All Comments on 'The Search for Amairah Ch. 01'

by Indian_Princess

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really appreciate the plot, but this chapter felt really rushed. I hope you get what I mean, I don't want it to lose the edge it has had. You've done such a wonderful job in writing the others, with such depth. This somehow felt disconnected from that element. I could be reading too much into it, let me know what you feel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really appreciate the plot, but this chapter felt really rushed. I hope you get what I mean. I don't want it to lose the edge it has. You've done a wonderful job of writing the others, and it had a certain depth to it, the way you configured the plot. This chapter lacked some element of that. Perhaps I'm reading too much into it, let me know what you think. (I tried posting this comment once, don't think it uploaded)

Indian_PrincessIndian_Princessover 2 years agoAuthor

Hi Anonymous,

Thanks for your comment.

The actual story begins in the next chapter I believe. In this chapters characters are kinda gearing up for the final face off and this chapter consists of a lot of repeated mentions about the events in the previous stories that why I wanted to kinda finish them fast and move on to fresh elements.

Next chapter features a lot of new characters, hopefully the story would become more interesting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIndian_Princess@Indian_Princess
My stories are quite dark and intense thrillers, and I put my very heart and soul in them, that is why they are so special to me. These stories are quite different from most stories you find on literotica. The characters of my story have a darkness in their hearts but they ar...