The Search for Amairah Ch. 02

Story Info
Whose child is this, Meera?
7.7k words
4.67
4.4k
4
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next day, they landed onto the harbor and Aryan's contact had arranged transport for them. Aryan and Meera got into a car waiting for them.

The desert landscapes brought back a lot of disturbing memory flashes to Meera but she kept calm for the sake of her daughter. Finally, they reached their destination. It was a humble house.

Aryan rang the doorbell and a man answered. He greeted Aryan cheerfully but when the man saw Meera, his expression darkened.

"What the hell?" the man said sounding extremely annoyed, "What is she doing here?"

"Oh...I'm so sorry, allow me to introduce," Aryan said, "Meera, meet Rizwan, my friend. Riz, she is Meera...she is my..."

"I know exactly who she is!" Rizwan shouted, "The whole damn country knows! God dammit, get in quickly before someone sees her and bombs my house."

Aryan and Meera hurriedly stepped inside the house and Rizwan closed the door behind them.

"What..." Aryan said but Rizwan didn't allow him to finish.

"Aryan, we have been good friends in the past, but if I knew it involves her, I wouldn't have helped you!" Rizwan said.

"But what..." Meera started to speak but Rizwan rudely interrupted her.

"You think you are too clever, aren't you?" Rizwan said, "You escaped from Qais Al Khudair, and wow, you got some nerve coming back here woman! He's placed a prize on your head, he's willing to pay a huge amount of money to anyone who gives any information about you, or captures you alive."

"Riz, calm down, please..." Aryan tried to make him understand.

"Calm down?" Rizwan shouted, "You walk into my house with this woman, you understand what that means? I really don't care if you want to throw away your life Aryan, but my family lives here. Do you have any idea what they would do to us if they found out I've been helping her?"

"I am sorry..." Aryan said, "I really didn't mean to put your and your family in danger...I really didn't know about the bounty on her head or I would have never...we'll leave right now...really sorry..."

"I've come for my child," Meera said tearfully, "I know exactly what you mean...and I know what exactly you fear...but my little baby is out there and I just want to find her..."

Aryan hugged Meera and rubbed her back. "It's alright my love," he said, "Let's get out of here first, we'll find her I promise."

Then he turned to Rizwan and said, "Thanks for your help bro, and sorry again..."

Aryan put his arm around Meera and turned to leave.

Rizwan had calmed down by now. He took a deep breath and called out to Aryan, "Wait! You'll get yourselves killed in a matter of hours if you go out like this."

Rizwan called out to his wife Noor. "Dress her up in a burqa," he told his wife.

Aryan nodded and Meera and she followed Noor upstairs.

"You too change into a local attire," Rizwan said, "I'll arrange for fake IDs for both of you with local names. Try and blend with the crowd. If you both go about the city looking like foreigners, Qais's men will hunt you down in no time."

"Thank you so much Riz," Aryan said, "We'll need a place to stay and a car."

Rizwan took a deep breath. "I've found a house where you could live. And the car...I'll arrange that by evening. Till then you can use mine."

"And there's money too," Aryan said, "We need some of it converted to local currency."

"Hmm alright, I'll give you some cash for now, the conversion might take a few days," Rizwan said, "But I must warn you, that's some serious risk you are taking, Aryan."

Aryan noticed Meera walk down the stairs clad in a burqa covering her from head to toe. He smiled. "This woman," he said to Rizwan, "She is worth dying for."

*****

Aryan and Meera got into the Rizwan's car and began to move towards the house. It was a small cozy house away from the city. The window had a beautiful view of desert landscapes.

Meera just gazed out of the window smiling to herself as the sunset painted the sand dunes golden.

"My sunshine is smiling," Aryan whispered in her ear as he hugged her from behind, "The dream I had about Kabir last night...was just thinking about that one brief moment...it was such a beautiful time, I was pure and I was fertile..."

And then she suddenly became tearful and said, "My life could have been so different...it could have been so beautiful..."

"Hey sweetheart," Aryan said hugging her, "Life is still beautiful Meera, you have a beautiful daughter. Tomorrow we will be going to the orphanage and find Amairah. And then, we are going to live happily ever after."

Meera smiled and hugged him back.

Rizwan visited their house at night and handed them the key of a car.

"From now on, you are Farhan Ahmed and she is your wife Shabreen," Rizwan said handing over two fake IDs to Aryan, "Show this if you are asked at any local checkpoint. Take care of her, she is in great danger. Make sure she doesn't go out without a burqa. Keep a low profile and stay out of trouble, yeah?"

Aryan and Meera nodded.

"Thanks, Riz," Aryan said, "This really means a lot."

Rizwan nodded and left.

Meera could barely sleep that night. The anticipation of seeing Amairah, kept her awake.

Next morning, Aryan drove her to Blessed Angels orphanage.

"Kabir told me we reached Mumbai on 4th of November, 2019," Meera said as they walked towards the reception, "We must have left here in the last week of October."

"Hello," Meera greeted the lady at the reception, "We wish to adopt a child."

"Sure," the lady said, "Here's a list of papers you need to submit. We will start the adoption process once your credentials are verified."

"Of course," Meera said, "But, can play with the children for a while? I love children, I lost my daughter 2 years ago. I just wanna..."

The receptionist smiled and allowed Meera into the children's play area. She quickly scanned all children but none of them had eyes like Amairah.

"How many children get adopted from here on an average?" Aryan asked the receptionist.

"Not many, unfortunately," she said, "In the whole of last year only two children were adopted, both boys."

"Do you have any children with hazel eyes?" Aryan said, "My wife, her mother had hazel eyes, so she is looking to adopt a girl with hazel eyes."

"We don't allow such discrimination between our children," the receptionist said.

"Please...it is a request," Aryan implored.

"Alright, let me check," the receptionist said going over their records, "Umm...no we don't have hazel eyed girls, never had actually, there was just a boy, but he too was adopted last year."

Aryan tried to move closer to her and deliberately spilled coffee over her dress.

"I'm so sorry," he apologized.

"It's alright, I'm lucky the coffee wasn't too hot" the receptionist said with a smile as she left her desk and rushed towards the bathroom to clean herself.

Aryan quickly scanned her computer for any child who looked like Amairah, who may have been brought here in the month of October. He finally found one incomplete entry. It was like someone tried to delete this profile but failed to do so completely. It just had the picture of an infant, but there was no name or any other detail. Aryan quickly called Meera to have a look at the picture before the receptionist returned.

Meera saw the picture and her eyes were suddenly tearful. "It is her!" she said.

The receptionist returned and was alarmed to find the couple snooping around her computer.

"Excuse me Sir!" she said sternly, "You are not supposed to..."

"Where is she?" Meera asked gritting her teeth, "Where is this child?"

"Listen, we cannot disclose any information about the children here," the receptionist said sternly, "I need you both to leave."

"I want to speak to your manager," Aryan said firmly.

"No, I'm afraid you can't" the receptionist said defensively.

"Fine, I guess I'll have to be back with some cops then, to find out how children on your records just disappear," Aryan growled, "And don't you dare try to delete that incomplete entry, I'm going to sue your institution for illegal trafficking of children. And I'll make sure every news channel covers it. Answer that to your manager when you'll have you reputation blown to smithereens."

The receptionist reluctantly picked up the phone and explained the whole thing to the manager. The manager called them in.

"We lost our child 2 years ago," Aryan said, "We filed a report and looked everywhere but we couldn't find her. And your systems have an incomplete entry, that is our girl. Someone brought our girl here and then something happened. She is not here. Where is she?"

The manager checked out the incomplete entry Aryan was referring to. It was dated 26th October 2019, 10pm. "Call the staff who was on night duty on this date," she ordered her assistant.

A woman named Zarina walked in. "I want to know about this child Zarina," the manager asked firmly, "What exactly happened two years ago? And why was this never brought to my notice?"

Zarina looked at the picture and her face lit up.

"I remember this child," Zarina said, "A man left her on our doorstep and Yasmin found her."

"Who is Yasmin?" Meera asked.

"She was a child caretaker like me," Zarina said, "We both were on duty that night. She took the child in. We usually make an entry after a few days because we wait for someone to come looking for the child. If no one does we then start the paperwork. No one came for this girl for almost a week and then I took a picture of her, and initiated the legal paperwork. But one night the child just disappeared, and Yasmin told me to abort the registration process."

"What?" Aryan asked, "Why? A child goes missing and instead of reporting it, you try to erase the records?"

"Yasmin told me we would lose our jobs if the management found out that a child disappeared on our watch," Zarina said, "She said they could put us in jail."

"Are you out of your mind Zarina?" the manager yelled.

"I...I was afraid...I..." Zarina said almost tearfully, "I didn't want to lose my job or go to jail."

"You are fired, effective immediately!" the manager shouted, "And yes you a certainly going to jail."

"We think that may not be necessary," Aryan said calmly, "We just want our child, we won't press any charges. Why don't you just call Yasmin and we'll ask here where our daughter is?"

"I am afraid we can't," Zarina said, "She left the job 2 years ago, almost a week after the girl disappeared."

"We need Yasmin's photo and address," Aryan said, "We'll find our daughter."

The manager reluctantly handed over Yasmin's details.

"I want my baby's picture," Meera demanded.

The manager gave her a print of Amairah's picture. Meera held the picture to her heart and cried uncontrollably. Aryan comforted her and drove her to the address they got from the orphanage.

*****

When they reached Yasmin's house, Meera desperately rang the doorbell hoping to see Amairah. But an old lady answered the door instead.

"Yes?" the lady asked.

"I'm here to meet Yasmin," Meera said.

"Yasmin who?" the lady asked.

"She lived here before, didn't she?" Meera asked showing a picture of Yasmin, "This is her."

"No, we have been living here for the last 10 years. I don't know if any Yasmin lived here before that, nor have I ever seen the woman in that picture before." the old lady replied.

"Sorry for your trouble," Meera said as she walked back to Aryan who was waiting in the car.

"The address was fake," Meera said.

"Thought so," Aryan said.

A tear escaped Meera's eyes as she realized they were at a dead end with no further clue about Amairah. Aryan hugged her firmly.

"I'll ask Riz to find out about Yasmin," Aryan assured.

Aryan started driving back towards their house. In the rear-view mirror, he noticed a car following them. He increased the speed and started making sharp turns.

"What happened Aryan?" Meera asked as his sudden increase in speed was alarming.

"We are being followed," Aryan said pressing down on the accelerator, "Hold on tight."

Aryan drove for quite some distance and pulled over once he was sure no other vehicle was in the vicinity. He swiftly got off the car and began to search for GPS trackers. He found one as he had expected. He tossed it off on the road and drove off quickly.

Once he was sure they are no longer being followed, he slowed down.

"Are the gone?" Meera asked.

"Yes, for now," Aryan said, "But we need to be alert."

On the way, he stopped and bought a trunk and a shovel.

It was night by the time they reached the house, Aryan placed all the cash they had in Indian currency into the trunk and he asked Meera to help him load it into a car.

"Where are we going Aryan?" Meera asked.

"We need to safeguard our money. It is our only source of power. If we lose it, we'll be in serious trouble," he said.

"Aren't we getting it converted to local currency?" Meera asked.

"Not all of it," Aryan said, "I've just given a small portion to Rizwan. Rest we will keep as it is. We are here only to find Amairah. Once we find her, we won't be staying one moment longer. It is not safe."

Aryan started the car and drove to a secluded spot amidst the barren landscapes. They parked the car alongside the road and carried the trunk to some distance. Meera began to help Aryan to bury their money. Once it was done, Aryan recorded the co-ordinates of the spot.

"Memorize this," he said showing the co-ordinates to Meera.

"Can we just write them down somewhere?" she asked.

"No, they'll be in our memory and nowhere else," Aryan said.

Meera and Aryan Memorized the co-ordinates and drove back to the house. Meera was unable to sleep. She kept thinking about how she could find Amairah. She closed her eyes and tried to recall her vision when an elderly woman kept telling her, "Your daughter is alive, she is a blessed angel."

She closed her eyes and a memory came to life.

*****

Meera was still in the dog cage. A kind old woman opened the cage and let her out. Meera was still trembling in fear.

"Easy, easy girl," the woman spoke in a kind voice and placed a pill upon her palm, "Take this, it will help you relax."

Meera took the pill without question.

"Tonight, your Master is going to take you," Fatima said, "I need you to understand a few rules. Never speak until spoken to and never resist. Never look into his eyes, keep your gaze lowered always."

"I'm very afraid," Meera said hugging her.

"It's alright sweet girl," Fatima reassured, "The first few days will be difficult. But Master gets bored pretty soon, so hopefully he'll leave you alone after a few days. Just stay strong, OK? I will always be here to take care of you."

"Please I don't want to go," Meera pleaded as Fatima began to lead her to Qais's bedroom.

"The more you resist," Fatima said, "The more painful it will be...so just breathe and be calm."

Fatima instructed Meera to kneel on the floor and she left. Meera was completely naked. That is how her Master preferred his slaves to be. The room was exquisitely decorated reflecting his master's affluence. But she was just his plaything for the night. She had been forbidden to speak, to look him in the eye. She was forbidden to communicate at all, making her feel like an inanimate object. But she wasn't an object, she was a person, a living breathing human being, but her Master was going to break her such that she would never dare to think of herself as a human again. She felt extremely vulnerable and quivered that the thought of what was going to happen to her. She wept silently.

And then she heard footsteps. Her heartbeat quickened and she began to tremble. With her lowered gaze, she could see a man's feet. He walked around her in a circle. She felt his piercing gaze scan every inch of her exposed skin.

He smiled at her submission. He grabbed her arm and dragged her to the bed.

Meera suddenly became conscious and covered her breasts with her hands and curled into a ball. Qais smiled at her innocence.

"Look at you, so pure and clean," he said, "Let's fix that."

Meera shuddered at what he said and held her hands even tightly covering her body.

Qais leaned over her and forcible pulled her hands away exposing her ample breasts. He got on top of her and licked her jaw as she turned her head to one side.

"Keep your hands above your head," he ordered as he boldly started touching her breasts.

The first ever sexual sensations she was experiencing were overwhelming her mind. When he touched her sensitive nipples, her whole body jerked. She wanted his hands off her but she was afraid. She didn't want to be punished for resisting. Qais then began to suck on her nipples.

He relished touching and using her clean untouched body. Meera wanted to struggle with all her strength, she wanted to scream, she wanted to run away...but she knew she had no where to go. Qais touched and grabbed her body like a piece of flesh meant for his pleasure. She felt a tingle between her legs as he continued sucking her breasts.

He ordered her to open her legs. Meera reluctantly spread her legs and Qais took a moment to admire her untouched virgin pussy.

"How do you feel about being a virgin?" he asked her.

Meera didn't know what to answer. She didn't feel anything. Or she knew what she felt doesn't really matter. She just wept silently.

Qais began to play with her pussy. He pussy had already started responding to anticipation of sex.

"Do you want to get fucked?" he asked.

Meera shook her head and tearfully whispered, "No Master."

Qais smiled. "That's why this is going to be so much fun," he said with a smile.

Qais toyed with her clit, and sharp sentations began shooting up her body. Meera tired to close her legs but he slapped her sharply on her thighs making her squeal. She then obediently opened her legs again and allowed him to assault her exposed pussy.

With ever stroke of his finger on her clit, her wetness grew and so did her pleasure. She began to breathe heavily. Qais smiled to see that she was nearing her first orgasm. Her tender fingernails clasped the bedsheet as she arched her body.

"You like that?" he asked.

"Yes Master," Meera gasped.

But before she could cum, he stopped playing with her pussy. She was still breathing heavily when she felt a hard slap across her face.

Qais undressed completely and got on top of her. She felt his skin against her and the tip of his hard cock pressing against her wet pussy which was burning with desire now. She knew that penetration was inevitable. Her body wanted him, her mind did not, but she did not have a choice.

Qais grabbed her hair and began to push inside her slowly. Her hymen offered a resistance, but finally surrendered before the hard invading tool. She felt a sharp pain in her pussy and her eyes shot wide open as his cock slowly invaded her virgin pussy. Qais relished the delicious defloration expression on the helpless girl's face. Once he was inside her completely, he held position to make her feel his whole length inside her. He wanted her to feel that her body was his to use as he pleased whether she liked it or not. Meera broke into tears when she realized that something had changed forever. Qais watched her cry with a devilish gleam in his eyes.

He began to slowly move in and out of her. Soon, her pain was replaced with pleasure as her body began to enjoy her first sex. He loved how tight her pussy was, they grip of her tender warm sex on his shaft made her worth the money he spent buying her. He began to fuck her hard and fast. Taking her virginity was something he could do only once, after this night, her worth was going to rapidly depreciate.

Just has her body began to enjoy the sexual experience, Qais started attacking her mentally.

"I've thought of a name for you," he said with a chuckle, "I'll be calling you loose cunt. Because that is what you are soon going to become."