The Search for Amairah Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You should have never come back, Meera," he said.

"Shadab, where is my daughter?" Meera asked, "You left her at the orphanage, what happened after that?"

"I don't know Meera," Shadab said, "Fatima handed over the child along with a note. And told me to drop the child at a particular orphanage. Earlier I used to take some letters from her and drop them in the mailbox. And there was a drop point near the mailbox where someone used to drop letters for Fatima. I never read those letters, I never asked who was writing them. So honestly, I don't know."

"You can't just not know!" Meera shouted, "Who the fuck is Yasmin? Where did she take my girl?"

"I did what I did for Kabir," Shadab said, "He had helped me, I needed money and...he was a good man, but you were always the trouble maker! So many people died because of you and your daughter! Qais is not a kind man Meera. He castrated all the male slaves with hazel eyes, when he couldn't catch Kabir...he burnt his house down...and..."

Suddenly there was a rude knock on the door.

"You brought them here?" Shadab asked in panic, "You brought them to my house? You have no idea what Qais will do to me now!"

"OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!" two men shouted from outside.

Aryan grabbed Meera's hand and ran to the kitchen to hide. Suddenly the door was kicked open. Two men armed with assault rifles entered the house.

One of them pointed the gun to Shadab. "Where is she?" the man asked.

Shadab stood frozen in fear. He knew Qais would want him captured alive and give him a horrible death. When Shadab didn't speak a word, the man holding the gun ordered the other man to look for Aryan and Meera upstairs.

Noticing that the armed man was distracted, Shadab pounced upon him and tried to grab the gun. In their struggle, the gun fired killing Shadab on the spot. Aryan was alert on hearing the gunshots, and readied his pistol. He knew he had only one chance. He had to shoot the man in the head before he even got a chance to use his more powerful weapon. Aryan tiptoed into the living room where Shadab lay dead and spotted the armed man. He swiftly aimed for his head and shot right between his eyes killing the man instantly.

The other man who had gone to look for Meera upstairs came running downstairs once he heard gunshots. Aryan had to take cover. The man slowly started walking towards the kitchen where Meera and Aryan were hiding. Aryan fired a few shots at him but missed. And soon he was out of ammunition.

"There are no more bullets," he whispered.

Meera closed her eyes tightly when she realized they had been cornered.

"Who are these men?" she asked.

"I don't know," Aryan said, "The guy I killed had some weird tattoo on his wrist. Some kind of weird triangles and circles."

"Qais," Meera said, "These guys are his men."

Meera began to think fast. They heard the man call for backup. They knew they had to act fast as Qais was going to send several more men there soon. She looked at the kitchen knife and smiled. She picked up the knife and tucked it in an ankle strap under her burqa.

"I have a plan," Meera said, "I'm going out there. All you need to do is stay hidden. Do not come out, no matter what happens."

"But Meera..." Aryan said.

"Trust me..." she said, "If Qais sent them, he most certainly wants me alive. So, his men are not going to shoot me, no matter what."

Aryan nodded and agreed to play along.

Then she shouted loudly enough for the man to hear. "Please don't shoot...I'll surrender...I am coming out..."

She walked slowly towards the man with her hands raised.

"Kneel bitch," he said, "And ask your lover boy to come out."

"Honey..." Meera said softly, "Come out please...there is no point in fighting..."

Aryan stayed hidden as Meera had instructed.

"Why isn't he coming out?" he asked Meera.

"I don't know..." she said, "I'm worried...could you please check if he is OK?"

As the man walked cautiously towards the kitchen, he turned his back towards Meera. She took advantage of the opportunity and swiftly stabbed him in the neck. Once he was down, she stabbed him repeatedly till she was sure he was dead.

She ran to the kitchen and signalled Aryan that the man was dead.

Aryan stepped into the living room and gasped seeing the deep stab wounds on the man's neck, "Wow! That's some beautiful mess!"

"I may not know how to use guns," she said with a smile, "But I am damn awesome with the good ol' knife."

Aryan picked up the man's gun before they left the house. "These will be useful," he said. Meera picked up the other man's gun and the couple got into the car and drove off. They knew their journey had become far more dangerous.

"Drive to Kabir's house," Meera said, "If they burned his house, that would have been some news back then, I am sure Rizwan would know it's location. That's the only lead we have left now."

Aryan nodded and obtained Kabir's address from Rizwan without much difficulty. As Aryan was driving, he was unusually quiet. Meera noticed and sensed something was wrong.

"What are you thinking, Aryan?" she asked.

"I'm thinking," he said, "If Qais burned Kabir's house 2 years ago, and he attacked Shadab just now...it doesn't fit. If he knew Shadab was involved, he would have killed him long ago."

"You mean..." Meera said.

"Someone supplied Qais with fresh information," Aryan said, "Who else knew that you escaped in a garbage truck Meera?"

"I don't know..." Meera said, "Apart from me, Kabir, and Shadab...I don't think...wait...I once did mention it to Mithila when she was trying to recover my memories..."

"Mithila," Aryan said, taking a deep breath and continued, "Armaan...he is the one who got this information out of her. I have a feeling Armaan is in the city, and he has been talking to Qais."

A wave of fear ran over Meera at the thought of her two most powerful enemies uniting against her.

"No...this can't be happening..." Meera said.

"I am afraid it is happening, but the two men seem to have different interests" Aryan said, "Qais obviously wants you captured alive, but Armaan...there is something bothering me. I have a feeling that the men who followed us at the orphanage were Armaan's men."

"I didn't get you..." Meera said.

"If Armaan wanted us captured," Aryan said, "His men would have attacked us at the orphanage itself. But instead, they chose to simply follow us."

"Can you just stop talking in riddles, Aryan?" Meera screamed in panic.

"You've hurt his family Meera," Aryan said, "I think Armaan wants your daughter."

"I'll slit his throat before he can even lay a finger on my girl!" Meera growled.

Meera was silent for a while. She was burning with rage.

"We need to find a way to contact Armaan," Meera said with determination.

"What for?" Aryan asked.

"To ask him to fucking back off!" Meera said.

"And why would he do that?" Aryan asked, keeping his eyes on the road.

"Because if he doesn't," Meera said bitterly, "I'll ruin Pankhudi's life! I have her videos, I'll put them up on the internet for the whole world to watch her getting raped over and over again!"

Aryan suddenly got furious and pressed down on the brakes.

Meera glared at him as the car suddenly came to a halt.

"For the last time Meera," Aryan said, gritting his teeth, "You DO NOT hurt people's families! What you did to Pankhudi is the reason Amairah is in danger in the first place!"

"I DON'T FUCKING CARE!" Meera screamed in panic, "If he even thinks of hurting my child...I'll..I'll..."

"You'll do what?" Aryan asked angrily, "Do you even have a clue where your daughter is right now? What if Armaan finds her before we do? Do you really want to agitate that man further by bringing up this obscenity that you did to an innocent woman who had absolutely nothing to do with what happened to you?"

Meera broke down into tears.

"I am sorry Aryan," she said, "I just don't know what to do..."

Aryan was really angry at Meera's reckless attitude. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath trying to calm himself down.

"Let's just find Amairah and go somewhere no one will ever find us," Aryan said calmly and drove off.

**********************************************

Meera and Aryan reached Kabir's house. It was night, and the stars adorned the sky.

Meera was instantly tearful looking at the ruined structure left behind after the flames devoured the house. She walked in through the charred door frame. Everything inside was a shade of black with a thick layer of dust and cobwebs of the spiders that made a home out of the tragic remains of the consequences of her actions.

Aryan followed her closely behind. The roof of the house was eaten away by the fire and the pale moonlight flowed in. A shiny object gleaming in the moonlight caught Meera's attention. She picked it up. It was a photo frame. When she saw Kabir's half burnt picture, she broke into tears. She ran her fingers over the frame as she smiled remembering a beautiful memory.

**********************

Meera was semiconscious. She was lying on the examination table with Kabir and Fatima by her side.

"What the hell?" Kabir said, "He hurts her so badly for what, like for some kind of a sport?"

"I've told her several times to obey, but she seems to have a death wish," Fatima said, "So, this time, Master has ordered you to..."

Meera couldn't hear as Fatima spoke in a lowered voice.

Kabir sighed. "I'll go have a word with him," he said, "I'll see if I can make him change his mind."

Fatima injected something into Meera's veins and her consciousness faded as she fell into a deep sleep. When Meera woke up, Kabir was smiling at her.

"Are you OK?" he asked.

Meera was feeling numb. She sat up on the bed trying to orient herself.

"Yeah," she said, grabbing her head, "I think I am fine."

"Do you have a death wish, girl?" he asked.

"Do my wishes even matter?" Meera replied with a smile.

"Why don't you listen, Meera?" Kabir asked, "Me and Fatima have been repeatedly telling you to obey your Master...why don't you? Haven't you had enough punishments? He beats you like an animal each time and I end up sewing you up. And this time you did what, you bit him? You know he ordered me to pull out all your teeth and nails. I talked him out of it with great difficulty. I care about you Meera, if you keep going like this...he'll kill you."

"Then I'll be finally free," Meera said with a sweet smile, "I don't belong here Kabir, I am like a little bird, and I belong to the skies, to be free and happy, to fly away to wherever I want."

"It is amazing to know you have such beautiful dreams, Meera," Kabir said, "But, look around you, you are not a bird, you are a sex slave, and that is what you are destined to be. The sooner you accept it, the easier it will be for you."

"I'll write my own destiny Kabir," Meera said, "I'd rather die than live in chains for the rest of my life."

Kabir felt his fondness for Meera rising every time she smiled at him. He had every reason to admire her. She was beautiful, she was strong, she was brave, and she refused to surrender to her fate. He touched her face lovingly making eye contact.

"You know Kabir," Meera said, "You are a wonderful man. Could you fulfil a little wish of mine?"

"What do you want me to do Meera?" he asked.

"Will you make love to me?" she said, looking into his eyes with desire.

Kabir's smile faded. "No, Meera, I can't," he said, "It is forbidden for me to..."

"Please..." she said, "Just once...look at me Kabir, what do I have, huh? I have woven these beautiful dreams to shield myself from the harsh reality...but I am not blind. You talked about reality, didn't you? I know that all I am ever going to get as long as I am alive is pain and humiliation. And once Master is done with me, he will kill me for sport, or condemn me to an even worse fate. All I want is a little moment of love, with a wonderful, loving, kind man like you...I just want to know how it feels to be touched lovingly...just once...I just want to feel something beautiful that is real..."

"Meera," Kabir said, "I really understand how you feel. But this could mean death for both of us."

"I'll never tell anyone, I promise," Meera said, "I'll never speak your name."

"I am sorry," Kabir said, "I can't."

"It's alright," Meera said tearfully, "I understand...I just wanted a little love...but it's ok, I'll live without it..."

"Hey..." Kabir said, hugging the tearful woman.

Meera grabbed his hair and locked her lips with him. Her grip was so firm, Kabir could feel how deeply she craved for love.

When he broke the kiss, he saw that she was tearful. Her eyes begged him to make love to her. His heart melted, and he surrendered to her desire.

He wiped away her tears with his thumb and smiled at her.

"Shhh it's ok," he whispered in her ear as he showered her with kisses. Meera relaxed her body and felt him pamper her with loving touches and kisses. Kabir was careful not to touch her wounds. He brushed his hands lovingly, all over her naked body.

Meera felt her pain fade. She could feel a serene pleasure rising, a beautiful feeling she had never felt before. Kabir grabbed her boobs, gently licked her nipples and she arched her back to welcome the sensual waves of pleasure running through her body. She closed her eyes and let her mind float into space. She imagined herself to be in a place far away, perhaps a quiet place among the stars where only she and Kabir existed.

Kabir brushed his hand lightly on her pussy lips and a moan escaped her lips. Her whole body trembled as he sensually began to stroke her clit. With her eyes still closed, Meera wrapped her arms around Kabir's neck and gently pulled him closer. He lovingly rubbed his lips on her lips and his tongue playfully teased her lips. He watched her beautiful breasts rise and fall.

"I know you will never hurt me, Kabir," Meera whispered in his ear, "You are the only man who won't hurt me...you care about me, don't your Kabir...I..."

Kabir saw that Meera was tearful.

"You make me feel so good...you don't hurt me...you are so kind..." she whispered.

And then something took over her. She knelt in front of him, and looked straight into his eyes. She undid his belt and unzipped his pants. She rubbed the bulge of his cock from over his briefs and boldly reached inside and grabbed his cock and pulled it out. It sprang out like a monster in front of her face. Maintaining eye contact she licked the pre-cum dripping from his cock. She massaged the head of his cock with her lips, and she ran her tongue sensually along its length. She cupped his balls gently as she sucked on his hard shaft maintaining an eye contact that made his heart melt.

Kabir could not resist anymore when he realized how badly she wanted him. His primal instincts took over. The desire to pound her tight wet hole overwhelmed him. He wanted to fuck her, and cum inside her and lay his claim over her body. She was melting in desire right in front of his eyes, virtually begging him to enter her and shoot his seed deep inside her womb.

Kabir hugged her, and he realized that she had wrapped her legs around his hips, moving her hips sensually, telling him how much she wanted him. Kabir held his cock against her pussy and felt the warm, welcoming wetness.

"Please take me Kabir," she whispered in his ear.

Kabir entered her slowly, she felt the loving invasion she so badly craved for. He felt so different. Unlike Qais who only used her like a rag doll, Kabir was making love to her. Meera knew she was forbidden to let any man other than her Master to touch her, she knew it was forbidden to seek sexual pleasure. She knew she was supposed to believe that she was just an object for her Master's pleasure. But she refused to surrender to her fate. As she felt Kabir's cock moving in and out of her, she felt happy, she felt proud of her little rebellion.

Meera didn't care for the consequences. All she cared for was this one blissful moment where the man of her choice was fucking her hard and deep, filling her up, rubbing the insides of her pussy sending waves of pleasure in her body. As her body convulsed in orgasm, she was drowning in sheer pleasure of her little victory over her fate. She cherished the fact she got to live this one beautiful moment with a good man. Kabir too didn't care anymore. Her courage was contagious, it had infected him. He marvelled at how this 18-year-old girl with such a petite frame had such a bold heart and a fierce spirit. He felt honoured that she chose him. He felt his sexual pleasure reach its peak as he came deep inside her womb.

The couple locked lips passionately as they smiled, basking in their post orgasmic bliss.

"Thank you for giving me the most beautiful moment of my life," Meera said lovingly touching his cheek, "I don't care what happens to me now, I've lived my entire life in this one moment."

"You are amazing, you know that Meera," Kabir said lovingly running his fingers through her hair, "I truly admire you."

"I gotta go back I guess," Meera said with a smile, "Master might want to beat me up again."

Kabir's smile faded. "It really hurts me to see you like this," he said.

"Then let's run away," Meera said with a playful smile, "Take me home."

"You know I can't," Kabir said with a sad face.

"I know," Meera said with a smile, "We could fantasize right? You and I, running away from this place and living happily ever after...it's a beautiful thought, it makes me happy..."

Kabir hugged her. He felt a pinch in his heart to realize how helpless he was.

"Hey...uh," Kabir said, giving her a pill, "Take this. It's a contraceptive."

"Sure," Meera said, "Can I get a glass of water?"

As Kabir turned to get her some water, Meera tossed the pill out of the window. She grinned to herself, as she mounted another rebellion against her cruel Master.

*****************************

Meera felt a hand on her shoulder.

"You OK, baby?" Aryan asked.

Meera hugged him.

"Kabir was a good man," Meera said, "He was kind and loving, he sacrificed so much for me."

Aryan gently rubbed her back and held her in his arms till she calmed down.

Both of them began to search the house for any clues using flashlights. Most of the things in the house were destroyed by fire. But Meera found something. It was a "Thank you" card. When she opened the card, she saw a picture of two women -- one older woman and one younger. She instantly recognized both women -- Yasmin and Fatima.

"She is Fatima!" Meera said, pointing to the older woman in the picture.

Aryan leaned in to observe the picture. "Yeah, Rizwan told me that she worked for Qais as a nurse and caretaker of his slaves. But she is also more or less a slave herself," Aryan said, "She is not allowed to leave the harem or communicate with anyone outside. And this younger woman is Yasmin. What are these two doing together?"

Meera began to read the card.

Dear Dr. Kabir,

I thank you so much for saving the life of my aunt, Fatima. She is my only family, and she means the world to me. When we heard of the cancer, we were devastated. But thanks to you, she is alive and well. May God bless you with all the happiness in the word. We owe our smiles to you.

Love

Yasmin

"Fatima is Yasmin's aunt," Meera said, "That is why she sent Amairah to the orphanage where Yasmin worked. She was trying to keep her safe."

Aryan was still focussed on the card.

"This looks like a very old photo," he said and lifted off the photo of Fatima and Yasmin. Behind the photo was the address of the photo studio where it was clicked. "I think I know where we might find Yasmin," he said.

Without losing time, Aryan and Meera rushed to their car and drove off towards the village where the photo was taken. They drove through the night, through the lonely desert road. Meera's heart was pounding in her chest at the thought of finally seeing her daughter.