and hugged him tightly. "As you wish," she said. Aryan was surprised to find her so docile and submissive.

Meera lovingly ran her hands over him. She looked at him lovingly.

"Are you really mine, Aryan?" she asked lovingly cupping his face, "Do you really love me?"

"You want me to prove it?" he asked, "I will, when the time comes."

"You don't have to prove anything," Meera said lovingly, "I believe you. I just don't believe in myself. It's hard to imagine that someone can actually love a girl like me."

"Hey Meera," he said, kissing her forehead, "You have no idea how amazing you are!"

The couple lay quietly in each other's embrace for some time. Meera got up and lit a cigarette. She took a puff and passed it to Aryan.

"Why can't we just kill Armaan?" Meera asked as Aryan quietly took a puff, "We'll hire a sniper and all it would take is one well-placed bullet."

"Too late for that now," Aryan said, "Armaan was off guard when you attacked Pankhudi, but now, he is extremely alert. His men are looking for us everywhere and any contact you make with anyone in the underworld, he will know. The chances of us getting shot by his men are higher. Besides, I really don't want to kill him and leave Pankhudi to raise his child all on her own."

"What?" Meera asked with a shocked expression, "That was Armaan's child?"

"That seems to be the only logical reason why they chose to keep it," Aryan said, "I had someone look at Pankhudi's medical records after she was rescued. She is continuing the pregnancy."

"Then let's kill them both," Meera said, "That would be mercy for her."

"Meera," Aryan said cupping her face, "That is not how I prefer to do things, neither should you. Why would you want to hurt Pankhudi? You never should have. I understand you have been wronged, but if you allow your hatred to turn you into just as horrible a person as the men who wronged you, what is the point?"

"Then so be it!" Meera said gritting her teeth, "They showed no mercy, they deserve no mercy! I'll shoot that bastard with my own fucking hands if I have to!"

"Revenge comes for a price, Meera. Do you realize who will pay the price for your recklessness? This madness has to stop," Aryan said, "You just had a bad dream, didn't you? And trust me when I say that I'll survive whatever comes my way, but what about Amairah?"

Meera suddenly became very quiet. The recollection of the bad dream she had made her shudder. She just hugged Aryan tightly and closed her eyes.

*********************************

Pankhudi woke up in the middle of the night. She was sweating and trembling in fear. Her heart was pounding in her chest as she struggled to shake off the nightmare she just had. Armaan was asleep next to her. He had been having trouble sleeping these days. Pankhudi had insisted on taking some medications to help him sleep. She smiled as she watched him sleep like a baby and lovingly ran a hand over him. But in her own heart was a storm that she struggled so hard to not let it show on her face. She knew the kind of effect it would have on Armaan and how agitated he would get.

Pankhudi tried to go back to sleep but she couldn't. Every time she closed her eyes, the horrors returned. With a trembling hand she wiped her tears and slowly walked towards the bathroom. She picked up a blade. She sat down by the edge of the bathtub and raised her nightgown. She ran the blade slowly across her inner thigh making a light cut. The pain caused a rush of adrenaline in her body that washed away the anguish the nightmares were causing her.

Armaan stirred in his sleep and realized Pankhudi wasn't in the bed. He woke up with a start and began to look for her. He noticed light coming from the bathroom and walked towards it. He could hear soft sobs.

"Pankh, you OK?" he called out with a faint knock on the door.

"I...I am fine," she replied hurriedly, trying to suppress her sobs.

Armaan sensed in her voice that she was hurting. He opened the door and entered inside and was horrified to watch her cut herself. Pankhudi suddenly felt very guilty and lowered her gaze.

"What are you doing, Pankh?" Armaan asked, in a worried tone.

"Nothing..." Pankhudi said, "I am fine..."

"No, Pankh, you don't look fine to me," he spoke sternly, making a firm eye contact.

Pankhudi just closed her eyes.

"Why are you doing this, Pankh?" Armaan asked with a softened expression, "You wanna hurt someone? Hurt me! Cut me...but please don't do this to yourself..."

Pankhudi noticed that Armaan's eyes were tearful. He grabbed her hand that held the blade and pressed it against his forearm. "Here..." he said, pressing the blade down on his skin, "Cut me all you want..."

"No...no...you don't understand..." Pankhudi said tearfully, dropping the blade, "I do it because...the pain...it makes the bad thoughts go away for a while..."

"Please don't," he said, hugging her, "Please don't...you have our baby...Pankh, I really can't imagine..."

"I am sorry," Pankhudi said wiping a tear from his cheek, "I love you, and I love our baby, I really didn't mean for you to see me like this...I'll try to be strong for you...I promise...I won't do it again..."

Armaan carried her back to the bed. He cleaned and bandaged the cut she had made. He hugged her and fondled her hair till she fell asleep in his arms. But he couldn't sleep. Pankhudi was drowning. It had been a week since he had rescued her, but she didn't seem to be getting any better. The nightmares of haunting memories kept coming back, over and over again, tormenting the woman he loved the most. The full extent of damage that Meera had done to Pankhudi was now unravelling before his eyes and he could do nothing but watch helplessly. His heart burned for revenge. He wanted to find each and every man who hurt her, and he wanted to find Meera, and crush her.

Next morning, he drove to Neil's house. He rang the bell for quite some time but Neil didn't open the door. He tried calling his phone but his phone was switched off. He continued banging the door and finally Neil opened the door.

Armaan's heart sank to see Neil's condition. He looked intoxicated, and his eyes were red and he looked like he hadn't slept for days.

"What happened here?" Armaan said as he followed Neil into his house, "You are drunk at 9 am!"