The Search to Find his Sexual Place

Story Info
Matt was tired of vanilla sex and got a whole lot more.
3.9k words
4.58
4.5k
8

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 04/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt was staring at his phone in amazement. The words he was reading made him stop and examine his next steps. If he responded to quickly would he be seen as to eager? But if he took to long would he been seen as a flake? He read the message again. He knew it was now or never. He took a deep breathe and started typing. 5 words. I'll see you at ten.

Matt took a moment to think and wonder how he got to the point of going over to another man's house to finish what he started earlier that day.

Matt is your average 36 year old guy. He watches sports and talks about them religiously, thinks he is the best griller alive, and thrives at the chance to slide his cock into his wife any chance he gets. While his work life is thriving and he is been recently promoted to VP of the Sales and Marketing operations at his work, he was getting everything he wanted in that part of his life. His sex life though left a lot for him to conquer. He had never been with another man, and it head never crossed his mind until he overheard his neighbors one day in the backyard.

His friend and neighbor Sean was not a big man's man but like him was just an average guy with his normal life, or so Matt thought until this moment. His wife Shannon was obviously excited about the conversation as her voice was a bit louder than normal. Sean was 5'10 with a semi muscular build, not a look of someone who hits the gym everyday but one who still wants to be able to take off his shirt at the pool. He has shorter black hair with recently shaved off facial hair so he was as smooth as a freshly waxed woman (found out later that most tops prefer the smooth faced bottoms so it now makes sense). Shannon though was a bit shorter at 5'2 but was packed tightly. She never said she would work out but she had a tight perky ass that was always a perfect staring option during the summer months of bikinis and short shorts. She had smaller boobs, especially compared to my wife who has a great set of boobs but not as flaunting as the lovely Shannon is.

"I can't believe you're able to sit today honey. That pounding Blake was giving you shook the bed so hard I thought it was going to crumble."

"Well yeah, when you come out in a sexy little outfit like you did to watch the show I could tell that he was impressed and wanted to show off a bit." Sean said in a more hushed tone, though Matt could tell he was also excited.

"Oh you liked that outfit than? I couldn't tell if it was me or him grabbing your whore handle hips and making you beg for his load," said Shannon almost giggling.

"Someone sounds jealous that when she finally wanted in, he has already tapped out and exhausted," Mark teased.

"Of course I was, how can a girl not want in after watching a performance like that. Speaking of which you need to go switch the sheets again because someone was leaking all night."

"You're right since I got the load I will do the load." Sean joked as he got up to go back inside.

"You are so cheesy you know that," Shannon laughed. She followed Sean inside and their sliding glass door closed.

Matt was still just there in shock. Did he just hear his friends talking about a threesome? One where his friend of over 8 years was getting fucked. Not only fucked but pounded, was he always like this? How did Matt not know after how many group trips, days spent together, family events that the couple right next door were so. And that's where he stopped, he thought he would be judgmental but really Matt was just jealous. Not because Matt wanted to get fucked but because he was in awe of how open Shannon and Sean were.

Matt had attempted to talk to his wife Desiree into being more open sexual and trying new things, but Desiree always said none of those things excited her. They still had sex at minimum one time a week, which satisfied Matt at times but that voice in his head always wanted more. He wondered what it would be like to join them. Would Matt fuck Sean if he wanted to? Would that mean he could fuck Shannon and he tight perky ass?

Than reality hit him. No way they would do that to there friend Desiree, and Matt sure as hell knew Desiree would never even try a swap or brining others into their sex life. She barely will let Matt use the toy dildo he bought her last Valentine's Day in an attempt to spark up the bedroom.

This brought Matt to the realization, that if he wanted to explore he had to do it on his own. Perfect for Matt was that with his new position he was going on worm trips once a month and next Monday was one such trip. He would be going for a few days and as much guilt as he felt he knew he needed to explore his curiosity.

That night after Desiree went to sleep Matt got online and started searching for apps that would let him anonymous try out his sexual curiosity, but where did he want to start? He went to his private browser and wanted inspiration so he types in sex stories. Matt figured some topics there would light his flame and give him his idea to start. He found a site that was perfect, it was called Literotica. So many options to choose from. He looked and found some fun ones from Loving Wives, Matt read about wives like Shannon who fuck other men infront of there wives, which whether he wanted to admit it or not definitely made his blow flow. The fetish area was one that he got lost with all the options. There were to many that caught his attention. Domination and Submission, where Matt wondered which one would I like? Hotel encounters and work encounters got his blood flowing too, could he be able to pull that off. Before he passed out that night he had to sneak off to the bathroom to release all his built up tension, just reading all those ideas had him cum in moments. He was hooked and new what he would be doing tomorrow during his lunch hour.

The next few days for Matt went by like a blur, he was so involved with reading stories and finding out about kinks that he wasn't able to get anything set up for his business trip. The problem for him was how to find a woman to meet with? He wouldn't even know where to start to find one to pay? All this sites seemed like a bad idea if he want going to get caught so maybe he should just do it in person. There are bars in every city so he thought he'll can't be that hard to find one.

Matt was now in his hotel room after day one of his trip. Meeting after meeting made it near impossible for him to find time to find a local bar during the day. He made up his mind to shower and start the search as he was free until later when he planned to FaceTime his wife. Searching was not going well after 30 minutes and Matt was getting frustrated so he decided he needed to take the edge off and go have a drink. So he googled the nearest bar and found one within walking distance and went right over. He was hoping some liquid courage would help him not be so worried and give him the ability to just explore.

Since it was 5:15 on a Monday when he walked into the bar there were less than ten people there and four of which looked like they were business colleagues wrapping up the day, and a few men either by themselves in a booth or at the corners of the bar. He went up and took a seat away from the rest and asked for a shot of rum. When the bartender came back with the shot and the receipt Matt signed it downed the shot and asked to start up a tab and get another. The second shot Matt was smarter and took it slower and after finishing finally started to feel that buzz. After finishing the second shot the bartender asked if Matt wanted another and he said just a water for now but check in again soon, and handed him a $20 tip. Matt instantly knew he was feeling a lot better and free.

Unknowingly to Matt the business colleagues had left expect for one who when he saw Matt throw back the first shot was impressed at the way his head flew back and ha had what James thought was a perfect throat to fuck. James waited a few minutes and than went and sat two seats away from Matt. James was 6'2 and built like a stud, he had a nice smooth semi muscular toned body with a handsome smile and soul piecing eyes. He was a very sexual confident man with both men and woman and loved to be a dominant sexual partner with both, when he was super lucky at the same time. He was also a married man, but unlike Matt, he was free to explore his sexual conquests with his wife's loving approval. She was a busy woman who wanted to climb the corporate ladder and make a career before they settles down and had kids. That led to many many late work nights and after a compromise between the couple led to James being able to explore his sexual desires in anyway that wasn't romantically involved. This led James to love to play with married men and woman as those individuals were looking for just what he was, sexual release.

"Long business day or bored with life?" James said with a drink in his hand trying to start a conversation with Matt. "I'm James by the way you?"

"Matt here, and sort of. Done with my business day actually, and since I'm here for work figured I would enjoy a nice drink with the company card." Matt responded. He was taken aback by his openness but obviously the shots were working.

"Take it the wife doesn't let you do that before coming home to duties to do? James chuckled. Seeing Matt's ring and wanting to gauge the level of effort he would need to put in if he wanted to test ride that throat.

"So you know married life too huh?" Said Matt. "You know, get home talked about boring life stuff, dinner, than maybe the vanilla sex once a week." That last comment was definitely the alcohol and sexual tension Matt had been building up all week talking.

"Been there man, bet that is on your mind with your business trip huh?" James again trying to pry and see what he can get out of Matt.

"That obvious?" Matt questioned

"No just a comment from the peanut gallery." Laughed James. "Let's take a shot to a night for you to hopefully live your dream."

"That sounds excellent." Matt said and he felt a new pride after admitting that yeah he was looking for some action and hell he might as well try.

James wanted to see Matt gulp it down again so he got him to agree to take it in one quick drink. As Matt was already on his third shot this one went down smoother. And the two began to talk more about themselves. Matt did most of the talking at first telling James that he was out here on business for a few days and will be heading back when he has his new clients signature on the dotted line by the end of the week. James talked about his executive position at his company and told Matt him and his fellow coworkers were having a drink to celebrate an employee of his. Than James started to pry a little more.

"So what were you hoping to find out at the bar tonight?" James asked.

"Originally the plan was to come find a one night stand with a woman who wanted more than just missionary sex because that's all I get. Hell I would even take a blowjob at this point since my wife isn't to fond on them either, but seems I failed tonight since I gotta FaceTime her in about an hour." Matt replied after glancing at his phone and seeing it was already 6pm.

"Good thing they invented porn right?" James said with a little smile on his face knowing he was getting an honest version of Matt now that he had some liquid courage in him.

"You're married right James? Is your sex life also fallen to the wayside because of work?" Matt said knowing it may have been too much to ask but felt like he had already been open to James and was hoping for the same in return.

"Hate to break it to you but I don't really have that problem. Me and my wife have an agreement of sorts. When she is busy and I'm horned up I can got out and let's say blow off some steam to keep the horny levels at bay until she is ready to rock, and oh buddy does she rock." James laughed.

"You lucky bastard." Matt said with a bit of jealousy. Not only was this man getting sex still at home but he could find someone to fuck and his wife wouldn't even care, hell she encouraged it based off this convo. Just like his neighbors.

"Truer words have yet to be spoken Matt. How bout I give you some inspiration for your jerking session you will have later?" James looked deeply at Matt waiting to see if he would pounce at the opportunity. James loved this part of the game where he would get to show a straight married man his cock while pretending it was all about him helping. He pulled out his phone, went to his photo albums and opened up his naughty file with pictures and videos of his conquests, from his wife, coworkers, and other hookups he had. All the pictures were POV pictures but definitely highlighted his almost 8 inch cock in every picture.

The first few were his wife in lingerie and other seductive photos of her posing in bikinis and even braless. Then came the moment of truth as the next photo was of James getting blown by a cute redhead which Matt assumed was a random hookup that happened, but the picture perfectly showed James's thick hard cock on her lips with saliva dripping off the cock. Matt was taken aback for a moment and couldn't take his eyes off the cock. He was about 6 inches and not as thick as this magnificent cock he was now staring at. James let it sit there for a moment and even took a moment to glance down at Matt's pants to notice a slight tent beginning to form.

"I have a wonderful video of this sexy lady but don't think it would be smart to play it here." James said. He knew he had about 45 minutes left before Matt would feel the need to get back and talk with his wife so he needed to make sure he got his new buddy wrapped around his finger before that.

"Well fuck it was just getting good," Matt said half joking, and half not wanting to admit he wanted to see that cock in action with how big and thick it was.

"How bout this, we can close our tabs and head out to my car and you can watch it there. More privacy and all." James said hoping this would be the chance to conquer this married man's throat.

Matt thought about it for maybe half a second and said "yeah that sounds like a great plan." They both paid the bartender and slipped out the door and into the parking lot. Matt felt it was perfect once he saw James's truck and noticed it was parked in the back corner of the lot and no one would see them looking at the videos.

Once in the car James set up the phone on his car stand and started to play the first video. It was a 45 second clip of his red headed deep throating all star is all Matt could think of. He was in awe that she was able to take it all down but he couldn't take his eyes off the cock, he was enamored by it. That's when Matt started to notice he was getting a bit hard from watching this but said to himself it was cause of the woman and it couldn't be cause of the cock.

"You can take a look and find another to play if you want," James let him know and Matt jumped at the opportunity. The next were a few more pics of his cock sliding into her mouth and finally her pussy. Between the alcohol and the pictures he was seeing was getting Matt extremely horny. He slide to the right to see the next picture and it was of James cock a few inches into a gorgeous ass. He couldn't tell if it was the same woman but all he could think was damn that ass is just eating up that huge cock. James of course recognized the photo and new it was the perfect one and once Matt moved to the next photo he would see that it wasn't the beautiful red head he had just seen but rather James's last married male slut he turned a few weeks back. Before he moved to the next picture James said "You can jerk it if you want. I can tell these pictures and videos are getting your blood flowing."

Matt was so horny he didn't even think about the fact that he would be pulling out his cock in a car owned by a person he just met less than an hour ago but seeing the pictures and videos he was so turned on. Matt unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out and started jerking it as he went to the next photo. He was so invested in the phone he didn't even notice James slowly unzip his pants and let out his picture perfect cock. Once he got to the picture he instantly noticed it was a man sucking James's thick cock, and instead of moving past he just kept staring.

"You seem to like that picture huh?" James as Matt staring at him now with his cock fully let out of his pants. Matt turned finally and saw the magnificent cock he was staring at in the photos now a few feet away from him in person and he couldn't say a word. "You wanna touch it don't you Matt? It's ok, I saw how excited it got you and there is no shame in that. Sometimes a husband just needs another man's help to be able to satisfy the pent up sexual feeling that a wife just can't satisfy."

Matt was still speechless but couldn't take his eyes off of the cock infront of him. He had never thought of himself as gay or bi but this feeling and desire to touch and feel that cock he was seeing give pleasure to others was just to much. He slowly started to bend his head down to James's crotch.

"That's it Matt, explore and let loose some of that sexual tension. Taste the cock you have just been staring at and decide for yourself how good it will feel in ur mouth and throat." James said in a more friendly tone, but wanting to just grab Matt head and face fuck this desperate horny man.

Matt slowly put his mouth around the head of James's cock and started to suck and lick the head of it.

"Mhmmm yes Matt just like that."

Just that comment turned Matt into an instant desire to taste more of this cock and he started to bob up and down on it, taking things he would see in porn and try them out himself. James pulled Matt from his cock for a quick moment and asked him "you want this cock don't you?" Matt nodded. But James wanted to hear it. "I asked you a question the least you could do is answer me properly."

"Yes please let me taste it more." Matt pleaded.

"Oh good boy, now get back to it."

Matt didn't know why but James calling him a good boy made him want to suck him more and deeper and James made sure to help with that. He started trusting his cock deeper into Matt's mouth and throat until they got a good rhythm. For the next five minutes all that could be heard was sucking and slurping sounds in between James telling Matt how great it felt.

Once James knew he was going to cum he told Matt but didn't give him an opportunity to say if he wanted the load as James grabbed Matt's head and began face fucking him like a whore. Matt was shocked at first but went with it and allowed James to guide him and use his mouth for his pleasure. Moments later he got his reward when James came deep into his throat.

Once Matt was done cleaning up the cum left on James's cock James told him to grab his phone and unlock it. Matt in pure sexual bliss did as instructed. James saved his number and sent himself a text to make sure to get the conversation started.

"Seems you found a new talent tonight huh?" James said with a huge smile on his face.

"Yeah and it was better than I could have imagined." Matt said as he got his phone back and noticed the time. He had to get back to the hotel to clean up and make the call to his wife. "I got to go now sorry." Matt said.

"Don't worry about it, I feel like you will be very eager to see me again." James said as he unlocked the door for Matt to get out.

"Well thanks I guess." Matt said with a laugh as he got out.

Matt started his walk back to the hotel now contemplating what just happened and what it meant. Did it mean he was gay? Why did he like it so much? Especially when James took control. Than he felt his phone vibrate with a new text.

It was from James. It read "You suck a great cock for a first timer and it was in a car I wonder what you could do in a hotel room. What time should I come over tonight?"

12