The Search for Amairah Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Meera has hurt my family," Armaan said, "Once we find Meera, you can keep her and do whatever you want with her. But I want her daughter."

*****

Soon Fatima was brought in front of Qais and Armaan. She looked nervous, but remained calm.

"I told you to deal with this child," Qais said showing her a picture of Amairah, "What did you do?"

"I buried her in the desert as I was ordered," Fatima replied with her eyes downcast.

"You have the audacity to lie to my face?" Qais asked with anger burning in his eyes.

"I speak the truth, Master," Fatima said.

"I want her skinned alive," Qais said to Rashid, "Show no mercy till she talks about where the child is."

"I seriously doubt that would work in her case," Armaan said, "I may have an alternate solution."

Qais nodded at Armaan showing his willingness to listen to Armaan's point of view.

"This woman here, she is tough," Armaan said looking straight into Fatima's eyes, "These kinda people won't talk no matter how much you torture them. And if they die, they take valuable information with them."

"So what do you suggest?" Qais asked.

"We'll find someone she is interested it," Armaan said calmly, "Someone innocent."

Qais's eyes growled with devilish pleasure at the thought of torturing Fatima's loved one in front of her eyes.

"Take her to the dungeons," Qais ordered, "She's stay there till we find a way to make her talk."

Fatima was chained and dragged away. She was taken to the dungeons and pushed inside a dark cell and the door slammed behind her. The cell was damp and cold. Fatima curled up and closed her eyes. The memory of the day Amairah was born flashed before her eyes.

*****

It was past midnight and it was raining heavily. Meera was lying on her bed, exhausted from the effort of childbirth, but the smile on her face was the most beautiful as Amairah fed at her breast. Fatima looked at the newborn child and smiled.

"Isn't she beautiful, Fatima?" Meera said holding the baby to her bosom, "I've thought of a name for her, I am going to call her Amairah, my little princess."

Fatima gently held the newborn girl and smiled. But soon her smile faded away. "She is beautiful, Meera," Fatima said, "But I fear for what kind of future she is going to have here."

Meera closed her eyes tightly as she realized the truth in Fatima's words. Then she opened her eyes and spoke with determination, "I won't let anyone hurt my baby, I'll kill anyone who even tries."

Fatima smiled weakly. She appreciated Meera's courage, but she also knew that there wasn't much she could do on her own. And then Amairah laughed playfully and opened her eyes. Fatima noticed the colour of her eyes and she suddenly became very apprehensive.

"Whose child is this Meera?" she asked sternly, "Neither you, nor Qais has this kind of eye color."

"She is my child Fatima," Meera said looking into Fatima's eyes, "That is all I have to say."

"I feared this girl's future when she grows up, but now I fear...she'll never grow up..." Fatima said gasping in fear.

Meera just glared at Fatima in anger.

"I am not your enemy, Meera," Fatima said, "I genuinely care about you and this child. Pray that no one notices what I just did."

Fatima nervously walked out of the room.

********

A tear escaped Fatima's eyes. She just stared blankly at the walls of the cell she was locked in, awaiting her fate.