The Search for Amairah Ch. 03

Story Info
I just want to know how it feels like to be touched lovingly.
7.2k words
4.29
3k
2
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neil continued living at the psychiatric facility where Armaan had got him admitted. He remained calm on the outside, but within his heart was a raging storm. He took the medicines he was prescribed and tried to sleep. He was afraid to turn off the lights. He just closed his eyes and tried to sleep. And just as he drifted off to sleep, his was awakened by a strange noise. He listened carefully; it was a woman sobbing.

He followed the noises and realized they were coming from under his bed. He got up and looked under his bed, and her saw her again. Naina was curled up in a ball. Her eyes were red and tearful and she was bleeding from the several wounds on her body.

"I am afraid Neil," Naina said, "Please help me...I don't want to die..."

Neil was now trembling and sweating in fear. He wanted to scream, but his throat dried up and he couldn't make a sound. He wanted to run, but he was frozen in fear. He was so overwhelmed that he fainted.

In the morning, the nurse found him lying on the floor. She shook him and he woke up. He looked visibly agitated.

"What happened Sir?" the nurse asked, "Why where you sleeping on the floor?"

Neil recollected what he had seen last night and shuddered. "May I speak to the doctor?" he asked.

After some time, a doctor came to see him.

"Hello, I am Dr. Rhea. How are you feeling today?" she asked.

"Am I going crazy doctor?" Neil asked drowning in worry.

"It is PTSD," the doctor said, "You'll recover soon. Along with the prescribed medicines, I suggest you practice meditation to calm your mind."

"I want to go home," Neil said.

"The state of mind that you are in, we unfortunately cannot let you go unsupervised. We could let you go if you have someone to take care of you 24/7. Do you have any immediate family who could look after you?"

"Family?" Neil said feeling a sharp pain in his heart, "No, I have no one."

A tear rolled down his cheek.

"You'll be alright," the doctor said, "You need to stay strong."

"I'll try," Neil said smiling weakly.

Once the doctor left, Neil lay down on his bed and smiled remembering the beautiful moments he spent with his family. The loving touches of his wife, the laughter of his children. He missed his family every moment, he wanted to be with his children more than anything.

He called Aditi's parents's home, where his daughters currently lived. Every time an adult answered the phone, he hung up without speaking a word. After a few attempts, finally his younger daughter answered the phone.

"Hello?" Pihu said.

"Pihu, it's me...daddy," Neil spoke, his voice choking in emotion, "How have you been, girl, how is your sister? I miss you both so much..."

"Daddy..." Pihu said, "Did you really kill mom? Everyone says...that you are a bad guy, and that we shouldn't be talking to you...why did you do it daddy? You were my superhero...you've never hurt anyone..."

Neil broke into tears. He could not speak further.

"I am sorry..." he said.

"I am not happy here, daddy..." Pihu said, "Everyone hates me, even grandma doesn't love me, she says I am a bad girl like you. I miss you Daddy, please take me with you...I'm even ready to live in jail with you..."

Neil was absolutely devastated to realize what he had brought upon his daughters.

His elder daughter Avni took the phone from Pihu's hand and shouted angrily at her, "Why are you talking to him Pihu? He is a murderer! Grandma has told to not to talk to him, hasn't she? Do you want to be punished again?"

Avni then snatched the phone from her hand and spoke bitterly, "Why are you calling us now? You killed our mom, now you want to kill us too?"

"Avni...I.." Neil struggled to speak, "I'll never hurt you or your sister...I love you both very much..."

"You are a liar!" Avni shouted, "You told mom that you loved her and still you killed her!"

The girls' grandmother heard the girls shouting and walked into the room. She took the phone from Avni's hand and spoke sternly, "I think I made it very clear that you are not to make contact with the girls Neil. Stay away or I'll file a restraining order. You may get away with Aditi's murder with all the dirty money and contacts you may have all over the corrupt system, but I won't let you hurt the girls, get it?"

"They are my daughters!" Neil shouted, "I have every right to talk to them, so fuck you and your restraining order."

"You heard them just now, didn't you?" she said, "Did they seem very interested in talking to you? I hope you got you answer, and you'll stay out of our lives."

She hung up the phone.

Neil broke down into tears. He just wanted to die that moment.

His thoughts were interrupted by a call from his lawyer.

"Your hearing is next week," the lawyer said, "We need to meet and talk."

"Don't bother," Neil said, "I am going to plead guilty. I hope they hang me. There's nothing left for me anyway."

"I understand what you are going through," the lawyer said, "But let's be practical. Your friend, Mr. Mathur, has paid me to do whatever it takes to keep you out of jail, and I am good for my word."

Neil smiled weakly to realize how much Armaan cared about him.

"Sure, let's meet then Mr. Bose," Neil said, "Maybe there is something you can do for me after all."

******************************************

"Hey, I'm sorry," Qais said, "I really should have treated you better. Why don't you stay with me till we find that cunt and her kid? Be my guest! I assure you my best hospitality."

"Thanks for the kind offer, but..." Armaan said, "I have my own stay arrangements."

"No, I insist," Qais said, "Let me make it up to you for being rude earlier."

"Alright," Armaan said, "If you insist."

Qais led Armaan to the most magnificent guestroom in his mansion.

"Enjoy you stay," Qais said, "Let me know if you need anything."

"Thanks, I really appreciate this," Armaan said.

"You are welcome. You have brought me information no one else has till now. Soon we'll hunt her down." Qais said, "Would you like to take a look at my harem? You could pick anyone you want for the night."

Armaan smiled. "Sure," he said.

Qais led him to his slave harems where numerous male and female slaves were naked and chained helplessly. They were all locked up in small cells like animals in a pair of two, with only a dirty mattress. As they walked across various cells, they crossed a cell where there was only one slave. Armaan observed the walls surrounding the empty spot and observed a small scribbling on the wall that read "Amairah."

"Is this where Meera was kept?" Armaan asked.

"Yeah," Qais said, "I've kept this spot empty coz I am going to capture her alive and drag her back here to where she belongs."

There was another woman in the cell. She looked broken completely. Her body was weak and her gaze was empty.

"She was the one who created chaos the day Meera escaped," Qais said, "We questioned her in every possible way, but she just wouldn't talk. Honestly, she is of no use to me, and for once I thought I should kill her and be done with it. But then, I'm not a killer, you know. Life and death are divine, and who are we to interfere with God's wishes? So, I let these pathetic cunts live her miserable lives and I just love to watch them suffer till their last breath."

"I want this girl tonight," Armaan said.

The slave didn't even flinch. She was just lying in the corner of the cell staring blankly at a point in the air.

"This one?" Qais asked sounding surprised, "Seriously man, she is no better than a corpse. There are much newer prettier girls here, so full of life that you enjoy every moment of breaking them. Why don't you..."

"I want this girl," Armaan said firmly cutting him off.

"Alright," Qais said, "I'll have her prepared and sent to your room tonight."

Qais walked Armaan back to his room. Armaan quickly scanned the room for any surveillance cameras or audio bugs. Once he was sure he's not being watched or heard, he called Rashid and demanded details of the slave. Rashid obediently allowed him access to her file. Once Armaan had access to her details, he sent them to his local informer to dig out more information about this woman.

As the sun set over the sand dunes, a warm desert breeze swept over the arid land. Qais indeed showed Armaan his best hospitality. After the men enjoyed their dinner, the slave was brought to Armaan's room in chains. Armaan closed the door behind her.

He freed her of her heavy chains and led her to the couch and made her sit down. She moved like an inanimate object. Her gaze was downcast and she didn't seem to have any emotions at all. She was naked, and cold as she shivered from the cold shower she had been given. Armaan wrapped a warm blanket around her, to cover up her nakedness and to warm her up. She didn't expect such a caring gesture. Nevertheless, she felt better and held on to the blanket.

"I am not going to hurt you, Zubeida," Armaan said.

The woman was surprised to hear someone call her by the name she had before she became a slave.

"Listen," Armaan said gently cupping her face, "I need to talk to you. I need your help."

Zubeida looked at him, and quickly lowered her gaze as she remembered her place.

"Hey, it's alright," Armaan said, "You can look at me as we speak. Meera is in great danger. I really need to find her and her daughter before Qais does. You know what will happen if he finds her, don't you?"

Zubeida's eyes were now tearful. But she still didn't speak.

"I know I am a total stranger and I don't know how I can make you trust me," Armaan said, "But I'm offering you a chance of freedom."

Zubeida just wept silently. She obviously didn't believe him.

"Here, have a look," Armaan said, showing her a picture of a little boy.

Zubeida looked at the picture. It was a picture of her son, Ayaan. She wailed and broke into tears. The last time she had seen him was 5 years ago when she was taken forcefully by loan sharks as her husband couldn't repay the money he owed them. The family tried to flee, but they were caught before they could get away. It was only after Zubeida begged on her knees for hours and accepted her fate to be a sex slave for the rest of her life, did they show some mercy and let her husband and son go.

When Armaan showed her the picture of her son, she broke down instantly. He had grown up in 5 years. She instantly craved to hold him, to be with him.

"Your husband and son have relocated," Armaan said, "And are trying to live a normal life. They miss you. You miss them too, don't you? Would you like to go home to your family?"

Zubeida still didn't dare to speak. She just held Ayaan's picture to her heart and wept silently.

"I'm offering you a chance to reunite with your family," Armaan said, "Perhaps this is the only chance of freedom that you'll ever get."

"Is this another cruel game?" Zubeida asked.

"It's not a game," Armaan said, "It's a deal. Meera was a close friend of yours. Give me some useful information about her and I'll give you your freedom."

"I..." Zubeida hesitated, "Will you hurt my family if I have nothing useful to tell you?"

"No," Armaan said, "This is between you and me. I really don't want to hurt you or your family. Because...I know how that feels. You have until morning to decide if you want to trust me."

Armaan lay down on his bed and closed his eyes, trying to get some sleep. Zubeida watched him drift off to sleep as she battled the storm in her head. The thought of reuniting with her family brought back a ray of hope in her life. She had never even dared to dream about holding her son again. And now this stranger, out of nowhere, had come up with a generous offer. She didn't know if she could trust him, but then she had nothing to lose. She was only worried about Meera. She couldn't tell if Armaan really had kind intentions or he was a wolf in sheep's clothing. Or it could be both Armaan and Qais playing this game with her. What if any of the information she shared brought harm to Meera or her child? She would never be able to forgive herself.

But she looked at Ayaan's picture again. She knew what her heart wanted. She stayed up the whole night.

When the rays of the morning sun painted the room in a golden light, Armaan woke up and found Zubeida still sitting on the couch like he had left her.

"So, what did you decide?" Armaan asked.

"Are you going to hurt Meera?" she asked tearfully.

Armaan took a deep breath and said, "I need to find her."

"That wasn't my question," Zubeida said, "Are you going to hurt Meera?"

"Your questions aren't a part of the deal," Armaan said sternly, making an eye contact, "We either trade information for your freedom or you will be sent back to the dungeons to rot there forever and never see your family again. You've had all night to decide. I want your answer, now."

"Meera was an amazing woman," Zubeida said, "She had a fire in her. That's what got her in trouble most of the times though. She used to attack Qais quite frequently and get brutally beaten up for it. But that didn't break her."

"I want to know how she escaped," Armaan said, "Who are her friends here?"

"Fatima was always kind to her," Zubeida said, "The doctor Kabir, he was good to her as well. When Meera was pregnant, she was perhaps the happiest. She used to sing every night. And when her daughter was born, she was put in the same cell with Meera. Meera was like...a fierce mother, she could take any amount of pain and humiliation, as long as she got to be with the child. Then one night...they found out that Qais wasn't the child's father and they took her child away...she cried so much, but then they dragged her away too...and they punished her...such horrible punishment that terrorized all the slaves..."

Zubeida began to cry uncontrollably.

"Master he..." Zubeida choked, "He tortured her night and day, he starved her, she almost died but she still didn't name the child's father. Her condition was so bad, death would have been mercy. But Master...he didn't want to give her such an easy death. He wanted her to suffer. He had such degrading things written over her body in permanent ink, and he paraded her naked with her degrading tattoos so that everyone could see and then...did something to her that ensured that she would never be a mother again..."

(Reference: The Story of Meera - Chapter 1)

Zubeida could speak no further. Armaan felt a sting in his heart as he realized the extent of suffering his one act had brought upon Meera.

"But all she cared about was her daughter..." Zubeida said, "Even after everything, she had a burning desire to find her daughter. She told me she was going to escape. She told me that Fatima had safely handed over her daughter to a man named Shadab who used to drive a garbage truck. He had taken the child to an orphanage. But Meera knew that Qais would soon find out and her daughter wasn't safe there. On the day she had planned her escape, she pretended that she had a severe stomach ache and asked me to raise the alarm so that she would be taken to Kabir, who had made arrangements for their escape."

"Anything else you know?" Armaan asked.

Zubeida just shook her head. "That was the last I ever saw her," Zubeida said.

********************************

After some time, Armaan was at the breakfast table with Qais.

"So was that slave any useful?" Qais asked.

"Yeah," Armaan said with a devilish smile, "She was very sexy."

"I'm glad that you find her sexy," Qais said, "Personally I find her utterly useless."

"Well," Armaan said, "You know what, I really like her. I'm interested in buying her. State the price."

"What seriously?" Qais said with a raised eyebrow, "I mean I am trying not to judge, but a fine man like you having a taste like that...doesn't fit."

"The heart wants what it wants, brother," Armaan said with a smile.

Qais smiled back. "She is yours, consider it a gift. Although, I could really give you far better slaves if you wish."

"Naah," Armaan said casually, "She is just fine. We all have different tastes, don't we? And by the way, I might have another useful piece of information for you."

"Sure," Qais said, "Tell me."

"Do you know how exactly Meera escaped?" Armaan asked.

"We could never really figure out," Qais said, "After she was taken to the doctor, both of them just disappeared. They had carefully studied the blind spots of the surveillance cameras, and it was like Poof! They disappeared in thin air."

"Well," Armaan said, "Before I came here, I knew that she escaped in a garbage truck. And now I have the name of the driver. Shadab Ansari, he is your man."

"I'll have him brought here and have his balls ripped off this instant!" Qais shouted.

"I would reconsider that," Armaan said, "Instead, it would be wiser to not alert him and keep a watch. If anyone knows where Meera's daughter is, it is probably him. And I have a strong feeling, Meera is going to try and contact him."

Qais nodded as he agreed with Armaan's point. He ordered his men to keep a watch on Shadab.

*******************************************

Zubeida was handed over to Armaan and he dropped her home, where her husband and son welcomed her warmly. She cried her heart out as she hugged her son after so many years.

Armaan was seated on the backseat of his car. He felt a sense of calm watching the heart-warming reunion as he remembered the moment he found Pankhudi after having spent two excruciating months without her.

As Armaan was watching the family, he got a phone call from the psychiatric facility Neil was admitted in.

"This is Dr. Rhea from Blue Lotus Physhiatric facility," a woman spoke over the phone, "This is regarding Mr. Neil Pereira. Since you got him admitted with us, it is your duty to inform you regarding this recent...mishappening."

"Yes, doctor," Armaan replied, "Is he OK?"

"We regret to infrom you that...he's missing..." she said.

"What do you mean missing?" Armaan growled, "He was severely depressed and that is why he was admitted to your facility! It anything happens to him; I'll fucking sue your institution!"

"Honestly Mr. Mathur," the doctor said, "He was always very calm, and he was improving with treatment. We had kept him under observation but there was no reason for us to restrain him. Nevertheless, we have filed a missing person's report."

"I don't fucking care!" Armaan shouted, "Find him and he better be alright!"

"Yes, we will," the doctor said, "Thank you for your time."

Armaan hung up the phone looking visibly upset.

Zubeida walked towards Armaan and spoke with tearful eyes, "Thank you so much for your kindness. I never even dreamed that this day would ever come..."

"It was a deal," Armaan said, "I am a man of my word."

"I know I have no right but..." she said, "I implore you...please don't hurt Meera...she was a good friend...she used to care for me, she would hug me, sing for me to soothe my pain...I..."

Armaan didn't respond to her. He was extremely upset by the news of Neil's disappearance. He raised his window glass and signalled the driver and the car moved away.

*****************************************

Aryan got a call from Rizwan.

"I'm sending you Shadab's address," Rizwan said.

"Thank you," Aryan said and hung up the phone.

"Come on quick!" he said to Meera, "We need to leave."

Meera and Aryan hurriedly got into the car and reached Shadab's address. Qais's men were already stationed there, and reported to Qais that they had spotted the couple.

*****************

"I want them captured alive," Qais ordered over the phone.

*****************

Meera knocked on Shadab's door. When he opened the door, Meera quickly lifted off the face veil of her burqa.

When Shadab recognized her, he panicked. He quickly ushered them inside the house and locked the door behind him.