The Search Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come here, baby girl," she beckoned. I didn't move. "No? I'll just come to you then." Patty invited herself in and let the door close behind her. The flashlight on the floor made her look doubly ominous. "I'm very disappointed in you, angel."

"Well, tough shit. I go when I please, and you are most definitely not invited."

"While I am upset about that, that's not what I mean. Tattling on me? Really?" She waited for me to react or say something. When I didn't, she violently kicked the flashlight.

The light rolled everywhere as I was snatched out of the seat and slammed against the wall. I yelped like a wounded puppy and held my arms out as some form of protection. I was greatly disadvantaged not only due to my much smaller size but by the fact that my pants were still down. She held my head with one hand.

"Please d-d-don't," I pleaded.

"'Don't go touching that girl anymore' he said. 'I'm not about that type of shit' he said." I got slammed hard once before she brought me to her body. Then her voice became sweet. "I would never touch you against your will, pumpkin. You know that, right?"

The angle of the light made her look terrifying. I nodded.

"You sure?"

I nodded vigorously.

"Good. Who's your sugar mama?"

"You're...my sugar mama." I didn't bother waiting for her to ask. "And I'm your baby girl."

"Kiss me then."

I kissed her. It was the only way to get her to stop hurting me. Her grip loosened, and her tongue slipped into my mouth. She grabbed me by the thighs and lifted me up so that I had to hold onto her with them. She sat down on the toilet, and we made out in earnest. I had no choice but to go alone with it. She lifted my shirt up to reveal my breasts. Then, she gobbled them up like a poor man's last meal. I had never been sucked on so vigorously. My nipples stood erect due to sheer vigor. She pulled down her pants and let one of my legs fall to one side as I straddled her. I looked down.

"Wha--what is that?"

"That's me."

"Are you a m...?"

"No," she said.

"Trans?"

"No," she brought me in for another kiss. "It's just a bit longer than most. And, right now, you want to ride it." She bit my bottom lip. "Don't you?"

No. "Yes."

"Say it then."

"I...I want to ride it," I chocked out.

"You filthy slut." She forced my hips down on it.

Women had different-sized tits. Men had different-sized cocks. Why should clits be any different? I'd seen pictures of some that stuck out as far as two or three inches even. It was surreal. It was supernatural. It was intense. Now one was penetrating me, and I was grinding mine involuntarily against her. It wasn't fair. I had no control over this. She even controlled my pace.

"Look at me, baby girl."

"Please."

She held my head. "Look at me."

"I ca..." It was too late. She saw it all. My eyes rolled back, and my jaw fell open. I panted and bucked like a stupid animal. My whole body felt like Bambi's legs during his first steps. I even drooled a little. How pathetic.

Patty was there to catch me. "That's my girl."

"Please..." I begged. "Let me go. I have a girlfriend."

"But, it's my turn."

I was picked up once more and brought to the wall. I didn't know what fucking was ten minutes ago. This woman -- this rapist -- was fucking me. I felt her crush my midsection as her body ground mine into dust.

"Beg for mama's sugar, baby." She waited. Then she grabbed me by the back of my head and pulled. "This is the last time I ask you twice for anything." She licked my face. "Because I was ready ten seconds ago."

For one to toss that much pride in the wind, one must feel like their life in danger. I was afraid for my life. "G-ive me your sugar, mama. Please. I want it."

My thighs were blasted with hot jets of what I hoped was squirt. I know the sex was as gay as it gets, but I felt like I had been bred. I was crushed beneath her weight as she used the wall to support her while she recovered. In the 3am air, we were both sweating and panting and sighing, but it was over. So, why wouldn't she let me go?

"Please, let me go back to Yasmin. I want to go back to Yas," I pleaded, blinking away tears.

She gave me peck on the lips. "It's over between you two. You know that, right?"

Appalled, I looked at her, but she just smiled and dropped me. I was barely able to catch myself as she amused herself with the sight of me rushing to pull my pants back up. She retrieved the flashlight off the floor and let the open air flow in through the door.

"Next time you should -- the fuck?" Patty angled the flashlight down. My eyes followed to where it lead until her reaction made sense.

One. Two Three. Four. Five toes. Elongated sole. The prints were all around the latrine and probably all around the camp. And there was this smell of animal in the air. Patty was unarmed. She grabbed me and raced towards the dimly lit cabin.

Would we make it?